New Event on Zombiemod! Rank reset as well.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello everyone!

We have decided to create a new event, starting on Friday the 21st of September at 5 pm CEST and ending on Sunday the 30th of September at midnight CEST.

The event will be held on Zombiemod's v1 and v3 server but on v1 you will get double points on hlstats for each kill.

For this event rank 1, 2, 3 and the player with most knife kills will each win a prize. The Prizes will be the following:
Rank 1: A game up to 50 euro on Steam.
Rank 2: A game up to 30 euro on Steam.
Rank 3: A game up to 20 euro on Steam.
Most knife kills: A game up to 20 euro on Steam.

The rank will be reset when the event starts on Friday the 21st of September at 5 pm CEST and the winners will be determined on Sunday the 30th September at midnight CEST.

Breaking the rules may lead to disqualification!

Also worth noting: it's forbidden to farm points in means that clearly put you in advance in respect to other players playing the game normally. While most of those behaviors are not against the rules and won't lead to a punishment in-game they will lead to a disqualification from the event.

Kind regards
The Special Admins and Head Admins

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
That's cool, good luck guys :) I'MA KNIFE U ALL!

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
@Baltazar This is not the right section to post this issue, anyway it's a fake server, someone steals our name and pretends to be us to get players. We've had this issue in the past, might even be the same guy. Anyway we can't do much about it as of now.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I won't delete it, i appreciate your feedback, here's a few tips about the forum for you and anybody who might see this

whY0TJE.png

These are the 4 main "forums" the section below is for reports and recruitment, but these 4 on the screenshot are mostly useful for issues, suggestions, bugs and anything etc.

News, events and announcements are as said for those important thing, mostly used by SPA/HA.

[cs:s] elite hunterz zombie hunting and more is for our servers, there you can suggest maps, read about news on the EH servers and talk about things on the servers.

[cs:go] Go Free is for csgo servers and such.

Feedback is for bug reports, donation issues, feedback about servers and forum and so on.

For something like this it would be fit in feedback.

Cheers and have a nice weekend.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
@ghssanyhea Has been disqualified from the event for excessive teaming, especially in regards to farming knife kills. Any player who is caught doing this will be immediately removed from the event.
This puts FastLife in the lead for knife kills, with just over a week left on the event.

Happy Hunting (and knifing)

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
So, as a regular player on v3 it would be desirable to learn the reason of increase in points twice on v1. I had enough time to check the game component and I got the impression that this tournament is not fair to the more popular server at the moment.
For example, the best permanent player on v3 (not counting me) at this point is the player occupying the 22nd place. I have the best coefficient of efficiency in top50 ... yes, mostly at the expense of camping, but there is also a desire to go to hunting if humans have an overwhelming majority. It should be so. To compete with the players on v1 you need at least 2 times more to play and at the same time in full force. 30 points for a mild killing on v1 and only 4-6 points for v3 is... no comments.
Conclusion: The tournament was created exclusively for server v1.
Thank you for attention

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
@goga2159 I think you got the point! If I am not mistaken this event is made to push the activity on v1. Therefore you might expect that they would make this event for v1 only and exclude v3 completely but I guess for at least a little bit fairness they planned to give the v3 players a chance too. But if you are really interested to win that tournament you should obviously play on v1 as long as the event is in progress unless the activity might be very low at night, then you might gain more points on v3.

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
@goga2159 I think you got the point! If I am not mistaken this event is made to push the activity on v1. Therefore you might expect that they would make this event for v1 only and exclude v3 completely but I guess for at least a little bit fairness they planned to give the v3 players a chance too. But if you are really interested to win that tournament you should obviously play on v1 as long as the event is in progress unless the activity might be very low at night, then you might gain more points on v3.

I guessed that this was done to restore the v1 as in past times. But they could make a ratio of 1.5, not 2. This is a big advantage for players, where 90% are playing with bhop. The event can be and is connected with these reasons, but they do not help much. Most of the players still have to play on the v3.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
The stats of both servers are connected to one another. They share the same database. V1 is the server that promotes hunting and other such heroics. Therefore, the players who get out there and risk it get to revel in the points gained. Make no mistake. All the players currently in the top 10 work for their ranks. With a lot of kills on the board in every map. Likely the scores at the end of the map surpass the scores on V3. In either case, if you wish to compete, and be brave and not camp, join V1

Kind Regards

Elite HunterZ AsH

Reactions: Hammaplayz

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
The stats of both servers are connected to one another. They share the same database. V1 is the server that promotes hunting and other such heroics. Therefore, the players who get out there and risk it get to revel in the points gained. Make no mistake. All the players currently in the top 10 work for their ranks. With a lot of kills on the board in every map. Likely the scores at the end of the map surpass the scores on V3. In either case, if you wish to compete, and be brave and not camp, join V1

Kind Regards

Elite HunterZ AsH

lol, dude, I'm wildly sorry, but this is not a reason to raise points twice on v1. On v3 hunting is more hardly cuz zombies have more hp.
But I'll support that the people also play on v1 honestly

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
If v1 and v3 gave the same amount of points at events it would benefit to play on v3, camp with auto sniper on maps like canals, cbble, 16chambers, an_kapras etc.

Our goal with this event is getting players back to v1, not necessarily from v1 only, but getting old players and even new players there as well. v1 has been dying the past year and we will do anything to prevent that from happening.

Reactions: Hammaplayz

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
As havoc has explained. On V3 posting yourself with an auto sniper on a hard to get spot and head shot zombies for kills and farming kills give's you a great advantage. I know it is harder to hunt on V3 due to the health of the zombies. However, it can still be done. I've done it. But I would just get my kills stolen by the autosnipers in the end of the day.

So that's that. We want to make the V1 server booming and popular again! That alongside what I wrote above is the reason for the double points.

Kind Regards
Elite HunterZ AsH

Reactions: M.Bison

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
Will the rank will be keep after event ? cause some peoples are already at 10k points holy. Nice to see the community active atm, i'm back on zm too

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
The ranks will remain for a period of time as they always have. And eventually they will be reset again.

Kind Regards

EliteHunterZ AsH