Glock for terrorist side.

h4wkshot

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2015
Canadia
Me and tonsil tickler were discussing this awhile ago and we decided to make a thread about it. I Believe it would be so much better to be able to use a glock on t side while surfing. Most pro surfers surf with the glock because it takes up less space on the screen so they can surf better. Also I tested out surfing with a glock on Horizon servers and it was alot nicer to surf with. Most of the time people surf with their knives out because the usp is to distracting. So I think it would be great if t side got a glock to surf with. Thank you for reading :smile:

Cereal Killer

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Dec 2015
I agree, it can be quite distracting sometimes. A glock would be nice rather than a usp-s for both teams.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Can be done easily:

"mp_ct_default_secondary" = "weapon_glock"
"mp_t_default_secondary" = "weapon_glock"

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
would an empty clip be better than some rounds in the chamber?

or that doesn't matter..?

8 Dec 2015
Empty magazine is the best option for the server. I haven't really heard anyone complain about people shooting, but you have to realize the server had players spawn with a USP-S before hand so you didn't really hear anything other than maybe a few random "pffff pfff" at spawn. I've been in plenty servers where people spawn with glocks and ammo and I almost always have to mute my game because there is almost always at least five to six individuals in spawn spamming their glock.

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
You could insert a few lines of code to check whether the player (client) is T/CT and give them the corresponding gun. Although if it's a popular situation with wanting glocks there wouldn't be many CT. (Although, clients either team are still there) I'm used to coding in Garry's Mod but I can look into the code and see if I can get something like this if you guys would find it helpful. :)

ScOoT10303

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Feb 2016
North Dakota, USA
I agree

I think it would be cool to have this as an option especially since some people do not have usp-s skins. I deal this will please a lot of people as an option.