[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myth

Donator
20 Feb 2018
Denmark
Ingame name Myth
Steam username Mestermus100
SteamID STEAM_0:0:20755709
Age 20
Location Denmark

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages German a litlle
Previous bans
No
Past admin experience
Admin on the Golden Zone Servers.
Motivation
I play alot on your servers, I enjoy very much. I just feel like there is a lag of Admins when it comes to the night time. And I play like 24/7, so I would like to help u guys out with keeping it smooth and clean on the servers. I mainly play on the hunting server. Not that much on the v3 (all weapons server).
About me
My name is Sebastian, im 20 years old. And I live in Copenhagen. I just finished studying, so I have a lot of free time to play on your servers. And Im a old school player so I know the basic rules of the servers. I would just love to be admin on your great servers :D
Referred by No one. Im in the Deadlty Hunterz clan atm.
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, BunnyHop

FlashVim

18 Nov 2012
Ingame name FlashVim™
Steam username expprofi14
SteamID STEAM_1:1:45539072
Age 21
Location Germany

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages German, Russian, Italian
Previous bans
If someone blocks me, I'll block him.
If someone destroys my barricade, I'll destroy his barricade.
It's unfortunate when Admins caught me while I'm doing my revenge.
Sooo...yee, that's basically the reason why I got banned so often.
Past admin experience
Jailbreak Admin while beeing in eXp Clan (5 years ago)
Minigame Admin while beeing in noAim Clan (3 years ago)
Roblox Admin while beeing in The Sky Clan of Roblox (1 year ago)
Motivation
I see blockers/cheaters (and rule breakers in general) every day on the Zombie Server and - unfortunately - most of the time no Admin is there to teach those Idiots a lesson. When I will be Admin, there will be no more rule breakers on your Servers in no time. I play about 1-2 hours atleast every second day on your Zombie Server, so rule breakers wont have a chance!
About me
I'm a 21 years old german business computer scientist (deutsch: Wirtschaftsinformatiker). I live in Cologne and my hobbyies are GFX/VFX, Animations, GUI's and - obviously - video games!
I had some experience with Elite Hunterz Admins in the past (every now and then) who can tell you what a nice guy I am.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Dodozeeny

Donator
25 Feb 2018
Ingame name Dodozeeny
Steam username dodolegend2
SteamID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...teamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198394920087/
Age 15
Location united arab emirates

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages arabic
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I'm always active on you guys servers and I see a lot of people rule breaking on your servers so I want to be able to do justice when admins aren't on
About me
I work as an animator, I love positive mental environment, I love when everybody comes together to achieve something, I'm smart but have a weak memory.
Referred by dodo
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, GunGame

kinghamid619

26 Feb 2018
Ingame name ShArP_S0ot3R
Steam username hamidking1
SteamID STEAM_0:0:736151730
Age 21
Location Saudia Araabia

Other languages Arabic,Urdu,Punjabi,Saraiki
Previous bans
Two Times

Once By Shooting Props
Second By Blocking Actually My Keyboard Stops That WHy I ,m Unable To Move And The Admins Thought That i Am Blocking
Past admin experience
I Was Admin On Two Servers
1)KSA Legends (My Own Created Server)
2)Austeam ( Austeam.net) They Have Many Servers
Well I Have a Good Experience Oon Catching Wall Hackers On The Austeam Server i Banned 10 Players And Also I Provided The Proof To Other admins by recording The screen ;)
Motivation
Well I Am Playing This Game Since 2009
Not Regular :) There May Be A Gap Of Four Years But I Reently STarted Playing This GAme (2015)
First I Was Playing Simple Servers (CT VS Terrorist) Then One Day I Saw Your Server On Top Of The List Zombie Hunting From There I Enjoyed Playing Zombies From that Day I Am Regularly Playing Daily I Have Made Some Good Freinds So Now i Want To BE a pArt Of Admins Family
About me
Well
My Real Name Is Bilal
I AM A Muslim
I am Living In KSA
My Hobbeis:
I Love Playing Cricket Also Some Pc GAmes
In Simple Word Daily Routine
Work----->Play Ground----->Home------>PC------>CSS :)
Hope U UnderStood Thats My Routine Just kidding :;
There Are Also Other Stuuf I Do But Mostly This
Referred by Melisa (A Good Admin&Freind)

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
Ingame name LosT
Steam username thorsvoll
SteamID [U:1:94977687]
Age Born 27.11.1999 Im 18 Years old as of today
Location Norway, Sør-Trøndelag, Røros

Other languages Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Spanish, German.
Previous bans
For a few years ago i had alot of bans on my record. I probarlly had the most bans ever without getting permanently banned. All my previous bans are removed and cant be tracked today, because it got removed (probarlly 20+ bans #proud). Back then i tought it was cool to intentionally break the rules and troll other players, i somehow found it really funny back then. As i grew older i realized this was just a childish thing to do, and it only punished me because i got longer and longer bans for everytime i came back.
After realizing it was dumb to do these things, i actually started to catch intrest in the Elite-Hunterz community. And i taught to myself. Im gonna reform and try to become an admin here, because i loved to play here and spent alot of time hunting noobs. After a few months of waiting (I was told to wait to make sure my behavior towards players and the server were actually good), i applied and eventually became admin.
Past admin experience
As i mentioned, i have previously been admin here before. I have also been admin on some runscape private servers and even had my own CSS and CS:GO servers.
Motivation
I really want to get back into the community again, as i've been finding it fun to come back and play some CSS with da bois. I wanna help the greater good of the server and do what i can to make sure the servers are clean.
About me
My name is Henning and im 18 years old. Im currently doing some basic study, which builds up for soemthing later. Next year im joining the millitary and after that my plan is to study some more. Im sure most of you know me already.

p.s my playtime is probarly not the best atm, but i just got back into css. Give it some time and ill be hunting top1 agian >:)
Referred by Havent been talking to anyone about applying, so no one i'd say-
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, BunnyHop

Rapturee

Donator
24 Jul 2017
Sweden
www.twitch.tv
Ingame name Rapturee
Steam username cssraptureegaming
SteamID [U:1:446858213]
Age 23
Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I've always been a fair admin on diffrent discords and teamspeaks. I know its not the same but you have to know whats right and whats wrong. We all are people and we all make misstakes. Some misstakes can be pardoned while some cannot.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin because I know I'm mature enough to handle all sorts of situations.

For example, teaming is one of the worst thing I know. In my opinion it ruins the gameplay. Try your best as a human and try your best as a zombie to create balance in the server.
Always try to understand the situation from both sides. Be neutral to whoever it is. For example, if a well known player with a well known clantag take actions that violates the rules, you need to treat him/her like anyone els.

I will try to be on every evening from 17:00 - 22:00 (CET).

I will try my best to maintain balance in the servers.
I will always be fair to everyone.
I will not disapoint you.
About me
My name is Kevin Sodini, I'm 23 years old ( 1994-12-26 ) and I am living in sweden. I am working at a company called "Scania" from 7:00 - 16:00 (CET). The company build trucks that the whole world drives. I manage the cables on the trucks. I lead a small group of people and supporting them on their daily tasks.

I am a very possitive person with a high gratitude for life. Myself as a person can be described as a pure heart. I would'nt even crush a bug because i belive all lifes matter.
I love to travel around the world to discover and learn.

I am going to study Programming and Game Development very soon. So in the future I may or may not try to develop a game with zombie hunting and everything.
I will apply to a university in Canada called "Vancouver Film School". Well that is a goal at least. Anyways thank you for reading this. I wish you the best in life even tho i do not know who read this, because i belive that every person needs a little bit of a boost in life.
Referred by

kvanta se os

3 Mar 2018
Ingame name kvanta se os
Steam username Steam username
SteamID STEAM_0:1:74701313
Age 23
Location Russia

Other languages Russia English Polish German
Previous bans
-
Past admin experience
played RPG online , was the administrator when main administrator was not in the network
Motivation
compliance with the rules of the players of the server, and the suppression of all sorts of bugs in the game and help players
About me
me 23 year, 've worked in Internet and on 3 hours in day, almost 1 hour for computer, and now play in CSS and mostly on your a
Referred by -

iProxy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Feb 2018
Ingame name iProxy
Steam username iproxy
SteamID STEAM_0:1:25946072
Age 22
Location United States, PA

Other languages A little bit of Russian
Previous bans
I don't recall being banned on any CSS Servers as I follow server rules.
Past admin experience
I have a ton of admin experience not only in CSS, but other games too. I used to co-own and administrate on different CSS servers back in 2009'ish. I'm familiar with Mani-Admin and Sourcemod.
I've held high ranking status in big communities such as ByB which was a popular Garry's Mod server. We had 6 servers and an outstanding player base.My job was solely dealing with admin and player abuse along with fixing server exploits/bugs. Other experience includes administrating in: Rust, ArmA 3, Minecraft, Half Life 1, Sven Co-Op, and so much more over the years.
Motivation
The reason why I would like to be an admin is because I would like to be more than just a member here at elite-hunterz. I noticed as I play on the servers that other players request admins, however the times I'm on, no admins are currently present on the server to deal with rule breakers. Even though players have the option to record/screenshot rule breakers and bring it on the forum, many sort of don't go out of the way to do that because it requires too much work. In most cases, players will decide to leave if the problem is severe. Another reason why I would like to be an admin is because I noticed that there are quite a lot of rule breakers especially inappropriate sprays and teaming on the zombie servers. I would like to connect with players and make their experience here at elite-hunterz good and to enforce rules to keep the server fun and enjoyable. I would be happy to just have the ability to ban sprays and have the ability to ban players for the max of 5-20 minutes.
About me
I'm a nice, fair, respectful and easy out-going guy. I love to just sit back on my extra time off and play video games. I'm currently majoring in Digital Forensics. I have a passion for investigating. I've been a Security Researcher since I was 14 years old, and I have helped numerous companies in securing their websites in which I received a couple acknowledgments for. My passion for Cyber Security is high due to the fact that I want to keep others safe online and make a difference in stopping cyber criminals. **Note: I feel as if I'm a little out there, meaning, I'm not sure if I'm your regular type of player/member you get here at elite-hunterz. I would love to get to know you guys better, but most importantly I would love to help volunteer on your servers. I hope to hear back soon!
Referred by

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Ingame name TheRalle
Steam username InfoTheRalle
SteamID STEAM_1:0:181938632
Age 21
Location Germany

Other languages German
Previous bans
Google: STEAM_1:0:181938632 = no Previous bans
Past admin experience
I was a admin here along time ago full date "22 September 2016" but got kicked for inactivity, now i try my luck again. I have much experience i think , not only in CSS maybe some remember me i created for Elite-HunterZ the Zombie Riot / Zombie Survival and now the new CSGO ZombieMod Server. Also i have experience for server stuff and i creating maps for EH.
Motivation
I would be admin again, because i'm a really helpful player. Currently still watching out for rulebreakers, if there some i tell them to stop. I dont look on kills so i can easy move to spec for a blocker, cheater or cade destroyer, everytime if i create maps i'm still online and reading the chat so i know if someone has a problem i can swap directly to css to talk about the problem.
About me
I have a girlfriend since 3 years 5 five months, we live since 3 months together in a house with 5 cats, my parents moved 3 months ago to a other house, currently i work as caretaker. In my free time i take time with my girlfriend or do fitness.
Referred by Speedox,Blue, zm_fail_terminator, ÐΞŁTΛŦФЯϾΞ, Finny, Havoc
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Ingame name Docta
Steam username Docta
SteamID STEAM_1:0:24152862
Age 33
Location Scotland

Other languages None
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I was a bit dubious about applying at first due to lack of experience but you have to find a starting point in anything. I have probably been a bit snarky to one or two folk before but as time goes on i am getting more desensitized to them. Most folk can shrug off blocks and shenanigans for the most part but for others it can ruin their game, some people respond pretty heavily to it and it's a bit shite seeing no solution at those few times.

I am not sure how much i could bring to the table currently but the community and staff here are great, players and admins are all held accountable, kudos to everyone who keeps the cogs turning, especially for so many years. I think i could help in the long run (after some time and learning). I enjoy putting a good few hours in and i don't think i would overexert the position.
About me
Been a chef since my early 20's, still do a shift here and there but would rather not get back into the hospitality sector full-time. Got my counterbalance forklift licence some weeks ago which appears to be useless as everyone wants 1+ years experience. I like some chess, music, gaming. Have a lot of spare time on my hands but i am enjoying that, very noobish in-game. I am enjoying going through some Hammer tutorials at the moment so hopefully i can make a non-rancid map at some point.
Referred by Havoc
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
Ingame name ghssanyhea
Steam username ghssan_yhea
SteamID STEAM_0:1:87555176
Age 26
Location Saudi Arabia

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Arabic
Previous bans
i got many bans but most of them because teaming .it was in the begging i joined this cool servers and i was really doing most times for fun then i stopped doing it because it's not allowed and because i don't want to lose this server
Past admin experience

Motivation
i like this game i like this server i play it too much and i really want to be admin because i saw some times in v3 players breaking rules and i can't do thing about it . and also i want some player to change the way they looked to me when i was teaming and when i was bad player
About me
ok i'v job and i'm not married yet :( i really like games like css and mobile games like clash royal and i am optimistic and have lot of friends .like swimming:D i studying English now to improve
Referred by Dataworm, andy,SpeedoX,

29 Mar 2018
Turkey
Ingame name SELİM KOÇOVALI
Steam username ahmet_kartal_dogan
SteamID 76561198337477529
Age 16
Location Turkey

Other languages Turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
Because I have a good time on the servers.I think it will be more fun if I become an administrator.
About me
aI like play game and studied class.
Referred by Paw

Cole Smit

31 Mar 2018
United States California
Ingame name [email protected]
Steam username Fehbreeze
SteamID 76561198820642781
Age 19
Location United States California

Other languages none
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
Since I have begun to play Counter Strike Source I have noticed players not playing fairly. Some players help the zombies take good spots on purpose when they are human. Rarely I see cheating/mods when no admin is on and sometimes its very hard to record and get there name. My goal as an admin if I am to be honored to be one would be to make playing the game as fair and fun as possible for everyone.
About me
My name is Cole Smith, I am 19 I have a job in the food industry. I am currently enrolled in college. I have been playing video games since I can remember across all platforms, I have never been banned from any game ever most likely because I never cheat and I do not believe in using cheats for they ruin the fun and integrity of the game. I also appreciate good behavior from other players while playing, and I practice my own principles.
Referred by

29 Mar 2018
Turkey
Ingame name No SigGnAl
SteamID STEAM_0:1:188605900
Age 16
Location Turkey

Other languages Turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be Admin.
About me
I like play games.
Referred by Paw

29 Mar 2018
Turkey
Ingame name No SigGnAl
Age 16
Location Turkey

Other languages Turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be Admin.
About me
I like play games.
Referred by Paw

Optimus

22 Feb 2018
Spain
Ingame name Optimus
Steam username Optimus
SteamID hacio3
Age 30
Location Barcelona, Spain.

Other languages Spanish and Catalan
Previous bans
Teaming. I Found a CT in chambers with knife only and I didn't attack. Now I know that I have to do it anyway.
Past admin experience

Motivation
I'm passionate about this. And I think I'm a fair and sincere person. I have always wanted to be an administrator and I think I would do it very well. Always trying to make sure that the rules are respected and that everyone has a fun time.
About me
I'm from Barcelona and all my big family is from here. I live with my girlfriend. I love gaming, sports (especially tennis), astronomy and sciences.
I work as an airline pilot based in Barcelona and that's why I have too much time to play.
Referred by

29 Mar 2018
Turkey
Ingame name No SigGnAl
Age 16
Location Turkey

Other languages Turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be a Admin.
About me
I like play games.
Referred by Paw

No SiGnAl

12 Apr 2018
Ingame name No SigGnAl
Age 16
Location Turkey

Other languages Turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be Admin.
About me
I like Play games.
Referred by Paw

29 Mar 2018
Turkey
Ingame name No SigGnAl
Age 16
Location Turkey

Other languages Turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be a Admin. Because I love play compter game and Being a manager.I love Counter Strike Source and Eite-hunterz!
About me
I like play games,studies,play football,watch TV,play bsketball,going to scholl,play dodgeball,play basketball,talking friends.
Referred by Xylon™

TheBestio

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2013
Udine, Italy
www.facebook.com
Ingame name TheBestio
Steam username TheBestio
SteamID STEAM_0:0:19015915
Age 30
Location Riga

Other languages italian, french, german, spanish
Previous bans
nope (except jokes)
Past admin experience
here and in a USA based community (STFU/ThePwned)
Motivation
helping out in my free time, somtimes i wouldn't mind stay in spec and relax
About me
Italian based in Riga, Latvia (at least for the moment).

Love planes, IT, financial stuff and renewables (i know weird things)

You can find me connected at different times since due to my job I don't have a fixed schedule.

My office... https://www.flickr.com/photos/bleikssscom/6149718539
Referred by didn't asked anyone but I know I would be supported by many (I hope at least)
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.