[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWaffleEater

26 Mar 2020
Ingame name MrWaffleEater
Steam username MrWaffleEater
SteamID noah8117
Age 17
Location United States of America

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages N/A
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I find that there is barely any moderators/admins in some of these games, and I'll be on often maybe not always but atleast not week breaks, And I think I could maybe fit this.
About me
Right now, I'm going through my GED, Waiting for it to over so I have no school, I have lots of friends but not too much, And I'm very tall.
Referred by None of my friends play EliteHunterz..
Favourite Server Minigames, BunnyHop

Fullmetal

4 Apr 2020
Manchester
s.team
Ingame name fullmetal1992
Steam username fullmetal1992
SteamID fullmetal1992
Age 27
Location Manchester, England, United Kingdom

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Polish
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
Used to host my own server years ago
Motivation
Stop being Blocking / acting out and create harmony regarding gaming.
About me
I am 27 years old, fully employed - Manager within the building sector. level headed, try and occasionally be funny. own house own car.
Referred by CSS - Zombie
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape

Reactions: unlozejenz

Dev1ne

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Nov 2019
Ingame name Dev1ne
Steam username alexmayson19
SteamID STEAM_0:0:41697544
Age 20
Location Ukraine

Other languages Ukrainian, Russian
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was an admin on CS:Source Jail server for 1 year.
Motivation
Hello, before we getting started I'd like to point out that I found EH servers thanks to my friends PARA and Slowian who spend a lot of time playing on zombie hunting servers.

So after spending some time by playing I ofc know the rules. I really like and enjoy playing on your gameservers, but, nowadays I can see that there are many players who are ruining the gameplay of other players by blocking their teammates or teaming/team killing..
I was asked to apply for an admin by PARA and Slowian because at first point I was told that you could use more Admins and at second point there are not always admins on the servers.
Also if there's one Admin on, that person can't keep an eye on every player.. so, I think, one more helping hand could be better.

Since I have a lot of freetime I'd like to support the current admin team by keeping the servers clean from rulebreakers and ensuring that everyone respects the rules.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you liked my app, hope to hear an answer soon!
About me
My name is Sergey, I am 20 years old guy from Ukraine. At this moment I'm on the 3rd course of studying computer engineering at university.
As for my hobbies, I spend my freetime by programming on different languages and playing with my friends.
Referred by PARA
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Matt

13 Apr 2020
Ingame name Matty
Steam username Matty
SteamID STEAM_1:0:79568704
Age 16
Location England

Other languages Only English
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have only had past admin experience on Gmod servers.
Motivation
I would like to become admin on your servers because i want to help out the community such as helping members/new players and also the staff team as much as possible by bringing them as much support as i will absolutely provide 24/7. I also want to become admin on your servers because i want to remove all the trolls that want to ruin the fun and experience for the other players that do want to play and have a great time. I also want to show players that the staff team is always there to help them with anything and also answering any important questions that they might have to ask.
About me
My name is Matt, i am 16 years old and i'm from England. I am a very nice and friendly guy that likes to help other people when they need the help. I have a massive interest in music and would like to someday work in a music store in the future. My hobbies is playing the drums as i do indeed like rock and metal music.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

hellenic fedbasket

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Aug 2018
Ingame name Silent Hunter - [ﮔʜ]-hellenic-fedbasket GR-F
Steam username [ﮔʜ]-hellenic-fedbasket GR-F
SteamID 76561197998316204
Age 36
Location Nice-FRANCE or Athens-Greece

Other languages french, greek, italian
Previous bans
None since 2004 and none on any Steam games ;)
Past admin experience
None so far, been waiting to become one here :)
Motivation
Well, I've been playing on the EH servers since 2014, so I do feel like I'm pretty confortable interracting with our fellow players :) Making sure that things run smoothly is one thing, but also interracting with them makes them appreciate the gaming experience even more. Talking to people while playing (especially since we are all locked-down), making sure people don't cheat or abuse. Finally, being part of your community is definitely part of my motivation of joigning here!
About me
Love travelling all the time for work or leisure (bloody corona :D), meeting-up with people, exchanging, love food, spending my days working hard but also having lots of fun!
Referred by Havoc, Easy and Ceddy

Reactions: Hard and rhodo

MrLayon

Donator
10 May 2020
Ingame name MrLayon
Steam username MrLayon
SteamID STEAM_1:0:31075913
Age 22 years
Location Luxembourg

Other languages French, Portuguese, German and Luxemburgish
Previous bans
No previous bans
Past admin experience
I already had experience as an admin on roleplays, ba jails, minigames and FFA servers.
Motivation
I would like to be admin on your servers to help the admins because there are so many players on your servers that it needs a few more admins to help out. It's also because your team is known worldwide.
About me
My name is Maxime and i'm 22 years old. I like to play football and i'm studying marketing in my high school.
Referred by

:D BadBoy

13 May 2020
Ingame name :D BadBoy
Steam username :D BadBoy
SteamID STEAM_0:1:502250955
Age 16
Location Palestine

Other languages English,Russian,Arabic,franch.
Previous bans
Uh..umm...maybe i was joking with the admin by spam but i won't do it again =).
Past admin experience
Very cool,i had an admin almost all css servers.
Motivation
Umm,all of my leisure time i spend it on your server,so i am on your server almost all the time...and if i became admin,i will try to make the server better <3....but please unban me first because i had a bad joke with an admin and i won't do it again,Thanks.
About me
Well...i am 16 years old,i have alot of skills,i know all of the admin commands,So yep that's me.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape, BunnyHop

13 May 2020
Age 16
Location Palestine

Previous bans
Past admin experience
Motivation
Umm,all of my leisure time i spend it on your server,so i am on your server almost all the time...and if i became admin,i will try to make the server better <3....but please unban me first because i had a bad joke with an admin and i won't do it again,Thanks.
About me
Well...i am 16 years old,i have alot of skills,i know all of the admin commands,So yep that's me.
Referred by

13 May 2020
Age 16
Location Palestine

Previous bans
Past admin experience
Motivation
About me
Referred by

Fullmetal

4 Apr 2020
Manchester
s.team
Ingame name fullmetal1992
Steam username fullmetal
SteamID 28504069
Age 27
Location Manchester, England, United Kingdom

Other languages Polish
Previous bans
None, I have never been banned from any server in my life.
Past admin experience
I used to have my own server, years ago and know where the boundries are.
Motivation
I want to make sure people abide by rules and make sure everyone is happy, I have been playing a lot on your servers over the last 3-6 months and have noticed much of a trend whereby people are acting / doing a lot to make others experience within the game worse. I have played the server for many months now and I have had the privilege with playing with some of your current admins and they believe that I would make a good administrator -Kriptic easy, F Girl and more, I haven't played much recently due to work, issues with other admins and disheartening of previous refused and also comments from another admin who stated this whilst playing game (cant recall who - voice chat). I am keen to be more of an active member of your clan and I do like the V1 Server (covid) due to speech and more, since playing I have seen a downturn in people going on this server and I would happy invite / get people on this even if I was only made admin on this server.

When I was playing properly before incident where I was put off playing for a while when I was on the Covid server (V3) it was much populated amongst myself and friends plus others that found the server interesting. since playing recently I have noticed a massive downsizing of this server which I would be keen to get back up.

If you do have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
About me
I am 27 year old, I am an avid gamer who is keen to get more into CSS, used to play this a lot in younger years (and recently) reviously mentioned incident I would be keen to be a role model within this server and make a difference to keep the peace
Referred by Easy, KripTic and F Girl

29 Mar 2018
Turkey
Ingame name ⱧɆⱠⱠ₣ØⱤ₵Ɇ
Steam username ahmet_kartal_dogan
SteamID STEAM_0:1:188605900
Age 16
Location Istanbul/Turkey

Other languages Turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
Because since 2 years I am playing here. I am really enjoy. I am actively playing on the servers. I think I can help people here and I want to be a part of this community.
About me
Right now I am high school student. I love read comics, play CS Source, MLBB, Nascar Heat. I like playing PS4 but I play more PC. I play this game since elementary school. I hope to be a part of this server.
Referred by

Apple

24 Jan 2015
Ingame name Kalesch
Steam username Kalesch
SteamID STEAM_0:0:465248681
Age 30
Location Germany

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages German
Previous bans
Hi all, Junior banned me with the Reason "Reason zm_youssef_the_terminator ban evasion" , well im not Youssef. You can check my Spray. Why should i be Youssef. I was playing on v3 and got banned from Junior by WEB Ban. Please unban. IM not youssef!!!!
Past admin experience

Motivation
I dont want to be admin
About me
there is nothing much to say^^
Referred by

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Ingame name DataWorm (the undercover admin)
Steam username do1hrm1
SteamID STEAM_0:0:19138721
Age 29 (Ceddy, I am getting closer to you :p)
Location Berlin (the main source of admins =))

Other languages Very minor pieces of french, swedisch, russian and chinese (pinyin)
Previous bans
Several, mainly from myself. Maybe I can add some more soon!
Past admin experience
I guess we can skip that part :p
Motivation
I have some more time at the moment than usual and therefore I am also more active on the servers atm. This will probably stay for the next 2 months. So I thought I might help a bit more with the administration and also a little bit entertainment for the players (I think a sleigh might help our brains to survive the summer heat but maybe not the zombies).

Okay sorry, I am obviously talking too much again. As mentioned I would try to help out again as usual. I might not stay for another 2 years but I think I can stay long enough to be useful. ;-)

Just one more thing: I hope there are still occasional admin meetups on mg server?!
About me
Hi, my name is Hendrik if someone didn't remember... I think everyone knows me very well and otherwise there are some additional information in my previous application. Feel free to ask me if you like to know more!
Referred by People/Admins often tell me I should be admin again... So if you feel that way, feel free to add your referral during the internal voting ;-)
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Minigames

Cosuke

20 Aug 2020
Ingame name Cosuke
Steam username omo48
SteamID 76561198025650237/
Age 22
Location Cyprus

Other languages greek
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
i wanna help this community grow and be the best it can be
About me
i love to play cs ig despite the trolls and the guys who block and throw nades i have alot of fun
Referred by

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Ingame name Jonas | Norway
Steam username https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018428912/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:29081592
Age 25
Location Norway

Other languages Norwegian, Swedish, Danish
Previous bans
Probably have a earlier ban, years back. I really dont remember when or why.
Past admin experience
Been admin on a couple of servers during my playtime on cs:s the last 12 years. Had my own server years back. Been admin on EH earlier aswell.
Motivation
My reason that I apply is because I want people to play fairly and follow the rules so others can enjoy the game without people destroying barricades, teamkilling, blocking etc. I have been playing for some months now and there is always someone just to ruin up for others. I want to help out, since theres is to few admins to see all the rulebreakers happening. I've seen many people leave just because a few people just love to destroy for others. This is a very great zombie server, and i want to keep it like that :)
About me
25 years old, lives in Norway, working fulltime as a welder and mechanicer. Travels offshore sometimes, as a service engineer. Just renovated my own house, inside and outside, so finally some time to enjoy to play on Elite-Hunters! Love to drive my motorbike, as well with my girlfriend.
Referred by

cerocool881 2

27 Sep 2020
Canada
Ingame name zombie escape
Steam username cerocool881
SteamID STEAM_0:1:155863207
Age 22
Location Canada

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages Good
Previous bans
No
Past admin experience
unloze.com admin
Motivation
adminstrator
About me
autisme
Referred by counter-strike source from server internet navigator
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
Ingame name Hard
Steam username deadlyhunter50
SteamID STEAM_0:1:456161124
Age 16
Location Nepal

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Nepali , Hindi
Previous bans
4 ban but different banned
this accc banned by easy 2 time
Past admin experience
own server ZOmbie Mod By Hard
Motivation
EveryOne life Need goal
in server also Rules is know as goal
About me
Samir Neupane from nepal
Studying now in 10
Referred by none
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2]

AndrewPozenel

4 Oct 2020
Ingame name AndrewSDT
Steam username anderlli0053
SteamID STEAM_0:0:61860264
Age 25
Location Slovenia

Other languages Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian (LATIN), Bosnian
Previous bans

Past admin experience
Well, I was MODERATOR for Minecraft 1.12 server on Alexes Ic33z server, which went down without any information what happened...

I really don't know if this counts, but i was also choosen as Chat moderator on Facebook and Discord pages for CS 1.6 deathrun 24/7 server; all that was 3-4 years ago
Motivation
I've always stood for what's right, be it for myself or for the others, in schools or somewhere different, like the missions in KOSOVO (KFOR), Hohenfels, ...

I believe that there should be justice also when there are no ADMINS online, and usually as i see no one cares about the rules, some even go that far that eve if the ADMIN is online, they doesn't obey him/her... So i would really like to make a difference among others and prove to myself and to you, that i am as i say i am.
About me
I worked as professional soldier in Slovenian Armed Forces for 4 and a half years, before that i was the serviceman for computer hardware/software and mobile telephony and even before that i worked in wood - cutting industry.

I was also competition shooter, and have also won a regional prize with Ruger and with .22 WMR

I possess firearms license, as well as 5 pieces of different weapons, be it handgun, assault rifle, 2 bolt action WW2 rifles and lever-action .22

I shoot since i was a little kid, so i am very much familiar with weapons and such.

I am also programming with C# and some other scripting and programming languages for hobby

My FB profile:

https://www.facebook.com/AndrewPozenel

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/executable0053

My personal website:

http://slo-dev-team.000webhostapp.com/
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

Reactions: Hard

MrLayon

Donator
10 May 2020
Ingame name MrLayon
Steam username MrLayon
SteamID STEAM_1:0:31075913
Age 22 years
Location Luxembourg

Other languages French, Portuguese, German and Luxemburgish
Previous bans
No previous bans
Past admin experience
I already had experience as an admin on roleplays, ba jails, minigames and FFA servers.
Motivation
I would like to be admin on your servers to help the admins because there are so many players on your servers that it needs a few more admins to help out. It's also because your team is known worldwide.
About me
My name is Maxime and i'm 22 years old. I like to play football and i'm studying marketing in my high school.
Referred by

HotUSB

2 Oct 2019
Ingame name Rifle
Steam username OriSensei
SteamID STEAM_0:0:145517657
Age 26
Location Serbia

Other languages Serbian
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
So that i can punish rule breakers [of course probably i would have limited options for punishments or i could just warn ppl]

To cast votes for special maps [yay :3]

To be admin on Saturdays and Sundays [since i have noticed that on those 2 days there are never any admins :shrug:]

To drink coffee and remain in Specs and to fish for MISCHIEVOUS rule breakers [ones that do tiny rule breaks and get away with it such as:

zm_cbble : blocking on Moo sign [so the player stands for few seconds preventing other players to jump on box and moves when the infection starts], cade destroyers at spawn [cage cade],

zm_4way: killing ppl who jump from the platform to water surface at bottom [player jumps and falls onto the other player and dies], push up elevator trolls [who keep elevator from other ppl to use it], blockers above push up elevator, team killers at spawn elevator [mostly zombies do it], door closers [i keep seeing lots of them when no admins around], player who gets to elevator and uses it while not waiting for his team [solo ele boys].

zm_rush_final and zm_fast_final: train box and breakable wooden box at spawn [would punish those who would be bad]

To enjoy burning up Rejoiners naps xD
About me
Name: Alexander
Hair: Brown, Short and Dense
Eyes: Boring Brown :/
Height: 185-190cm [not quite sure]
Weight: Skinny
Life Status: Unemployed [worked on small jobs but i lost 7 years of being jobless... I blame myself and my country's institution systems of course. Still trying to get a job!], Living with Parents [Mother and Father], Grandmother and 2 Sisters [older Sister and younger Twin Sister], no Girlfriend [never had one :/]

Having interests in: Hydraulics, Electronics [Electrolythic Capacitors, LED Diodes, Laser Diodes, PIR Sensors, DC Motors, Solar Panels, Generators], PC's, Cars. Well you can see list of my Interests on my Forum account duuh! xD

Hobbies: Was codding a game that was written in C# [got self taught at C# and use of Visual Studio IDE], Was rigging avatars in Blender [Creating Skeletons for mesh, weight painting] and then importing into Unity and doing additional setups and then exporting to VRChat, Drinking Coffee, Bicycle Driving, Photography [Sky, Nature, Animals and random stuff]

Skills: Drilling [metal and wood], Welding, using Hammer Drill [Hilti], Cutting metal or wood, Pluming, Making Concrete, good knowledge of [ Tools, Electrical installations, Cables, Fuses ] and ability to fix problems related to them, Disassembly and Reparation of 1 Phase and 3 Phase Asynchronous AC Motors, Disassembly and reassembly of some electric devices [i fixed our washing machine and dish washing machine, had to disassemble them of course :D]

A potential of mine that got wasted due to monetary issues. I feel that i'd do great stuff if i was more skilled in knowledge and school level xD [even some professors said that it's a shame] [would even have an op job that's for sure]. I am not much proud of my life to tell you the truth. Though i am proud of what i have and of my family <3. Sometimes i feel useless and a burden to some ppl.
Referred by DELTAFORCE, SOUR, Roach3558

Status
Not open for further replies.