Premature punishment from Eniss@y

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunta90

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2013
Alright, I was playing on 4waytunnel. As I pass the 2 closeable doors I threw a nade to keep them open as I always do, pretty much routine for me. I am aware of that this shows up as I close the doors, but frankly I dont. I would say that an admin should know that by now. He killed me with a timebomb and kept arguing that he wasnt wrong.

kunta90

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2013
Either im tired and blind or this report is correctly written. For the record, Im not trying to get him banned, but this isnt the first time this happens. He wasnt even abusing his powers, but the fact that he kept arguing eventhough I explained to him how it works made me write this report. Its not the first time I get slain for "doorclosing". I want my voice to be heard and I hope that this will never happen again. To the logs - Liar Liar pants on fire!

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
it's alright, let's just wait Enissay to read this. Acknowledge anyway that we are humans that make mistakes so maybe it's all just a misunderstanding

kunta90

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2013
it's alright, let's just wait Enissay to read this. Acknowledge anyway that we are humans that make mistakes so maybe it's all just a misunderstanding
Obviously, and thats exactly what I had in mind when writing this report. Please dont get me wrong here, I dont wish to stear things up, I am well aware of that Enissay didnt know about this.

He told me to post it on the forums if I felt abused

Last edited by a moderator:

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Hi mate and thank you for reporting this as I advised you :)

Let me tell the story from my view side:

We were on 4way of course, I was running with a bunch of ppl when the right door closed in my face... I coul've die, but no one did, luckily... So I did open it an went to check who's the irresponsible guy who did it

2013-03-05_00001.jpg

When I find out, I had to punish him... So, I slayed u kunta...

You started arguing about why I did it, so I stopped playing and tried to explain it to you, in private chat, then in normal and admin chat... at one time, I was talking with myself because you left as a gentelman... And before leaving, you even said (correct me If I'm mistaken) that you don't want to call someone you know higher than me to Fix this, here I felt offended...

Now, I understand what Kunta did, But I had noway to check his story without being next to him, which was not the case...

To sum up, I only did my job, and there's no abuse, maybe there's a mistake, but I had no way to validate the other story since I work with only what I can see...

I hope everything is clear now, and I apologize fro this late reply coz I couldnt do it yesterday...

Please leave your comments if you have any question/info

Enissay

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Last edited:

kunta90

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2013
Great, problem solved. My will came through, another admin knows about the doors now. Have a good day :)

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Glad things are clear now :)

BTW, it is just sooooooo stupid to throw a nade there before even infection's start =D

Have a nice day kunta <3

Enissay

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Prob the best "abuse" post ive seen in a while, since none started to rage hahaha.

nice to see you back btw kunta.

sorry if i posted ^^ (altough its my birthday so i have special rights today lmao)

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
I was going to start raging u spammer... but as u said, I'll make an exception... HBD nap <3

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Handled and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.