Scientist

16 Jun 2021
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]

Ingame name Scientist

SteamID 76561199024851508

Ban/Gag reason Cheating

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Console picked up BindTurn as AutoStrafe. I used a BindTurn to see what it would feel like after I saw the top play on Kitsune. After playing around with it I spammed it a little and got banned. It does sound fishy, but trust me. Is it possible to make it a timed ban, instead of a perma? I had not read the rules prior and I understand my mistake.

Kaiii

GoFree Admin
Tech Team
Donator
28 Dec 2018
Oli's Mum
en.wikipedia.org
This is just not possible.

Turnbinds are not prohibited on GoFree and it is not possible for you to be banned for using +left, +right binds. Especially not under the guise of an AutoStrafer...

Many, MANY people have used turnbinds on GoFree consistently for years without being banned. Especially unfortunate if the Anti-Cheat has banned you permanently, as then the ball is in your court to PROVE that it wasn't a fair ban.

Paul

GoFree Admin
Donator
9 Mar 2020
Denmark
Can you please provide a screenshot of ur CFG or provide what you did to setup your turnbind ?

Paul

GoFree Admin
Donator
9 Mar 2020
Denmark
Where and how did you find these settings ? Just to clarify.

Paul

GoFree Admin
Donator
9 Mar 2020
Denmark
"These stop your timer on some servers." This is a hint towards it being a cheat/autostrafe he also in the video said jokingly "wanna cheat"
It's autostrafe since you walk and turn at the same time giving u a perfect strafe.

Paul

GoFree Admin
Donator
9 Mar 2020
Denmark
Due to people previously having accidentally used turnbinds and getting unbanned, we'll wait until dPexx reviews this to determine a unban or ban. :)