[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by NoMatt3r, 24 Sep 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyle bashford

kyle bashford New Member

Ingame name Kyle Bashford
    Steam username Kyle Bashford
    SteamID kyle246
    Age 15
    Location Uk

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages Bit of German and Spanish
    Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
    I would like to be an admin or your servers because I love your servers myself and really enjoy playing on them , I wish for everyone to have an amazing experience like me.
    I am on your servers everyday enjoying myself it’s just the tocix annoying people that ruin the experiance for everyone and I would love to assist in eradicating this type of behaviour to make it an enjoyable place to be.
    About me
    Spend most my time gaming,curantly building a new pc myself
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

2. Lion King

Lion King Member

Ingame name Lion King
    Steam username nashruddin
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:460885868
    Age 15
    Location kathmandu,Nepal

English knowledge Beginner
    Other languages Russian
    Previous bans
    Blue,Easy,Finny
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    Friends And the Guns,, I am already Come in Admin tsunami
    About me
    Ilove playing games... Just like: Counter-Strike source And My Favourite Server in css Is Zombie Hunting v1 And v3
    Referred by Maik
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop

3. Docta

Docta Well-Known Member Gameserver admin Donator

Ingame name Docta
    Steam username Docta
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:24152862
    Age 34
    Location UK (Sunny Scotland...)

Other languages None
    Previous bans
    None
    Past admin experience
    None
    Motivation
    Usually most people behave well on V3 but there are those times when one or two can get out of hand, a bit of extra hands can't hurt (i don't think i would be unreasonable, maybe too soft to begin with). I think a lot of things come to the forum that could be sorted in-game, the more petty stuff that could be solved by having an admin to warn/teleport/slap, once it comes to the forum most of those powers are gone and you need to ban (not having a dig at any admins, you can't always be there in-game).

I tend to get along with most folk in-game, have had friends try to team with me but i just shred their face and message them letting them know they would get banned for that, after that they know to just attack or die faster.
    About me
    Just a 34 year old guy who still loves gaming. I work but it's sporadic shift work and usually to either cover for someone or for a recruitment agency in the hospitality sector, lots of time on my hands but fine financially.

Used to play CS years ago but my reflexes aren't what they were so i tend to stay away from competitive modes now. I play V3 usually every day or 2, sometimes other games steal my attention but i still come back to EH and i think i will always be playing these servers. Also love EH GoFree surfing servers but haven't been on in a while (dreading the derust process).

Cheers.
    Referred by Havoc
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

4. Imperator Maximus

Imperator Maximus New Member

Ingame name Imperator Maximus
    Steam username gameover507
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:22101045
    Age 25
    Location Germany

English knowledge Intermediate
    Other languages German
    Previous bans

Past admin experience
    I've played a lot of ESL Games with my EPS and EMS Series Team.
    I was the captain of our Team, so I now how to play with other guys.
    Motivation
    I play only on your Zombie Server at the moment, and its realy funny there and i thought i could be a admin on this server because i am every day online.
    About me
    I work as a Projectmanager for a big Company for Laundry Machines, I play Tabletennis in a team and I have no Girlfriend, so I play every day if I can CSS.
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

5. ViRuS

ViRuS Well-Known Member Gameserver admin Donator

Ingame name ViRuS
    Steam username so_virus
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:194207194
    Age 22
    Location Finland

Other languages Finnish
    Previous bans
    [Vac ban] suffering and learnign from it for two years now, lost my main acc And reputation some people think that my purpose was using those cheats....
    Past admin experience
    ex-admin
    Motivation
    i still want to become admin this work was important to me long ago and i wouldn't want to lose it.
    i would like to make servers zero tolerance for cheating I do not accept any violation of the rules, nothing would work without rules.
    Example think the world without rules Would it be nice to live "rules keep everything together!" for this reason i would like to be useful to the community.

There are many reasons,not because I would benefit for it some ones think it would be cool to be an admin, my reasons are to help gamers with their matters. I am a social with players friendly / helpful
    and pretty active player so i can take a look at these rule breakers also often read EH forum watch going on. want to earn a place in your community this is a goal for me long

Admin work is not easy I know it admin work requires determination and ability to make difficult decisions well i have to make difficult decisions in my work also.
    My vac ban i also learn something it was stupid idea should have done another acc test those cheats with it well still my purpose was good
    wanted to be good admin who would have experience with these cheats. but always can hindsight if had done otherwise... [from this i learn "don't play with fire"]

want to make great community everyone, fair gameplay for all with out violation of the rules. always prefer new players, I just like help them best how i can. i remember myself even those days i was new player i didn't know about anything about rules, fortunately admins told me and then i learned myself. so i would like to be the teacher now in this role. there are always gamers who break the rules but no admins around well i understand u cant be onlie all time so i thoug yo need some help.
    About me
    22 years old guy live myself i also have now girlfriend. i like watching movies/series music is still important to me most i listen dubstep/rock. my hobbies still playing ice hockey, gym, some times i walking/runing. my live situation i like what i do playing games and working still those scaffoldings. summer i like most waiting my summer holidays because i like visit other countries see culture and always learn something new. cars are of interest to me my brand is Mercedes-Benz.
    Referred by Northernlight, Tuxedo mask, Docta, Finny, Havoc

6. Lion King

Lion King Member

Ingame name [Ðн]Hard
    Steam username Hard
    SteamID Samir_
    Age 14
    Location Nepal

Other languages Englis
    Previous bans
    Easy
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    He want to play Zombie hunting All Server V1 And v3 All Weapons... He want to Maked An Admin ...... For Clan OF DEADLYHUNTER
    About me
    i am best friends of Hard.... he is requested with me He want to Make An Admin
    Referred by Finny
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

7. Khamal

Khamal New Member Donator

Ingame name Khamal
    Steam username Khamalm
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:35290727
    Age 23
    Location British Columbia,Canada

Other languages None
    Previous bans
    None that I know of
    Past admin experience
    Old zombie server 7 years ago, few servers on rust, mod for modern warfare 2, that is about all, oh and darkland servers(garrys mod darkrp)
    Motivation
    Mostly would be because of my timezone I am usually on for a good portion of time(pacific time) around my late nights off work I am on for a hour or few every night or few, days,tend to see often a lot of people sabotaging peoples barricades,insults, people edging, or shooting zombies up onto spots, also I enjoy helping or assisting players with issues and secret spots and the general needs/questions
    About me
    Used to practice production logo designing, but no longer do it anymore as I lost my adobe licenses
    Worked at a hotel for 10 years as a general maintenance and public service/cleaner
    Played zombie servers since I was about 13 years old, my other pass times are hiking,going mud bogging, and the obvious gaming(pc and consoles)Used to write short stories for fun, usually along the lines of fiction from novels from the Starcraft series
    Also I love acting of any kind or form, theatre,video,improv
    Lastly would be freestyling with much needed improvements hahaha
    Referred by

8. Lion King

Lion King Member

Ingame name Hard
    Steam username Hard
    SteamID STEAM_1:1:456161124
    Age 14
    Location Kathmandu,Nepal

Other languages Nepali
    Previous bans
    Easy
    Past admin experience
    Special Admin
    Motivation
    I am Also Known as KinG BabY. I was joined the forum on 2 years ago . My name on 2 years is knows as [-DH-]{DeadlyHunter} Yuna .
    About me
    I am 14 Years Old. I am The group of manticore Clan Tag....
    Referred by Mango King 100mb (Asia)
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ScoutKniveZ, BunnyHop

9. GenuineSwede

GenuineSwede New Member Donator

Ingame name GenuineSwede
    Steam username GenuineSwede
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:487219208
    Age 20
    Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish, Polish
    Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
    I used to be a very active player in Elite Hunterz back in the days, until school took over most of my time. Despite that, I've finally settle down with all of it,
    I am older, wiser and have more common sense.
    The interest rate for the zombie hunting server has always been sky high, both now and before. I've come to realise that I want to be apart of a better future for Elite Hunterz. I want to help out, share my piece of information, get rid of all the filthy people using cheats to get a unfair advantage. I want to represent Elite Hunterz in the best way possible for as long as it takes.
    About me
    My name is Axel, I've always had a big interest for games since young age. I love to talk and socialize with other people. I am also a very enthusiastic person that loves Sushi, curling and home movies. My current wish right now would be to make the gaming community a better place and to buy a sweet puppy.
    Referred by

10. [Ðн] Hard

[Ðн] Hard Member

Ingame name [Ðн]Hard
    Steam username elitehunter55
    SteamID 1223_
    Age 14
    Location Qatar

English knowledge Beginner
    Other languages Qatar
    Previous bans
    None
    Past admin experience
    None
    Motivation
    motivation is nothing....
    About me
    at qatar. 14 year old...
    Referred by None
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape, ScoutKniveZ, BunnyHop

11. [Ðн] Hard

[Ðн] Hard Member

Ingame name [Ðн]Hard
    Steam username deadlyhunter50
    SteamID STEAM_1:1:488425349
    Age 15
    Location KathMandu,Nepal

English knowledge Elementary
    Other languages Hindi
    Previous bans
    Easy
    Past admin experience
    None
    Motivation
    i am already come on forum then, Why easy Ban me , i don't know but i am also champion of counter strike source, And Zombie hunting v1. my name is Night Viper.. see my youtube channel. search nightviper css Zombie hunting v1
    About me
    just 15 year old. champion of css ...... my real name is samir neupane.. i am from Nepal..
    Referred by Shelya And TheRalle
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

12. I L L U M I N V T I

I L L U M I N V T I Member

Ingame name I L L U M I N V T I
    Steam username xcorin
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:59486324
    Age 24
    Location United States

Other languages Portuguese
    Previous bans
    2 game bans on this account. I purchased this account from another user. These bans were not active at time of purchase, would not give money back for this account.
    Past admin experience
    Been playing Counter-Strike: Source since I was about 9 years old, I've owned my own servers, been admin on many other servers now dead.
    Motivation
    I would like to become admin on the CS:S servers because I enjoy playing to this day. I feel that I am active enough to monitor the servers and I feel that I am good enough to spot hackers quickly.
    About me
    I am a 24 year old mechanic that works on cars for a living. I have a Graphic Design degree. I can make cool graphics, code websites and I am a well off Photographer. My other hobbies are legal graffiti. I enjoy spray painting on walls to make beautiful art. My other hobby is video games. I've been playing video games since the AOL era. Starcraft was my favorite at the time.
    Referred by
    Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

13. [OG] ₥₳ⱤVłӾ ₴₭łⱠ

[OG] ₥₳ⱤVłӾ ₴₭łⱠ New Member

Ingame name [OG] ₥₳ⱤVłӾ ₴₭łⱠ
    Steam username [OG] ₥₳ⱤVłӾ ₴₭łⱠ
    SteamID 76561198042143812
    Age 20
    Location North carolina

Other languages Vieetnamese
    Previous bans
    NOne
    Past admin experience
    None
    Motivation
    I would love to be admin cause I see a lot of arguing against players and they would say bad things and sometimes even take it as far as to hacking the other player
    About me
    I'm a gamer with a wonderful future ahead of mee and im going to the army
    Referred by Baltazar

14. Gower

Gower Member Donator

Ingame name Gower
    Steam username teamuber
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:32759924
    Age 21
    Location Denmark

Other languages Danish
    Previous bans
    None
    Past admin experience
    I have tons upon tons of admin experience, I can't put them all here. But let me tell you, it's years. I've been in the upper management of servers and just a low level grunt. Been there, done that. I've owned communities as well. Managed large websites and hosted Steam community events (MSG and Saliens Steam groups, organized an effort to win etc..)

Currently I'm admin in a different community, Edge-Gamers. This is a great community. Our servers have no conflict of interest with yours, so I hope it's a possibility to become an active administrator here, when I play your servers.
    Motivation
    I'd like to become an administrator of your servers, because being an admin for me, is about helping people, making sure the server has a fun and enjoyable environment to play in. I'd like to become an admin, so I can moderate bad behaviour when I'm online by myself.
    About me
    My name is Gower, i'm 21 years old and I live in Denmark. Currently, I'm studying, but I don't think this study is the right for me, so I might find something else. I have an awesome girl friend that I enjoy hanging out with, we were recently on vacation with my family to Gran Canaria, Spain.

I like to play CS and I have been since I was around 7 years old. CS:S and CS:GO.
    Referred by

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.