hi, sleeping admins ;P

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
well just proofs my point, i got banned for letting admin know he must do more spectating because i was TK @ 2times in a row, like many others player. and its a=obv i get banned because admin wasnt happy with my response typical admin sterio type actions.
i got banned for 10min because i rejoined(while i had ERROR) problem, tried to fix it, but again admin saw this as inapropiate(another fail tbh. third i got banned for 2min for abuse name??? wtf is got blunt? abusive name? and i got banned because finny was mad i changed my name into finny is admin lol. nothing more, if this is the skinn of the admins on this server, obv i start bithcing

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Scarface where do you read: that i said/wrote EH staff is bad?>??? well maybe in the first place they have to ask before you become admin
if you rly can read english in the first place.?? i did said some admin sleeping/ lack of attention by Exor and that is not about all admins, nor any head admins because they now how to handle stuff, only thing i said there are view bad admins. thats it but what ever
i notist you guys have thick skinn

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Oh god got blunt, edit your posts instead of posting new ones, and this thread doesn't belong in this section...

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Oh god i wont even respond cuz this person is just sick...

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
ZZZzzz

Oh god got blunt, edit your posts instead of posting new ones, and this thread doesn't belong in this section...

IM not gonna post any thing more on forum, cuz @ the end of the day(you guys think the same) like who cares, EH staff and admins back each other up, when ever where ever(shakira song), so i smacked my self putting this post in the first place ;P what was i thinking ;P asif my post or some else post, made you guys decide different than backing your donating admins in the first place