[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Ingame name ÐΞŁTΛŦФЯϾΞ
Steam username minicopter
SteamID STEAM_0:0:29786744
Age 24
Location Germany

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages German
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
EH Gameserver Admin
Zombie Network Admin
Motivation
I did left EH some months ago because of my private life, i started to study and wanted to marry my Girlfriend.
Now, i finished the biggest Part of my Exams and i got alot of more time again to play and help you Guys out with my Admin service. My Girlfriend said yes btw, so i just need the time to plan the wedding.

I promised to come back because it was always a great time for me on the EH Servers, and i want to help again however i can.

It was always fun and interesting for me to administrate both Servers, that was the reason why i did spent that amount of Hours here as Admin and now i would like to continue my Job here.

I always tried to be a fair and impartial Admin, sometimes it worked, sometimes maybe not how it should. But i would still do my best.

My Amount of Playtime is very low atm, but like 2017 i promise i will build up my activity straight ahead.

Thanks for reading!
About me
I am Toby, im 24 years old.

My Hobbys are Counter Strike, driving Motocross and hanging around with my Friends.
Referred by Havoc, PARA
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Reactions: Docta
D

Deleted member 10599

Ingame name FRZN
Steam username FRZN
SteamID STEAM_1:0:191291494
Age 16
Location massachusetts

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages None
Previous bans
You know me, I got no bans and no hands.
Past admin experience
I was an admin on rust and Minecraft buddy.
Motivation
I would like to become admin on ZM for the fact I care about ZM. It makes me warm inside knowing ZM is still going strong. I have never played but i want to be admin. I love the server and I love Nikooo777 cause he is cute and fun.
I really do enjoy the ZM community and hope to become a strong part of it and help all I see. I always wanted to help and as a ZM admin I can stop rule breakers. Because they are mean. I hope to always stay with you all and become your friend. I love everyone here and care.
If you ever need me I will be there right for you. Just give me a call.
About me
I am 16 and my name is Nick. I come from a distant land called the US. I love all people and hope to be kind and help everyone. I hope to see all of you on ZM and I hope to be moderating the server as well as I can. I am just nice to new people and hope to always help. I wanna just help new players and stop rule breakers.
Referred by FRZN
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, Glass_War, BunnyHop

Reactions: DemonHunterZ

DemonHunterZ

8 Jun 2019
Ingame name DemonHunterZ
Steam username demonhunter1129
SteamID id/Nick-Demon
Age 38
Location MyanMar

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages Russian
Previous bans
none
Past admin experience
i am the admin of UNLOZE. And vip of Doompact server.
Motivation
I play regularly on the server and looks very many become aggressive because the players do not follow the rules. Several of the players mostly won't be coming back to the server when its gonna be like that. Therefore I'll apply as an admin to help assist the players to have a better stay, so they want to come back.

please make me Admin

Regards,

DemonHunter
About me
just i am 38 year old. and i am from MyanMar.
I am Nick. i am the friend of Night Viper or Merav. why ban you Night Viper.

I have my Own ScoutKnivz server.
Referred by Night Viper, Xylon
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ScoutKniveZ, BunnyHop

Baltazar

2 Jun 2018
Croatia
Ingame name Baltazar®
Steam username xxreapersxx
SteamID 76561198023579327
Age 40
Location Croatia

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Croatian
Previous bans
only 1 chat ban before i invent word fck XD
Past admin experience
No , only owner, co-owner, admin on Minecraft servers
Motivation
V1 is server i play all time (5000+ h). I dont like se that "my" server going to die. I never think i ever apply for admin, but i need to. If i become admin or not, at last i try ...
About me
I introduce myself on forum.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

Reactions: rhodo

Sawyer

14 Jun 2019
Ingame name muddejp
Steam username muddejp
SteamID Wrote in other application
Age 18
Location Land O Lakes Fl

Other languages N/A
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I submitted an application but I accidentally wrote I was 19 not 18 so I just am resubmitting this to let you know
About me
I already submitted on just clarifying age because I accidentally wrote 19. So sorry if this wasted your time
Referred by
Favourite Server BunnyHop

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
Ingame name goga2159
Steam username goga2159rus
SteamID STEAM_0:1:25009193
Age 24
Location Moscow, Russia

Other languages Russian, a bit German and French
Previous bans
Yep, 6 years ago i got banned for rejoining.
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=goga2159&advType=name
Past admin experience

Motivation
I started playing on EH servers since october 2012. And immediately fell in love with this mod ;) I remember golden times when were always full hunting servers, although always preferred V3. Recently, with an increase in the average number of players on V3 increased number of violations when is there no admins. For example: door closing on 4way or destroying/blocking anyway anywhere or ppl who play as human help zombies kill their teammates. Every time to create threads on the forum is very difficult and hemorrhoid. I would like to join on the admins staff and help our servers in the fight against violators
About me
I'm from Moscow, Russia, 24 years old. I work as a system administrator. In free time i play on EH servers in CSS and doing website building on CMS and PHP
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
Ingame name The bear Jew
Steam username lianmark0909
SteamID STEAM_1:1:175951911
Age 22
Location israel

Other languages Hebrew
Previous bans
none
Past admin experience
none
Motivation
Well.. to stop racism in the server, play fair without curses... thats all
About me
22 yo male from israel, love heavy bikes, my future plans is to be code programmer and make millions and live a happy life :D also love dogs
Referred by God

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Ingame name Kr1pT1c
Steam username steakid
SteamID STEAM_1:0:29375735
Age 20
Location Germany

Other languages German, French, Romanian, learning spanish atm.
Previous bans
2 previous bans.
It was 5 years ago now, I was kinda messing with the admin Kiwi. I was obviously still much of a child back then, have matured alot now and don't do stupid stuff like that anymore.
Past admin experience
Still currently an admin on the Bananagaming CSGO retake servers. Has been almost 2 years now I believe.
Motivation
I have played on the EH servers for quite some time now. Back when the ZE server was still a thing I spent quite some time on there and now on the ZM servers.

Unfortunately there are always going to be some players that just want to ruin the fun for others whether it be through blocking, teaming or even insulting. I want to help moderate the servers and make sure everyone can have fun without being harassed by others who don't abide the rules.

I would also like to be a "guide" for newer players that don't know much about ZM and perhaps end up leaving again because they don't really know how to play. I think it is important to keep building this community so it can get bigger and bigger and hopefully never die down. To ensure this we need to help newer players and set a good example by punishing those who break the rules.
About me
I am 20 years old and I am currently studying tax law as a civil servant. I live in Berlin but during the week I will mostly be in university in Brandenburg.
In my freetime I like to play video games of course, go to the gym and in the evenings meet my friends every once in a while.

I think I would make a good admin, not only because of the experience I have already gathered while moderating the Bananagaming servers but also because I am a very calm person. I don't get provoked very easily and I don't hold grudges against people, no matter what they may have done or said to me.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

BillyBob

21 Jul 2019
Ingame name JebidiahKerman1
Steam username JebidiahKerman11
SteamID 999182192818
Age 8
Location America

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Spanish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
Mic spammers, having fun with cool cammands and banning cheaters
About me
i love surf_kitsune, i play a lot of cs:go and i like lots of other games.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Ð

[Ðн]ÐAM

Ingame name Lazer X
Steam username Shishant
SteamID httpsL//steamcommunity.com/id/shishant_
Age 18
Location Nepal

Other languages Nepali , Hindi
Previous bans
Easy
Past admin experience
no but own server of zombie riot with BOT
Motivation
I only have one previous admin experience in CSS, that was on two surfs maps we used to have back in the day.

I would like to become an admin on your servers because I would like to help out in the community. I've been playing on your servers a lot lately and I really find both the community and the games to be a peach! For me it is important to help give back something if you yourself enjoy what other people has spent both time and money to build up. So being an admin is the best way I believe I can do so.

About me: I am currently a 4th years student at the Norwegian University of Life Science studying international environmental and development studies. Being a part of the community and give back and taking charge is something I often do in real life, and this social skills is also something that translates well to the gaming community. My latest responsibilities here at the university has been:

Student representative in the university study program board.

Charge of security in the local student house. Takes up to 1800 guest and has had big concerts like: MADCON, Tinie Tempah, Nico and Vinz etc.

And being the president of my university institutes student union.

I've got more, but they do not translate as well to other people unless you are a part of the student mass.

As hobbies I used to be in charge of the universities rugby team. But then I joined to many other social groups on campus that in turn led to alcohol and gaming again took over for sports.

I'm not sure if this gives you a quick insight into me, but feel free to contact me if there is any questions I can answer.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Tosbot
About me
I am currently a 4th years student at the Trivuwan University of Life Science studying international environmental and development studies. Being a part of the community and give back and taking charge is something I often do in real life, and this social skills is also something that translates well to the gaming community. My latest responsibilities here at the university has been:

Student representative in the university study program board.

Charge of security in the local student house. Takes up to 1800 guest and has had big concerts like: MADCON, Tinie Tempah, Nico and Vinz etc.

And being the president of my university institutes student union.

I've got more, but they do not translate as well to other people unless you are a part of the student mass.

As hobbies I used to be in charge of the universities rugby team. But then I joined to many other social groups on campus that in turn led to alcohol and gaming again took over for sports.

I'm not sure if this gives you a quick insight into me, but feel free to contact me if there is any questions I can answer.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Tosbot
Referred by nobody

_BillytheKid_

Donator
25 Oct 2018
Germany
Ingame name Bîll¥†th3†Kîd
Steam username pushittotheglasimslim
SteamID 76561198269127118
Age 29
Location Hamburg, Germany

Other languages german/russian/polish
Previous bans
I was banned in the past for a bad spray and for clan tag faking
also got 5 gags for insulting …
I regret these Things =(
Past admin experience
None ... but I learn fast =)
Motivation
i play css since 2005. for me, there is nothing better than relaxing while playing after a long hard day. in every free minute I am on your Servers because they are the best. It feels good to have nice talks and time with others. even if there are rule breakers. I like to help to reported rule breakers with demos and screenshots. I know how to deal with them. I want to help everyone have a good time on your Servers. I understand the server rules and I will be a good example for others. I would appreciate being an administrator and not exploiting or abusing this position
About me
i live in Hamburg Germany. After my high school graduation I went to the military for 4 years. Now I work for a big insurance. In my spare time I mainly play css and I am interested in cars. Having no annoying girlfriend allows me to often go away with friends on a few Drinks :D I like to listen to old and rock Music and yea that´s it =)
Referred by someone wants to vouch for me ?

[Ðн] Hard

18 Mar 2019
KathMandu , Nepal
www.youtube.com
Ingame name Hard
Steam username Noob Hard
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/jackel-monkey
Age 24
Location Nepal

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages Nepali , Hindi
Previous bans
i was banned on this forum for fake name of EH Easy https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Easy&advType=name
Past admin experience
I am admin of my own server
Motivation
I did left EH some months ago because of my private life, i started to study and wanted to marry my Girlfriend.
Now, i finished the biggest Part of my Exams and i got alot of more time again to play and help you Guys out with my Admin service. My Girlfriend said yes btw, so i just need the time to plan the wedding.

I promised to come back because it was always a great time for me on the EH Servers, and i want to help again however i can.

It was always fun and interesting for me to administrate both Servers, that was the reason why i did spent that amount of Hours here as Admin and now i would like to continue my Job here.

I always tried to be a fair and impartial Admin, sometimes it worked, sometimes maybe not how it should. But i would still do my best.

Thanks for reading!
About me
just 24 yrs old.
Referred by noone
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, BunnyHop

Paprika

25 Apr 2014
Canada
Ingame name Paprika
Steam username melanie192
SteamID STEAM_0:1:5761721
Age 42
Location Quebec, Canada

Other languages French
Previous bans
none
Past admin experience
I was admin in Papys Apéros about a year ago and i've been there for 2 or 3 years. I left cause the community changes, leaders was not there much and even we talked about some ideas we had nothing was ever listened to so i needed to quit.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin in your community cause the server is great you have a lot of people we have fun and admins are cool too but more tant that i would like to be an admin to enforce the rules
About me
i'm a women, i'm 42 years old i know i'm old looool. I have 3 kids 2 boys (20-12 years old) and a girl 16 years old. I work in an hospital as a Beneficiary Attendant i dunno if it's like that that we say in english loool i love my job. My pastime is walking in the woods, swimming, reading and playing games of course. The first ever game i played online was Rogue Spear i was in a french clan called Elite we were chatting on The Zone OMG so much souvenir hahaha i met my husband there and we are still together today it's been 17 years old now. I love your servers and i've been playing there for a couple years now so hope to have good news in a couple days of weeks cya guys in server
Referred by none

0mega

14 Aug 2019
Ingame name Omega
Steam username Omega
SteamID STEAM_0:1:205021766
Age 14
Location Poland, Warsaw

Other languages Polish
Previous bans
I only had maybe 2 bans in total, not more. Both bans happened for the same reasons and were both 30 minute long. The 1st happened because some guy started a beef with me on CS:GO AWP server because I was better than him and we started calling each others words and we both got banned. The 2nd one was nearly the same so I don't think I need to explain it more.
Past admin experience
I was an admistrator on a polish AWP server 2 years ago but I forgot the name of it (It had hell in it's name, I think it was helly but I don't remember) and I was doing quite good there but my PC was too old and couldn't run CS:GO anymore so I had to leave and I moved on to CS:S for now. And I don't know if it really counts if I was moderating couple of games in the game platform " Roblox ". It's the same deal, you have to watch out for cheaters, people that are racist and insulting.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin on your server because I was looking for a place where admin applications were open and I joined the ZM server today and I saw an admin, I started asking him if I can apply because I saw the ads that were saying that the administrator positions are open so I decided to create an account right now and apply for administrator. + The server seemed nice and fitting for me so that's one more reason that I decided to apply for it.
And I wanted to add that I was an admin on one server before on CS:GO like I listed in my previous experience and I know almoast all of the commands.
About me
I'm a teen from Poland, I really like playing games in general but the best ones are the CS ones of course. I've spent 1500 hours on CS:GO and I'm going to be getting a new PC soon because my laptop is old and can't run that game. I have alot of experience in moderating in games like CS and Roblox ( As I said I don't know if moderating roblox games counts)
I am a very kind person and people really like me because of my personality and because I don't act so childish as most people of my age. I've never been really punished for admin abuse because I don't do that kind of stuff, I can be a little goofy most of the times but when it comes to working I get serious and try to do my job best as I can.

That's all about me <3
Referred by Not really referred but Kriptic said that I can apply, thanks to him <3

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Ingame name Angel DeathKing
Steam username Wish not to say
SteamID STEAM_0:0:65489651
Age 18
Location London

Other languages bit of german bit of french and spanish
Previous bans
Teaming and destroying barricades.
Gags - I belive insulting (but wasnt given a reason) and interfering with admin roles and decisions
Past admin experience
I worked here at EH
GD was my frist Admin role when i was young i abused the admin tolls but no i'm old enough totell what is wrong and right
Been in verious clans which had servers for example ZH and EG
Motivation
My main motivation is to prove you all wrong that i've changed and that I have become a better person but also i want to make other happy as well as yourselves with the work that i will put in.i When I was 15/16 I was an admin here and i know i did wrong many of times interfering acting like im on top of everyone and behaving badly making Elite Hunterz look bad as a whole; now i want to show you all (expecially NIko) that i've changed. I have said 'idiots' a few time in game recently but since i havent and i dont want to. This ruins games for me, you and others when. I have also been on the server when there is no admin present and i want there to always bean admin present and i'd love to be obliged to be that admin and present myself professionally with the other admins when they join. I understand that us admins also do have lives jobs kids and other activites that may interfere with the role so if i could fill in for you that would be amazing.
About me
Hello, My name is Davy Payne I am 18 and from London UK. I play games on a daily basis and i also sometimes stream but i'm waiting for COD: MW to come out to be streaming all day long. I Studied LVL 1 IT last year and still awaiting my results so wish me luck ^^.
Referred by I wasn't reffered by anyone.

Melissa

22 Aug 2019
Ingame name Irene
Steam username xlisalucy
SteamID STEAM_0:0:105176515
Age 21
Location Turkey/Istanbul

Other languages German,Turkish,English
Previous bans

Past admin experience
My admin experiences are well, I had a few servers running on my Windows computer and also 1 from Nitrado. I know the admin mods: SourceMOD and Mani Admin Plugin.
Motivation
My name is Melissa and I would love to become admin, because I spending a lot of time here, I love to play on this server and I would like to help you in maintaining it and keeping it friendly and popular. If you would accept me in to admin team, it will mean a lot for me and I promise, that I will work hard to have very satisfying results.
About me
Im 21 years old and I work at my mothers callcenter office. My hobbies are: sport exercisings, cars, sport bikes, fitness, movies, anime, being with friends, I love music, art and my pet c:
Referred by goga2159

pressurd

Donator
24 Aug 2019
United States of America
Ingame name pressurd
Steam username emmons385
SteamID pressurd
Age 24
Location Indiana

Other languages Little bit of spanish, but not fluent.
Previous bans
N/A
Past admin experience
I have been an admin in a few situations. I have owned my own Call of Duty server for over a year, and as well was a moderator/Captain in a clan for almost a year. Plus I have admin experience on a daily bases at work!
Motivation
I would love to be an admin in your server so that I can help out the fellow gamer that's are their to have fun or want any questions they have answered! Their has been a few times that I have asked how to donate and become VIP but was never answered back because of no higher knowledge person being their to help me! I would also be thankful to be an admin of the CSS zm server because it is the LAST of it's kind! Even though this server is dedicated in a different country then me I visit it ALMOST every single day! You can not even find a zombie server like this one is CS:GO!
About me
I am a service tech at an apartment complex by day, and a gamer/family man by night! I try to help out as many people as I can that wants to help themselves! I am well spoken and pick up tasks quicker then others can.
Referred by

Reactions: Hammaplayz

TaPSCoTT

12 Sep 2019
Ingame name TaPSCoTT
Steam username TaPSCoTT or old nick (studio2016)
SteamID STEAM_1:0:167386279
Age 29
Location TURKEY

Other languages Turkish
Previous bans
retry banned 1hour
Past admin experience

Motivation
because you want to be the game manager on this server
I'm mature in age, I can deal with everyone here respectfully and provide justice. I'm having a great time, especially on this server. my average 7-8 hours per day is spent in this servar. I'm ready to help you. loves from Turkey
About me
I have a calm personality. I spend an average of 12 hours at the computer. technology is my biggest hobby. I like listening to music and watching movies. I ride a bike in between. Because life is so beautiful :)
Referred by

Capt. Andy

Donator
3 Sep 2019
Ingame name Capt. Andy
Steam username Bierspotz
SteamID U:1:36090172
Age 38
Location Bremen germany

Other languages German, Portuguese
Previous bans
no
Past admin experience
I was EH admin around 2009-2010 I showed a solid and fair administration.I was playing with nicname BiersportZ
Motivation
Just play and take care of Fun-flow.
Sometimes players just need to know there is an admin , so they won´t act against rules like blocking, insulting and many more things.
About me
I work from home as mediabuyer.I run several campaigns and sites with few millions visitors / month.I enjoy playing on EH to take a break from my work.
Referred by Niko

@ᴹᴲsι

25 Sep 2019
Italy
Ingame name ᴹᴲsι
Steam username mesiqat
SteamID STEAM_1:0:207331736
Age 27
Location Rome (Italia)

Other languages Romanian, Italian
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I had a previous "partership" admin for 1 month.
It was on Bommel's server, like 5 years ago and then nothing until now.
Motivation
I would like to be able to keep the server clean from cheaters, people who broke the props, be helpfull for other players and be able to create a wonderfull sensation with everyone.
About me
Despite my advanced age, I still remained faithful to counter strike source, between one work shift and another I always try to be still competitive.
I am a person to be discovered!

Step by step!
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.