Kalek Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalek

21 Mar 2012
In-game name: [Liban]Kalek (liban is me and another mate only. nothing srs)

Name(irl): Micke

Short about myself:(well kinda <.<)
as stated above im a 22 years old swedish boy(or well if you want prefectionism, it would make me 21 ^_*) but anyways, im currently between jobs.. or well more accurate i work partime at a store whilst i decide what i Should study. i have a lot of free time on my hand and theres nothing better to spend time on then playing games (well obviously there is but yea) i enjoy it and ill prolly do it for some more years.

i could go on and on about old hobbies and so on but that wouldnt interest you and really not do anyone any good(you are free to ask anyquestions you like) other then that i strive to do things right and dont like rushing things. I tend to stick to a certain server instead of jumping between so that i get to know the community, its more fun playing with friends then on my own.

Hours played per day(avg) 5-7 depending some times even more, usually around 18-05:00 not only css thou.

Steam username: Kalek_reborn (laugh how much you want, old one got hacked and i just couldnt bother with the darn proecess to get it back.

Can you speak english and german?: Sadly i only speak swedish,english and norweigan. i wouldnt mind adding german to the list tho!

Clan history (if none, leave blank):Fragfield(admin crew) Zomsu: Admin/mod crew(ill go into more detail below)

Fragfield: Jailbreak, and various other normal maps, given admin.

Zomsu: rather big Zombie clan/group (or was at the time), donated for vip, was later given admin.

reading it twice tho, id say those arent clans as much as they are steam grps. my bad but ill leave it there anyways for you to read.

Any serious bans before?: No.got banned for aimbot,cheating, and most of the random things that the pro p12 admins think me and my friend does when we kill em, never used tho only got banned for some retarded reason. i could leave it blank but i prefer honesty.

Do you have a microphone?: I do.

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): i've been playing on the servers these days and the community on them are great along with nice map setups and the general playerbase is great, and by being a part of EH, i hope to become better and to get to know some new friends.

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: I was not refered, not will i ask for vouch. if im vouched for its because of free will and not as a favour.

Last but not least: i play various amounts of games ranging from fps-mmo and sometimes even minecraft(for those days when u have nothing else to do)

Im open to all questions.

Id like to appologize in advance for my spelling, and some of my punctuation and comma. As im aware of that i tend to miss that. but it should be readable.

Last edited:

kalek

21 Mar 2012
Reading through it one more time, makes me wanna edit. But it wont allow me.. Im deeply sorry for some of the typos in there.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
declined

Status
Not open for further replies.