Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
you know you can write answers in other threads, for example those you opened beofre. dont you?

• Haha
Reactions: Aha*gunpower*

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
you know you can write answers in other threads, for example those you opened beofre. dont you?
You once delete my answer in somwhere so i am not sure where WHAT i can writte since that. That rules is like - you need know where to press 10 times in this web page to find - if you don't have déjà vu when you woke up! Than if you writte in wrong place -you recive a wurning and than ye ofcorse you be a fool ,that is okey- i take it! Hello alll it is fking fools day ! yow !!! Okey sorry. I am lazy to think where i can and where i can not. I forgot in that moument before i made new . hey i was okey this be me last bullshit here cuz i talk to match .

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
OH i got it now.lol . i can be such a dummy sometimes. I not gona apologise for that. I made a post in secion feed back and instead of creating new psot i can keep writte in my first made . So it is easier to overlook. Oh yeaa my bad sir! Can't promiss it not gonna happen again.

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
You are so funny guys 🤣. And yes that Video is so on point hahaha. I know what you are talking about Gunpower, but i think the Case is Closed for now 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: Aha*gunpower*

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
You are so funny guys 🤣. And yes that Video is so on point hahaha. I know what you are talking about Gunpower, but i think the Case is Closed for now 😁.
That case City flex will be - cheats off- send demo- cheats on full mode = ha i told you i am a pro you wish for , dier boys! Case dead ! Omg city flex even after 12 h a work i feel so positive bringing my as here lmao. You know city flex maeby we all are a simply fking fools . You know city what is really funny man -where the joke is - in Logic where manny have some gaps in it , hey dumyms dont take it bad, i have also few gaps missed in brein and i am no shame ! So Coty Flex - the ide is- if it is a game bug yes- what mask your movment of recoil - the recoil like a midll finger you swinging around but some error happens and it stays in point in front of your eys and everyting is fking okey 0 ypur eys is in ERROR mode ! You know what i mean? it is funny . Okey i understand if one person records other person - yes it is a bug possibile. If other person records that same person what first person did record and still is same bug/error in video material . Okey a nice posibile also than - maeby . But idea is - is it not litll weird if no metter who records the persosn ''suspect'' the bug shows for everyone who ar not lazy to do some! Lol . Okey than it is game fault ? Yes ? Okey . Server fault ? Hmm,. okey.. But you know what what is funny using logic? That bug shows only for one person lmao . Okey maby. Lol...Okey lets say it is yes lol possibile. What next cITY? your idea ? where frp, this bug coming from / lol ....... i better will not say where from - we all are fking foools gg. lol.......... so funny......... Okey City Flex. So about recording demos and lets say lets say facts lol , not long time ago big event end here and admin Essssyyyyyy put a number of practicants- hey this shit will funny - hey CityFlex- how you thik , how manny with out that dude we talking , that game bug/error woud show up if thay woud use autoPro and we record tham ? How many woud we see ? Like - let say - was 10 000 practicants - we all ask use autoPro and we record each of tham . ABsolutly everyone + lets say some 100 difrent peoples woud record this 10 000 ones! The quastion - how manny demos of tham we woud see this no recoil movment bug/ error ? I don't know how you city but i think it woud be close to fking NOBODY lol , a fking 0 .Just this dude .Only this one have this in EH this bug.lol Holly shit i can't , you know this is so funny lol - hey give me some spin bot cheat man lol - when i be banned - i turn it off- than i record myself - i send admin - hey look look - it is a bug man ! we good man ! lol lmao hhaahahahahahahah fking really ahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahha Okey .. this is cinema for free lol ......

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Hey My second account Svetoi and you CityFlex- i find one video and i have now full picture how all will be - after words ''case close '' + ''suspect'' sending demo after hanging out in server for some of ours admins showing tham '' itis a bug man ! seee look it is a bug'' and than - ah you know i like it so for fair pkley we love you and come to play with boys -

''Suspect'' - xe xe xe i told you i am a Elite you wish for !

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
1 week ban here was great time to chill out. Thanks for it. i recive pirvite massage where i can not replay back and it made me creat new post and that who send me that massage used fake account here talking about mans strenght and balls. Also for 1 more hour his crap in forum coud stay while my - i was limited. I did take down my youtube videos where i tryed represent from good side this server and don't want be who brings new faces here even it is a litll , for tham who alow one say crap but other limit. Later on dude was also take down by admins but it was to late. I also have mute all possibile gamers i can in game in player list so do not waste your time to provoke me in game -i will not replay. Here when i got ban - it was massage ''don't test my patience'' I in game - my had test every single time and i come here thay keep on it with false talks and it is okey than i do back . Cuz i know who dude are with even fake account here hiding real identity in game - talking here how big balls he have. Always more than amazing.
But that was past and nothing dosn't metter no more.Absolutly nothing. I only want to apologise but hope for last time. The moust i want say for me - no word is worth to take in internet serious - internet is to show your bad side - that how peoples do using it. sad also me a lot times and by that i mean my bad talking. I am sorry for KrankZ what i had sayed - he is good gamer even autosniper as me . I do not care i am noob of noobs in youe eyes - i come from work - i turn on my pc- belive me when i enter in server my last thing is to think who thinks what and who usewhat gun. All i need is silance with nobody to talk.All i want is shut down from life what for some do like talk i do not have life- About it i am more than sure if i woud bring you in my life step by step - i woud break you more than one andb ecause that i am not scared when some says here - i will be here and deal with you if not today than tomorw ,if not tomorow than next year- somthing like that was sayed. That also stayed good time in forum from random noob from server with also bad mouth in game. But i was who got as provoker here and if i wish some die- i mean it. i do not take it back .
it is amazing when KrankZ got ban - nobody - not even 1 thnik about ban- even me who try be moust realist - i didn't want at start belive it but i used easiet way to blaim simple things - cheats - instead a problem and situation as self. i coud not me more wrong than that so for KrankZ i am match sorry for what i had sayed and it wa ugly from me. I do not care nobody who use what gun in server and what play style it is . i really do not care. that who debates i understand but before me or other good autosniper hides before your backs for score - do not foreget a lot times we also save your life - a lot times.but i do not even want to take any credit- i know who i am even whole world woud be in difrent thoughts.

For Uzi i will also apologise- i coud always react more calm and not so agressive- i understand you want hold your ground here with insults back but as here is limits what you and me can say and you do not like private massages to take some heat it is okey for me to understand where i need change- in absolutly fking nowhere i do not need change- i am who i am - learn ahas english as well cuz it is great already !

For admins i am no bad - i belive thay do all great here and i react to hard on impulse that is all. To say some do bad is stupid. Here always will be persons who do not like nothing and always other be on blaim on it to blaim what is such a shame .

uziname

29 Oct 2022
Your apologies are accepted. But this is not your last word, as far as I understand. This forum will have a lot of your words in the future.
At this is indeed my LAST WORDS on the matter.
Adios, muchacho.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Your apologies are accepted. But this is not your last word, as far as I understand. This forum will have a lot of your words in the future.
At this is indeed my LAST WORDS on the matter.
Adios, muchacho.
I really do try respect answer to you and no bad but you in all possible ways try always in everywhere to everyone point out so wrong the things and you look so negative on everything .Even for persons (main admin) who keeps this all alive you did talk in way - it felt you no idea you talk in the end but can make ideas from 2 word sayed even it was 500 words - you see only 2 and than coment -i do not understand persons like you . I do try but i can not. This shoud be my last word but it will not be. And in your logic person for that sudnely is idiot? That how you value a peoples around you? Sad . You try to put name on yourself with this fake account hiding game name - talking about skills we nobody do not know who even are you -maeby some fking clown as well just in wrong place ? Hey i do not know nothing maeby you are in wright place and it distract you from drugs /relise your broke nervs - i do not know where the problem for you .What ever it be your negativity you see in all -god bless you !
You always like to jump in in other posts - say some negativ things than this conservatatin is end , bye bye - this style of mans language as you say also i do never and will never understand as well.

Lat me guass you wil say soem heroin efect mind idea back and than your favourite part -This conservetation is end .
Don't take it bad but persons here can not take you in full 100 .