Introduction

Beyond

11 Sep 2010
Belgium
Hello everyone

I've seen several of my friends playing on the EH-servers and I must admit that your servers are really full almost 24/7.
I'll use this thread to introduce myself a bit to you guys since I'd like to join this community.

My name is Robin (I won't provide my last name since I know some of you would stalk me... Yes, I'm talking about you, Phantyy! ;)) and I live in Belgium. I'm 16 years old and am currently finishing highschool. (I know, I'm still young to finish it, but I skipped a few years since my teachers and parents thought I could handle it...) I am currently studying a general education involving Sciences and Math. These are my courses and the ammount of hours I have them each week:
- 2 hours of Biology
- 1 hour of Geography
- 2 hours of Chemistry
- 3 hours of Physics
- 8 hours of Maths
- 3 hours of French
- 5 hours of Dutch
- 2 hours of English
- 1 hour of German
- 2 hours of History
- 1 hour of Esthetics
- 2 hours of Physical Education (soccer, jogging, ...)
I have only 2 hobbies: Gaming and cycling. My most favorite games are: CSS, BFBC2 and (releasedate 12 October) MOH 2010.
As most of you know, I've been an admin with the i3D-community for over a year now and have dealt with several issues in the past. (I'm sure the i3D-admins who are also in the EH-community will know what I'm talking about.) As many of you have seen, most of the i3D-servers are currently empty or only half-full. Though I try to organise several 'events' in order to repopulate these servers, it just won't pay off. As Deeway has left (I must say, he was very dedicated to i3D but has been betrayed, so he says. Sad to see him leave...) I am currently waiting to see some changes occur at the i3D-community.
I am an experienced admin and have no problem with speaking/writing English proper.

I hope you guys know me a bit better now and I hope I'll be seeing you guys on the servers! ;)

Greetings
Beyond

rocky

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
7 Apr 2010
thats a very nice introduction ;)

welcome, nice to see you here. know about i3d selfdestruction ;)

Beyond

11 Sep 2010
Belgium
I forgot to add about my Steam-account! :eek:
Steamname: alienator8421
In-gamename: Beyond - i3D.net
Skypename: beyond84211

Greetings
Beyond

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
haha beyond, welcome :D <3

too bad for you that i already know your last name robin s. ;)

Janine

12 Sep 2010
Hi!

I find my way to this forum and now to introduction.

My name is Janine and I play css for 1 year now. I mostly played on i3D servers but I know some of you EH boys from game
and last I asked Phanty if I can join and now Im here on forums for first.

Perhaps some of you know me from game I play good I think.

I am 15 and come from Germany. I will add you servers to steam and come to play when I have the time.

bye bye

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
oh so here is beyond!!! i like your introduction but WTF!! skipped 2 years? what's your QI?
i know about i3D and i am also waiting for drastic changes (which i dont know if will occur).
so welcome here on EH and i wish you alot of fun with us all ;) see you (everywhere!)

Beyond

11 Sep 2010
Belgium
nikooo777 said:
oh so here is beyond!!! i like your introduction but WTF!! skipped 2 years? what's your QI?
i know about i3D and i am also waiting for drastic changes (which i dont know if will occur).
so welcome here on EH and i wish you alot of fun with us all ;) see you (everywhere!)

Well, my QI has been tested about a year and a half ago... The test were concerning languages and scientific relations. My result was 132 (as QI). I skipped 1 year in kindergarten though. The other one, I skipped in junior highschool.

sc0p10n

9 Sep 2010
Hamburg
OMG GEEK :p Mine was 128 (before i started drinking) and i had to go one year back :mrgreen:

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
LOL @ SCOP ! du bist sitzengeblieben?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
mir egal :p :D

Beyond

11 Sep 2010
Belgium
I'm not a geek, otherwise I wouldn't have that much gametime in BFBC2 and on my PS! xD
I currently have 97 hrs of gameplay on BC2 and I have the game for about a month and a half... Also take in account that I help my grandmother a lot at her place (about 30 minutes away from my home when I take the bike) since she's getting old. :( She forgets a lot of stuff, so after school, I go there and help her with her supplies and cooking. I get home around 17.30 then and I study for about a half an hour on most days (unless when I have a big essay or a big test the next day, then it turns out to about 3 hours) and afterwards, I play on my computer untill I'm too tired to stay up.
I don't need that much sleep (around 4 - 6 hours every night) so it's okay with me, tbh... During the exams at the end of last year, I had a streak of 3 days without sleep! ;) I had Maths, Chemistry and Physics one day after the other! xD

Anyway, cya! ;)
Beyond