[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
[CS:S (ALL)] ViRuS

Ingame name: ViRÊŠS™

Steam username: so_virus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:194207194

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: Finnish

Previous bans: Vac ban "u dont need to beliave me"
ViRÊŠS™: but this rly happen
ViRÊŠS™: i made my second acc last week
ViRÊŠS™: i got vac ban on it
ViRÊŠS™: using cheats
ViRÊŠS™: i was testing cheats
ViRÊŠS™: on my other acc
ViRÊŠS™: not on my main "acc"
ViRÊŠS™: but
ViRÊŠS™: i wanted see how they works
ViRÊŠS™: how i can detect them
ViRÊŠS™: undetect hacks
ViRÊŠS™: well
ViRÊŠS™: after testing them 1h
ViRÊŠS™: on vac server
ViRÊŠS™: i know "stupid thinking" i didnt just care because this acc wasnt my main acc
ViRÊŠS™: and then i got vac ban on that acc
ViRÊŠS™: well after couple days
ViRÊŠS™: i was just playing active on virus
ViRÊŠS™: on my admin "acc"
ViRÊŠS™: i got vac ban on that
ViRÊŠS™: i was like whata helll!
ViRÊŠS™: well this happen
ViRÊŠS™: i didnt use any cheat
ViRÊŠS™: I will never cheat eh servers
ViRÊŠS™: because
ViRÊŠS™: I'll try to keep cheaters away from this server
ViRÊŠS™: I've told this to others but do not have to believe, but this happens. I wanted to tell you that there will be false beliefs about me!

Past admin experience: Yes i have already experience on EH server.

Motivation: Hi its me ViRuS.

Well i liked the obligation admin, It was an important job to me seriously I took things (maybe even too). I'm still of the opinion that all should be able to play this server without any violators of the rules, I'm empathic towards others. I am always ready to listen to the other players and our main concerns to be willing to help! players will ask why not admin anymore I dont really know how i would answer to this question, but I promised one day i will be again.

things that are a bit annoying that
with a new acc on v1 server, I had to call admins with serious things Cheaters / Rule breakers/violators. I can not bear to look when someone is so selfish that does not feel any compassion towards others, by this I mean that they are blocking people. when I ask why you do that you do not give the possibility to play CT team. they answer me "(new player), hes just a noob edger"

I want to help the community to grow and that it would be better for everyone, the server needs help for catching rule-breakers still is punish cheaters / rule breakers. I'm still an active player nowdays on server. I know I screwed up yes, but human learns by experiencing things by misstakes. I hope that you will give me a new chance I can do this.

(I hope that you will enjoy reading this application)

Referred by:

About me: by nature I am an honest, helpful, very empathic person. my hobbies playing games/ice hockey/runing. im 20 years old guy, I work like other people. I listen to a lot of music I spend time with friends this weekend.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Reactions: TSK

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'918
Canadia eh?
[CS:S (ALL)] Lotus

Ingame name: Lotus

Steam username: lotuscarsfan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58266773

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: Zombish

Previous bans: N/A

Past admin experience: I'm currently an admin on a set of CS:GO server run by a European with a large nose. He's kinda weird

Motivation: I haven't really enjoyed surfing as of late so I started playing on the css servers and to my surprise I was actually enjoying it. If you remove long knifes, 120 ping lag, and some meanie named skarbie trying to knife me for a whole night, the game itself was actually fairly enjoyable. Since I live in a different time zone than you all I tend to end up on the servers later at night when you guys have all gone to bed and it's amazing even with the smaller number of players how much people break the rules when there isn't an admin online. Guess what I'm getting at is that I am already familiar with the rules, and since I play at times when I can't call someone onto the server it would be great to be able to handle it myself. I'm playing more and more recently and even got over 1K/D ratio yesterday (yay I'm not so noob :D)

Oh ya, and my chatlog from last night was all from skarbie being a meanie and knifing poor lotus :c

Not sure about the protocol for this so I'm logging off of the forums on all my devices til the results are in :)

Referred by: soph, Wolfram

About me: Hey guys, hopefully you already know me, if you don't feel free to check out "https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/7608-Lord-Lotus-the-Grand"

I'm a noob and a pleb, really all you need to know :kappa:

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Minigames

megadeth11723

19 Dec 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] megadeth11723

Ingame name: megadeth11723

Steam username: megadeth11723

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mythename

Other languages: español

Previous bans: well, to close one door.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: more experience in the servers games, and get friends

Referred by:

About me: play videogames, study universisty, talk whit friends.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

rituaL

21 Dec 2016
Sweden
[CS:S (ALL)] rituaL

Ingame name: rituaL

Steam username: rasimhasanic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9583861

Other languages: Bosnian, Swedish, Croatian, Serbian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I actually was admin on a huge Swedish zombie server a couple of years ago. I can't for the life of me remember the name but it was the n1 most popular zmod server in Sweden and I did the website for the owner and artwork.

Motivation: I hate injustice, I see it on the server quite often but there is nothing I can do about it. This kinda sucks, I like when everyone plays fair and it's a good time.

There are a few people I saw, they get infected with the zombie virus on purpose and then infect the rest of the players.

Since I play at least once per day, I think I could keep the servers very clean and just fun to play on.

Referred by:

About me: I am Edward, 25 years of age, I work as a game tester at IGN. I'm from Sweden, I love your server and feel my experience as a admin would be very helpful in your server.

Thanks for considering me,

Regards,

Edward

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] avatar7228

Ingame name: micko7218

Steam username: micko7218

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38880587

Other languages: french

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Because i don't support all trolls which spoil the game experience of all others serious players.

Referred by:

About me: Hi! i'm 30 yo, i'm french, i played CS since i'm teenager. I work in commercial industry and i practice Squash. I like the photography and of course video games. I'm engaged and happy in my life :)

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Outsider

24 Dec 2016
At the moment in Bosnia
[CS:S (ALL)] Outsider

Ingame name: Outsider

Steam username: Aziz

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WastedRebelZ/

Other languages: German,Litle bit of Russian and Turk and my own language Bosnian

Previous bans: None

Past admin experience: I was an admin on a german cs go server for 5 months and then the server was closed,was Admin on a MTA server,MTA=MultiTheftAuto,Multiplay for GTA SA,was owner for 1 year server closed because of Ddos attacks the server was 1. in server list for Zobmie survival or DayZ

Motivation: Because iam very active on the server i play at least 5 hours a day,and i see a lot of unfair things like baricade breaking and blocking,and i have a lot of sugestions for the server to be more better,and the admins are not so often active and i would be very active i know i just started playing the server i played the server on my friends account when i was in Germany but i have some experience with Servers and being an admin i know how to handle with players and people i know how to speak with people without stress and i wanted to make a topic about skins in server and i have some great skins for the server at least 1 admin skin the skin is the best trust me and some zombie and human skins it would it better

Referred by: Nobody Refferred me because i just started playing again css

About me: Iam a 18 old dude that lives in a little country called Bosina&Herzegovina,but soon iam gonna live in Germany because my father is working there,iam a I'am a graphics designer and mechanical technician i draw things like engine parts and ect,i love to play basketball what bad is iam just 5'9 and thats not a tall height haha i have a girl friend for 1 year and 2 months if thats interesting haha xd iam a guy that plays by my own rulles iam my own boss i love playing computer games and most of them i play zombie games like l4d2 and now css zombie mod i play 7 days to die too iam justa typical gamer iam sorry for having not a great English skill but speaking English German My own lang. and understanig russian and Turkey is very good i think so i would be an active admin/supporter on this server and if you dont like my name Outsider i can change it to Aziz or Erko cuz i love thees nicks too u can message me on forums or my steam, u can find it on my profile i hope u will accept me Have a good day/night or whole week

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] SpeedoX

Ingame name: SpeedoX

Steam username: elle545

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26841782

Other languages: Fluent danish and bosnian, english, a little german and spanish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have been admin here already. Other than that, i have been admin on a german zombie server 3 years ago.

Motivation: I would like to be admin on the servers once again, because the players are destroying the game for each other, and you need a guy like me to stop that. By the way, i loved the job before, and i still love it, even tho i haven't worked with it for the last 2-3 months. :p

Referred by: I was referred by Havoc, but also by myself. :p

About me: Counter-Strike: Source has always been my favourite game, and i have been playing it for the last 7 years. Over the last couple of years, i buyed some other games, but now i'm only playing CS:S again, mostly. I have played the game for around 3000 hours, which says something about my experience and passion for the game.

As i said before, i am an ex-Admin. I "quitted" EH, because i was too inactive. At that time, i really didn't have much time to play games, because of school and stuff like that. But now i am ready again, and i feel a "will" to help EH and the servers again. Cheers.

Pepper

9 Nov 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] Pepper

Ingame name: PePPeR`_ LoW nP :)

Steam username: whatmyname

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24901982

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: Hungary

Previous bans: no

Past admin experience: I used to own szervereimen admin. Now I want to receive pre-paid access to 10 euros one-month VIP membership.

Motivation: Creating a good gaming experience, rules will be enforced. Konfligtusok solution!

Referred by: Wolfram

About me: I love to go fishing, play. I lead my own business of everyday life, and most of the evening, of course, play free Isom.

ronkawaiidesu

1 Jan 2017
[CS:S (ALL)] ronkawaiidesu

Ingame name: ron.

Steam username: ronkawaiidesu

SteamID: ibex

Other languages: A bit of Tagalog

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I would like to be an admin on this server because I know I have been only been playing on it for a bit of time but I have had very fun times surfing on this server and improving my rank.

Referred by:

About me: Well, in my free time I usually play overwatch competitive and surfing to just chill and have fun. I still go to college and I am studying to become a doctor. I spend a lot of my time gaming but I am very hardworking and trustworthy. If I have some extra money I usually buy cards to add to my collection so I can eventually sell them and earn a large amount of money. I am not very toxic and I am neither racist or sexist. Thank you for reading my application :)

Favourite Server: ScoutKniveZ

mrxaiver

9 Jan 2017
[CS:S (ALL)] mrxaiver

Ingame name: •âœ˜•Marshmello•âœ˜•

Steam username: •âœ˜•Marshmello•âœ˜•

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/STEAMUSER_17348248390X/

Other languages: English

Previous bans: Yes for treating to ddos I apologizeto the admin and it was fine

Past admin experience:

Motivation: To stop hackers and cheater I have 20 year of experinse I been playing Counter Strike from the start ..
Source
Global Offensive
I play serious I done tourment I finish ranking games and I have skill I play serious if I like I will paly good ...

Referred by: none

About me: Well I am Working in the Marketing And Advertisement company but in my free time I do design and photography or have good time nothing als I can say that would like to hear from me :D

mali

12 Jan 2017
[CS:S (ALL)] mali

Ingame name: Captain'

Steam username: moytgames

SteamID: moytgames

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: German

Previous bans: I had block some other gamers but I just was scared about the zombies and I wanted to run back to the other players. It was so a funny moment but then I was banned. :(

Past admin experience: All the admins are very friendly and helps us every time if we need help or if we stuck in the roof haha :D

Motivation: 'cause your ZM Servers are the only server what I play .. I love it to play at your server! it's just fun. I play every day or every second day about 3-4 hours.

Referred by:

About me: I'm 22 years old and I love MMA. I live in Bayern, Germany and thats why I love beer so much. My name is Mali. If you want to know something about me, we will be good friends I can tell you as an admin all my life if you want. :D

aissaoui

20 Jan 2017
[CS:S (ALL)] aissaoui

Ingame name: >>BlooD>[~]

Steam username: wassim20095

SteamID: 0:0:197751372

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: arabe

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: 2 or 3 times

Motivation: i have some freinds play withe aimbot and want to ban them

Referred by:

About me: good pleyer

BlueJoker

21 Jan 2017
[CS:S (ALL)] BlueJoker

Ingame name: .::BlueJOker::. <3[~]

Steam username: Bluejoker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1049481543

Other languages:

Previous bans: 1ban

Past admin experience: no

Motivation: in the day i play3or 4h in this server and my dream bee an admin

Referred by:

About me: my name is akram from algeria 17 years istart play css when im15 years my english is somthing bad so sory and its big proud to me play with you elite hunters

OCB_roLLs

23 Jan 2017
Berlin
[CS:S (ALL)] OCB_roLLs

Ingame name: OCB_roLLs

Steam username: Avatarys

SteamID: 1,120,679

Other languages: German

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: GTS Clan-Admin,GP Clan-Admin,Zombie Bloodbath Clan-Admin

Motivation: Hi all.I would like to be an Admin cause on the server now im playing there r so many blockers...I died so many times for blocks and when we need an admin mostly there is no admin on.I want to help to keep ur server clean and bring the fun for other players back.I already was admin on other server and they where all happy that i keep the server clean.

Referred by:

About me: I come Germany Berlin and im a daddy of 3 kids ;).I am 39 years old but on March the 16 im going 40^^.I have realy fun to play Counter Strike source and the zombie Mod.In my old clan GTS we played in the ESL on place 800...dont known.And then my twins r born and i have at this moment no time to play.Now there old enough and i can start playing again.I would to try my best to be a good Admin.I never have abouse the Admin power!
Greetings OCB_roLLs

RubeZack

29 Jan 2017
[CS:S (ALL)] RubeZack

Ingame name:
RubeZack EliteHunterZ

Steam username: RubeZack EliteHunterZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199422894

Other languages: Welsh, French (Minimal)

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:
I run a Garry's Mod DarkRP server, I've been Admin on many servers such as: Superior Servers, Xray Gaming E.T.C

Motivation: I enjoy playing on the community and want to help the server enforce it's rules and guidelines. I have great values and principles which will promote a healthy culture within the community.

Referred by: My steam friend "Higack"

About me: My name is [CENSORED], I live in the UK. My main hobby is gaming. I like travelling and my favourite city to visit is London. I enjoy playing games such as: Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Garry's Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glitzerfurz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Jan 2017
Austria
Ingame name Glitzerfurz
Steam username Glitzerfurz
SteamID [U:1:104459774]
Age 19

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages German, italian
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was an admin on several servers 2 years ago. For example on a "jail" server, Zombie Hunt server, different surf servers and on a zombie escape server. I have a lot of practice in being an admin as you can see. I was/am very calm and never get banned from my admin rights. If players get aggressive I stay calm and try to solve the problem and the argumentation in a calm and friendly way. I stick to the rules and I am not going to break just a single one of them. (I never did in my past admin experience.)
Motivation
I want to be an admin on one of your servers because I am the kind of person who wants to help people if they need it. I really like and enjoy playing on your servers, because most of the players are friendly and nice to each other. I want to be a part of this nice, funny, interesting and honest community. It may sound stupid, but it was always my one of my dreams to be an admin on one of your servers. As already mentioned I loved and still love the zombie hunting server 2 years ago and that's why I want to be a part of it now. I waited more than 2 years now that I get to the age of majority and I really changed myself and my behavior against other people (players). As soon as I join one server there is almost every time such a great atmosphere to play and hunt some zombies or to be the zombie and try to infect the players. I really like it and I also recommended it to all of my friends. I read the rules completely and repeated them for about 6 times and now I can proudly say that I know them very well.
About me
Okay. My name is Julian and I am 19 years old, born in 1997 in November the 18th. I live in Austria and I graduated from school with the "matura" (abi). I went on a very well and strict educated high school, that's why I am for example very good at speaking foreign languages, like English. My mother tongue is German (Austrian :))
, but I really like English and Italian. I have many hobbies. One of them is playing football, volleyball etc. You can say I like almost all ball sports. I go to the gym twice a week to keep my body weight at 85 kg and to stay healthy. (I like eating very much ;) ). But my main hobby is gaming of course! :)
In my early years I played cs 1.6 and it was beautiful at that time and it still is. Then I played CSS, but I stopped playing it because of the school. I had to learn very much but as I already said I graduated and I am now at the "Bundeswehr" (army). Here, in Austria, you have to go to the army for 6 Months. But you have much free time and that's why I am playing almost everyday on one of your servers. I am a very friendly, polite, funny and a respectful person. I am very open minded to people all over the world. I haven't had any problems in my life with people from other countries or continents.

I think that should be enough information about myself and my hobbies :)

If you want to know more feel free to ask me :)
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

[S.T.A.R.S.] VivianChan❤

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 Feb 2017
United Kingdom
Ingame name [S.T.A.R.S.] Jill Valentine❤
Steam username vivianchan117
SteamID STEAM_0:1:41363115
Age 26

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages Chinese, Cantonese
Previous bans
No bans
Past admin experience
6 years of admin experience in Zombie escape Server I3D, but they closed down since the i3D people didn't support it enough we had no choice to move over to new domain and we renamed it to N3XT but slowly it died as well since we lost too much players we had to close it
Motivation
i just feel like i want to be part of Elite Hunter admin team and help you guys/girl i did take a year break when the i3D server closed and i would like to get back in to admin and help others
About me
My name is Vivian Chan i am from London i like to game and read books, traveling, i like my peace time and relax
Referred by maAtaDOR
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
Ingame name ///M3Power
Steam username android0504
SteamID STEAM_0:1:54225593
Age 19

Other languages Croatian, Slovenian and a bit of German
Previous bans

Past admin experience
Used to host my own CS:S servers few years ago where I've gained some of admin experiences and got familiar with sourcemod admin plugin as well.
Motivation
I'd like to contribute as an admin mostly because I am pretty active and I'd be glad to invest my online time into admin duties also and keep the server as much as possible going by the rules. Sometimes it comes to an situation when there is no admin online, especially on V3 where I spend the most of my playing time so I reckon that I could be the one to fill that gaps whenever and as much as possible. I have also done some reports regarding rulebreakers and in my opinion it would be much more convenient for me and for the admin team if I'd be able to deal with them instantly instead of making a ban requests. Beside killing some zombies, many times I like to join the spectators and watch other players play and whilst doing that, many times I could've seen some of them spoiling the game which really ruins the fun.

Although I haven't been admin on any zombie server, I've played and observed decent amount of time to be competent in conducting admin duties properly and as a result of that, bring reasoned and appropriate decisions. Well, simply said, I'd like to help as much as possible by dealing with unwanted situations and ensure the fun. In the end, fun is why all of us are here in my opinion :)
About me
I'm 19 years old coming from Croatia. My most favorite game is CS:S and I play it for years, started with non steam version back in 2007. It's the only game I enjoy to play lately beside GTA V and some FIFA on PlayStation. I'm also kinda car enthusiast and my favorite one is BMW M3 e46 which I'm having at the moment, so actually that's the source of my nickname if some of you have wondered. Beside playing some games and rolling around I also like to spend my spare time watching some sports such as my favorite one, football which I like to play with my friends from time to time. On the other side regarding to my job I've been working as an Apprentice Officer on a merchant navy ship but am off at the moment to do some exams which needs to be done in order to get promoted to 3rd Officer. I've already sailed and visited most of the Asian countries during my apprenticeship, such as China, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and many more, as well as some of European (Belgium, Netherlands...) and I can say that I really enjoyed it and I guess I've hit the spot for my future life regarding to occupation. Well, that's pretty much about me in short.If you've got any further questions about me regarding or regardless to this application feel free to reach out to me anytime.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Hunter Lassiter

16 Feb 2017
Ingame name Conspiracy
Steam username albino_ryno4
SteamID STEAM_0:1:57024229
Age 21

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages N/A
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I own 2 SK's servers (RPG and REG). I know how to install just about any plugin and I'm well experience as a administrator on my servers and would love to help out anytime if needed. :)
Motivation
I know all the rules and play quite a bit on your SK RPG server. Would be honored to be admin or help at all. I would also help eliminate all rule-breakers and strive to keep the server in a healthy, positive atmosphere.
About me
Hey, my name is Hunter Lassiter. I've been playing CSS for about 8 yrs+ so far... I love this game! I'm currently unemployed and in the 12th grade. I live in FL, USA.
Referred by
Favourite Server ScoutKniveZ

Commander Andy

19 Feb 2017
Serbia
Ingame name Commander Andy
Steam username andrejsrbin
SteamID STEAM_0:0:148884520
Age 12

Other languages little bit of Russian, fluent Serbian
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
Take other suggestions from the players and try make them more happier. Look for cheater and blockers to make the game more fun for others.
About me
I am very young now but i am reasonable with what i do. I am not the funniest guy ever but i make a joke there and there. My hobby is gaming and playing the piano.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

Status
Not open for further replies.