Permanent ban

JOKER.exe

21 Aug 2012
I was arrguing with an admin about an player wich I called idiot.
After a short discussion, I told the admin to be quiet and then I get banned PERMANENT for saying to him he should be quiet?
1 day or 2 - ok , but PERMANENT? No way!!!

25-03-13 01:25:39
THΞ JOKΞЯ √
sixau Permanent

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hello and welcome to our forum!

I see that this is a simple misunderstanding, he changed the ban to 1min. So you should be unbanned by now.

Best Regards
AlawY

Last edited:

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Actually, I warned you and told you to be quiet after telling a guy that he should go f* himself.

After that you told me to shut the f* up, so I kicked you.. (I actually slayed you first, then kicked you after you told me shut the f* up again.)

And then you came back talking shit about me, saying how you were admin on these servers before I even started playing and bla bla mixed with some insults and swear words. You even told Maxgs to shut up at one point. After the map change and when I had edited your ban, you came back and kept talking bullshit, telling me how you've reported me on forums(I wonder why..) followed by further attempts of trying to aggravate me further.

P.S: For some reason all reports on me have been phony silly little liars trying to make me look like the bad guy to protect their innocence, and always proven wrong.. I'm sure if any HA would be arsed to post everything of what you did say(but never mentioned in your thread.) they'd say 1minute was a bit to generous.

I won't care about this anymore however, but just remember what you're doing is moronic. Because we've got all the hard evidence to make you look like a fool.

SO the moral of the story is: Do not harass other players. And do not insult, aggravate, ridicule or disrespect the Admins and members of EH or try to start an argument on decisions made on behalf of your misconduct.

Also for future reference.. do not mess with me ever again.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=7965&page=1

lol lucky dude, if this had happened a year ago you'd be on a long ban for sure.

also friendly saying to 6au:

ComeAtMeBro.jpg

JOKER.exe

21 Aug 2012
OMG, It seems that this game is your life if you post such a big ass reply...
I have other problems ...
Dont mess ever with me again? If we would mess each other in real life, uhhhh god safe u