[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebab

7 Dec 2018
Ingame name hangover kebab
Steam username jattsahib_au
SteamID STEAM_0:1:5251864
Age 34
Location Australia

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages none
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I'm currently an Admin on death match server in Australia so I know how make server more enjoyable and also keep everyone in check
Motivation
I have been playing on EH server for past 6 months or so and most of time there is no admin . A lot rule breaker , If an admin is on game runs smoothly and everyone enjoys .
About me
Im a casual worker I work at Melbourne airport . I enjoy to play online game watch movies , netflix and stuff and love playing with my son
Referred by Monkeyking , Kanuni ,
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

Hector16

Donator
2 Dec 2018
Ingame name Hector16
Steam username pablom1942
SteamID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008024284/
Age 17
Location Spain

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages Spanish, English
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an administrator because I love this game and I only do more than play this server, I have dedicated a lot of hours and I really like the people, the content and the game mode. I think I could be a good administrator, because I like to help people when they need help because I have gone through the same thing. And I would like to help this great community for their work and their servers, since these are free and anyone who has the game can play.
About me
Im 17 years old almost 18, i need 3 months to have 18 years. I'm studying an average degree of electricity, right now in the 2 year,
I like football and video games as the same as css, csgo, pubg, league of legends...
Referred by NorthernLight

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Ingame name QUARESMA
Steam username QUARESMA
SteamID I don't remember
Age 12
Location Turkey

Other languages Turkish, Azerbaijani Turkish, Kyrgyzstan Turkish, Mongolia Turkish
Previous bans
A lot of bans and gags
Past admin experience
Yes so much!
Motivation
I love people!
About me
I'm QUARESMA
Referred by Everybody
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Blinc.

Donator
15 Dec 2018
Ingame name Blinc.
Steam username Blinc.
SteamID Blinc.
Age 12
Location United States

Other languages none
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
Although I am twelve (probably younger than you would like an admin to be) I believe I could help the server a lot I have seen toxicity in the server and no server should be toxic at all they should have a good and strong community which is what I wanna help the server with. I have been able to calm some people down in this server and helped them out with their struggles/get past levels. I dont have too much time on this server but the day i started surfing I got on this server and loved it ever since, but the toxicity makes it less fun (and annoying) sometimes. That is why I want to become an admin to this server. P.S sorry if this isn't good I tried my hardest to write what I really feel like when playing this server. Also im sorry if this is the wrong page to post it on I had no clue where I was going.
About me
I love to game, hang out with friends and beatbox.
Referred by
Favourite Server Minigames

TheEzGunner

22 Dec 2018
Ireland
Ingame name TheEzGunner
Steam username leeleonardjupp102
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/LeeLeonard/
Age 18
Location Ireland

Other languages None.
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I've never had an admin experience on CS:GO but I have on a few musical discord servers with over 1 thousand members.
Motivation
I'd love to be an admin on your CS:GO server because I've never been an admin on CS:GO, I think it'd be fun, plus I love your surf map.
About me
I don't have much to say, my name is Lee, I'm Irish, I'm 18, and I'm pretty funny sometimes, but I do take a job seriously.
Referred by No, I found it myself.
Favourite Server Minigames, BunnyHop

ewuewu123

13 Sep 2018
Germany
Ingame name KitCat
Steam username KitCat
SteamID STEAM_0:0:201063978
Age 15 and 10 Months
Location Germany

Other languages German
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I were one time Admin on a Gmod server and 2 times Moderator on 2 Gmod servers.
Motivation
I want to get Admin on the Zombie Hunting V3 server because i really enjoy playing on it and i love helping people. so i want to help the people that play on the server to prevent them from rule breakers that anyone has fun and enjoys playing on the server. I have seen a few rule breakers and i wanna stop them from breaking the server rules because that ruins the fun to play on a server! Im morivated mainly to help anyone with any question/problem they have. I want to take my part to help.

Thanks for reading my application staff members! <3
About me
I like driving bike, gaming and reading a lot. I were born in Baden Württemberg and go now to middle school.
Referred by

26 Dec 2018
Nepal
Ingame name [Ξн]Hard
Steam username [Ξн]Hard
SteamID deadlyhunter50
Age 14
Location Nepal

Other languages Nepal
Previous bans
Easy
Past admin experience
Blue
Motivation
[Ξн]Hard
About me
I am [Ξн]Hard
Referred by Blue

Reactions: Blue™
26 Dec 2018
Nepal
Ingame name [Ξн]Hard
Steam username deadlyhunter50
SteamID STEAM_0:1:456161124
Age 15
Location Nepal

Other languages Germany
Previous bans
Easy
Past admin experience
Four years ago, I had my own zombie hunting v1 server, for about a year and half. So I know how important it is to set a good example in front of other players.
Motivation
Would like to be an admin on the basis of getting other players to behave and follow the rules, so players can enjoy fair game. At times when admin is online, there are no players who care about the rules. I play a lot on Elite-Hunterz zombie hunting v1 so this I know. And it provokes a lot of players! This I would like to change to.
About me
i am the champion of Counter-Strike Source and many more.
Referred by

Deathadder

7 Jan 2019
Germany
Ingame name Deathadder
Steam username dunno
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/deathadder_i3d/
Age 26
Location Germany

Other languages german
Previous bans

Past admin experience
Last admin experience is a few years ago. I was a part of the i3d.net cs:s admin team.
Motivation
I am almost every day on the v3 server. I really want to help and be a part of your commuinity. Playing zombiemod can be a lot of fun but it also can get really annoying cuz of some rule breakers messing around.
I often play at times when no admins are online so i am your option to fix that legal limbo.
About me
Hello my name is Marcel i am 26 years old and from germany. I am a part of the local management for an global logistics company. My hobbies are hanging up with friends, laughing, playing videogames and going out to take a ride with my car.

Well i am not the best player or even a well known but i really want to become one. 5-6 years ago i was a really active css player (mainly ZM/ZE) until i had to quit cuz of real life stuff. After i came back my old community was dead and so i began to play on the elite hunters servers.

At all i am a funny guy but i know how the behave ;) so there will be no admin abuse!
Referred by

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
Ingame name Svetoi
Steam username svetoi2010
SteamID I do not know, I wrote the status in the console. U: 1: 43064241
Age 31
Location Kazakhstan

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages no
Previous bans
no
Past admin experience
in 2009-2010 year left 4 dead
Motivation
I do not like it when they break the rules, teaming, block, spoil all the satisfaction of the game, when there are admins then normal. I often play and could help a little.
About me
This is a secret))nothing to tell about yourself, let others tell about me. I speak English very badly, but this is not required to see violations. I just can silently do everything.
Referred by No( I do not need to call, I'll come myself)

Dark Session

Donator
21 Mar 2017
Germany
Ingame name [ﮔʜ] PlayWithU
Steam username modernwarfare2king96
SteamID STEAM_0:1:39417866
Age 23
Location Hessen/Germany

Other languages Spanish
Previous bans
Nope
Past admin experience
Admin experience on some ZM Servers and i was Admin by C2PLay ( Deathmatch )
Motivation
I want to help to Keep off the Servers from Cheaters and general rule breakers. I am very activ atm and i only playing on Elite Hunterz. I only want that Players follow the Rules. Nobody likes to Play with Rulebreaker
About me
Im 23 Years old and come from Germany! I learned Butcher and will be from the First April at the German Army (Bundeswehr) On my free Time i often go out with Friends or Playing on your Servers!
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, BunnyHop

Lonely Wolf

11 Jan 2019
Mexico
Ingame name Lonely Wolf
Steam username sr_wolf2809
SteamID 76561198872345244
Age 15
Location Mexico

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Spanish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an administrator for the simple fact that I want to improve the EliteHunterZ community within the Counter Strike Source game, for a better CS: S game experience, besides, that no bane has been offered by any administrator. of its servers, my hours of game within the server are about 3 or 4 hours of play per day up to sometimes 5 hours of game so I consider myself fit to be an administrator of EliteHunterZ servers.
About me
They are a second semester high school student,my main hobbies are playing video games and playing football im the only one of my friends who plays Counter Strike
Referred by

leafar_babkinvnuk

11 Jan 2019
Ingame name leafar
Steam username game_rush
SteamID 76561198111276619
Age 21
Location Russia

Other languages Russian
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I often play on your community server, and i see some people, who do bad things. I like everything to be according to the rules. And it is much nicer to play without rulebrakers.
About me
I study in University. In my free time i play CSS and footbal(soccer) in real world. Sometimes i compile my linux things. () ()
--
Referred by

B0T201

18 Jan 2019
Ingame name kingharry2006
Steam username kingharry2006
SteamID /76561198882099317/
Age 17
Location UK

Other languages Very good as i'm English.
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be admin on your server as I have played kitsune since the first day I played CS:GO and I've acquired over 173 hours of experience .
About me
I play football, spend time on the computer 6-7 hours a day and love rugby
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

28 Jan 2019
Sweden
Ingame name ✩★☆Mr Awesome✩★☆
Steam username istanbul2
SteamID 0:1:46090518
Age 21
Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish
Previous bans
i used to jump on other players heads on elevators in 4way tunnel map, i don't do it anymore. Very fun :D
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to try what it is like to becoming one
About me
I'm busy with in real Life stuff but i play CSS
Referred by A previous admin referred me, dataworm duck master

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Ingame name ViRuS
Steam username so_virus
SteamID STEAM_0:1:194207194
Age 22
Location Finland

Other languages Finnish
Previous bans
Well on this my new acc i dont have any bans. but other acc i still have vac banned for testing cheats. I wanted to learn how they work and how they can more easily notice them. i know this was stupid plan But we are just humans we make mistakes it belongs to life.
Past admin experience
Yes i do on this server.
Motivation
I have got my motivation to play back again so i'd like to help players and you guys that violation of the rules don't ruin the game of others. i can't help gamers when i am not an admin this annoys me i just like to help people with they matters and be social with gamers.

i want to make this community better again for everyone this would be the goal for me. When they fall victim to the rule breakers I am quite empathetic i just cant watch doing nothing about it.

so im asking yo guys use me give me a chance to show you that i can do this I'm pretty active nowdays i just love playing zombiemod EH servers.

I hope you enjoy read this :)
About me
I am reliable and honest/funny/helpful guy my age is now 22 i still play icehockey i just love it cant live without it :D. My job to make factories skyfoldings pretty hard work... I like listening to music.
Summer I play pretty much tennis and I like having fun with friends you know what i mean some times we just party too hard ^^
Referred by

30 Jan 2019
Germany
Ingame name [ĚŅŔĄĜĒ] Pioneer
Steam username ultra_king_niko
SteamID 76561197979364399
Age 25
Location Germany

Other languages German, croatian
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I have been playing for 12 years on your servers still now.
It was ervery time very nice an i have much fun but now
i want to become something bigger.
Sometimes there are cheaters or some stupid people but no admin is online @ the server.
I'm happy if it works
About me
In my free time I like to play on Pc (Steam).
I work about 40 houers per week in industry.
I have a motorbike and a car.
I have no girlfrind.
I have no pets
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

Lion King

31 Jan 2019
Nepal
Ingame name Lion King
Steam username Lion King
SteamID STEAM_0:0:460885868
Age 15
Location kathmandu,Nepal

Other languages Russian
Previous bans
Blue
Past admin experience
[Ðн]Hard
Motivation
I don't know ...
About me
i am strong .. And i am not a bhooper
Referred by Night Viper

kyle bashford

31 Jan 2019
Ingame name Kyle Bashford
Steam username Kyle Bashford
SteamID kyle246
Age 15
Location Uk

Other languages Bit of German and Spanish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin or your servers because I love your servers myself and really enjoy playing on them , I wish for everyone to have an amazing experience like me.
I am on your servers everyday enjoying myself it’s just the tocix annoying people that ruin the experiance for everyone and I would love to assist in eradicating this type of behaviour to make it an enjoyable place to be.
About me
Spend most my time gaming,curantly building a new pc myself
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Lion King

31 Jan 2019
Nepal
Ingame name Lion King
Steam username nashruddin
SteamID STEAM_0:0:460885868
Age 15
Location kathmandu,Nepal

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages Russian
Previous bans
Blue,Easy,Finny
Past admin experience

Motivation
Friends And the Guns,, I am already Come in Admin tsunami
About me
Ilove playing games... Just like: Counter-Strike source And My Favourite Server in css Is Zombie Hunting v1 And v3
Referred by Maik
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop

Status
Not open for further replies.