How to play CT 24/7 - Maybe this should be solved.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Hey guys

Found a little bug/trick tonight, not a bug but I think it went on un-noticed for idk, years?

I don't think this is intended so I'l make the post and update you guys about it, if its difficult to solve (plugin vise) then can add a rule for it and ask people not to abuse it.

So once you are infected, put yourself to spectate, pick a team, you instantly respawn as CT. This way, everytime you are infected and or tries to avoid death (not allowed) then you can go to spec, respawn urself as ct as if nothing happened.

Thanks, just wanted to let you guys know, what is your guys opinion? same as mine? and sorry I posted it here cause this is a major issue in my opinion, idk about you guys.

-If you Suicide as CT it does not work, the plugin stops you from respawning, but normal infection works.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Thank you for reporting this, though I think we would have appreciated a private message instead of publicly posting this... so that we could work on it without everyone abusing it.
Anyways I think this is a bug that only exists for donors as you're given an admin flag that's generally not used. It looks like the sm_spec plugin shares that flag, we'll override it and that should fix it

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Thank you for reporting this, though I think we would have appreciated a private message instead of publicly posting this... so that we could work on it without everyone abusing it.
Anyways I think this is a bug that only exists for donors as you're given an admin flag that's generally not used. It looks like the sm_spec plugin shares that flag, we'll override it and that should fix it
Sure np, I saw you guys quickly solved it, if it lasted longer then you can just change who can view my forum post, don't need my consent to make it to your liking.

Is this a temporarely solution or permanent? Quite convenient to go to spec if someone is aimbotting. Simply don't allow a respawn.

Last edited: