[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by NoMatt3r, 24 Sep 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panos

Panos New Member

Ingame name Panos
    Steam username panos_1312
    SteamID STEAM_1:0:218463401
    Age 20
    Location Greece

English knowledge Intermediate
    Other languages A little bit German
    Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
    I have been playing on your servers for few years and I would really like to be able to help the other players, for example to help somenone who is stuck. I would also like to be able to "punish" those who are breaking the rules.
    About me
    I'm currently studying iformatics at university. In my free time I like playing games with friends such as CS:GO, CSS or PUBG. I am an outgoing person and I like experiencing new things/situations.
    I would also like to point tha my favorite server was zombie hunting v1 but sadly it is almost empty every time I check so i now play on v3.
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

2. Big boi

Big boi New Member

Ingame name Big Boi
    Steam username noux45
    SteamID STEAM_1:1:502112813
    Age 14
    Location Pakistan

Other languages Urdu
    Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
    Mostly the reason for me becoming an admin was that in my timezone, Most admins aren't online, which means that some players would break some rules and wouldn't get punished for it.
    About me
    I'm a 14 year old from PK, I usually play games and i'm generally a pretty nice person.
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

3. MrWaffleEater

MrWaffleEater New Member

Ingame name MrWaffleEater
    Steam username MrWaffleEater
    SteamID noah8117
    Age 17
    Location United States of America

Other languages N/A
    Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
    I find that there is barely any moderators/admins in some of these games, and I'll be on often maybe not always but atleast not week breaks, And I think I could maybe fit this.
    About me
    Right now, I'm going through my GED, Waiting for it to over so I have no school, I have lots of friends but not too much, And I'm very tall.
    Referred by None of my friends play EliteHunterz..
    Favourite Server Minigames, BunnyHop

4. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Member

Ingame name fullmetal1992
    Steam username fullmetal1992
    SteamID fullmetal1992
    Age 27
    Location Manchester, England, United Kingdom

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages Polish
    Previous bans
    None
    Past admin experience
    Used to host my own server years ago
    Motivation
    Stop being Blocking / acting out and create harmony regarding gaming.
    About me
    I am 27 years old, fully employed - Manager within the building sector. level headed, try and occasionally be funny. own house own car.
    Referred by CSS - Zombie
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape

unlozejenz likes this.
  5. Dev1ne

Dev1ne Active Member Gameserver Admin

Ingame name Dev1ne
    Steam username alexmayson19
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:41697544
    Age 20
    Location Ukraine

Other languages Ukrainian, Russian
    Previous bans

Past admin experience
    I was an admin on CS:Source Jail server for 1 year.
    Motivation
    Hello, before we getting started I'd like to point out that I found EH servers thanks to my friends PARA and Slowian who spend a lot of time playing on zombie hunting servers.

So after spending some time by playing I ofc know the rules. I really like and enjoy playing on your gameservers, but, nowadays I can see that there are many players who are ruining the gameplay of other players by blocking their teammates or teaming/team killing..
    I was asked to apply for an admin by PARA and Slowian because at first point I was told that you could use more Admins and at second point there are not always admins on the servers.
    Also if there's one Admin on, that person can't keep an eye on every player.. so, I think, one more helping hand could be better.

Since I have a lot of freetime I'd like to support the current admin team by keeping the servers clean from rulebreakers and ensuring that everyone respects the rules.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you liked my app, hope to hear an answer soon!
    About me
    My name is Sergey, I am 20 years old guy from Ukraine. At this moment I'm on the 3rd course of studying computer engineering at university.
    As for my hobbies, I spend my freetime by programming on different languages and playing with my friends.
    Referred by PARA

unluckyyy, Slowian and Glitzerfurz like this.
  6. Matt

Matt New Member

Ingame name Matty
    Steam username Matty
    SteamID STEAM_1:0:79568704
    Age 16
    Location England

Other languages Only English
    Previous bans

Past admin experience
    I have only had past admin experience on Gmod servers.
    Motivation
    I would like to become admin on your servers because i want to help out the community such as helping members/new players and also the staff team as much as possible by bringing them as much support as i will absolutely provide 24/7. I also want to become admin on your servers because i want to remove all the trolls that want to ruin the fun and experience for the other players that do want to play and have a great time. I also want to show players that the staff team is always there to help them with anything and also answering any important questions that they might have to ask.
    About me
    My name is Matt, i am 16 years old and i'm from England. I am a very nice and friendly guy that likes to help other people when they need the help. I have a massive interest in music and would like to someday work in a music store in the future. My hobbies is playing the drums as i do indeed like rock and metal music.
    Referred by

7. hellenic fedbasket

hellenic fedbasket Ex-Admin Ex Admin Donator

Ingame name Silent Hunter - [ﮔʜ]-hellenic-fedbasket GR-F
    Steam username [ﮔʜ]-hellenic-fedbasket GR-F
    SteamID 76561197998316204
    Age 36
    Location Nice-FRANCE or Athens-Greece

Other languages french, greek, italian
    Previous bans
    None since 2004 and none on any Steam games ;)
    Past admin experience
    None so far, been waiting to become one here :)
    Motivation
    Well, I've been playing on the EH servers since 2014, so I do feel like I'm pretty confortable interracting with our fellow players :) Making sure that things run smoothly is one thing, but also interracting with them makes them appreciate the gaming experience even more. Talking to people while playing (especially since we are all locked-down), making sure people don't cheat or abuse. Finally, being part of your community is definitely part of my motivation of joigning here!
    About me
    Love travelling all the time for work or leisure (bloody corona :D), meeting-up with people, exchanging, love food, spending my days working hard but also having lots of fun!
    Referred by Havoc, Easy and Ceddy

Hard and rhodo like this.
  8. MrLayon

MrLayon New Member

Ingame name MrLayon
    Steam username MrLayon
    SteamID STEAM_1:0:31075913
    Age 22 years
    Location Luxembourg

Other languages French, Portuguese, German and Luxemburgish
    Previous bans
    No previous bans
    Past admin experience
    I already had experience as an admin on roleplays, ba jails, minigames and FFA servers.
    Motivation
    I would like to be admin on your servers to help the admins because there are so many players on your servers that it needs a few more admins to help out. It's also because your team is known worldwide.
    About me
    My name is Maxime and i'm 22 years old. I like to play football and i'm studying marketing in my high school.
    Referred by

9. :D BadBoy

:D BadBoy New Member

Ingame name :D BadBoy
    Steam username :D BadBoy
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:502250955
    Age 16
    Location Palestine

Other languages English,Russian,Arabic,franch.
    Previous bans
    Uh..umm...maybe i was joking with the admin by spam but i won't do it again =).
    Past admin experience
    Very cool,i had an admin almost all css servers.
    Motivation
    Umm,all of my leisure time i spend it on your server,so i am on your server almost all the time...and if i became admin,i will try to make the server better <3....but please unban me first because i had a bad joke with an admin and i won't do it again,Thanks.
    About me
    Well...i am 16 years old,i have alot of skills,i know all of the admin commands,So yep that's me.
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape, BunnyHop

10. :D BadBoy

Age 16
    Location Palestine

Previous bans
    Past admin experience
    Motivation
    Umm,all of my leisure time i spend it on your server,so i am on your server almost all the time...and if i became admin,i will try to make the server better <3....but please unban me first because i had a bad joke with an admin and i won't do it again,Thanks.
    About me
    Well...i am 16 years old,i have alot of skills,i know all of the admin commands,So yep that's me.
    Referred by

11. :D BadBoy

Age 16
    Location Palestine

Previous bans
    Past admin experience
    Motivation
    About me
    Referred by

12. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Member

Ingame name fullmetal1992
    Steam username fullmetal
    SteamID 28504069
    Age 27
    Location Manchester, England, United Kingdom

Other languages Polish
    Previous bans
    None, I have never been banned from any server in my life.
    Past admin experience
    I used to have my own server, years ago and know where the boundries are.
    Motivation
    I want to make sure people abide by rules and make sure everyone is happy, I have been playing a lot on your servers over the last 3-6 months and have noticed much of a trend whereby people are acting / doing a lot to make others experience within the game worse. I have played the server for many months now and I have had the privilege with playing with some of your current admins and they believe that I would make a good administrator -Kriptic easy, F Girl and more, I haven't played much recently due to work, issues with other admins and disheartening of previous refused and also comments from another admin who stated this whilst playing game (cant recall who - voice chat). I am keen to be more of an active member of your clan and I do like the V1 Server (covid) due to speech and more, since playing I have seen a downturn in people going on this server and I would happy invite / get people on this even if I was only made admin on this server.

When I was playing properly before incident where I was put off playing for a while when I was on the Covid server (V3) it was much populated amongst myself and friends plus others that found the server interesting. since playing recently I have noticed a massive downsizing of this server which I would be keen to get back up.

If you do have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    About me
    I am 27 year old, I am an avid gamer who is keen to get more into CSS, used to play this a lot in younger years (and recently) reviously mentioned incident I would be keen to be a role model within this server and make a difference to keep the peace
    Referred by Easy, KripTic and F Girl

13. SELİM KOÇOVALI

SELİM KOÇOVALI Member

Ingame name ⱧɆⱠⱠ₣ØⱤ₵Ɇ
    Steam username ahmet_kartal_dogan
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:188605900
    Age 16
    Location Istanbul/Turkey

Other languages Turkish
    Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
    Because since 2 years I am playing here. I am really enjoy. I am actively playing on the servers. I think I can help people here and I want to be a part of this community.
    About me
    Right now I am high school student. I love read comics, play CS Source, MLBB, Nascar Heat. I like playing PS4 but I play more PC. I play this game since elementary school. I hope to be a part of this server.
    Referred by

14. Apple

Apple New Member

Ingame name Kalesch
    Steam username Kalesch
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:465248681
    Age 30
    Location Germany

English knowledge Elementary
    Other languages German
    Previous bans
    Hi all, Junior banned me with the Reason "Reason zm_youssef_the_terminator ban evasion" , well im not Youssef. You can check my Spray. Why should i be Youssef. I was playing on v3 and got banned from Junior by WEB Ban. Please unban. IM not youssef!!!!
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I dont want to be admin
    About me
    there is nothing much to say^^
    Referred by

15. Dataworm

Dataworm Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Ingame name DataWorm (the undercover admin)
    Steam username do1hrm1
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:19138721
    Age 29 (Ceddy, I am getting closer to you :p)
    Location Berlin (the main source of admins =))

Other languages Very minor pieces of french, swedisch, russian and chinese (pinyin)
    Previous bans
    Several, mainly from myself. Maybe I can add some more soon!
    Past admin experience
    I guess we can skip that part :p
    Motivation
    I have some more time at the moment than usual and therefore I am also more active on the servers atm. This will probably stay for the next 2 months. So I thought I might help a bit more with the administration and also a little bit entertainment for the players (I think a sleigh might help our brains to survive the summer heat but maybe not the zombies).

Okay sorry, I am obviously talking too much again. As mentioned I would try to help out again as usual. I might not stay for another 2 years but I think I can stay long enough to be useful. ;-)

Just one more thing: I hope there are still occasional admin meetups on mg server?!
    About me
    Hi, my name is Hendrik if someone didn't remember... I think everyone knows me very well and otherwise there are some additional information in my previous application. Feel free to ask me if you like to know more!
    Referred by People/Admins often tell me I should be admin again... So if you feel that way, feel free to add your referral during the internal voting ;-)
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Minigames

Hard, Kr1pT1c and rhodo like this.
  16. Cosuke

Cosuke New Member

Ingame name Cosuke
    Steam username omo48
    SteamID 76561198025650237/
    Age 22
    Location Cyprus

Other languages greek
    Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
    i wanna help this community grow and be the best it can be
    About me
    i love to play cs ig despite the trolls and the guys who block and throw nades i have alot of fun
    Referred by

17. Jonas_k_94

Jonas_k_94 Member Gameserver Admin

Ingame name Jonas | Norway
    Steam username https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018428912/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:29081592
    Age 25
    Location Norway

Other languages Norwegian, Swedish, Danish
    Previous bans
    Probably have a earlier ban, years back. I really dont remember when or why.
    Past admin experience
    Been admin on a couple of servers during my playtime on cs:s the last 12 years. Had my own server years back. Been admin on EH earlier aswell.
    Motivation
    My reason that I apply is because I want people to play fairly and follow the rules so others can enjoy the game without people destroying barricades, teamkilling, blocking etc. I have been playing for some months now and there is always someone just to ruin up for others. I want to help out, since theres is to few admins to see all the rulebreakers happening. I've seen many people leave just because a few people just love to destroy for others. This is a very great zombie server, and i want to keep it like that :)
    About me
    25 years old, lives in Norway, working fulltime as a welder and mechanicer. Travels offshore sometimes, as a service engineer. Just renovated my own house, inside and outside, so finally some time to enjoy to play on Elite-Hunters! Love to drive my motorbike, as well with my girlfriend.
    Referred by

18. cerocool881 2

cerocool881 2 New Member

Ingame name zombie escape
    Steam username cerocool881
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:155863207
    Age 22
    Location Canada

English knowledge Beginner
    Other languages Good
    Previous bans
    No
    Past admin experience
    unloze.com admin
    Motivation
    adminstrator
    About me
    autisme
    Referred by counter-strike source from server internet navigator
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

19. Hard

Hard Well-Known Member

Ingame name Hard
    Steam username deadlyhunter50
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:456161124
    Age 16
    Location Nepal

English knowledge Elementary
    Other languages Nepali , Hindi
    Previous bans
    4 ban but different banned
    this accc banned by easy 2 time
    Past admin experience
    own server ZOmbie Mod By Hard
    Motivation
    EveryOne life Need goal
    in server also Rules is know as goal
    About me
    Samir Neupane from nepal
    Studying now in 10
    Referred by none
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2]

20. AndrewPozenel

AndrewPozenel New Member

Ingame name AndrewSDT
    Steam username anderlli0053
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:61860264
    Age 25
    Location Slovenia

Other languages Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian (LATIN), Bosnian
    Previous bans

Past admin experience
    Well, I was MODERATOR for Minecraft 1.12 server on Alexes Ic33z server, which went down without any information what happened...

I really don't know if this counts, but i was also choosen as Chat moderator on Facebook and Discord pages for CS 1.6 deathrun 24/7 server; all that was 3-4 years ago
    Motivation
    I've always stood for what's right, be it for myself or for the others, in schools or somewhere different, like the missions in KOSOVO (KFOR), Hohenfels, ...

I believe that there should be justice also when there are no ADMINS online, and usually as i see no one cares about the rules, some even go that far that eve if the ADMIN is online, they doesn't obey him/her... So i would really like to make a difference among others and prove to myself and to you, that i am as i say i am.
    About me
    I worked as professional soldier in Slovenian Armed Forces for 4 and a half years, before that i was the serviceman for computer hardware/software and mobile telephony and even before that i worked in wood - cutting industry.

I was also competition shooter, and have also won a regional prize with Ruger and with .22 WMR

I possess firearms license, as well as 5 pieces of different weapons, be it handgun, assault rifle, 2 bolt action WW2 rifles and lever-action .22

I shoot since i was a little kid, so i am very much familiar with weapons and such.

I am also programming with C# and some other scripting and programming languages for hobby

My FB profile:

https://www.facebook.com/AndrewPozenel

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/executable0053

My personal website:

http://slo-dev-team.000webhostapp.com/
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

Hard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.