My retirement from CS:S or CS:GO.

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
This is just my statement that I would be quitting these games, so here it is:
After much contemplation and reflection, I have come to the conclusion that my decision to reinstall both Counter-Strike: Source and Global Offensive was a completely self-centered and ill-advised choice. While my interest in these games remains, I have found the toxicity that pervades the associated communities to be too much to bear. As a result, I have made the conscious decision to uninstall both games, as prioritizing my mental health and overall well-being is of utmost importance to me. I hope that my decision will inspire others to prioritize their own mental health and take steps to distance themselves from toxic environments, even if it means stepping away from something they once enjoyed. As circumstances required my immediate attention, I had to take a brief hiatus from our previous conversation. However, I wanted to express my gratitude for the kindness and understanding shown by all of you during our interaction, and I look forward to continuing our exchange in the near future.

Reactions: deezer

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
If I could convince you to stay, I would do it. But unfortunately, I don't know you well enough. All I can say is: surround yourself with people who uplift you, even in a videogame.

• Love
Reactions: sxmity

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
copy paste from discord:

good luck!
though I hope, for the sake of the community itself, that the feeling of it being toxic isn't a shared opinion.
We certainly cannot please everyone, but I'd like to believe that with all our effort and several thousands of hours of unpaid volunteering work has made it one of the best communities available worldwide for CSS.

Best of luck with your health!

• Love
Reactions: sxmity