[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Ingame name Docta
Steam username Docta
SteamID STEAM_0:0:24152862
Age 34
Location UK (Sunny Scotland...)

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages None
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
Usually most people behave well on V3 but there are those times when one or two can get out of hand, a bit of extra hands can't hurt (i don't think i would be unreasonable, maybe too soft to begin with). I think a lot of things come to the forum that could be sorted in-game, the more petty stuff that could be solved by having an admin to warn/teleport/slap, once it comes to the forum most of those powers are gone and you need to ban (not having a dig at any admins, you can't always be there in-game).

I tend to get along with most folk in-game, have had friends try to team with me but i just shred their face and message them letting them know they would get banned for that, after that they know to just attack or die faster.
About me
Just a 34 year old guy who still loves gaming. I work but it's sporadic shift work and usually to either cover for someone or for a recruitment agency in the hospitality sector, lots of time on my hands but fine financially.

Used to play CS years ago but my reflexes aren't what they were so i tend to stay away from competitive modes now. I play V3 usually every day or 2, sometimes other games steal my attention but i still come back to EH and i think i will always be playing these servers. Also love EH GoFree surfing servers but haven't been on in a while (dreading the derust process).

Cheers.
Referred by Havoc
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

Imperator Maximus

28 Aug 2018
Ingame name Imperator Maximus
Steam username gameover507
SteamID STEAM_0:1:22101045
Age 25
Location Germany

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages German
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I've played a lot of ESL Games with my EPS and EMS Series Team.
I was the captain of our Team, so I now how to play with other guys.
Motivation
I play only on your Zombie Server at the moment, and its realy funny there and i thought i could be a admin on this server because i am every day online.
About me
I work as a Projectmanager for a big Company for Laundry Machines, I play Tabletennis in a team and I have no Girlfriend, so I play every day if I can CSS.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Ingame name ViRuS
Steam username so_virus
SteamID STEAM_0:1:194207194
Age 22
Location Finland

Other languages Finnish
Previous bans
[Vac ban] suffering and learnign from it for two years now, lost my main acc And reputation some people think that my purpose was using those cheats....
Past admin experience
ex-admin
Motivation
i still want to become admin this work was important to me long ago and i wouldn't want to lose it.
i would like to make servers zero tolerance for cheating I do not accept any violation of the rules, nothing would work without rules.
Example think the world without rules Would it be nice to live "rules keep everything together!" for this reason i would like to be useful to the community.

There are many reasons,not because I would benefit for it some ones think it would be cool to be an admin, my reasons are to help gamers with their matters. I am a social with players friendly / helpful
and pretty active player so i can take a look at these rule breakers also often read EH forum watch going on. want to earn a place in your community this is a goal for me long

Admin work is not easy I know it admin work requires determination and ability to make difficult decisions well i have to make difficult decisions in my work also.
My vac ban i also learn something it was stupid idea should have done another acc test those cheats with it well still my purpose was good
wanted to be good admin who would have experience with these cheats. but always can hindsight if had done otherwise... [from this i learn "don't play with fire"]

want to make great community everyone, fair gameplay for all with out violation of the rules. always prefer new players, I just like help them best how i can. i remember myself even those days i was new player i didn't know about anything about rules, fortunately admins told me and then i learned myself. so i would like to be the teacher now in this role. there are always gamers who break the rules but no admins around well i understand u cant be onlie all time so i thoug yo need some help.
About me
22 years old guy live myself i also have now girlfriend. i like watching movies/series music is still important to me most i listen dubstep/rock. my hobbies still playing ice hockey, gym, some times i walking/runing. my live situation i like what i do playing games and working still those scaffoldings. summer i like most waiting my summer holidays because i like visit other countries see culture and always learn something new. cars are of interest to me my brand is Mercedes-Benz.
Referred by Northernlight, Tuxedo mask, Docta, Finny, Havoc

Lion King

31 Jan 2019
Nepal
Ingame name [Ðн]Hard
Steam username Hard
SteamID Samir_
Age 14
Location Nepal

Other languages Englis
Previous bans
Easy
Past admin experience

Motivation
He want to play Zombie hunting All Server V1 And v3 All Weapons... He want to Maked An Admin ...... For Clan OF DEADLYHUNTER
About me
i am best friends of Hard.... he is requested with me He want to Make An Admin
Referred by Finny
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Khamal

Donator
28 Jul 2018
Canada
Ingame name Khamal
Steam username Khamalm
SteamID STEAM_0:0:35290727
Age 23
Location British Columbia,Canada

Other languages None
Previous bans
None that I know of
Past admin experience
Old zombie server 7 years ago, few servers on rust, mod for modern warfare 2, that is about all, oh and darkland servers(garrys mod darkrp)
Motivation
Mostly would be because of my timezone I am usually on for a good portion of time(pacific time) around my late nights off work I am on for a hour or few every night or few, days,tend to see often a lot of people sabotaging peoples barricades,insults, people edging, or shooting zombies up onto spots, also I enjoy helping or assisting players with issues and secret spots and the general needs/questions
About me
Used to practice production logo designing, but no longer do it anymore as I lost my adobe licenses
Worked at a hotel for 10 years as a general maintenance and public service/cleaner
Played zombie servers since I was about 13 years old, my other pass times are hiking,going mud bogging, and the obvious gaming(pc and consoles)Used to write short stories for fun, usually along the lines of fiction from novels from the Starcraft series
Also I love acting of any kind or form, theatre,video,improv
Lastly would be freestyling with much needed improvements hahaha
Referred by

Lion King

31 Jan 2019
Nepal
Ingame name Hard
Steam username Hard
SteamID STEAM_1:1:456161124
Age 14
Location Kathmandu,Nepal

Other languages Nepali
Previous bans
Easy
Past admin experience
Special Admin
Motivation
I am Also Known as KinG BabY. I was joined the forum on 2 years ago . My name on 2 years is knows as [-DH-]{DeadlyHunter} Yuna .
About me
I am 14 Years Old. I am The group of manticore Clan Tag....
Referred by Mango King 100mb (Asia)
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ScoutKniveZ, BunnyHop

GenuineSwede

Donator
16 Mar 2019
Sweden
Ingame name GenuineSwede
Steam username GenuineSwede
SteamID STEAM_0:0:487219208
Age 20
Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish, Polish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I used to be a very active player in Elite Hunterz back in the days, until school took over most of my time. Despite that, I've finally settle down with all of it,
I am older, wiser and have more common sense.
The interest rate for the zombie hunting server has always been sky high, both now and before. I've come to realise that I want to be apart of a better future for Elite Hunterz. I want to help out, share my piece of information, get rid of all the filthy people using cheats to get a unfair advantage. I want to represent Elite Hunterz in the best way possible for as long as it takes.
About me
My name is Axel, I've always had a big interest for games since young age. I love to talk and socialize with other people. I am also a very enthusiastic person that loves Sushi, curling and home movies. My current wish right now would be to make the gaming community a better place and to buy a sweet puppy.
Referred by

[Ðн] Hard

18 Mar 2019
KathMandu , Nepal
www.youtube.com
Ingame name [Ðн]Hard
Steam username elitehunter55
SteamID 1223_
Age 14
Location Qatar

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages Qatar
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
motivation is nothing....
About me
at qatar. 14 year old...
Referred by None
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape, ScoutKniveZ, BunnyHop

[Ðн] Hard

18 Mar 2019
KathMandu , Nepal
www.youtube.com
Ingame name [Ðн]Hard
Steam username deadlyhunter50
SteamID STEAM_1:1:488425349
Age 15
Location KathMandu,Nepal

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Hindi
Previous bans
Easy
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
i am already come on forum then, Why easy Ban me , i don't know but i am also champion of counter strike source, And Zombie hunting v1. my name is Night Viper.. see my youtube channel. search nightviper css Zombie hunting v1
About me
just 15 year old. champion of css ...... my real name is samir neupane.. i am from Nepal..
Referred by Shelya And TheRalle
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Ingame name I L L U M I N V T I
Steam username xcorin
SteamID STEAM_0:1:59486324
Age 24
Location United States

Other languages Portuguese
Previous bans
2 game bans on this account. I purchased this account from another user. These bans were not active at time of purchase, would not give money back for this account.
Past admin experience
Been playing Counter-Strike: Source since I was about 9 years old, I've owned my own servers, been admin on many other servers now dead.
Motivation
I would like to become admin on the CS:S servers because I enjoy playing to this day. I feel that I am active enough to monitor the servers and I feel that I am good enough to spot hackers quickly.
About me
I am a 24 year old mechanic that works on cars for a living. I have a Graphic Design degree. I can make cool graphics, code websites and I am a well off Photographer. My other hobbies are legal graffiti. I enjoy spray painting on walls to make beautiful art. My other hobby is video games. I've been playing video games since the AOL era. Starcraft was my favorite at the time.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

Ingame name [OG] ₥₳ⱤVłӾ ₴₭łⱠ
Steam username [OG] ₥₳ⱤVłӾ ₴₭łⱠ
SteamID 76561198042143812
Age 20
Location North carolina

Other languages Vieetnamese
Previous bans
NOne
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
I would love to be admin cause I see a lot of arguing against players and they would say bad things and sometimes even take it as far as to hacking the other player
About me
I'm a gamer with a wonderful future ahead of mee and im going to the army
Referred by Baltazar

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
Ingame name Gower
Steam username teamuber
SteamID STEAM_0:0:32759924
Age 21
Location Denmark

Other languages Danish
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
I have tons upon tons of admin experience, I can't put them all here. But let me tell you, it's years. I've been in the upper management of servers and just a low level grunt. Been there, done that. I've owned communities as well. Managed large websites and hosted Steam community events (MSG and Saliens Steam groups, organized an effort to win etc..)

Currently I'm admin in a different community, Edge-Gamers. This is a great community. Our servers have no conflict of interest with yours, so I hope it's a possibility to become an active administrator here, when I play your servers.
Motivation
I'd like to become an administrator of your servers, because being an admin for me, is about helping people, making sure the server has a fun and enjoyable environment to play in. I'd like to become an admin, so I can moderate bad behaviour when I'm online by myself.
About me
My name is Gower, i'm 21 years old and I live in Denmark. Currently, I'm studying, but I don't think this study is the right for me, so I might find something else. I have an awesome girl friend that I enjoy hanging out with, we were recently on vacation with my family to Gran Canaria, Spain.

I like to play CS and I have been since I was around 7 years old. CS:S and CS:GO.
Referred by

Ingame name Olli FY [ADMIN]
Steam username Olli FY [OFFICAL]
SteamID 76561198195031266
Age 17
Location Germany

Other languages German, Brazil Portoguese
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I Caught some spammers and a few scams in the past.
Motivation
I Wanna make sure that the Players are behaving their selves and warn or kick People who spam
About me
My hobbies are: Gaming, Doing a bit of Homework. And Am a very funny guy sometimes.
Referred by I Wasen't Referred

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Ingame name Kr1pT1c
Steam username steakid
SteamID STEAM_0:0:29375735
Age 19
Location Germany

Other languages German, French, Romanian
Previous bans
Banned by Kiwi for arguing with him. Was quite some time ago and I was a stupid little brat trying to mess with him.
Banned by Denniz for using macro: Also quite some time ago, yes I did use an ahk script but I don't anymore nowadays.
Past admin experience
I am currently a Moderator on the CS:GO retake servers of the Bananagaming youtube channel. Been a Moderator for a year now and have dealt with plenty of different people:
https://bananagaming.tv/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=24&advType=admin

https://bananagaming.tv/bans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=24&advType=admin
Motivation
I have been playing on the EH servers for a very long time now and have seen countless people breaking rules and ruining others gaming experiences. I know that admins can't always be online but I want to help out keeping the servers clean and fun for everyone.
About me
I am 19 years old, and I'm currently doing a dual study in financial law and working for the state. During my my time in the university I will only be able to be online on the weekends. During my practical phase however I could be online practically every day and moderate the servers. I know I have made mistakes in the past and definitely deserved my bans, but I hope I can still be considered. I also hope the fact that I can sometimes only be online on the weekends will also not be a hinderance. If need be, I can also moderate some of the CS:GO servers.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

[Ðн] Hard

18 Mar 2019
KathMandu , Nepal
www.youtube.com
Ingame name [Ðн]Hard
Steam username Deadlyhunter50
SteamID STEAM_1:1:456161124
Age 18
Location KathMandu Nepal

Other languages Japenese
Previous bans
Easy
Past admin experience
Ex-Admin
Motivation
sorry for EH MEMBER. because i am not real owner of this account.my ffiend MD was Spaming on Forum so i said to EH member sorry
About me
just 18 yrs old
Referred by Melisa, Northen light,Ace Ventura
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

[Ðн] Hard

18 Mar 2019
KathMandu , Nepal
www.youtube.com
Ingame name Hard
Steam username 33vvds1123
SteamID https://steamcommuntiy/id/jackel-monkey
Age 18
Location Nepal

Other languages Russian
Previous bans
None but my friend was banned my account then, i want to sorry to EH member...
Past admin experience
Ex-Admin
Motivation
sorry to EH member. because i am real hard
My friend MD was banned me by Admin Easy . sorry easy for ignoring you and Spaming, Admin Faking , i really sorry
About me
just 18 year old.Boy Friend of Yuna. i am to come EH member because i am also owner of MantiCORE group or server so i ant to come EH member..
Referred by i am alrready referrer by EH member Easy and northernlight and melisa... and Ace venture
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Sariibey

1 May 2019
asdsadsadsad
Ingame name BerlinerBär
Steam username mertzeki
SteamID STEAM_0:1:89663340
Age 18
Location Germany/Berlin

Other languages German/Turkish
Previous bans
I was not get banned.
Past admin experience
I've been admin on various servers, and know what to do and what not to do as an admin.
Motivation
I will be admin because I can actively participate in the game. I will help keep the server away from other spam hackers and other unwanted postings.
About me
I've been using Steam and CSS for about 10 years (or more), I had multiple accounts.
I can visit the server daily, and help the users with Kill zombies or something else xD, and also i can answer to questions.I have a lot of patience with "annoying" or "stupid" questions because I can understand the members who are new to the server. Everyone should have the chance to get in the right way without being "stupid".I am very good with other people.
Referred by ceddy67
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Minigames

_BillytheKid_

Donator
25 Oct 2018
Germany
Ingame name _§Bîll¥†the†Kîd§_
Steam username pushittotheglasimslim
SteamID 76561198269127118
Age 26
Location Hamburg, Germany

Other languages russian, polish, german
Previous bans
only my spray was banned
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be admin because I love to play on the Servers and the Community but i do not like rule breakers. i would like to help to have a nice time while playing. I like to help when I can and to be there for others. respect and a nice approach is very important to me.
About me
I am almost 27 years old and live in hamburg Germany. After school I went to the military for 4 years. Now I work for an insurance. I like to play CSS in my free time and meet my Friends. if you want to know more then feel free to ask me =)
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape

1 Jun 2019
Ingame name [»eX.] Night Viper
Steam username n1ghtv1p3r
SteamID http://steamcommunity.com/id/N-V_NIGHT or STEAM_1:1:503615052
Age 22
Location DenMark

Other languages English and Germany. i am gone to germany for 1 years. and back to DenMark with my Family
Previous bans
none
Past admin experience
I am the Admin of DeathMatch server dust 2
Motivation
I want to be an admin on the basis of getting other players to behave and follow the rules, so other players can enjoy the game.

I play regularly on the server and looks very many become aggressive because the players do not follow the rules. Several of the players mostly won't be coming back to the server when its gonna be like that. Therefore I'll apply as an admin to help assist the players to have a better stay, so they want to come back.

https://www.gametracker.com/player/[»eX.] Night Viper/v1.elite-hunterz.info:27015/
i am already played on this server and many Admin Vs Me but i win every match
About me
i am merav.i am 22 year old . am playing playing many server because this is my best server that why other server player break the rules then nobody admin Ban him but in this server who break the rules then admin will ban him. i want to also admin because i wanna to cover this server
Referred by none
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

28 Mar 2019
Ingame name Annihilation
Steam username Redseptember65
SteamID STEAM_0:1:465348844
Age 17
Location Slovenia

Other languages German and Slovenian.
Previous bans

Past admin experience
i was an admin on a zombie server in css but i can't remember the name.
Motivation
I wan't to make players happy and make them feel good.
also i want to spear positivity through the server itself.
since i've seen alot of players insulting each other and breaking the rules.
About me
I am a 17year old Dirt bike rider. I like to spend time with my friends riding or play videogames.
i also like to help people (homeless people) when i see them on the road i give them a bottle of water.As i said , spread positivity all arround the world.
Referred by Captain Chewbacca
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], BunnyHop

Status
Not open for further replies.