rebuy weapons binds

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Question: I wonder if its legit to keep rebuying weapons(like for instance): like some people/and even admins
have an bind button, and when they have to reload(and they are on buying place)they press bind button and (sim sala bim)you just dont have to reload! I asked ingame if people would stop this rebuy madness: and i got preached like "its alowed etc etc many admins do this etc etc"
So i just wanna know once and for all: if it is alowed to keep rebuying weapons when you only have to reload?
if so than i wont reload no more and stay @ buy place and and have unlimited ammo...... why not make it an unlimited ammo server instead if this is alowed...? any way i just wanna know if this alowed or not?

thanks for reading,

greetings

got blunt?

ps;Quote from HA Marbengie: anyway barra deserves a big slap for "rebuy"!
so i asume its not alowed spamm the"rebuy" button or is it?

Last edited:

Got'Ya

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Mar 2011
Norway
remember once i rebuyed and marb got abit mad :p But no i never rebuy

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
It's not restricted but it's for the noobs low skilled. Your choice how to play. Even tho it's freacking easy to block if it becomes a trouble. Case closed

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
I think everyone should have a buy bind, not to spam rebuy, but to buy weapons faster so you dont block at the start of a round.. especially in 4way.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
thanks, niko for feedback. so its alowed than. case closed!

ps: low bobs never rebuy weapons all the time,and also do not have an bind button to buy weapons<just letting you know>

and this rebuy spam is so bs/irritation to the game: same as spamming nades? why isnt spamming nades not alowed
and rebuy weapons is? i rly dont get this? maybe i think different.

38:
I think everyone should have a buy bind, not to spam rebuy, but to buy weapons faster so you dont block at the start of a round.. especially in 4way.

i agree with you, 4way block @ spawn is kinda annoying, but im talking about maps like cbbl palace etc etc
where you have more than one rebuy places, and yes i was talking about spamming rebuys(all the way trough out rounds)

Last edited:

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Rebuying is "noobish", but so is camping (imo). But that doesn't mean we should forbid it, it's up to the person to choose if he wants to do it or not, but I will always consider them naps :p Anyways you can only use it as long as you have the money and when you are in a buyzone, which restricts the use of rebuy binds, and tbh rebuy naps has never really bothered me.

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
and this rebuy spam is so bs/irritation to the game: same as spamming nades? why isnt spamming nades not alowed
and rebuy weapons is? i rly dont get this? maybe i think different.

I think spamming nades isn't allowed because 1) they cause noobnades (zombie gets pushed towards you/teammate) 2) It spams the chat 3) it can be very annoying to hear the way they say it in English (not sure how it sounds in other languages :p)

As for rebuying, I think that in some cases it can be quite an intelligent move.

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
That's a bad news... coz of ya -_-

Only few and/or skilled players go back or stays around the spawn, their chance to still alive are low, but having the ability to re-buy instead of reloading is a good thing that helps... That also counterbalances [somehow] afk fakers who are waiting for n00bs there...

Anyway, I guess we'll have to deal with this new fact xD

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
I think, we as hunters should be aware at all times that there can be afk-fakers, and not need to kill them from 10cm (even though I do that from time to time xD)

The only situation in which I think re-buy would have ever been tactical would be when the last zombie is being raped in the corner and your weapons are in need of reload, so you re-buy to have a higher chance of getting the kill :D