[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by NoMatt3r, 24 Sep 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBestio

TheBestio Well-Known Member Gameserver admin

Ingame name TheBestio
    Steam username TheBestio
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:19015915
    Age 30
    Location Riga

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages italian, french, german, spanish
    Previous bans
    nope (except jokes)
    Past admin experience
    here and in a USA based community (STFU/ThePwned)
    Motivation
    helping out in my free time, somtimes i wouldn't mind stay in spec and relax
    About me
    Italian based in Riga, Latvia (at least for the moment).

Love planes, IT, financial stuff and renewables (i know weird things)

You can find me connected at different times since due to my job I don't have a fixed schedule.

My office... https://www.flickr.com/photos/bleikssscom/6149718539
    Referred by didn't asked anyone but I know I would be supported by many (I hope at least)
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Minigames

2. SELİM KOÇOVALI

SELİM KOÇOVALI Member

Ingame name No SigGnAl
    Steam username ahmet_kartal_dogan
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:188605900
    Age 16
    Location Turkey

Other languages Turkish
    Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
    I want to be an Admin. Because I love Counter Strike Source. And Also I will not give opportunity to cheaters! Think Hackers Now. I have control of the servers!
    About me
    I like play football,basketball,dodgeball,play games and swim in the sea. I always study. I love play games
    but I very very love Beşiktaş sport team. I play game in the PC or PS4 sometimes play phone and I love ELİTE HUNTERS and BTS.
    Referred by Xylon™
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

3. Daveyw0w

Daveyw0w Member

Ingame name Daveyw0w# AandR#
    Steam username Daveyw0w
    SteamID [U:1:23478367]
    Age 29
    Location England

Other languages im not talented enough
    Previous bans
    zero
    Past admin experience
    ive had some on e1.6 but a long time ago
    i mean i just wanna be a member :)
    Motivation
    i get on cs source on a morning before work and its very quiet and usually rule brakers on
    but ive been on the server for over 3 months now working on my rank and i really do like the server (zombie hunting)
    its relaxing and just having fun
    About me
    well im known as daveyw0w
    im 29
    i live in england
    i hate it
    but it will do
    im just on here to have fun boys! :D
    Referred by 0
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

4. Sixau

Sixau Well-Known Member EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin

Ingame name Sixau
    Steam username serafur
    SteamID STEAM_1:1:16481175
    Age 38
    Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish.
    Previous bans

Past admin experience
    Extensive, I've been admin across many games since - 1998. Keeping it to CSS; I was an admin on i3d and Elite Hunterz—since day one.
    Motivation
    I just know that I do this well.
    About me
    If you don't already know me, feel free to add me on Steam.
    Referred by Havoc.
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

5. Gozer [The Gozerian]

Gozer [The Gozerian] Member

Ingame name Gozer [The Gozerian]
    Steam username pouri50
    SteamID STEAM_1:0:13538544
    Age 25
    Location France

English knowledge Intermediate
    Other languages French
    Previous bans
    No previous bans
    Past admin experience
    Well, Im playing on Counter games since 10 years now, maybe 11 years.
    I was admin on a lot of french communities. I was owner of a community too. (6k hours on CSS + 7k hours CSGO)
    Motivation
    I love your Zombie server (V3), but there is not enought admins playing on this server, so, toxic players ruins the game play.
    My poor graphic card is dying so, I can't record easly toxic players (I sent some ban request in the last weeks)
    So, im asking to join admins group, to manage a little bit your server, and to prevent all toxic players because I hate teamming :D (And blockers too of course :p)
    About me
    Im 25 years old, french guy, working on a financial company since 3 years.
    Living with a wife, without children yet :p
    Im playing 1 or 2 or 3 hours every day, sometimes more (weekend !)
    And im a huge fan of Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (not the last remake/reboot, because its bullshit)
    Referred by sadly, no one :(
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

6. seLuTioN

seLuTioN Active Member Gameserver admin

Ingame name seLuTioN
    Steam username hakanxox93
    SteamID U:1:29592898
    Age 23
    Location Düsseldorf / Germany

Other languages Turkish, german
    Previous bans
    Not a single one
    Past admin experience
    I was a Co-Leader at a Clan which had many servers like Jail, Gungame, Community maps. It is a bit in the past I play CS:S since 2007 paused till 2015 but now I am playing again continuous
    Motivation
    When I play CS:S I am on Elite Hunterz Zombie Servers most of the time. I play at every possible time like 3am or 11pm. The problem is at this time there are not many admins online. The annoying thing is that I cant record all the time and report it afer. If you look in the forum I have reportet many people and this is what I want. I want people to follow the rules so everybody have fun and play without getting upset about some rulebreakers. Most of you in the forum on the server know my name I think.
    About me
    I am studying mechanical engineering so as a student I am very flexible regarding to game time
    Referred by Mangoking
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

7. Angel DeathKing

Angel DeathKing Well-Known Member

Ingame name Angel DeathKing
    Steam username Wish not to say.
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:65489651
    Age 17
    Location United Kingdom.

Other languages Bit of French bit of Spanish and a bit of German
    Previous bans
    Teaming barricade destroying. (about 2 years ago i think)

Most gags were silly gags and I dont believe that I should of acted that way on some of the days that i was gagged.

(Havoc also gagged me for fun recently)
    Past admin experience
    I have been an EH admin and am still currently a GD admin. I have also been an owner of ZH EG. I also have my own clan ZL. In my Admin experience at EH i was unprofessional I was picked on by certain admins but the issue got resolved and when I said I wanted to leave I did and I also took the title of EX-Admin off down to Well Known member as I didn't wish to be seen as an EX-Admin. (You may ask as to why i didn't want the Ex-Admin title but I don't actually have a reasoning I just asked for it to be taken away.)
    Motivation
    Like before I wish to continue keeping the community happy friendly and making the servers and website a place like home. I wish for everyone in the community lower skilled players and high skilled players to respect each other and to show that I have matured since the last incident quite a while ago. (unprofessionalism) I don't wish to make Elite Hunterz a place where people don't feel welcome and make you admins look Silly etc... Havoc got me back into playing CSS and it has been amazing experience. I have seen some incidents along the way with, no admins in-game and it's understandable no admins can be on 24/7, but I wish and hope to be one the that can try to be on as much as possible, to stop those rulebreakers and make sure that every player has full equality and fairness. For me personally I feel like the players and problems are my main piority and trying to solve/help the players along the way is the best part of actually being an admin. Lets hope that you accept me so i can show that i've changed. :D
    About me
    My name is Davy and I'm 17 Years old. I live in central London and go to school. I Like going out and hanging out with friends when i'm able to and i have become quite entertained by Pokemon Go recently (I know boo and laugh at me) but it has become quite a good experience getting to know the area and what not. I have always dremt of getting a motorbike or a quadbike and driving the streets looking quite cool but I dont believe that can happen :p ( We can always have our Ambitions)
    Referred by Havoc (A.K.A Klovn the Klown)
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

8. thepny

thepny New Member

Ingame name pɴy
    Steam username g3andy
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:19447161
    Age 25
    Location Germany

Other languages learning spanish atm
    Previous bans
    Got one CS:GO overwatch ban on my profile,
    last year in april my account got hacked by some russian guy cause i used my own mail server! (hah) and after i got it back it had that ..
    Past admin experience
    Been admin at Pitt Bull/ Infinity-Nation Servers.
    So 24/7 full server zombie experience is given.
    Over the years i also had own MultiGaming Communities etc.
    Motivation
    Im interrested in keeping cheaters away, also unfair behavior is something we need to get rid of in out toxic internet society x) But also to be there and support players.
    About me
    Im finishing exams atm. (late, yeah i know) getting all kinds of licenses i need and i like to travel and im a free minded person. Gonna migrate to south america/ spain in 2 yrs.
    I also played esl years ago with several teams.
    Im not playing that much as before (24/7) cause RL keeps calling and so it can be that im away for 1-2 days sometimes but i guess thats normal.
    Referred by -
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], GunGame

9. King Klaus

King Klaus New Member

Ingame name .♡'K!nG aKa Klauﮔ♫
    Steam username kaisa85
    SteamID # 35 ".♡'K!nG aKa Klauﮔ♫" [U:1:43176262] 15:12 52 0
    Age 22
    Location Germany

Other languages German, a bit Spain
    Previous bans

Past admin experience
    I was for a Long time Admin in the Community "e.Rowdys". Furthermore i was Admin in "The Holy Crew" Community.
    So I already have experience.
    Motivation
    I would like to be an Admin on the Zombie Server because there are many Players who break the laws. Sometimes there are Admin on the Server but at so many times there are no Admins here and Player take advantage of this. Furthermore I am a really fair Player who has experience to be a an admin. The last Point is, I often Play on the Server because it's my favorite Server.
    About me
    I am 22 years old, living in Germany.
    I study in the field of economics. I playing Football in Club and do Fitness.
    I love it to make Party and have fun to meet friends, if you have more questions about me, ask me :)
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.