[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verago

12 May 2014
Russian Federation
vk.com
Ingame name zm_edger_the_terminator
Steam username gno84
SteamID U:1:33805260
Age 24
Location Russian Federation

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages Russian, Ukraine, English.
Previous bans
No.
Past admin experience
4 years on publics servers.
Motivation
I play on this project for 5 years, that's longer than the length of game is 80% administration, which is now playing on the project.
I know that I am Russian that I had the gags are any problems with the property. but in these 5 years, I never thought to try to become an admin. I play at night and I see too many violations from the players and they are not someone to get rid of. night administration sleep. I believe in myself and if you give me a try I think you will not fail
About me
I'm 24 years old, I was born in Russia, in small city called "Kanevskay". Studied 9 years in school, and then went to College for 4 years has received a specialty of a police officer. to enroll in the police Academy I did not succeed. now working in the same bar.
Referred by -
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

BrxDgr8t

19 Jul 2017
Philippines
Ingame name BrxDgr8t
Steam username BrxDgr8t
SteamID STEAM_0:0:159128530
Age 15
Location Philippines

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Filipino
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I Want To Ban The Rule Breaker And Spammer
Also I Want Acces To Anything But I Dont Aboose
I Promise!
About me
My Life Is Fun! I Got Many Friends And I Go My Brother
That Making ME Fun!
Referred by z0dac,TheKiller
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

BrxDgr8t

19 Jul 2017
Philippines
Ingame name BrxDgr8t
Steam username BrxDgr8t
Age 15
Location Philippines

Other languages Filipino
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I Want To Ban The Rule Breaker And Spammer
Also I Want Acces To Anything But I Dont Aboose
I Promise!
About me
My Life Is Fun! I Got Many Friends And I Go My Brother
That Making ME Fun!
Referred by z0dac,TheKiller
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

Galadon

21 Jul 2017
Ingame name Galadon
Steam username nameer111
SteamID [email protected]
Age 20
Location Karachi, Pakistan

Other languages Urdu
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like a to become an admin because my friends suggested me to becuz I am good at the game and frequently online on server
About me
I have a hobby of playing zombie servers, I like action games the most, i am studying till now.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Ingame name PARA
Steam username hect0r_twingo
SteamID STEAM_0:1:13158483
Age 19
Location Germany

Other languages German and turkish.
Previous bans
(comms): Seems like Havoc and Schobi were bored in the past.

https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:13158483&Submit=Search

Bans: none
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:13158483&Submit=Search
Past admin experience
I've been an Admin for 2 years
Motivation
First of all hello, I am back and ready to show some activity again.
HLstatsX: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=7749

Activity: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playersessions&player=7749

Chatlog: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=7749

I don't know if it's too early to re-apply but I was like let's give it a try.
Aaaand for those who didn't know why I left the team, I had to go to the hospital cuz I've an eating disorder.

Sooo since I'm back now, I'd love to take my place back and continue to help players in game.
Nothing really changed, there's many rulebreakers and I'd like to support the team if needed and solve issues if any exists.
If I'll get accepted I'll keep the Servers as clean as I can. I do not want rulebreakers to ruin the gameplay of others.
I won't allow players to be disrespectful toward other players.
I want all of us such as new players, old players to enjoy the stay and have fun on your Servers.

And also to mention I never used Admin rights as an advantage for myself.
About me
I don't have much to say, most of you know me I guess so yeah I'm known as PARA, Skarbie, Sheynika xD
I'm 19 years old I'd get to be 20 years old this year.
I was born in germany, my nationality is turkish.
My hobbies are listening to music (trapstep, rap, french rap & music, hiphop etc.), dancing, playing games, chilling with friends and SHOPPING <3
Besides I love to help people.
Referred by Melisa <3
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ScoutKniveZ, Minigames

Last edited by a moderator:

SantiagoZSDC

25 Jul 2017
Ingame name L
Steam username ansantigod1999
SteamID 1:430980044
Age 19
Location Untied States

Other languages Spanish, Italian, English.
Previous bans

Past admin experience
Jailbreak Servers and outside of steam games, such as Roblox.
Motivation
I wish to monitor players as well as help others in need during the game and make sure every rule is being followed as stated in MOTD'S and rules. It is imperative that all players follow rules I am very active most of the time so i can be considered reliable if anything is going on in the servers, for example I was once online at around 2:00 AM and there was a aimbotter and no admin. This inspired me to put an end to late night hackers and others who wish to take advantage when no active admins are on. I have played css for a while now and I have always seen this server extremely active and I am quite astonished at how it continues to live on for years and I wish for that to continue thus I want to do my part here to help and monitor to make sure everything is order and correctly being followed by any and all players to ensure the stability and fun of the server and game.
About me
Well in reality I love playing soccer its been a hobby of mine since I was 6 and I continue to play in a very high extreme league this also gives me motivation and I will be going to college this fall and playing soccer there as well with a scholarship I am very disciplined and controlled I like everything to be in order otherwise it bothers me.
Referred by

cluth3r

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Sep 2016
Germania.
Ingame name Sky
Steam username uoeno
SteamID STEAM_0:0:64644706
Age 24
Location Germany

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages German
Previous bans

Past admin experience
A year admin on this server
Motivation
To my motivation, why I again apply for the job as an admin.
I play CSS on the Zombie Server most at V3 , and i often see rules breaking.
For example the player is blocked by another player, insults or the player hack the server, which does not have to be.
There was i already Admin, i know well with the rules are going. I actually play good every day CSS so i can also do a lot for the server.
I had a lot of stress lately i've moved to new home. That's why I was a long time not online.
Too bad the admin job was remove, I hope you all give me again a new chance to prove me as an admin :)
About me
About me, there is not much to tell.
I am still the old Sky ingame.
My private hobbies are playing CSS, PS4, listening to music, working and my family.
Referred by

BrxDgr8t

19 Jul 2017
Philippines
Ingame name BrxDgr8t
Steam username BrxDgr8t
Age 15
Location Philippines

Other languages Filipino
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I Want To Ban Rule Breakers And First Of All The Cade Breaker At Round Start I Made A Thing Like This >No Cade Breaking At Round Start Or Else Report!<
About me
I Prettey Love Being Admin I Can Help About People
And My RealName Is Mark Angelo
Referred by z0dac,MegaLoger,zUltar,Reffeler

10 Feb 2017
Ingame name [ﮔʜ] H3lls1ng616
Steam username H3lls1ng616
SteamID STEAM_0:1:22780311
Age 29
Location Estonia

Other languages Mother language Estonian and average Russian language
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I have seen some hackers on server version 3 and had no chance to ban them right away,when they really deserved it. They pretty much ruined the fun for everyone with headshots by aimbot.
Also there are some rule breakers that that think world swirls around them,by swearing/insulting at other players to make themselves feel good. I think it ain't right,well that's just me. Of course there are also little rule breakers who intentionally block or team with other side of the team.
About me
Well Hello! My name is Silver and I am 29 years old. I work hard and I also go to the gym every second day in the week to feel good and have good aura. :)
I love playing video games,I got my light addiction from the young age. Counter-strike:source remained the most favorite of them somehow. Especially zombie-mod of course :) Hmm...What else I could say,I work,pay my bills,sometimes party and enjoy the life the way I am. I am 50% optimistic and 50% pessimistic to see true vision. I also love science. That's pretty much all for now.
Referred by [ﮔʜ] Havoc ツ

Lipase

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
20 Jun 2011
Denmark
Ingame name lipase
Steam username sadi_1
SteamID steamID = 76561197978988135
Age 23
Location Denmark

Other languages Danish
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I am an ex-admin from 2011-2013 so I have a lot of experience. I know how difficult it is when the server is full. You need to have a quick and good judgement which I believe I have acquired.
Motivation
I came back and played the last 2-4 weeks. I've run into multiple situations where people either block, chat-abusing, teaming etc. I would like to catch rule breakers and make the servers more healthy. I have zero tolerance when it comes to toxicity. I hit hard when people are toxic, because such behavior really ruins everyone's gaming experience.
About me
I worked full-time but now I work part-time because I want to get back to studying and get into university. I want to study software engineering.

I like to workout with my gym buddies, family, cycling, gaming, coffee.
Referred by ThirtyEight
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2]

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Ingame name Paw
Steam username karaun
SteamID STEAM_0:0:40780892
Age 18
Location Norway, Steinkjer

Other languages Norwegian + understands some parts of swedish.
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I'd like to become an admin to minimize the amount of rulebreakers, because i know from experience how annoying it can be playing with rulebreakers and how much it ruins the game experience for others too. I also like helping the new players so that the server doesn't die out from inactivity and keep a stead amount of players on the servers. Forum activity is something i could improve on though.
About me
I'm 18 years old and i live in Norway. I just finished school so I'm currently unemployed and applying for apprenticeships as an electrician. I started playing in 2014 (mostly on the V3 server) and i have almost 600 hours ingame according to Gametracker ( https://www.gametracker.com/player/Paw/v3.elite-hunterz.info:27045/ ). When I'm not playing games I like watching movies/TV Shows, Streams/Youtube and listening to music.
Referred by

Anonymous

4 Sep 2017
Ingame name Anonymous
Steam username CeroCooL881
SteamID STEAM_0:1:155863207
Age 19
Location Shawinigan

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages French & English of course.
Previous bans
None.
Past admin experience
I was admin in another community before so I have some experience and I learn really fast.
Motivation
Alright, so I wanna be admin because I wanna more than a simple player. It means that I want to be a part of this community. Also, I would like to help other admins ; Make sure that everyone respect the rules, if there is any cheaters I will be able to ban them, and make sure that everyone respect each other which is really important for me.
About me
I'm 19 years old and I'm from Canada. I need to say that I'm gaming a lot like all of you. Actually I have school and this is my last year there. Hehe.
Referred by Don't think so.
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Ingame name [Ξн] HsA™
Steam username gasper95
SteamID STEAM_0:1:11552380
Age 24
Location Slovenia

Other languages I also speak slovenian and it's derivations meaning (croatian, bosnian, serbian) and I also have can speak German.
Previous bans
My mind is foggy but I don't think I've ever been banned on the server. Seeing as I have administrated the servers from the get go.
Past admin experience
I was here at the start of Elite HunterZ alongside Niko. And actively participated in it's rise as a SPA. Alongside my experience here, I was an administrator on other CS:S servers, such as within the i3D community.

Outside of CS:S I have been a GM for a game, and administrator/manager in several other communities on different platforms, ranging from Guild Wars, WoW, DayZ and SWTOR. But I couldn't really tell you everything as I do not remember all of the instances.

Needless to say I have been administrating and managing for over a decade online.
Motivation
Elite HunterZ has been a part of my gaming life for years. It's something that I have invested a lot of time in in the past but unfortunately had to take a step back due to real life. Added to that some health issues, (not on my side) in my family, things were pretty hectic. But everything has calmed down now and as such I wish to once again assist in the functions of this awesome community.
About me
I'm a pretty loose guy from Slovenia. For anyone that wishes to know, I am a certified nurse/medic and a musician. I love music, helping people and games. Those are my three passions that I stand by in every single moment of my life.

I've been a really intense gamer as far as CS in general is concerned. Playing both for fun and competitively on both CS:S and CS:GO. Early 2009 I joined the EH clan I believe it was, and from the on, I strived to make this a community, with my bud Niko who I'm sure you all know very well!

On the side of that, I've recorded an album with my band, and performed on stages since I was little. So yah, that's a bit of insight into my life. But if you want to get to know me, just hit me up. I'll be mostly lurking in TS oftenly, and you can always find me ingame or on steam!
Referred by Havoc, Nikooo777
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, Minigames, BunnyHop

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Ingame name Stoop Kid
Steam username THIS IS HALF MY STEAM PASSWORD!
SteamID STEAM_0:1:21312370
Age 28
Location Scotland

Other languages None
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
I first became admin on EH around 2012 and then soon after was promoted to a HA due to some knowledge with running game servers. Was also around during the OB update which pretty much ruined the old ZM mod and spent countless nights helping Niko change over to ZR. Pretty sure EH was one of the very few servers with a working zombie mod right after that update which pretty much shot us to #1 rank in no time.
Motivation
In some ways I've always regretted stepping down as HA but it was the right decision at the time and even now. I always want to help out where i can and by becoming an admin I can help out in game as I've actually played more now than ever lol. I hope that if i become an admin again I can help out while I'm ingame to try and prevent rule breakers.
About me
My name is "Stan" and I live just outside Glasgow in Scotland. I'm a Senior Systems admin for my real life job and love going out for quiet walks. Also have an interest in fast cars so I obviously bought one as a play toy :>

Also going to start travelling next year and try and go to as many countries as I can. I start this year actually when I go to Berlin in November!
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, BunnyHop

Randale

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
22 Jun 2010
Ingame name Randale
Steam username awp200
SteamID 1:42569413
Age 22
Location Germany

Other languages Of course german - lol
Previous bans
I cant remember right, but there was a minor ban for rageing in the chat years ago.
Past admin experience
I have collected some admin experience on the old B2H- servers and Ghost-Division servers. Was an admin there for years.!
Motivation
I'm a part of the Elite-HunterZ Team and play a lot on the servers. I just wanna help out to keep the servers fair and friendly. How often did i see an edge blocker and cts died through it, but i couldnt do anything <.<
I've been playing css zombiemod right from the beginning on the i3D.net servers in 2008. Close up to 10 years of zombiemod experience where this game ate way to much lifetime :D But i still really enjoy playing this game with some of you guys especially :) If I would become an admin, I could take the next step in this community to be helpfully!
About me
My name is Dennis and i live in a small town in sweet germany :) I work on a big farm, so there is allways much to do, but however i can find enough time to play videogames :D
I like to chill on the teamspeak server with some autistic swedish guy (blue u suck, u know it) while playing!
Referred by sadly only blue wanted to :/
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, BunnyHop

Andy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
20 Jan 2017
Russia, Moscow
Ingame name Andy -=(Ru$)=-
Steam username dron_elektron
SteamID STEAM_0:0:16911052
Age 24
Location Russia/Moscow

Other languages Russian
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was an admin on my TF2 servers from 2011 to 2015 year.
I know what is SourceMod, how it works, how plugins works, etc.
I know how to make my own plugins for SM (it was my hobby in those years). So my servers was using my plugins in addition to default plugins.
But then TF2 became so boring for me and i stopped admining on my servers. One of the servers are still running right now, i am not an admin on it, but it has non Russian admins, that can do my work. This is very long story :)
Motivation
1) Your ZM servers are just great, because it has 64 slots.
2) There many good admins/players
3) I am always see sad zombies stuck in map/props which needs some help. But sometimes i can't help! I am stucking too after some tries of rescue :(
About me
I am a programmer and working in small company as Java-developer/DB admin. Yoyo (style 1A) was my hobby, but i've dropped it due some reasons. My new hobbies is: programming for Android, and CS:S mapping.
Referred by

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Ingame name zm_youssef_the_terminator
Steam username türkenjosef, zm_youssef_the_terminator, 4nal wirkt phänomen4l
SteamID STEAM_0:0:176597530
Age 26
Location austria, usa, mexico

Other languages german, spanish
Previous bans
nothing to mention here ...
Past admin experience
had a lot to do with admins ...
Motivation
make it other admins harder to ban/kick me
About me
pro gamer, rich irl, got banned so many times without a reason!
Referred by myself

Dr. Engenhocas

19 Sep 2017
Ingame name Dr. Engenhocas
Steam username MSFelix
SteamID STEAM_0:1:28735885
Age 24
Location Portugal

Other languages Portuguese, i also know French
Previous bans
none
Past admin experience
At the moment im an Admin on Pirats Vikings and Knights that includes enforcing the rules in-game, and using initiative to come to a decision on how to either reprimand the user or to punish them accordingly.
I also used to be an Admin in CS 1.6 some time ago.
Motivation
The main reason I'd like to be admin is because when I'm on your SK server, I have only ever seen an Admin (Mellisa) on there once, therefore all the other times I have witnessed users breaking the rules multiple times and each time I've been unable to do anything about it.
About me
I am 24 years old, I currently work in the tourism business as a tour leader.
Referred by

Begga

Donator
7 Apr 2016
Germany
Ingame name Begga
Steam username mariobecker1996
SteamID [0:1:73995933]
Age 21
Location Germany

Other languages Only German and English
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin on your servers because I would like to help in the community. If I have found that, I have nowhere else.
I think I will be a good admin because I am very friendly and helpful.

the only negative point with me is that I have never been on a severware but I know all the rule and behave appropriately and I am very active at least once a day online.
I can also start small as a teleporter and then work me up

I can imagine that it took hard work and a lot of sweat to build a great communication, so I would also like to return something, I would be very happy to become part of your community

Many Thanks
About me
Hello my name is mario 21 years old and comes from frankfurt (germany). I have a completed vocational training as a glassmaker.
my hobbies are weight strains in the gym, meet me with my friends and screw on cars.
I hope I could show you a little insight into my life
if there are still questions open you can report!
Thank you
Referred by Easy / ghssanyhea

CryOKazette

8 Apr 2017
Germany
Ingame name [Ðн] ルビー
Steam username [Ðн] ルビー
SteamID STEAM_0:0:98757716
Age 15
Location Germany

Other languages German,
Previous bans
It's an non server ban, but i'll include it here,

So, i Came home from an Party, my Brothers birthday, After that me and some friends did an dare challange, and i got dared, too download, an "Bunny-Hop" Script for CSS And use it, and welp, shortly after, V-A-C Got me, and straightly banned me from CSS, BUT I Can still, play, when being offline on steam.
Past admin experience
Not on Counter strike Source but, on Garry's-Mod I've been an Community moderator on an Garry's mod server for about, 3 Months, until leaving the team out off personal reasons,

THE PROOF: https://werwolfgamingsite.enjin.com/forum/page/1/m/30155425/viewthread/27482523-staff-appilcation
Motivation
So,

I Like the concept off the servers, and wish too support it, as mentioned above, i know what it is too be an server Administrator and know their duties, you as an server administrator can't just, say, "Welp nope, ain't gonna help you! Currently surving as an Human!" That's, sorry for the language but, straight-up bullshit! Even if i'd be the last one surviving but also the only Admin on the server, I'd help the players that need help, i'd help them instandly, I Do, have school but, ohwell, I Still am, daily active on steam, and, in common , an nice and friendly person, c: I Like too help people out, even doe, without being an staff member, i ussally, stay calm, but, i sometime's, can be in an bad mood, i had family stress for the last 7 months, and, can someday's be in an bad mood, but, even if i am, i'll still help the players out on the servers, and not just, be an complete dick too them, I Had fun, working thoghter with the Team on the Community that i was in earlier, and i enjoyed my time in the staff team, and, wanna enjoy that aswell, I Left the community, because off the fact, I Just, didn't feel it anymore, but i'm definetley feeling this here! So, that's the reason, why i am applying for an Gameserver-Admin rank here for the EH Zombie servers. I Will try too be as active as i can, as i said, school might bother at sometimes but, that shouldn't be an big problem. :*
About me
Well, about me,
There isn't much about me too be honset! :p
I'm an calm and friendly, helpful, and an person you can talk too, about what's on you're heart. :*
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.