[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by NoMatt3r, 24 Sep 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CryOKazette

CryOKazette New Member

Ingame name [Ðн] ルビー
    Steam username [Ðн] ルビー
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:98757716
    Age 15
    Location Germany

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages German,
    Previous bans
    It's an non server ban, but i'll include it here,

So, i Came home from an Party, my Brothers birthday, After that me and some friends did an dare challange, and i got dared, too download, an "Bunny-Hop" Script for CSS And use it, and welp, shortly after, V-A-C Got me, and straightly banned me from CSS, BUT I Can still, play, when being offline on steam.
    Past admin experience
    Not on Counter strike Source but, on Garry's-Mod I've been an Community moderator on an Garry's mod server for about, 3 Months, until leaving the team out off personal reasons,

THE PROOF: https://werwolfgamingsite.enjin.com/forum/page/1/m/30155425/viewthread/27482523-staff-appilcation
    Motivation
    So,

I Like the concept off the servers, and wish too support it, as mentioned above, i know what it is too be an server Administrator and know their duties, you as an server administrator can't just, say, "Welp nope, ain't gonna help you! Currently surving as an Human!" That's, sorry for the language but, straight-up bullshit! Even if i'd be the last one surviving but also the only Admin on the server, I'd help the players that need help, i'd help them instandly, I Do, have school but, ohwell, I Still am, daily active on steam, and, in common , an nice and friendly person, c: I Like too help people out, even doe, without being an staff member, i ussally, stay calm, but, i sometime's, can be in an bad mood, i had family stress for the last 7 months, and, can someday's be in an bad mood, but, even if i am, i'll still help the players out on the servers, and not just, be an complete dick too them, I Had fun, working thoghter with the Team on the Community that i was in earlier, and i enjoyed my time in the staff team, and, wanna enjoy that aswell, I Left the community, because off the fact, I Just, didn't feel it anymore, but i'm definetley feeling this here! So, that's the reason, why i am applying for an Gameserver-Admin rank here for the EH Zombie servers. I Will try too be as active as i can, as i said, school might bother at sometimes but, that shouldn't be an big problem. :*
    About me
    Well, about me,
    There isn't much about me too be honset! :p
    I'm an calm and friendly, helpful, and an person you can talk too, about what's on you're heart. :*
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

2. lol

lol Member Donator

Ingame name lol
    Steam username xfactorgaming
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:42211716
    Age 21
    Location Romania

English knowledge Intermediate
    Other languages French and Romanian
    Previous bans
    https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:42211716&advType=steamid
    Past admin experience
    Had some experience on source engine game communities (of Team Fortress 2, Left 4 dead and CSS)
    Motivation
    I keep coming back for this game because of my old memories. This is the reason I keep playing on your server and I really hope you will able to hold it up furthermore.
    I want to keep the game as I remember: clean, fun and consistent. I get bothered by some casuals who are occasionally trolling around and I'd like to be able to make them act normal.
    About me
    I almost got my bachelor degree and in the next few years I'm intending to work as a .net developer. I like to stick to my sweet hobbies, like gaming and modding some games (or at least learn how to mode them eventually) while I'm working in the software industries and get the money to spend where I want.
    Referred by I know really few players but I think I have a good aura.

3. NightKiller

NightKiller New Member

Ingame name NightKiller
    Steam username vlado8802
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:27595025
    Age 25
    Location Bulgaria

Other languages Bulgarian
    Previous bans
    No
    Past admin experience
    yes 5 years in cs.man1a.com until they were closed
    Motivation
    The role of admin to me is someone who devotes their time to make sure everyone is properly enjoying the game and to make sure all rules are in-check so everyone can be having a good time. :)
    About me
    I like meeting new people, engaging conversations whenever I can.
    Referred by [ﮔʜ] /// M3POWER

4. 3DOOL

3DOOL New Member

Ingame name 3DOOL
    Steam username aamiih
    SteamID 76561198166987875
    Age 20
    Location kindom of saudia arabia

Other languages arabic
    Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
    i want to be admin because i love so much elite hunturz server and i want to help it to be clean and fun
    About me
    my name is adil iam 20 years old and i live in saudia arabia i love playing counter strike source especially on elite hunterz servers
    Referred by

5. Kenan38

Kenan38 New Member

Ingame name Kenan38
    Steam username legogirl1281111
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:183306897
    Age 16
    Location Germany, Hanover

Other languages German, Turkish,
    Previous bans
    My old account (+1.6k hours CSS) got hacked and the Hacker cheated in CSS and CS:GO. After that I had my Account back with 2 VAC-Bans. Here is the Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047848682I
    I had more than 500+ hours on your servers (with the banned account.)
    I never had a Ban on one of your servers. Thats my new account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326879523/
    Past admin experience
    2014 I was a Admin on a Garrys Mod server, but the server does not exist anymore. Exept the Garrys mod server I never had any admin experience, but I have two tiny brother and I must give care on them everyday. Its like a Admin role
    Motivation
    I would be Admin on your server...
    ►because I see often people that ignore the server rules(when no admin is online)
    ►because Im a player of your server since 2012~.
    ►because Im almost play everyday on your server (2-3 Hours) and always having fun with the community.
    ►because I mastery the english writing and listening tasks.
    ►because I can perform tasks in a easy and fast way.
    ►because Im fair over the people and take care over the community (that they do not fight...) creat...)
    About me
    Im 16 years old and born in Hanover (Germany). My parents are turkish and they raise me with that culture. Im visiting a high school (Tellkampfschule Hannover Gymnasium) and at the moment Im in the 10. class. My grades are good expect physics and history. Im a funny, nice and motivated guy. My Hobbies are: Playing Basketball, Visting friends, reading, going to the fitness and playing with people (example with my brothers soccer...)
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, BunnyHop

6. TheGreat D

TheGreat D New Member

Ingame name TheGreat D
    Steam username Chupa___
    SteamID [U:1:89778262]
    Age 22
    Location Switzerland

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages French, Italian, German
    Previous bans

Past admin experience
    Elitehunterz servers quite a lot other than that nothing special.
    Motivation
    Had a quite long break from the game, I'm back active and I'd like to contribute keeping the game fair and enjoyable. I know the rules, the game, the people and I'd like to take part again of the community.
    About me
    I'm Swiss, i'm 22 years old and just finished the army back in August.
    My future at the moment consists in passing the exams I have in March to go in the Swiss Police and start a new career there. In the meanwhile i have a lot of time to spend playing some games i loved and rest.
    Hobbies: I play the trumpet (should play) and i do sport (boxing especially).
    Cheers!
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, BunnyHop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.