• Total voters

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hello community.

I feel that grenade usage should be restricted on this particular map. In my experience around 9/10 rounds are ruined by grenades resulting in usually 8:0 scorelines for the zombies.

Maybe you can give your input and vote above.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Hello dier lovers and haters ,campers and hunters!

As i see this is feedback section i think i can writte here. If am wrong point it out wright in my face with words shut the... i will understoood.
As we are clear now so in short terms how i do feel about nades for this map.

I trully belive it will decrease a few round loses and personaly it is a lot fun when peoples goes down as that and you know if you good you can shoot zombie before nade explodes ( it is litll next level game) and zombie goes from you not on you . If nade explodes in group of zombies than it is not match what to do . Also i belive if this will be invest in game - the dession for not nade use after will be NEXT STEPS for other maps and like weopons and YOU GUYS will never ever stop try worie where it shoud not even must be worie. It will be oh you guys shut down nades in dust2 so why you can not shut down this and that here and there . That again i see not manny thinks that long foward after dessions is made / maeby thats a real reason lol...

As well this guys who vote for YES i belive give this guys muchine gun and even unlimt ammo with out any reload need - thay will miss 90% of whole bullets . Give this guys to hold door and not let out 1 single zombie what with aim thay have it will not happen with nades in server or not. Give this gamers some improvments to use radar as well understand EH game put some 400+ h in server than maeby maeby maeby HUGE maeby that 9/10 rounds will go less as lose. Nades coud cut some 7/10 maeby. That avarage woud not change match what i can PUT MY HEAD ON lol. I have about 75 000 kills in this server and you as i have a try to behave here i will stop here what i realy really trully belive about you and all your nade problems with this gamers. Where the bigest issue is ? You woud be suprise but it is not even close as NADES i wish it coud be that simple but i am afraid it is something match match match worst.

But you can try ! Wright ? Lie and belive while since start it goes wrong.lol

Last edited:

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
2 h i gived up yesterday. It was not nade problems. This type gamers . In EH history . Vote Yes but this will never change . You can't fix tham with force.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
This gamer no idea he is stuck and even have place for both he wants where i am for what ever reason.

And this type of gamers who thinks is fun to block others as this . In dd2 it is barels when a lot dies and cts lose rounds. I coud do whole day long examples as this but it will be a lot less why in dd2 cts lose rounds because whole problem is just nades .

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hello dier lovers and haters ,campers and hunters!

As i see this is feedback section i think i can writte here. If am wrong point it out wright in my face with words shut the... i will understoood.
As we are clear now so in short terms how i do feel about nades for this map.

I trully belive it will decrease a few round loses and personaly it is a lot fun when peoples goes down as that and you know if you good you can shoot zombie before nade explodes ( it is litll next level game) and zombie goes from you not on you . If nade explodes in group of zombies than it is not match what to do . Also i belive if this will be invest in game - the dession for not nade use after will be NEXT STEPS for other maps and like weopons and YOU GUYS will never ever stop try worie where it shoud not even must be worie. It will be oh you guys shut down nades in dust2 so why you can not shut down this and that here and there . That again i see not manny thinks that long foward after dessions is made / maeby thats a real reason lol...

As well this guys who vote for YES i belive give this guys muchine gun and even unlimt ammo with out any reload need - thay will miss 90% of whole bullets . Give this guys to hold door and not let out 1 single zombie what with aim thay have it will not happen with nades in server or not. Give this gamers some improvments to use radar as well understand EH game put some 400+ h in server than maeby maeby maeby HUGE maeby that 9/10 rounds will go less as lose. Nades coud cut some 7/10 maeby. That avarage woud not change match what i can PUT MY HEAD ON lol. I have about 75 000 kills in this server and you as i have a try to behave here i will stop here what i realy really trully belive about you and all your nade problems with this gamers. Where the bigest issue is ? You woud be suprise but it is not even close as NADES i wish it coud be that simple but i am afraid it is something match match match worst.

But you can try ! Wright ? Lie and belive while since start it goes wrong.lol
I never said that grenades are the only problem with this map but they surely are the MAIN one. Theres no way you can "just shoot the zombies before the grenade explodes" with the sheer amout of nades that are thrown it is just simply out of your control. No matter how good of an aimer you may or may not be it doesnt even matter. The fact alone that there are literally 20 cts shooting at the same time and they still cant stop the zombies flying all over the map should be proof enough.
Most other maps are decently balanced, but this specific map is brutal in the sense that there are no real camping spots and you MUST hunt this is made gravely harder by all the "noob nades"
People enjoy the map but I feel in the current state it is damn near impossible to win for the humans and restricting nades should help with that.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Didn't i say ''and you know if you good you can shoot zombie before nade explodes ( it is litll next level game) and zombie goes from you not on you . If nade explodes in group of zombieS ( ssssssssss zombie sssss) than it is not match what to do"
that a first you point out- zombie not zombies .Comon Kriptic read pls . I LOVE YOU but pls read . i did even try hard to writte good in language i hate.

2 . it is possibile shoot 1 single zombie back before nade explode . Sometimes some do shoot it from other angle and it can not be done match. Now i wrote as i woud have ....

Shut down remove what ever you want in dust2 and it always will be same in end no meter what. Nades can be cause of some rounds but it is really really really low %. Aztec is 2ond one i can say after dust be ban from nades than will be more maps and more .

Can try out with no nades in this specific map DUST2 but if it will go since round one til 0-3 0-5 -08 Dose not metter if nades be allow or not . It can end in best case as 1-8 2- 8 but id it start with bad team than it will be as that . Even in end it woud be only one specif gun used for every single gamer - it will goes - it just dos not metter what you denied for tham. That noob nades is best thing for moumetns when every single person is bad and have come to play in same moument. That is only truth .

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
2023-04-22.png

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
I think the main reason why the humans fail so many times in this map is the lack of coordination within the team. Most people run all over the place looking for camping spots (which are rare and easily accessible for the zombies in particular). Others form a group and try their luck. Based on my experience it is best to stay at "Long Corner" and fend off the zombies that are attacking from the two pretty narrow entry points "Long Doors" and "A Long".

Aftershock

Donator
9 Jan 2023
Belgium
I think the main reason why the humans fail so many times in this map is the lack of coordination within the team. Most people run all over the place looking for camping spots (which are rare and easily accessible for the zombies in particular). Others form a group and try their luck. Based on my experience it is best to stay at "Long Corner" and fend off the zombies that are attacking from the two pretty narrow entry points "Long Doors" and "A Long".
I agree entirely, holding Long Corner is doable if the team coordinates and if humans have the numbers. Adding nades into that mix however is a recipe for disaster. I personally can't think of a single scenario on zm_dust2 where throwing a grenade would work out well.

They're either thrown behind a blind corner with a usually catastrophic outcome, or with a tiny bit more success: thrown in the middle of the humans to push back the closest zombies ever so slightly.

Disabling nades on zm_dust2 is the next best thing over disabling that map altogether
x0r6ztlurk.png

Dure

16 Jan 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Its not the nades fault, the CTs just dont know how to play dust. I dont think we should be removing certain weapons from certains maps just because the players are so trash.

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Didn't i say ''and you know if you good you can shoot zombie before nade explodes ( it is litll next level game) and zombie goes from you not on you . If nade explodes in group of zombieS ( ssssssssss zombie sssss) than it is not match what to do"
that a first you point out- zombie not zombies .Comon Kriptic read pls . I LOVE YOU but pls read . i did even try hard to writte good in language i hate.

2 . it is possibile shoot 1 single zombie back before nade explode . Sometimes some do shoot it from other angle and it can not be done match. Now i wrote as i woud have ....

Shut down remove what ever you want in dust2 and it always will be same in end no meter what. Nades can be cause of some rounds but it is really really really low %. Aztec is 2ond one i can say after dust be ban from nades than will be more maps and more .

Can try out with no nades in this specific map DUST2 but if it will go since round one til 0-3 0-5 -08 Dose not metter if nades be allow or not . It can end in best case as 1-8 2- 8 but id it start with bad team than it will be as that . Even in end it woud be only one specif gun used for every single gamer - it will goes - it just dos not metter what you denied for tham. That noob nades is best thing for moumetns when every single person is bad and have come to play in same moument. That is only truth .
Hey, well the problem is not a single zombie obviously. The difference on this map is, that a lot of zombies group up together and one failed nade can decide the whole round pretty much.
Also you claimed the people who voted yes were probably noobs, well you can check the votes and see who actually voted yes and these players are definitely no noobs.

Reactions: Aha*gunpower*

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Do not take me bad. I have nothing bad for you Kriptonites. I know you are good dude ! Idea meaby is not that bad i just do not belive it . It can be test for some period to see but i trully belive it waste of time for tham to make working system for 1 specific map .

Reactions: Kr1pT1c

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Hey, well the problem is not a single zombie obviously. The difference on this map is, that a lot of zombies group up together and one failed nade can decide the whole round pretty much.
Also you claimed the people who voted yes were probably noobs, well you can check the votes and see who actually voted yes and these players are definitely no noobs.
1 single Zombie + nade = you can aim and hit zombie back before nade explodes in situation when you shoot from front and no other making impact on that 1 single zombie in angle or fire power what is biger than yours. thats when i sayed ''zombie'' and meaning " it is litll next level game" You acuse me imidatly i sayed ''zombies'' and i fix you-now you in sarcastic say ''well the problem is not a single zombie obviously'' like i woud not now it . i will just end here- i just find out what kind of personality you are but thats how ... i do not want go in old rails so it no worth to keep this up. BAN nades for DUST2 and share some love with Kriptonites . I know how this ands for me if i do keep it up with you guys .. i can not say what i want i can not ... i think so long maeby this is already to match .... so i hope ... just remember Kriptic you are good dude and idea is not bad . I have my respect for you even we looking otherwise on situations.

Share the love and bright the light BAN curst deim nades in DUST2. What bad can hapen from that eventualy......

Reactions: Kr1pT1c

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
i forgot to apologise for persons who has vote yes- i did not check before i say thay are bad aimers or NUBS . Some of tham still do not hate after all so apolgise is here read it take it or not but here it is .
for forum.png

I find this old picture and thay did die proboly by 1 golden mind thought nade will be funny to use so round proboly woud be saved .
If you adraid from rounds as this VOTE -YES
If you are not afraid from round as this VOTE -NO

It happens when we do play this map have really good compony to play this map but nade ruins that map but as far as i do know this server /peoples i still can not say it will be bigest role to fix this map. I not afraid if round even goes in this way - more mad me made that barels what all use to block doors than any nade be used in this map.

What i do try to fix my thought - i am not 100% against nade woud be off from this map but just my personal expierence in this map and whole difrent gamers i have be play with - i can not belive nades is moust comon reason why we losing this map so hard so match so regular. If this map be ban from nades and it works - than what be next ideas for other maps and - some wil figure out say things why this map is not as well ban from nades .Thats my bigest fear to say 100% this is mopre than fine thing what to do .

I do not want sound an ass or what ever i sounds like for you - you are german i am latvian we comunicate with language called FKING BUL****IT english so maeby thats as well is reason we do time by times misunderstood each other. See you in game Sir and happy game.

• Haha
Reactions: Tirant

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
we tested it out with no nades today and we also added noblock zones to long, short, long doors and B tunnel.
This seems to have boosted CT chances to win and the rounds felt more enjoyable so we'll be trying it out for a few days at least now.