Got new computer, lots of problems in game snce.

Night Viper

11 Oct 2015
Hey, since i got a new computer it's like im off sync or something with everyone and everything in game. My screen shows me one thing but the reality seems to be something else.
Example: I can shoot headshots on zombies but it's like i am missing the head completely. Or when i am zombie i can stand directly next to a CT and knife him but misses. This started to happen after i got a new computer.

Is there anything i need to do in the settings or change some rates and such in the console? If anyone can help it will be much appreciated :)

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hey, can you try and create a local game with bots and reproduce the same?

If it happens with the bots, then it's probably some super weird bug which i've never heard of.
If it doesn't happen, then you have some huge latency to the server OR perhaps your interpolation is wrong, so you could try to set cl_interp 0.006 for instance (don't play too much with this cvar!)

Let us know

PS: i'll state the obvious just in case. Make sure your graphic card drivers are UP-TO-DATE

Night Viper

11 Oct 2015
I tried to play with bots, it happened a few times that i miss headshots, i even stuck them sometimes and aimed from very close distance and tried to shoot at diffrent spots on their head, right on head hit them and killed them, but a shot on the side of their head sometimes miss completely. :p