just got bannend from elite

boogeyman

13 Jan 2013
name:boogeyman

steam id: STEAM_0:1:7846883

reason of the ban: Multihack
why u should be unbanned: Hello all sorry for postin a new thread again i saw how to post a unban request oke guys i just got bannend from elite by domink for multi hack i swear guys pls believe me i never hacked in my life if you
if you look at my account it is 1 of the first css accounts i would never hack. i was playing zombie mod at hunting elite server and then boem i get ban i look what the reason is and i see multi hack and one other thing there isnt even a demo

Domink i swear i did not hack i swear you have to believe me i never hacked in my life
anyways guys thanks for help and hope i get unbannend

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
This wasnt a Multihack.
I forgot to change the reason.

I've seen you at eh v2.
You tried to make a runboost.
After ive seen that (The rb was very wrong) i was sure that you're cheating.

I spectated you while you were bhopping with showkeys.
Explain me the spacespam.

No unban from my side.

boogeyman

13 Jan 2013
Hey thank you for replaying

oke you say that i rb was wrong but that dosnt make that i am cheating i am not cheating man and you say spacespam i dont understand you man i bunnyhop with scroll

boogeyman

13 Jan 2013
ooh yhe if you are not gonne unban me then thank you for even lookin at my unban request man

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
No i meant, you was bhopping very good but you wasnt able to make a runboost.
This let me "think" about it.
So i spectated you.

My bhop:
space space space .......... space space space

yours:
1000000x space with no break.

boogeyman

13 Jan 2013
no but i dont bhop with space dominik i bhop with scroll if that isnt allowed with scroll then i broke the rules man then i diserve this ban
but i promise i do not hack i never did i do not scripting or script i never did i bhop with scroll i hope that scroll is allowed if not then my bad you know i did not know

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
He's saying you have a macro, not that you use space to bhop.

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
It looked like a spam script for me.
For example: Powha used a makro. His demo looked different.

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Macro = Using buttons/programs to spam commands such as "jump" or by other means. This is cheating and will not be tollerated.

Script = Controls your jumps and movements of/including your cursor and buttons. This WILL get you VAC banned(100% of all the legit CS:S servers)

You were CLEARLY cheating and i bet that you know what we mean. When you were jumping, there's no signs of you using MW or space bar, We saw that you were spam jumping so much that there's impossible for a human to spam-jump this much and still keep his aim cursor smooth.

Watch from 1:00 in this demo and you'll see that he's cheating

But yeah i guess we could give him another chance and if he don't remove his cheat, he'll get punished even further. This was a macro and not a script after all.

Attachments

• bogeyscript.dem
    2.6 MB · Views: 248
Last edited:

boogeyman

13 Jan 2013
yhe i just checked my bhop and i dont understan that is normal bhop man scroll i swear come on man dominik i swear its normal man believe me man i like this server i
do nothing wron i follow the rules man you cane spec me man and see how i play show your fellow admins the demo and look what they think man i do not scripting or script i bhop with scroll

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
You are unbanned now.
I heard that spamscripts are same as makro.
If i see you again using this script, i'll ban you for a week.

boogeyman

13 Jan 2013
plz guys man unban i like this server i would never breake the rules man never you cane spec me everytime i join i would never do anything wrong anymore

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
You've been unbanned, take this as a warning as dominik said. Next time you won't be so lucky.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Boogeyman what mouse are you using if i may ask?

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
He already told me he was cheating.
But he said he'll never cheat again and he is now bhopping with mousewheel. (I spectated him).