hi, sleeping admins ;P

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Hello, 6 out of 10 admins sleep during zm play.....eather they are buisy with playing/ranking up(no problem for me),
or they are doing there job as an admin (when ever them selfs getting blokked) and than they react/ slay or ban people when ever admin is self involved in it(wich is hypocrit). I think this not good for the EH brand/server, im not admin but alot of peeps complain about admins doing a bad job, by not spectating first 10 seconds @ 4 way closing doors, by not listening to other people(when other are blokking TK.. etc etc etc cuz they are buisy with theire own game play(sure that is normal=but why bother being admin?????) if you only wanna play @ eh??, im not gonna call names or what so ever, cuz i dont wanna mess things up, so there for this post.

I dont wanna be an HATER but this problem must be solved, why; i tell you why:

If everybody can be admin for some bucks, than why bother reqruiting for admin if you know you only do it for the money, so people can pay 2 be admin, so when they are getting blokked they can slay ban or do what ever they want, if this is the reason why people wanna bee admin, i think NIKO has a great problem in the future.(im just saying)

i rly like playing on EH server i dont even care about this problem, but people in my friend list and ingame are complaining about admins who are sleeping/are 2 buisy doing there admin job.com, IM just saying hope some head ADMIN do something about this,
(if you wanna make real money NIKO just let every body be admin for 5 euro so your get rich after 1year ;P ) if that is the reason you reqruite admins for 7 euro/ or 10 euro to make money instead of loyalty, and partner ship and obey the rules.....if some wanna be admin i think there is no price 2 pay for it, but i guess you think different ;p

i post this becauze ingame/ and on steam list alot of people complain about this subject,
and i as player who plays alot i think this problem is legit, and there for this post for not only me and alot alot of other players on EH servers.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Hm im just wondering are you rly that smart or just pretending?Anywayz this is wrong thread for this type of discussions.
You didnt even toke a minute to look where to post this...

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Hm im just wondering are you rly that smart or just pretending? maybe i put the post in wrong thread sorry bro ;P
but what do you mean when you say your wondering am i rly smart or pretending..?? as i said before max in post before(read); dont take it personal when you feel like asif i where talking about you. any way the way you react says enouhg about the sterio type that you are,
typical comment for some one with autority(max); its true i did not took an minute max before posting, people make mistakes ;P
also wanna say there are admins that do a great job for EH servers maybe you can include your self init if it makes you any happier on this post/subject.

and on your question if im smart or if i only pretending is:

I dont think i am smart nor pretend,cuz i know i am( make a good living on online poker) thats my full time job) lets say people like you have to work for living 40hours a week, i just play cards online and make an living of it instead of working my as of+ i got my own house i pay my own bills i drive my own car etc etc. so i know im not dumb or think i am: your post made me sound cocky or what so ever, but just had 2 put you on your place, wich is i bet you still live with moms and paps and eat when ever dinner is servede etc etc so how come you made me sound cocky just 2 let you know im 10 times smarter than youll ever be.

Well im getting my self in 2 trouble just 2 answer your riduculous qeustion if im rly smart or do i pretend. Ill hope you dont ask me more question, or what so ever, sorry if put the wrong post in the wrong thread.

hAVE A NICE DAY FURTHER

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Hm im just wondering are you rly that smart or just pretending? maybe i put the post in wrong thread sorry bro ;P
but what do you mean when you say your wondering am i rly smart or pretending..?? as i said before max in post before(read); dont take it personal when you feel like asif i where talking about you. any way the way you react says enouhg about the sterio type that you are,
typical comment for some one with autority(max); its true i did not took an minute max before posting, people make mistakes ;P
also wanna say there are admins that do a great job for EH servers maybe you can include your self init if it makes you any happier on this post/subject.

and on your question if im smart or if i only pretending is:

I dont think i am smart nor pretend,cuz i know i am( make a good living on online poker) thats my full time job) lets say people like you have to work for living 40hours a week, i just play cards online and make an living of it instead of working my as of+ i got my own house i pay my own bills i drive my own car etc etc. so i know im not dumb or think i am: your post made me sound cocky or what so ever, but just had 2 put you on your place, wich is i bet you still live with moms and paps and eat when ever dinner is servede etc etc so how come you made me sound cocky just 2 let you know im 10 times smarter than youll ever be.

You sound mad...calm down son.
1.I dont have to work my ass off to make a good living like you said
2.i earn more then enough if that concerns you so much,but im not such a good keyboard warrior like you so im not going into details about my job and how much i earn..
3.If you are such a genious why the f**ck are you still playing css and coming to forum to complain on how bad admins doing their job?
4.Next time if you gonna make shit up, atleast dedicade it a minute so it will sound convenient.

greetz

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Chill out, insulting gets nowhere.

Admins do their job when they can, but also like to play the game themselves. If you see a problem then report it here on the forums.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
max think about it, the only reason you became admin?! because of noobs blokking you and tk you etc etc and no admin did something about it.:p

its the only fuuukin reason you became admin no further 2say cuz its the truth. i bet you was thinking like these admins are sleeping and dont
do much spectating, you where like pumped ;) 2 be an admin, and you come here 2 ask me questions?? like if im rly smart or pretend.
you are just 1 big joke, and i dont now why u keep rebuttle my quotes? if you dont now what i said in my last posts

and answer to your question why do i play css so much if im an genius;p (never said i was in the first place), well i can actually multi task play poker do some, socialmedia stuff and play css @ the same time and get a blowjob from my goat ;p meeeehhh max stop hating just saying;p

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
max think about it, the only reason you became admin?! because of noobs blokking you and tk you etc etc and no admin did something about it.:p

its the only fuuukin reason you became admin no further 2say cuz its the truth. i bet you was thinking like these admins are sleeping and dont
do much spectating, you where like pumped ;) 2 be an admin, and you come here 2 ask me questions?? like if im rly smart or pretend.
you are just 1 big joke, and i dont now why u keep rebuttle my quotes? if you dont now what i said in my last posts

and answer to your question why do i play css so much if im an genius;p (never said i was in the first place), well i can actually multi task play poker do some, socialmedia stuff and play css @ the same time and get a blowjob from my goat ;p meeeehhh max stop hating just saying;p

1.I became admin because i really liked this server and since i were playing only on v3 there was not so much admins back then..
2.For the ones that are 10 TIMES SMARTER than me,when i said "are you rly that smart or just pretending"
I meant do you really think that you become an admin just like that and do whatever you want?NO.
And if you didnt knew you get accepted only if you doing a good job and not f***ing around after that you become a permanent admin.
And again to the smart ones back then when you had to pay to become admin those servers were new and Niko and other eh members had a hard time keeping the servers alive that's why you had to donate.

Now peace out and enjoy your goat=) d

Last edited:

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
1.I became admin because i really liked this server and since i were playing only on v3 there was not so much admins back then..you just proofed my point ty for clearing that out ;P start asking my self are you rly that smart? or you was the one that was prentending to be hihih
you just admitted my point about how you did become admin for the wrong reasons; max you cant win on this disccussion if you rly want 2 be the last on this subject with posting and rebuttle every thing i say; well its not gonna work maybe its time 2 jump of any hollands bridges

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
and tbh, how come your the only one that feels like some one stept on your tows? when im not even talking about you in the first place..
i know that original post did hurt you ;P cuz it seems your one of those admins that im talking about, dont be offended max
your doing a gj hope you can make a living of it ;p SIGH

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
1.I became admin because i really liked this server and since i were playing only on v3 there was not so much admins back then..you just proofed my point ty for clearing that out ;P start asking my self are you rly that smart? or you was the one that was prentending to be hihih
you just admitted my point about how you did become admin for the wrong reasons; max you cant win on this disccussion if you rly want 2 be the last on this subject with posting and rebuttle every thing i say; well its not gonna work maybe its time 2 jump of any hollands bridges

And again you sound mad lulz...
You either totally retarded or just 12 yo cuz all i told you is that you wrote in the wrong thread,but you decided to tell me how smart you are,what kinda of job you do and now you way off topic so tell me whats the point of this discussion?(if you were that smart like you said you would figure it out that it wont lead anywhere)

Peace out and get some anger management cursus cuz you rly mad kid.

fish

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Sep 2011
One big promlem is that we can't have eyes everywhere. If someone yells that "here is a blocker!" and we are not on the next corner, it's just hard to get him. I always watch the area I can watch for rulebreakers (even if it's not on my box or so) but it's still a big area left out of my sight. Even if you write down his name, we can't punish that guy without any proof.

ASSASSIN

18 Jun 2012
First of all i want to say that i really understand got blunt and i say thank you, because exactly this is what f*cks me up.
And yes i know i'm not allowed to write things here ;)

Even if you write down his name, we can't punish that guy without any proof.
do you know what happens with blockers i record? they get an 2 hours ban from 02am to 04am. So the ban wasn't a punishment. Reporting in the forum isn't usefull, and the admins are too focused on pushing their rank!
sry for that admins. i'm sure some of you are cool guys.. but some of you aren't able to do thei job well!

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
if you report someone for something lets say blocking, with proof ss or demo, he will be banned, and yes maybe the first ban is 2 hours but if they don`t learn the bans will just get longer and longer. till finally a permban, so it always helps to report someone on the forums if a admin is not on the server. not shure what u mean by pushing our rank.. personally haven`t even tried to get higher admin status at all.

but as always its easy for everyone else to judge everything from the outside, and not really know whats going on, on the inside

fish

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Sep 2011
Like scarface said, we have a progressive ban system what means if re-behave bad the ban gets everytime longer. I do it for myself like 1st ban 1-4h, 2nd ban 1-3 days, 3th ban 1 week and so on..
So reporting is always a good thing =)

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Player [✘ℋ℘ℋ ]➸Maxgs
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:38522372
Steam Community 76561198037310472
IP address 86.93.178.79
Invoked on 10-07-11 12:07:13
Banlength 1 min (Expired)
Unban reason no reason present
Unbanned by Admin CONSOLE
Expires on 10-07-11 12:07:13
Reason admin abuse //fixed by niko on chat

i see max has bin banned for teaming and admin abuse ;P so now i know why maxgs felt sour ;p
and replyed like asif my post was about him hihi

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
seriously got blunt... stop trying to make up stupid reasons to post on forums specially when you do not have any idea what is actually going on so just stop embarrassing yourself by posting crap...
who have not been banned a few times...
if these servers are run by such a bad staff as you say why do you not go play on another server

getting tired of all the people bitching and moaning for no specific reason other then to piss people off