Ingame name Splitzey

SteamID It was discord

Ban/Gag reason Told you

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I said 3 in community
Other people proceeded to say it
Yet I'm the only person banned
Seems like lotus likes picking favourites of who to ban and who not to ban don't you think?
He acts like I'm the only person to do it.
Surely if I'm to be banned for it they should be too?
Also a week is interesting amount of time for something this small that isn't ban worthy jn the first place

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
I repeatedly told you that I did not want to have to punish you at some point. When we spoke a few days ago you agreed to stop with the dumb shit and since then you have still tried to push the boundaries and call my bluff. Only issue is that I wasn't bluffing. You are the one who keeps perpetuating it, so yea I'll start with the actual root of the problem first, not the guy who said it once.
We talked, you agreed, you didn't follow through on that agreement, you got punished.

Splitzey

31 Dec 2018
GB
meettomy.site
Many people do it though, which you know is true
Where are there bans.
You specifically cherry picked me to do it to, I can see what the others mean when they say there is incredible bias in this server
A week for saying a number is outrageous
Especially since I'm not the only one
This is crazy even by your standards
-Top Shagger

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Since you agreed to drop it I have continued to be lenient with you, again trying to avoid punishing you as much as I could. In the last couple of days, I have removed many of your messages, and 1 message sent after yours from 1 other person. I "specifically cherry picked" you because you're the one who keeps doing it after agreeing to stop. What is so hard to understand there? I have been exceptionally lenient with you time and time again, if anything I have been biased towards you, knowing that you're a better person than this and trying to give you a chance. And all you can do to repay that is to disregard your own agreement to drop it, and then whine and act like you're shocked about being punished.

Again, to be very clear, you knew it would be punished, you agreed to stop doing it, you did it anyways. Seriously what did you expect to happen?
If it's so upsetting to you to get a temp ban then just follow what you already agreed to, it isn't rocket science.

Splitzey

31 Dec 2018
GB
meettomy.site
So I'm assuming that everyone else that does it should be receiving there ban shortly?
Or will this just be closed with nothing coming of it because you don't want to deal with it.
I've said ''3'' in the past, so have others can you tell me when they're ban will be coming ?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Splitzey cmon, set an example. Just because other people break the rules it doesn't justify you breaking them too.

Even more if you're reminded of the rules and personally talked to.

It's not that hard...

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
So they get to walk free but I don't?
Seems a little biased don't you think?
Do you know if they were warned like you were? Do you know if they are as familiar with the rules as you are? Have they backed off after one warning?
There's a bit more to it than what you think, and you're still trying to"justify" your actions by comparing yourself to other rulebreakers, I don't understand the logic there. You should rather acknowledge what you did wrong and be mature enough to avoid breaking the rules again independently from other kids

Splitzey

31 Dec 2018
GB
meettomy.site
Everyone was warned about it, can't quite remember who said it, might have been you, only a few days ago
They got their fair warning aswell
I can't quite understand how 1 number can annoy an admin team as much as it has
I say the admin team but from what I've heard and seen it's only a select few people
Also what type of a reason is "told you"
This was handled very badly

Splitzey

31 Dec 2018
GB
meettomy.site
can i get a response from somebody else
as you two arent responding and would like to hear someones elses unbiased views on this
as lotus views are biased

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
You're not going to really get anyone higher than the guy who pays for all the servers to respond. Also I doubt you'll get someone as unbiased as I am.
the SPA and HA team can probably confirm this, but I've more often than normal sided with players and admins when they were in the position of being accused against all the others. I care about being right and doing the right thing.

That said, the ban from discord is of 7 days, a day went by already so it's 6 more days. You were warned not to push the line and you did anyways, so the ban is justified. We can't tolerate members blatantly ignoring what our mods/admins/SPAs say.
There is nothing else to add here. Take the ban, learn from it, don't fall for it again and you'll be having fun with everyone again soon.

Regards,
Niko