Please help me fix this on going problem with admin abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVO ' GangNam Style

25 Oct 2012
Hi, I was playing one of your Zombies map under the name "Big Khohonas" and was wrongly acuse of "blocking" and "spamming" by an Admin named OBEY. He slayed me for no reason and after that, he gagged me for "spamming". I was clearly not spamming (Check chat history from 6:40pm-7:15pm on Wednesday 10/24/12. Server IP : 85.114.140.30:27015) Then after he realize he gagged me for no reason he then said "I needed to cool off"<---( An excuse to gagged me which was a total lie.) when I did'nt give any attitude in no way what so ever. Im reporting this as admin abuse because I feel like it is. First he slayed me for no reason then gagged me for no reason then try to lie and say I need to "chill" as in I was gagged for having an attitude which does not make sense at all because I did not give anyone a attitude nor did I even curse at anyone. I never blocked anyone nor did I spam or give OBEY or anyone else an attitude. Please help me stop this admin abuse. He is taking out the fun in the game because Zombie maps are my favorite and its the only map I play. I'm posting this hoping you will talk to OBEY and tell him to relax with the power. Thank you very much.

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
hi, thanks for the report / taking the time to actually fill it out :), and yes I slayed you because you was blocking the CTS from getting Passed you, (Map Cbble) on the MOO sign by Jumping so they couldnt get over you, i did the command to say no blocking, you ignored that, so i slayed you, you then gave me attidude saying this is my last chance, so i said One of the elit ehunterz Rules are, " Please Obey the admins, they are right" so there for i am right, you had no reason to back chat me (thats having an attitude), I slayed you because you did something wrong after the warning not to!. you then brought this argument into the map temple constantly harassing me about the one slay. at this point I had enough of listening to you and watching you spamming the chat box, so i gagged you so you could calm down and think about what has actually happend, to be fair i could of banned you for blocking but instead I slayed you, I was lenient with you.
Thanks again,
you have my Regards!
OBEY

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
You're abusing the thought of admin abuse, and i can actually see some real admin abuse from yourself, "monster if you destroy my cade one more time im gonna ban your ass."

Seriously now, Abuse isn't a gag and a slay only, it's way more than that. Now if it was a mistake it was a mistake and that's something admins do sometimes, there is no need to yell " admin abuse" and then get even more pissed on a gag (that is gone the next round btw).

I'm sorry but this isn't considered admin abuse in my opinion!

EVO ' GangNam Style

25 Oct 2012
Ok let me first call you out on lie Number 1. I did not bring the argument over the Map Temple as I have proof. Please (Check chat history from 6:40pm-7:15pm on Wednesday 10/24/12. Server IP : 85.114.140.30:27015)<---As this is proof that I did not start anything at all and you sir are the one harassing me from map to map throwing the first punches attacking me from the start. We joined that map and you promptly taunt me to report you taking this abuse as a joke. You kept on laughing and so on that is why I told you don't do it again because Im going to report you and I don't see how that statement is violating any rules under "Please Obey the admins, they are right" or else I would've of dropped it right there and then and you STILL kept on laughing with your other "admin" friend whom I will not name. I was going to drop it until you started making fun of me and I told you I was going to report AGAIN you and you STILL didn't care much about it as you kept on laughing thinking you was going to "get" away with the abuse. Secondly I was on the 'M' part of the 'Moo' leaving enough space so people can jump on and over me. That is not blocking if people can flow through smoothly without hassle then Im forsure not blocking for a fact. Third, I clearly specified that you have one more chance (as in abusing me aka slaying/gagging me for no reason) before I report you and you still kept on taking everything as a joke when clearly it is not. I did not intend to give you an attitude in anyway because if I did I would've made it clear and again you can check the chat history that I did NOT once use profanity towards you or anyone in the game or even an "attitude" you are claiming. I did not get a "warning" because I was slayed while shooting zombies. I was on the 'M' for about 2 minutes and then you slayed me for blocking the last 30 seconds out of two minutes? I disagree with you on how you was lenient towards me. I was the one trying to be lenient towards you asking you multiple time to stop abusing me. Abuse is not funny and you're being a jerkoff because you have the "power" to. Please talk to OBEY and give him a few lessons so he does not do this to a future player. Im not asking you to revoke his admin Im just asking the clan leader to please talk to OBEY about not abusing and what not so he doesn't abuse me in the future. Thank You Clan Leader as I trust you will handle this.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i will let OBEY reply first, and then if nobody else does it before me, i'll try to find some time to get through this..

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
yes this is a joke, i am laughing that you actually filled out this report over the fact that I slayed you for blocking, ( when i should of banned you ) well im sure the Head admins / SPA will check my chat log, i was not laughing at you, so next time when you try and get edivance against me think carefuly on what you say as everything is recorded, sedondly just saying " lol " is not abusive, never has been.......Never will be. i see in YOUR chat log you have been saying things like" if you destroy my barricade one more time i will ban your ass" one you cant do that your not an admin, 2 Thats REAL admin abuse, 3? Please show me where i made fun of you, ,4 i dont need a demo to slay people i know what I saw you was standing on the first part of the Moo sign jumping so no-one could get past you/over you ( alot of people do this, i supose your just unlicky i saw you), 5, you cant tell me that this is my last chance as i have not done something wrong / you do not have the authority to say that.
P.s you said this right? "I was the one trying to be lenient towards you asking you multiple time to stop abusing me" i did not abuse you, i only slayed you for blocking, stop making a big deal about this, its not necessary, and the gag was for my sake, your sake, and everyone on the server that diddnt want you to cary on talking about this.

Words from a Special Admin, as you saw "I'm sorry but this isn't considered admin abuse in my opinion!"

Thanks,
Regards.
OBEY

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
well i think the things are clear enough, i don't see why continuing this discussion since it will bring nowhere at all. as far as i could see our admins are doing a correct work, anyway we can't expect no mistakes at all from them as they aren't robots. Admins think differently as they have each one an own brain and therefore act differently. We as head Admins support them all aslong as the actions taken don't ruin the servers. I think this is a case where we do support the admins :)

May now the topic be over.

Nikooo777 Out

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
You're abusing the thought of admin abuse, and i can actually see some real admin abuse from yourself, "monster if you destroy my cade one more time im gonna ban your ass."

Seriously now, Abuse isn't a gag and a slay only, it's way more than that. Now if it was a mistake it was a mistake and that's something admins do sometimes, there is no need to yell " admin abuse" and then get even more pissed on a gag (that is gone the next round btw).

I'm sorry but this isn't considered admin abuse in my opinion!

Thats what i tought aswel: just for the record(EvO)i checked your chat loggs http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=25138
and you thread admin to report him and other stuff?,when admin slays you or kick or bans you most of the time its correct, some times admins will make mistakes no doubt but to flame ingame to an admin and be provocative isnt smart: if i where Obey i would ban you atleast for couple hours for your attitude....

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Deeway?! is that you ? xD
you nearly got me there! i bet only few old members may get it :p
Thats what i tought aswel: just for the record(EvO)i checked your chat loggs http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=25138
and you thread admin to report him and other stuff?,when admin slays you or kick or bans you most of the time its correct, some times admins will make mistakes no doubt but to flame ingame to an admin and be provocative isnt smart: if i where Obey i would ban you atleast for couple hours for your attitude....

please, this aien't a thread where you are concerned.

EVO ' GangNam Style

25 Oct 2012
Yes, I actually did take the time to fill one out as you thought everything was a joke. As you all can see on 2012-10-25 03:51:25 I said "I'm not spamming" as a reply to what you said to be at the beginning of the new map. You are lucky your chat history is not all recorded down due to its short memory span. Also if you can read you can see that I am in Defensive mode due to him attacking me. Btw it CLEARLY states in the core rules "Follow the gameplay and don't ruin it like by teaming/DESTROYING CADES". I gave him multiple warnings then he finally stopped. I was not trying to play "admin". I was going to take actions though forum (just like how I did here) and let the Admins decide weather to ban him. Im sorry for the mis-interpretation. Thank you very much for your time. Also the guy who said "if i where Obey i would ban you atleast for couple hours for your attitude...." what attitude please be more specific?

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
seriously why are we making it so complicated? there is nothing so wrong from both parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.