Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
News on v3.

zm_mystic_halls_b3 has been added to the nominate list, zm_veskerland_v1_1 might be added soon if it gets fixed a bit due to OP spots.

Also the nominate-list has been updated and set in alphabetic order.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
4 new Special Maps have been added to v1 and v3

the map names are:
zm_zmso
zm_valley
zm_poorland_b1
zm_band!t_facility_v3

Admins feel free to test them out

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
2 new maps have been added to the nominate list on v1

The maps are the following
zm_highschool_day
zm_fail_inc_fix

I thought about adding a third new map, feel free to request a map you want to see on the nominate list in add/remove requests

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello everybody.

Cbble_Xmas has been added to v1 and v3 instead of the regular cbble.

The santa skin will be added tomorrow, type !zclass to use it.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Greetings all.

I've added zm_neko_athletic_xmas_fix and zm_eh_snowed_v7 to the nominate list on v1 and v3 for Christmas (From now to the 1st January) Thanks to Wolfram and Xylon for making the maps.

Also the following maps have been added as special maps (zm_zmso_fix just replaced the old version)
zm_zmso_fix
zm_shazzgarden
zm_eh_lasthope_final

Happy hunting and happy holidays.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello.

I've removed zm_bucket_v7 from the nominate list on v1 and made it a special map instead due to bug issues where zombies can get knifed out of the map and humans can get knifed from under the stairs. This should have been done long ago but i hoped for someone to fix the map.

Reactions: Sheyla

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Greetings everyone!

Due to it being December now I've made a few changes on v1 and v3.

On v1 cbble_xmas has replaced the original cbble and zm_christmas_aspen_v2c a new map has been added to the nominate list until the end of the month.

on v3 cbble_xmas has replaced the original cbble, neko_xmas has replaced the original neko map and zm_christmas_aspen_v2c has been added until the end of the month.

Also the fat santa skin has been added to both v1 and v3 until the end of the month. Type !zclass to use it.

the new map (zm_christmas_aspen_v2c) is only for a trial, if it's a huge bummer which i doubt it will be i will remove it again.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
V1 only. To be extended to V3 if testing works fine:
* Added Kill assist plugin which gives you 2 extra kills on your scoreboard if you deal more than 700hp damage to one zombie

This does not influence the points in hlstatsx but i know it's frustrating not to get a kill when you've dealt most of the damage so here is a compromise :)

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
(ON V1)

zm_eh_anzio_v3 has been added to the nominate list.
zm_fail_inc_fix has been removed from the nominate list and is now a special map.

fail_inc had terrible fps and was not very popular.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRalle and Melisa

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
zm_4way_tunnel has been updated so it will be hard to team kill in the spawn elevator. Big thanks to wolfram for taking time to do so.

The new 4way is called zm_4way_fix_v2c has replaced the old version on v1 and v3

I have also added zm_wp_abandon_mall_b9b_d to the nominate list on v1, i might add another map soon as well, for suggestions post here -> https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/maps-list-add-remove-requests.9/

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Admin sounds now work on v3, Admins can type !admin_sounds to play them.

More sounds might get added soon.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Greetings everyone.

I've added 3 new maps to both v1 and v3's nomination list with help from @NoMatt3r

The new maps are the following:
zm_eh_pavlov_v4
zm_jay_legend_fixed_v4
zm_origin_v1

Thanks to @TheRalle for making pavlov and thanks to @WolfRam for updating jay_legend, also thanks to @one for making origin

I've also removed zm_legends_v1 due to poor fps and the map not being very popular.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
News on v1.

zm_temple_v2 and zm_ruined_town_ag have been removed from the nominate list due to the maps being rather unpopular and causing players to leave.

I will add a few new maps soon, post your ideas here and please post a reason why you think the map(s) should be added.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I forgot to remove the Halloween maps, thanks to @easy for doing it. Original cbble is back and hook is again a special map.

I've removed abandoned mall from v1 due to the map not being too popular and also being a little too big for our player base. Also i have re-added zm_eh_solo for now as a test.

Reactions: Paw
Status
Not open for further replies.