[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Donator
4 Nov 2016
Milky Way
Ingame name lol
Steam username xfactorgaming
SteamID STEAM_0:0:42211716
Age 21
Location Romania

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages French and Romanian
Previous bans
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:42211716&advType=steamid
Past admin experience
Had some experience on source engine game communities (of Team Fortress 2, Left 4 dead and CSS)
Motivation
I keep coming back for this game because of my old memories. This is the reason I keep playing on your server and I really hope you will able to hold it up furthermore.
I want to keep the game as I remember: clean, fun and consistent. I get bothered by some casuals who are occasionally trolling around and I'd like to be able to make them act normal.
About me
I almost got my bachelor degree and in the next few years I'm intending to work as a .net developer. I like to stick to my sweet hobbies, like gaming and modding some games (or at least learn how to mode them eventually) while I'm working in the software industries and get the money to spend where I want.
Referred by I know really few players but I think I have a good aura.
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

NightKiller

9 Feb 2017
Bulgaria
Ingame name NightKiller
Steam username vlado8802
SteamID STEAM_0:0:27595025
Age 25
Location Bulgaria

Other languages Bulgarian
Previous bans
No
Past admin experience
yes 5 years in cs.man1a.com until they were closed
Motivation
The role of admin to me is someone who devotes their time to make sure everyone is properly enjoying the game and to make sure all rules are in-check so everyone can be having a good time. :)
About me
I like meeting new people, engaging conversations whenever I can.
Referred by [ﮔʜ] /// M3POWER

3DOOL

9 Oct 2017
Saudi Arabia
Ingame name 3DOOL
Steam username aamiih
SteamID 76561198166987875
Age 20
Location kindom of saudia arabia

Other languages arabic
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
i want to be admin because i love so much elite hunturz server and i want to help it to be clean and fun
About me
my name is adil iam 20 years old and i live in saudia arabia i love playing counter strike source especially on elite hunterz servers
Referred by

Kenan38

8 Oct 2017
Turkey
Ingame name Kenan38
Steam username legogirl1281111
SteamID STEAM_0:1:183306897
Age 16
Location Germany, Hanover

Other languages German, Turkish,
Previous bans
My old account (+1.6k hours CSS) got hacked and the Hacker cheated in CSS and CS:GO. After that I had my Account back with 2 VAC-Bans. Here is the Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047848682I
I had more than 500+ hours on your servers (with the banned account.)
I never had a Ban on one of your servers. Thats my new account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326879523/
Past admin experience
2014 I was a Admin on a Garrys Mod server, but the server does not exist anymore. Exept the Garrys mod server I never had any admin experience, but I have two tiny brother and I must give care on them everyday. Its like a Admin role
Motivation
I would be Admin on your server...
►because I see often people that ignore the server rules(when no admin is online)
►because Im a player of your server since 2012~.
►because Im almost play everyday on your server (2-3 Hours) and always having fun with the community.
►because I mastery the english writing and listening tasks.
►because I can perform tasks in a easy and fast way.
►because Im fair over the people and take care over the community (that they do not fight...) creat...)
About me
Im 16 years old and born in Hanover (Germany). My parents are turkish and they raise me with that culture. Im visiting a high school (Tellkampfschule Hannover Gymnasium) and at the moment Im in the 10. class. My grades are good expect physics and history. Im a funny, nice and motivated guy. My Hobbies are: Playing Basketball, Visting friends, reading, going to the fitness and playing with people (example with my brothers soccer...)
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, BunnyHop

TheGreat D

15 Oct 2017
Ingame name TheGreat D
Steam username Chupa___
SteamID [U:1:89778262]
Age 22
Location Switzerland

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages French, Italian, German
Previous bans

Past admin experience
Elitehunterz servers quite a lot other than that nothing special.
Motivation
Had a quite long break from the game, I'm back active and I'd like to contribute keeping the game fair and enjoyable. I know the rules, the game, the people and I'd like to take part again of the community.
About me
I'm Swiss, i'm 22 years old and just finished the army back in August.
My future at the moment consists in passing the exams I have in March to go in the Swiss Police and start a new career there. In the meanwhile i have a lot of time to spend playing some games i loved and rest.
Hobbies: I play the trumpet (should play) and i do sport (boxing especially).
Cheers!
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, BunnyHop

Kevin Lucas

Donator
10 Nov 2017
Ingame name SiggiWalkingDead
Steam username SiggiWalkingDead
SteamID U:1:475971683
Age 28
Location Berlin, Germany

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages German
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
in Cs:CZ im in FOL Clan we have 3 Server only best was only assault maps and my server was Disneyworld with aim maps.
I learn to open my server i was 2 years Admin
and i hate blocker ... spamer ... on this server
i wanna help to play more fun ... for all
and we have much german play on zombie server
About me
im the boss in my work ...
i have 2 kids
love football (Zocker)
love to drive my bike
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape

BrxDgr8t

19 Jul 2017
Philippines
Ingame name BrxDgr8t
Steam username theturtle_lover
SteamID STEAM_0:0:159128530
Age 15
Location Phillipines

Other languages Filipino
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I Wanna have Fun And Have Acces To Anything
About me
My Hobbie Is CS Becuz I Love Shooting Games
Referred by Andy
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

BrxDgr8t

19 Jul 2017
Philippines
Ingame name BrxDgr8t
Steam username theturtle_lover
SteamID STEAM_0:0:159128530
Age 15
Location Phillipines

Other languages Filipino
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I Wanna have Fun And Have Acces To Anything
About me
My Hobbie Is CS Becuz I Love Shooting Games
Referred by Andy
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

Chupa

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
8 Apr 2010
Switzerland
Ingame name Chupa
Steam username Chupa___
SteamID STEAM_0:0:44889131
Age 22
Location Switzerland

Other languages French, Italian, German
Previous bans

Past admin experience
Started in a small server on scoutknivez maps! then I joined EH community and applied there! There I've been Admin for a long time and then, because of the school and the army, I"retired" and came back this September!
Motivation
Elitehunterz community was born a long time ago.. If I remember correctly around 2009-2010.
Since my brother took charge of it I started playing! I was somehow addicted to this game and I couldn’t stop but keep on playing! Then I chased the dream of joining the community as Admin, I applied and got it. But that wasn’t my only goal.. you aim high but it’s never enough so I applied for the clan membership! It took me a while before entering it but in the end I was in! Dream come true! I spent every evening enjoying the game with the “old” ones (Salem, Rocky, Marbengie, Sour, ThirtyEight and so on) and I built in this community my Nerd House and my Nerd Family hahah.
I do know how de game works, how people should behave and to be honest right now I feel so meaningless and helpless because I can’t help or fix mistakes in the game.. and I hate when things don’t go the way they’re supposed to go! That’s maybe the main reason I want to apply: help keep up the hard work of admins and stop leaning on someone’s else shoulder and call for help.. But the reason I favorite is the fact that I miss this kind of life in the game! Not just a random player but someone who can help and check anyone/anything.
I conclude saying that I’m loyal to the people, I’m active, fair, friendly, entertaining and motivated!
About me
I’m a normal 22 years old guy who’s just finished studying. I don’t currently have a job! I finished the army back in August, that travelled a lil bit with family and girlfriend ( yes I have one and she’s 21 in a day!) and that at the moment has a lot of time to spend ingame!
I play the trumpet since I was very very young (8 years old), I did BMX and Boxing one for 4 years and the second for almost 1 and a half! In June 2016 I ended my study and left for the army just a month later (July)! I did a mini career there: from the lowest rank (recruit) to a mid high one (officer- Lieutenant)! Loved it
In the future I’m going to join the Law enforcement forces of Switzerland aka Police hahah I have test in March April and May(be).. so wish me good luck hmm
I love skiing and I’m so really looking forward to going to St. Moritz and speed along the slopes!!
My life will end January the tenth 2018 since that day I’ll be 23.. help me.
So much is all I have to say! If there’s any question feel free to contact me via Steam or PM me on the forum!

hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers Chupa.
Referred by Havoc(ado) for sure he loves me!
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ScoutKniveZ

Jack Blesus

17 Dec 2017
Denmark
Ingame name Jack Blesus
Steam username thedevilboy
SteamID STEAM_0:0:22168692
Age 19
Location Denmark

Other languages Danish
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I've had my own server in 2015/16 until it got shutdown as I couldn't afford it any longer. I was only 15/16 at the time, so money was a little bit of a problem at the time. :p
Motivation
I love to play glass war and it's basically the only map I play in CSS. I hate to see toxic players ruining the game for others. For an example, I've been playing with some guys who were obviously friends, as they ''hugged'' the server by not killing each other when they were the only two left alive. It went on for about 15 minutes and nobody could really do anything about it. All I want is fair play and untoxic gaming environment.
About me
I'm 19 years old, I live in Denmark, I work for a living and like play computer when I've got the time. Of course I like to go out partying in the weekends and be with my friends aswell, but gaming have always been a big part of my way to relax. I'm a fair player and have never used hacks or anything like that, I think it's for losers. :)
Referred by I was talking to one of your admins a couple of weeks back and he said that I should go apply for admin, sadly I can't remember his name
Favourite Server Glass_War

t i m m y 1 t

22 Dec 2017
Ingame name t i m m y 1 t
Steam username t i m m y 1 t
SteamID t i m m y 1 t
Age 25
Location United Kingdom

Other languages Afrikaans
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I enjoy playing counter-strike source, more than anything. Usually i would join the Glass War server and so often it's where i practice my surf skills and just to chill, since not many players play on this specific server.

Sometimes players teaming doesn't help getting it resolved. Even trying "votekick" since other players don't know the command or its 3 player's! Guess it would be useful if an admin was on. Just to observe it all.

Also the fun being an admin! My motivation is that i play on the server everyday or at least try too.
About me
My name is Tim, 25 and enjoy playing Counter-Strike Source. Work full-time and run a small business on the side.
Referred by Jack Blesus
Favourite Server Glass_War

Shinoda

25 Dec 2017
Ingame name [ﮔʜ] Shinoda
Steam username Shinoda
SteamID STEAM_0:1:109348028
Age 20
Location Austria

Other languages Turkish, German
Previous bans
I have been Banned on my OLD ACC, because of Bhop Script, but i cant find my Name.
Past admin experience
I was not an Admin at CSS, but i was on a Zombie Escape Server at CSGO for 1 half Year.
Motivation
Sometimes i saw some of the guys/players who destroying Barricades or Blocking Teammates while they are jumping Towards a Box up, to be able to be in a Safe Zone.

I dont like it when i see Rule breakers so i could be for this guys/players who needs help a good admin and help them, and for the rule breakers i am gonna use the rule of a admin and i am gonna use it, when it comes to that time, that means I have a lot of free time to help players who needs help.
About me
My name is Onur, I´m 20 years old living in Austria, i am working as a Electrical technician for now 4 Years.

My Hobby is Driving around with my Car, and meet with Friends.
Referred by [ﮔʜ] Hail To The King, Baby
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, BunnyHop

HighEndPC

30 Dec 2017
India
Ingame name HighEndPC
Steam username anonymousdude7
SteamID HighEndPCSwag
Age 19
Location india

Other languages all indian laguages
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
i would like to become an admin because i play in EH servers there are not much admin's present and there are rule breakers so i want to stop them from breaking rules of the EH Community
About me
I am a gamer' i play counter strike source, global offensive, Etc. i can look after thing very well and not do anything wrong even if said by anyone.
Referred by nobody
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape, Glass_War, GunGame, Minigames

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Ingame name Finny
Steam username maggedorka
SteamID STEAM_0:0:19515758
Age 23
Location Finland

Other languages Finnish as it's my native language, swedish a little bit as I've been learning it in school.
Previous bans
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Finny&Submit=Search

I did get banned for teamkilling but after doing the unban request it got deleted. The ban reason was fair but a bit harsh since there was no other punishments given but a warning text, and even tho I'm an old player I was a little unaware that shooting down the box to aggravate the climb makes me a teamkiller. You learn from your mistakes and this was one.
Past admin experience
I've been admining i3D and [Ξн] for several years.
Motivation
Where should I start? I've been sitting here and thinking about this question for a long time now. Well.
Some of you, most of you, if not all of you (?) may already know that I offered Havoc 150€ so that I would become an admin on the servers instead of giving me any of the regular donor packages (Superior...) To be honest with you, I don't think it's fair to be able to just buy admin rights. That's not what admining is about. Imagine if everyone just paid up and became an admin, it sounds too easy. Admining the servers is not easy. Especially when the servers are huge with over 60 players, you have to be keeping an eye out on every rule breakers in the server and pay extra attention. Some may think that admining is only fun, but as what I've experienced it's not only fun. Of course I love doing it, to keep the servers clean so that everyone can enjoy their time playing, otherwise I wouldn't be here applying for the job.
I would like to add, as I'm an old member and admin of [Ξн] I have my doubts if you accept me or not. If you think that I'll be useful for the servers I hope to get accepted. I'll be doing my best anyway to keep the servers out of rule breakers with or without admin rights.
About me
I'm Finny, real name is Marcus. Rather be called as Finny here and in game. I'm 23 years old. At this moment I'm not in any school, I've been working in the same place for over 5 years. I enjoy playing, I've always been active gamer with all kind of different games. I have a little bit heavier taste in music, and I like drawing.
If there's more you'd like to know, feel free to ask. I think I've got many of you in my Steam friendlist.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/finnyke/
Referred by Blue

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Ingame name Blue™
Steam username Zingster9
SteamID STEAM_0:0:26261030
Age 20, 21 in 2 months.
Location Sweden.

Other languages Swedish, English and a little bit of finnish/norwegian/danish. Most of the german I know is probably insults. Go figure.
Previous bans
Only serious ban was when I left as CT to avoid death, which apperantly wasn't even against the rules so I guess nope, other bans are just memes.
Past admin experience
I've been admin on EH for quite some time before. Also been admin on ZombieGlatze, DH/GD server which all were kept up by this community in the end.
Motivation
I actually am not sure where to start here.

The main reason I left was because I was trying to figure out some stuff in real life. ''Stuff'' as I called it was just going downhill for me at that point, Still is. Can't deny things are any better right now but I know something that will make me feel a bit better. This.

Shortly after I called it quits a new event occured and some friends of mine told me about it, I thought it was cool playing the first day seeing all the familiar faces back and playing. I basically got hooked the first day playing it knowing I couldn't stop myself. I almost played everyday during the event and it felt good winning it, not just for the money for that feeling having old players and people hunting more than usual was a blast for me.

I've always told myself just being a regular player fits my stole more than anything else but honestly I dont feel as complete as i used to do, sure being top1 player feels good for the moment but not as good knowing you're actually making a difference for the players aswell. To be honest, I told myself I wasn't gonna reapply cause I've done this before aswell. Leaving the team telling myself I have better things to focus on but in the end my issues aren't the servers or being an admin. Its always just gonna be myself that I have to worry about. Not to mention i've been living it up a bit in my chatlog, not the best ideal thing for someone trying to get back in.. but goddamn. I've already played this game for over years and was in a hunting clan before even EH existed clanwise and serverwise. Which makes me feel like this is literally where im suppose to be.

I dont want to offend anyone with this, but I wanted to add it cause I've heard more than just rumours when I still had my rights and some here and there that I actually never cared about admining and only had it to boost my rank. Are you actually kidding me? This is not directed to any of the admins or to any certain player, most of the people here are my homies but I've been here longer than most of them and the first years I started playing I put my soul into my gameplay and cared about my rank so much just so I could have a chance at getting into a clan one day. This game and this clan used to mean so much more back in the day. Yeah the servers are still popular but we're getting into the start of 2018 and honestly this game is getting pretty old, EH servers and some other nonsteam servers are what I feel is keeping this game alive. And if I have a chance at keeping a childhood game alive and it's servers Im gonna take it, once again.

I feel like im getting repetitive here with my words: so what im trying to say is, I want back in the team and I want to help players that relay on admins to do whats right, Honestly at this point I couldn't care more about my stats, I guess I could use the term ''Been there done that'' in this scenarino. But helping people enjoy a game like this will never be done until most of them are satisfied.
There is still more things I would like to mention but im already saying more than I can keep myself up with.
About me
Most of you already know who I am, to be honest. Im a nobody.
I just enjoy spending most of my time sitting up late nights playing zombie and battling my addiction to the game. Not gonna say anything more here. If you want to talk I'm always more than happy to accept anyone on steam
Referred by -
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Glass_War, BunnyHop

Devin

Donator
27 Jan 2016
Fargo ND USA
Ingame name Devin
Steam username bukkitdance
SteamID STEAM_0:1:44687099
Age 18
Location Houston Tx USA

Other languages N/A
Previous bans
Sourcebans shows 4 mutes all were troll 2 were done by me and other 2 were done by lotus (Admin aboose)
Past admin experience
I was a admin for the go-free servers for a while then had to resign because I had to have surgery (im better now though) and I am now a admin for the go-free server again.
Motivation
I enjoy being an admin on the go-free servers and I really love to help out and just generally be apart of the team. However the servers are somewhat dead and I am actually helping dpexx try to revive them however i'm still bored and would like to do something else to help out the server. Also I understand I have little play time but I enjoyed the server a lot and will be joining fairly often to get used to everything :).
About me
I'm an 18 college student who actually graduates in 5 weeks and move to North Dakota. Other than that im just the average online gamer who enjoys helping out people when I can.
Referred by Myself?

Antek

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
24 Jan 2018
Bremen, Germany
Ingame name Antek
Steam username polest
SteamID STEAM_0:0:9668342
Age 28
Location Germany

Other languages German and polish
Previous bans
I never had bans on your servers :)
Past admin experience
I was a admin 2x before on a surf rpg servers so i know how to be an admin and how to use the commands.
Motivation
Im playing on your servers for a long time now and was always one of the best on the glass_war server (always top5). Im very active so i see a lot of people that are playing on the server and some are spaming or insulting other people or me. I want to become an admin to be able to do something about this people. I dont know if you can check my chat logs on your server but i never insult, i never provoke and im always nice to other players. I hope to help the server, especially my favorite server (glass_war) to stay free from bad people and to grow to a bigger server with more player :)
I almost play every mod that you support / offer but the most is the glass_war server BUT i also can help you on the other servers that i will select further down :)
About me
My name is Arthur (Nickname: Antek) and im from Germany but i was born in Poland :)
Currently im studying computer science and im almost finished. Im playing CSS now for at least 7 years and i still love it and play it every day (2000 hours total).
My hobbies are programming websites and applications and real sports like soccer / football :)
If you have any questions about me, just feel free to ask :)
Referred by
Favourite Server Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames

C R Λ C K Ξ R

10 Feb 2018
Ingame name C R Λ C K Ξ R
Steam username xcorin23
SteamID STEAM_0:0:419197271
Age 23
Location USA | Massachusetts

Other languages Portuguese, some Russian.
Previous bans
Game banned from CS:GO for using a skin changer.
Past admin experience
I've administrated countless servers for over 15 years now. From CS:S, Arma 2, Arma 3. I am also a Graphic Designer, Web Developer.
Motivation
I enjoy the server and I figured that I could be of use. As much as I enjoy playing, I also like to chill and watch. Giving me that opportunity to administrate while I spectate.
About me
I grew up around computers, I enjoy the graphic arts, web designer/development. I went to college for Software Engineering as well as Graphic Design.
Referred by

=DN=Victor

15 Feb 2018
Ingame name «DN»Victor
Steam username «DN»Victor
SteamID STEAM_0:0:6167095
Age 19
Location algeria

Other languages arabic
Previous bans
never
Past admin experience
i was admin in many servers cs:s
Learn how to deal with cheaters and abusers
belive me i'm good
Motivation
i love your serverssssss
♥♥♥
About me
i'm nice man
i love cs:s zm and deathmatch and others
i was admin in many servers cs:s
i love you all
thanks
i hope you accept me
Referred by nobody
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, GunGame, Minigames, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Sox

19 Feb 2018
Ingame name Sox
Steam username Soxbro
SteamID 1:1:425091408
Age 19
Location Norway/Sweden

Other languages English, Norwegian and Swedish.
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be admin on this servers, firstly because i know that i'm will work hard and continually to get better and better for every day.

Secondly, I will meet a whole different world around this game, meet new people, learn new things that makes sense and of course try my best to see who violates the rules in the game. My motivation is so strong that i could lift a truck :)

For the last time, I just want to say that I'm very interested in this job. Will do my best to make everyone feel good :) Have a nice day everyone!
About me
Well, I'm an enchanting, funny and an independent boy who works for a company called G-Max in Norway.
My hobby is soccer and gaming for sure :p
Otherwise I am a person who likes to learn new things and work hard to get success for the work i do.
Referred by Speedox

Status
Not open for further replies.