[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZIZ

BANNED
28 Apr 2017
Ingame name AZIZ
Steam username Alpha707212
SteamID U:1:79612999
Age 24
Location FRANCE

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages I know 3-4 words in spanish lolz
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to provide the lolz to everyone on the server im not gonna lie , im the king , but if you guys ask me to become admin sure !!! + I play mainly before going to the gym when im taking my protein shake , so im here for 40 mins everyday , so im not gonna bother you that much (xd)
About me
im shredded and have a social life , my days resume to going to college (talking with friends) then going to the gym for 2h everyday to get the pump and be handsome
(I dont take steroids)

(for now)

(Im not really like that but im playing the archetype of the narcissistic guy so you can appreciate me more)
(Im like that on the serv)
(im good looking wow)
Referred by melisa <3333
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

Turtlespeed

29 Apr 2017
Norway
Ingame name Turtlespeed
Steam username leonck
SteamID STEAM_1:1:33448962
Age 21
Location Norway

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Norwegian, Swedish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
My motivation for this admin application is that I love the way you guys run things in this community, and your servers are exceptionally fun to play on!
And playing on your servers has given me a few friends that I hold dear, I would like to return the favour by helping the team!

I would love to help the community, since I have seen a lot of rule breakers, but there are rarely admins online, so I would like to administrate the server to make it better! :)

I was very active in 2011 as I was playing with my friends back then, and it was very joyful playing on the server, which is one of my main motivations!

If I were to be accepted as a admin, I would use even more of my freetime on your servers, as I can be able to not 'worry' about 'bad people' while I am helping the community become even better than it already is!
About me
I am a 21 year old male, and I sit by my trusty computer most of my spare time.
I usually play games like css, on your server, But it vagues about how I feel.
My spare time is mostly used with my computer, as previously mentioned! I use my computer about 5-8 hours a day, and I use it to be on my different steam accounts and play the games I have!
I am a friendly person, but I can/rarely get a bit frustated, but I never swear or purposely insult other people!
I am a fair person, I treat everyone equally!
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3, Glass_War

slips89

30 Apr 2017
Ingame name slips95
Steam username slips95
SteamID slips95
Age 22
Location Detroit Michigan

Other languages no
Previous bans
no
Past admin experience
yes
Motivation
I love zombies
About me
I love playing zombies
Referred by Captain Chewbacca
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
Ingame name TheDude
Steam username vw5zhv
SteamID STEAM_0:1:39164042
Age 24
Location Saudi Arabia

Other languages N/A
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have always prioritized my admin job over me having fun for myself. I used to spectate most of the time rather than playing so no one gets away with breaking the server rules.
My first admin job was about 6 years ago on a German Zombiemod community server called:
"German-slaughterhouse"
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gs-sa

My second admin position was on a
"Trouble in Terrorist town" server in GMOD called "Luminance Community Servers" about 4 years ago.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LuminanceMC
Motivation
My motivation would be simply to help the community. The reason also would be so the game stays enjoyable and not ruined by players who break the rules.
I have been on numerous gaming servers for the past 6 years. While playing on those servers, I have never received any Ban/Gag to my knowledge which shows that I strictly abide by the rules of the servers I play on.

Whenever I play on a new server, I try to get myself familiarized with the rules so I don't cause any problems for the admins, have fun and let others enjoy as well.

Time to time whenever I play on server there are always some players who break the rules. I try to let them know that what they are doing is against the rules and if they don't listen, I gather as much evidence as I can and report them at the designated place. Unfortunately due to circumstances out of my control, some players get away with their wrong doings.
About me
I am 24 years student living in Saudi Arabia. I am currently studying programming languages as I have a lot of interest in computers. I have built custom computers in the past. I play games of many different genres. When I am not gaming, I watch all sorts of movies and Tv shows.
Passionate about cars, like driving to places.
I like traveling to different places with friends and family.
Referred by ///M3Power

CheChen_TR.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Apr 2017
Turkey
Ingame name [ﮔʜ] CheChen_TR.
Steam username chechen_tr
SteamID STEAM_0:0:29319809
Age 16
Location Turkey

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience
Years ago, the management server managed but it won't be hard to remember.
Motivation
I've been playing here for a couple of years now and I think it's time to try to do my part and be a part of the admin team. I want to help the admins with their work, I play a lot in the morning and I rarely see any admins on but a lot of rulebreakers such as people teaming, team killing and also rejoining, many players get frustrated and angry and end up leaving and that makes people leave. As an admin I will do my best to keep the peace on the servers and help the ones in need. Elite-Hunterz community has given me many great memories and friends, and I wish to spend the rest of my time as one of the admins, to create new memories, not only as a player but also as an admin. I've been playing a lot of FPS games ever since 2009 but I have to say that playing on EH is the best!
About me
Hey, my name is Ulaş
i like playing the computer, playing sports, hanging out with my friends. my academic performance is very high. i am old school player. i have many online friends. My English isn't perfect but it's not bad. I'm trying to improve myself every day, watching movies, chatting with friends.
Referred by [Ξн] KURD,Skarbiie. <3,[ﮔʜ] Melisa |,Domyyy,[ﮔʜ] Havoc ツ
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ScoutKniveZ

Reactions: NorthernLight

SpaceCatMeowDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
19 Oct 2016
United States of Germany
Ingame name SpaceCatMeowDude
Steam username EisenhornHereticusRavenor
SteamID STEAM_0:1:81403237
Age 22
Location Germany

Other languages German, Spanish, Latin
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have been an Admin in
Arma , on Community Homepages aka Forums
and mainly in Garys Mod in the past
on german and english servers
of some of the most popular game modes
like darkrp, ttt, prop hunt and and and!!!

Basically worked my ass up the ladder
from a newbie to a leading role
a lot of times already
so I know how the drill works!!!
Motivation
I've been playing on Elite-Hunterz
for some time now
and I find it being a
loving, amazing and great community.
I've also found many friends and good times
on here, I'd like to give it a shot and
do my part now,
kind of give back to the community you know.
As an admin I'm going to do my best
to help everyone and
keep it peacefull on the server.
About me
I am a 22 year old "normal" generic german dude
who does like to eat, drink, go out, work, sleep
and of course game!!!

I am in the middle of becoming a real bartender
and making my hobby to my profession
so I can work and travel
just like I did always want to
after going for work here and there
but not finding what I was looking for!!!

By the way I have been forced into doing things
by certain admins for a yes
but I am not negotiating with terrorists!!!
Referred by Soph, Havoc, Melisa
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Reactions: NorthernLight

Scooter

12 May 2017
Ingame name Scooter
Steam username Scooter
SteamID STEAM_0:0:199315341
Age fabian200649
Location germany

Other languages german
Previous bans
no
Past admin experience
no
Motivation
i like this servers and the admins i dont have problems whit them .
About me
i climb trees ,swim and play football pick up flowers.
Referred by Wolfram think this is the best guy in the world

Zombiegeek315

13 May 2017
Ingame name zombiegeek315
Steam username zombiegeek315
SteamID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094391073/
Age 18
Location united states

Other languages none
Previous bans

Past admin experience
sometimes admins are rare and I feel like more should be around.
Motivation
I'm sick of people cheating or breaking barricades and such.
About me
I play this game to relax and so I'm on frequent enough.
Referred by

MR.Salty

14 May 2017
Belgium
Ingame name mr.salt
Steam username mr.salt
SteamID STEAM_0:1:105187439
Age 16
Location Belgium

Other languages Dutch,french,german
Previous bans
none
Past admin experience
well tbh i've never been admin before so it would be a hole new thing!
Motivation
Well, i love people who comunicate in Csgo (not only when i am playing comp but also when i am on surf servers, but it is important that the chat stays clear and that you dont have annoying people. I love to surf and i love to speak while i am smurfing so i think admin would be the perfect combination for these 2, but for real i would love to help these servers get to the top and i can be online every day! I hope you guys bring some good news for me soon!
About me
I am Berre 16years old! i like to game, sing,play guitar, beatbox and act! thats why i go to an art school! i am very social and friendly and offcourse helpful! I most of the time play on your surf server but i dont see that standing in your list below...
Referred by nope
Favourite Server BunnyHop

Reizu

Donator
29 Nov 2016
Ingame name Reizu.
Steam username simenseng
SteamID STEAM_0:0:45844662
Age 14
Location Norway

Other languages Norwegian, a bit swedish
Previous bans
i have 1 ban that i know about and that is for shooting a barrel at round start. (wont happen again)
Past admin experience
I was admin at a surf server, did only one thing and that was gagging a person.
Motivation
I want to be a admin on EH servers because i almost play there everyday. I love ur zm servers. I really want to be a admin on ur servers because ur zm server and the bhop server is the only servers i play at :)
About me
I am a 14 year old boy from Norway (almost 15)
At the winter i am almost skiing everyday cause i love it. at the summers i skate.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, BunnyHop

Sneaky

31 May 2017
United States of America
Ingame name Sneaky
Steam username Roofblij
SteamID STEAM_0:0:145248287
Age 22
Location Belgium born in US

Other languages French 100% & Netherlands 100%
Previous bans
Ban in GoG, for cheating, never proofed.
Past admin experience
Had 6 servers self made, i have my own rpg system self made 50 + upgrades.

Admin in NoLife ( stopped )
Admin in Noname ( Owner deleted all admins )
Motivation
I want to make te servers that arent alive, alive again. I want to keep the servers clean, without rule breakers, and i wanna help every other player with all theyre questions. Im ready to assist the other people in the game. Anytime, and any place.
About me
Im playing CS:S for a long long time, on my other account i had more then 50 days actif on Elite hunterz, lost my password in 2015. And now i wanna go the 100% for it.
Referred by Niko, Chechen, Blue
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, ScoutKniveZ

keyyo

1 Jun 2017
Sweden
Ingame name ✪ keyyo
Steam username shourox
SteamID STEAM_0:1:192926202
Age 15
Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish, Persian
Previous bans
Blocked a teammate
Past admin experience
i was admin on csmega-bg zombie server
Motivation
I really like to be a part of community and help to keep the server clean and friendly. somedays when i play on the server, i see there are players who block there teammates and even teamkill and there is no admins to help players them. i even trying to add a admin so i can say to them! but there saying i havent seen the blocker and i must be sure! i think the server need a active player who is playing on the server every day!
and i think i can do this! Im playing on the server almost every day! i just want to players have fun when they play on the server without any problems!
About me
My name is Mahdy and i live in sweden. i like to play football and games like the elite hunterz.
i playing 2-3 hours per dayon elite hunterz!
hope you accept me so i can help :D
Referred by KURD
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

NorthernLight

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Dec 2015
Germany
Ingame name [ﮔʜ] NorthernLight
Steam username t0xic_t33ror
SteamID STEAM_0:1:38776441
Age 19
Location Berlin/Germany

Other languages German
Previous bans
I have no bans in my history in CS: S.
Past admin experience
To be honest, I have no experience.
But I would like to learn this at EH.
Motivation
Motivated? Yes!
I will be there for the players who need help or ask.
And the evil players get their punishment.
About me
Hello, I'm Justin.
I am 19 years old and come from Berlin Germany.

I have played the zombie mod for many years and have fun playing.

I am online every day (no life lel xd) to make zombies fire under the ass.
Zombie has impressed me in my childhood and somehow it is still beautiful today.

I like to listen to music. My favorite music genre is Liquid Drum & Bass, Dubstep and more.
German rap and Schlager ... please kill me (Schlager is German music lel)

I can not judge my English abilities.
For this reason, I simply put it on Elementary.
I know I need fluent English, but I find it is okay. :)
I can talk with other players and I think this is enough to be a good admin.

Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely, NorthernLight
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

Reactions: Captain Chewbacca

Sauerkraut

7 Jun 2017
Ingame name Sauerkraut
Steam username I have no steam user
SteamID No steam ID
Age 19
Location Linz, AUSTRIA

Other languages German and a little bit of Polish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I am motivated to become an admin because on some occasions, there would be random players who block (zm) their teammates. And also because to help the other admins.
About me
Well, I currently reside in the Philippines, I am an active user on the server, and also, my ping is about 290-300 :/
I like watching YouTube videos , I have my own channel too! (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKI7hCpw8WZ9k8Y39Bmf8bQ)
That's all :D
Referred by

Paul Bakker

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
31 May 2017
Ingame name Opa
Steam username Opa
SteamID 76561197978622786
Age 51
Location Dubai

Other languages German, Spanisch and Dutch
Previous bans
No
Past admin experience
Yes. For around 20 years ago. We had in that time the club from Belgium, called Call of Terror (<<C.O.T>>). We had running 5 servers, with also two on Zombie mode.
Motivation
Playing has to be fun. People loosing interest in playing on servers when there are people who are cheating, swearing to others and upset others by blocking all the time or destroying barricades. Or by admins who are only slapping, kicking or teleporting without reasons. After a while it generate only empty servers. Admin is actually the role to be there in the game. The present of a admin is normally sufficient. And when not, then a warning helps in 95% of the cases. I think my added value will be there that I playing on daily base on the zombie hunting server and support the community.
About me
I am 51 Years old. Living in Dubai on the moment. Before we were in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Spain. In the past I worked for TNT as a GM. I quit my job in 2017 and started companies in Germany (webshops) and Spain (winery). I have a lot of spare-time which I use it also for playing games.
Referred by

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Ingame name [Ξн] SOUR
Steam username [Ξн] SOUR
SteamID [U:1:72945217]
Age 25
Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish, Ich kann ein wenig Deutsch sprechen
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
I have been admin on Elite-hunterz server maaany times, lost the admin permissions because of inactivity. Also been admin on scout servers and my own servers.
Motivation
Hey! i just got back from a long break and as i expected my admin perms has been removed ^^ mostly i want to become admin again since ive seen alot of people abusing and ruining the gameplay, and it kills the server. Also im a good guy always friendly and love to chatt with the players on the server. I see myself as a respected player on the server who people can listen to instead of me throwing out unnecessary ban/kicks i can give them a chance to behave. Also im active on the forums to help people out.
About me
Hello, SOUR here again haha. Im 25 years old live in Sweden, study to be a police officer haha. On my free time i play Css and hang out with friends. Im singel ;)

And i love food (not fat tho)
Referred by ummm blue? haha

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
Ingame name SpeedoX
Steam username elle545
SteamID STEAM_0:1:26841782
Age 19
Location Denmark

Other languages Danish, bosnian and okay german and spanish
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was admin on Elite HunterZ' servers a year ago, but had to quit because of inactivity. My education took all my time, but i am done with that now.

Also i was admin on a german zombie server some years ago, where i got a lot of experience. Generally i have a lot of admin experience, which some people can remember.
Motivation
I would like to be admin on the servers again, because i loved it the last time. I was admin for a long time, and if it wasn't for my school, then i would probably still be it this day.

CS:S is my number one priority when gaming, and when in-game im playing on EH's zombie servers 95% of the time. I want everybody to play free and without problems, and i can make sure they will do that.

I am an open person, and i can talk with everybody. The last time i did my job, and that motivates me to do it again.
About me
I am a 19 year old guy living in Denmark. I have played Counter Strike Source for many years, and right now this is the only interesting game for me. My english is pretty good - it has always been my favourite subject in the school. I love watching and playing football, while gaming is a favourite thing too.

I am an achiever, and i want to show that. I am active on the servers and i know how to act in different situations - im showing good behaviour always :)
Referred by [ﮔʜ] Havoc ツ, Easy

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Ingame name Makaify
Steam username tepetsi_u100
SteamID 26042157
Age 24
Location Finland

Other languages Finnish
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I used to be an admin over at i3D, back in the day. I was an admin on their servers for a few years. I also acted as the head admin on their 20+ servers for a year or so. I also spent quite a while as a moderator on the i3D forums.

I've also modded some Twitch streams, which I'm not going to name right now, but if I have to, I will PM the staff.

I'm sure quite a few of you remember me. Those who don't, I hope we have had the pleasure of talking on the servers.
Motivation
Obviously the main priority is to make sure the severs are fun for everyone. It's been about a month now since I joined this community, and I've spent a lot of hours on the servers. During this time, I've seen so much abusive actions... a lot of them I have reported to the admins, but a lot of them are something that happen in the moment and there were no way for me to record evidence for it, and no way to report them. When I'm on the servers, I wish I would be able to take action when I see people break the rules. Usually a warning would be enough, but if they keep breaking the rules, I'd rather deal with them myself, instead of reporting and going through explaining a very complex situation to an admin who wasn't there.
About me
I'm a 24 year old male from Finland. I've been gaming since I was 10 years old. I've been making maps for the Source Engine for 11 years now. Spent a few years working for a indie game company. Now getting back to creating maps for the community. Releasing a new map soon! :)
Referred by Melisa, ThirtyEight, Havoc

NorthernLight

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Dec 2015
Germany
Ingame name [ﮔʜ] NorthernLight
Steam username t0xic_t33ror
SteamID STEAM_0:1:38776441
Age 19
Location Berlin/Germany

Other languages German
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have no experience as admin (CSS)
I hope I can learn it at EH.
Motivation
I hope they do not believe I'm impatient.
I often see players who need help.
But there is no admin to help them.
If I were admin at this time, I could help the players who needed help, which they can continue to play.
I am very motivated to become an admin on an EH server because I would like to help the people who need help.
Players who break the game fun will of course be punished after some warnings.
Everyone deserves to be able to play in peace.
And I usually play at night.
There are not many admins on the server at night.
I would be there for the people at night :) V1 in the night)
About me
Hello, I'm Justin.
I am 19 years old and come from Berlin Germany.

I have played the zombie mod for many years and have fun playing.

I am online every day (no life lel xd) to make zombies fire under the ass.
Zombie has impressed me in my childhood and somehow it is still beautiful today.

I like to listen to music. My favorite music genre is Liquid Drum & Bass, Dubstep and more.
German rap and Schlager ... please kill me (Schlager is German music lel)

I can not judge my English abilities.
For this reason, I simply put it on Elementary.
I know I need fluent English, but I find it is okay. :)
I can talk with other players and I think this is enough to be a good admin.

Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely, NorthernLight
Referred by Dataworm

Alex787

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Oct 2013
GER
Ingame name aliioo
Steam username [email protected]
SteamID STEAM_0:1:1555053
Age 19
Location Germany, Frankfurt

Other languages German, Russian (Both fluently)
Previous bans
---
Past admin experience
I was 1 year Moderator on the first German and biggest TTT community back in 2013 ~ (AGC)
Motivation
Im have been playing around 4 years on elite hunterz. I have been enjoying till today, but they are still so many rulebreakers and people who cant behave. People who need help with different problems like stuck in some props or getting blocked by other teammates. With my long tim experience im pretty familiar with the eh rules so I know how to be a good admin (at least I can try it). I just want to help the community out.
About me
Hi
Im Aleksej/Aleks, im 19 Years old and im from Ukraine im currently residing in Germany. Im working as a IT TECH for some small company.

My hobbies are just watching MANY movies and of course some good series. Travelling with friends is also pretty dope.

My english is on a decent level and I think its good enough to communicate with people and help them out with their problems.
Referred by ---

Status
Not open for further replies.