Is "Trail" A viable reason to kick someone from a server?

Is Trail a viable reason to kick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
25 Sep 2016
I was recently messing around on surf_kitsune and somehow i got a "trail" that did not show up on my screen. Then suddenly without a warning in admin chat an admin suddenly kicks me for "Trail". While it might be a glitch or a lucky exploit that i apparantly got a trail (That i cant see) that still doesnet make it a viable reason to kick me, because on kitsune2 there are 12 multicolored trails that you can get at once, without using any glitches or exploits.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Jesus, you are the only person on the server who can get to the point that enables the trail, I told you 2 or 3 times you have a trail, leave and rejoin, and the third time I said leave or I'll kick, at that point you saw the message as you refused to leave. I kicked you and guess what? The AIDS broken trail was gone. Get over yourself.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
What exactly are you trying to show with that video? Like you said yourself you could not see the trail yourself. All this video shows is another place you get to by doing your cp crap.

You got kicked, it's not like I banned you, you joined right back. So why are you making such a big deal about it? Just stop

Last edited:
25 Sep 2016
It shows there is a trail that appears that i am not controlling and if you want the unedited vidio in the first clip boi dat confirmes i have no trail

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
I saw a glitching out trail, I assumed it was you as only you have accessed/are able to acces the area which can give trails, I ask you to leave to remove it, you don't, I kick you, the trail disappears. I don't know where I am losing you here, yes when I kicked I didn't know for 100% certainty it was you, but as soon as you were gone so to was the trail so...

Just stop getting so whiny, if you don't want to get kicked for something you find to be a non-kickable offence then maybe stop scouring the server for exploits before something worse than a kick happens

25 Sep 2016
"stop scouring the server for exploits before something worse than a kick happens" whenever i find something i tell niko, and you tell me what outcome is better someone finding a glitch then telling the owner how they can fix it, Or someone finding a glitch and using it to completly CRASH servers

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
I don't frankly care if you tell Niko, you go searching for exploits no one else would find for unknown reasons. Before the rainbow was zoned off it was a bannable offence, crashing a server twice, wether you told Niko or not, is a bannable offence. You find exploits no one would bother to find and telling Niko about it shouldn't exempt you from the fact that they were and still are bannable offences. It's clear your going to keep whining about this so I'm done with this conversation

25 Sep 2016
To be clear i only did the rainbow when instructed by an admin to do so any other cases of someone doing it is not me. I never actually crashed any of nikos servers all i did was crash the clients of everyone playing in the server and i only did that ONCE in nikos servers by accident, the second time was in someone elses server that was completely empty.
also
http://imgur.com/buK9MKK

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
smh, you and I both know that was a joke because I forgot I told you about my b-day when I was high, don't try throwing that back at me, and don't try throwing back any other time either. Both other times were completely justified and if you had done it I would have banned you

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
jesus christ man, you're literally whining over nothing and a joke, i'm done with this thread, and you should be too

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Can't you guys sort your own damn issues in a private chat please?
Close

Reactions: GAMERMANA and Lotus
Status
Not open for further replies.