maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

Unknown

30 Dec 2016
Zombies have won quickly. I like the map from look. Simply missing some good camp places
There exist some good place and players need find him. It need time for studying map (need some rounds) :)

Last edited:

just4fun

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Oct 2015
What about adding zm_eh_nuketunnelc_v1 to nomination list on v1, maybe replacing one of the officerush maps. The map has enough camp spots for our elite camperz and enough space for our true hunters.

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
for the love of god pls dont add any of these maps
zm_eh_hospitalc
zm_eh_nuketunnelc
zm_eh_huntseason
zm_eh_neon
zm_eh_darkhunt
they were my old projects and not the best. Since ive deleted all of em and asked admins in the past too delete em from the list ( still not done ). Couse it kills the FPS and thre are leaks in these maps better add my recent maps then this garbage too be honest xD

kind regards,
Cudi

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
for the love of god pls dont add any of these maps
zm_eh_hospitalc
zm_eh_nuketunnelc
zm_eh_huntseason
zm_eh_neon
zm_eh_darkhunt
they were my old projects and not the best. Since ive deleted all of em and asked admins in the past too delete em from the list ( still not done ). Couse it kills the FPS and thre are leaks in these maps better add my recent maps then this garbage too be honest xD

kind regards,
Cudi

I removed the following 3 of them:
zm_eh_hospitalc
zm_eh_huntseason
zm_eh_darkhunt

The other 2 maps are played once in a while and they are alright maps.

Reactions: Nuntiuz Cudi

Randale

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
22 Jun 2010
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Randale
OK, sad to hear that the crowd didnt like awesome crazy_city.
But couldnt you make ruined_town a regular map on v1 instead of industrial_WASTE!!??? Industrial is unplayable in my opinion.

Havoc: I will try ruined_town as a special map and see what the players think, industrial_waste could be removed but let's see.

One Month is passed and never played or even saw ruined_town on the server. + I was very active in the last weeks. What happened??

greetz Randy

Unknown

30 Dec 2016
quote_icon.png
But couldnt you make ruined_town a regular map on v1 instead of industrial_WASTE!!??? Industrial is unplayable in my opinion.

Havoc: I will try ruined_town as a special map and see what the players think, industrial_waste could be removed but let's see.

One Month is passed and never played or even saw ruined_town on the server. + I was very active in the last weeks. What happened??

greetz Randy
Why you want remove industrial waste? Most people didnt know all maps and they want remove industrial wate... I like this map :/

cluth3r

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Sep 2016
Germania.
Im also not to remove industrial_waste. Although there are some op places on this map. But i like them and it is play able in my eyes.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
quote_icon.png

greetz Randy

I forgot about it, next time i play i will try the map on v1, remind me on steam as well please.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark

MasterChodda

24 Jan 2017
Tried to edit the posts with the correct names but is past 15 minutes. Here they are in order:
zm_choddacbble_b2
zm_choddas_snow_panicx
zm_stupidity_b2
zm_choddarena_11

Sorry about that!

MasterChodda

24 Jan 2017
removed.

I tested that map not so long ago and decided not to add it as it wouldn't suit the servers due to the fact that we have a lot of those kind of maps already. I will try the other maps soon

Ok thanks! How would it better suite the server? I am happy to make any suggested changes if you think it may help.

Thanks again!

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Ok thanks! How would it better suite the server? I am happy to make any suggested changes if you think it may help.

Thanks again!

It's the map in general that's the problem, it's too much like cbble and we have really many of those kind of maps.