Noblock at spawn

submariner

29 Sep 2013
Hey,

I think it would be great if you could install a plugin for noblock at spawn for about 20 seconds...
because its really annoying if some people are AFK or simply need 132132131 years to buy a weapon -> which results into massive blocking :D (especially on 4way tunnel)

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THAT PLUGIN (runs on sourcemod) AND THE DESCRIPTION WHAT U HAVE TO DO:

noblock at spawn (there you can download the plugin):
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=820069

for 20 seconds noblock at spawn u have to type in:
sm_noblock_blockafterspawn_time "20"

Reactions: Nikooo777

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Would be nice, but what if the noblocks ends and people stand in each other wont they get stuck then?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
when people really do not get stuck, then its a really good idea, because that also prevents people from blocking at the beginning for example on cbble when someone tries to go on a box.

but i think we tried this already once, and it didnt work out so well, thats why we removed it again, and honestly, i do not think that the blocking at spawn is such a big deal, because thats actually just at 4way which just has 1 spawn, and theres no need for a plugin, just for a single map.

Reactions: ArSizzOnur

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
20 seconds? not more than 10. after that zombies are coming

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i added it, i did it for 20 seconds, please please check if it works, i didn't have time to tripplecheck that. the plugin is called noblock.smx and the time settings is the last line in server.cfg
only on root1
for v1-5

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
seems like it doesnt work every round

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Seems to be working but with few hassles. Good thing is, when the noblock stop taking effect you won't get stuck into each other, it (noblock) will still be working until you move away. However, it does not seems to work every round like phanty said but most rounds. Another thing I've experienced is that sometimes noblock becomes active in the middle of the round.

Still.. both are minor issues and the plugin is a great idea. I think we should continue having it installed but let's reduce the time to 10-15 seconds, yea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Denniz.

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
agreed with alaway reduce the time a bit and if u can fix the minor issues that would be great! great idea.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Is this plugin activated on all servers? Because on V4 it's not.