[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 Oct 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Türk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ingame name: help

Steam username: Türk ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

SteamID: Türk ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: german, Turkish

Previous bans: blocks

Past admin experience:

Motivation: fun player

Referred by:

About me: i^m sorry i have blocked my team

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Marvin2106

10 Apr 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Marvin2106

Ingame name: Triple_x

Steam username: dayz2069

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62104928

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: German

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Already got like 4 Servers, (2012-2013)

CSS- Surf-Beach everytime 30/60 players got this server like 2-3 years.

GMOD: Surf-Beach Zombie Survival 20/60 players all the time like 4 months then it was empty.

Metin2 Privat Server
This was one of my big projects, a own metin2 root server: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/met...r-legende.html

So yeah i know what to do.

Motivation: Id like to be admin on your server to keep the griefers out, if they grief teammates and other stuff like destroying bericades, or closing doors/blocking them.

Referred by:

About me: My hobby is more like playing pc, but also coding stuff in C/++ and ofc i love to map in css/gmod/nmrih, mapped alot for No More Room in Hell also for gmod and ofc for css.

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] LosT

Ingame name: LosT

Steam username: thorsvoll

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47488843

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: Norwegian, swedish, danish ,spanish

Previous bans: I had a few bans some weeks ago... i have learned from them and latly i started caring for the server community and havent done anything wrong since these bans.

Past admin experience: Admin for 2 server before

Hoejhus9 and jail server

Motivation: Lately i have started caring for these servers and i tought id try to apply as admin again
Im a active player and i check forums very often. I have also made a map called zm_rush wich came to the the servers special maps list :) I try to give players help and are trying to make the best comunity on the servers :)

Referred by:

About me: I live in norway, im 15 years old. My hobbies are fotball,skiing,gaming,hunting and fishing :)

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, ScoutKniveZ

Screm

20 Nov 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Screm

Ingame name: $cream '^ H4RD5TYL3^^

Steam username: eaglekill1993

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9271963

Other languages: Norwegian, Swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Three from former Clans!

Motivation: I played at Elite Hunterz almost 97 % of all the time when i play! and i have over 1200 hours of gaming at CSS.

Referred by: The servers

About me: My job is a IT Technitian at HP and my hobbys are gaming, training and making music!

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

andreas009

22 Nov 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] andreas009

Ingame name: (Ándérs)

Steam username: aronsson969

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22163220

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: i never been admin before but if i do become a admin i would love it and will be very active

Referred by:

About me: well most of the time i am in the garage
and fix with my cars and be with friends
or playing computer games and im a calmed person i dont get mad so easy and i can take
care of different situations like if people are fighting then i try to handle it the best way i can :)

General Lee Crap

1 Dec 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] General Lee Crap

Ingame name: General Lee Crap

Steam username: philcorcoran

SteamID: Steam_0:0:7003023

Other languages: A little French & Spanish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Admin with previous clan for three years after which clan members all drifted off playing other games.

Motivation: I use your server almost daily and I sometimes an admin is needed to be available, and there isn't one about that often.

Referred by:

About me: Engineer by trade, gamer in my after work time (I only work part-time), and musician in a blues band when in my non-gaming spare time. Married with two kids (both grown up) and two grand-children.

Favourite Server: GunGame, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

RAMA

3 Dec 2014
[cs:s (all)] rama

Ingame name: RAMA

Steam username: stoka7430

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40777510

Other languages: Danish, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, English

Previous bans: I have 1 previous bans.
Its because my brother have insult about one guy who closes doors in a Zombie game.
Since that time, my brother dont have acces to my account anymore.
Ive been banned in 8 hr for that.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Because i spend much time on your servers, i play every day and it make me sad to see all that rule breakers in the games.

My motivation to be admin is that i can help other players, and make a good game for everybody.

Referred by:

About me: I am a guy, 24 yrs old, live in a little town in denmark, i playing Soft Gun with my friends in the real life, and we play that 2-3 times in a week. I also going to workout gym 3 times in a week.
I work in a shop, have one little sister, and one little brother.
I have played Counter Strike a lot time, since 1,6, and since i find Zombie Games, it have be my favorit.

RAMA

3 Dec 2014
[cs:s (all)] rama

Ingame name: RAMA

Steam username: stoka7430

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40777510

Other languages: Danish, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, English

Previous bans: I have been banned once before, because my brother have insult of one guy who have close the door in a game.
Since that time, my brother dont have acces to my CS account anymore.
Ive been banned for 8 hours that time.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Il like to be admin because i spend much time on your servers (3-6 hours every day), and because it make me sad to see all that rulebreakers ind the games, without i can do anything.

My motivation to be admin, is that i can make a good game for everybody who playing.

Referred by:

About me: I am a guy from Bosnia, 24 years old, i live in a little town in Denmark. I work in a shop, playing paint ball with my friends in the real life 2-3 times in a week, and going to workout gym 3 times in a week.
I have one little sister, and one little brother.
I also spend really much time on your servers, most on ZHV3.
I like zombie games :--)

SneakyLeroy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jun 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] SneakyLeroy

Ingame name: [»eX.] Snikz

Steam username: sneakyleroy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32189458

Other languages: Norwegian is my first language, but I also understand Swedish & Danish

Previous bans: I have one previous ban for rejoining, I had a video of me getting disconnected, the issue was resolved and ban was removed.

Past admin experience: I don't have any admin experience, but I have been playing on EH servers since the start of summer and have gotten to know a lot of admins and have learned what they do and when to do it. You have to start somewhere tho right?

Motivation: My biggest motivation for being an admin on the EH servers would be to have a fun and friendly game without rulebreakers (this is almost impossible without any admins on the server present.)
I play css a lot and have close to 900 hours this year, and because I play so much I think I would be a good fit for an admin.
I have made a few ban requests on the forum and I report to other admins when there are people breaking the rules because there are no admins in the game.
I also record all the time because of shadowplay and have the ability to upload demo's very quickly for even small things while I stay in the server and keep an eye out for rulebreakers.
I'm a fair person and treat people with respect, don't talk down to people and behave myself.
I easily get along with players and admins, I always watch the chat and communicate in game with people and try getting people to behave when there are no admins.

Referred by: Krypto

About me: Hello, my name is Robin. (Since this is an Eurpoean server I'm guessing people aren't gonna give me shit for this, hopefully..)
I'm 20 years old still live home (but I do pay money monthly and not just sitting in my moms basement doing nothing.)
I currently go to a "course" where you learn the basics of film, script, acting and everything that goes on behind making a movie. I started this in August and I'm done in February.
My intrests are tv series, learning, videogames & basic editing.
I enjoy watching educational videos on youtube on channels such as DNews, Vsauce, LinusTechTips and many other channels involing new stuff & technology.
I enjoy doing "intro's" for edited montages which involves working with after effects and doing motion tracking, making 3d text & logos and making effects.
Check out my skate 3 team's channel if you wanna see some of the stuff I have been involved in and the team I started on the game "Skate 3".
https://www.youtube.com/user/MutoMinimum
I know this isn't too much in "detail" about me or very long. I hope this won't completely take out the chances for this application as I don't really like "sharing" my personal life with friends I meet online (I have my reasons for that.)
I however have no problem talking to people & coming on teamspeak.
I talk to Krypto quite a bit and talk to other people aswell that are there.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Olli

7 Dec 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Olli

Ingame name: Olli

Steam username: oliverfromob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90224178

Other languages: German,English,little bit Russian,little bit French

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I was Admin on other servers not biggest servers but jail deathrun and zm.

Motivation: I wanna be Admin cause i like zm and you are best known zm server.
I would like to help other people and fix problems without insulting racism or stuff like that cause its not a way to solve a problem for me.
So i wanna help get racist or insult guys off the server and play happy with everyone.

Referred by: Haze

About me: I am a person that thinks violation is not a way to solve any problam if you know how you can handle every problem with words.
I am going at the grade 9 in high school in Germany.
I self most time plaing computer or learn c++ i wanna be a hobby-coder or something like this.My times are every day from 3p.m to 9p.m!

Thanks for your time and reading my application! :)

Draes

12 Dec 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Draes

Ingame name: Monkey D. Wizzy

Steam username: wizzyg

SteamID: Draes

Other languages: Danes/Danish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Actually, i've owned a server in the past, a server with warcraft mode to be specific. Also been admin on some other server, long time ago.

Motivation: Why i wanna be admin, primarily because there some idiots who cant stick to the rules i guess.

Referred by:

About me: Im twenty years old, my name is Amin. Im from Denmark, and im actually in college right now xD

DangerProme

14 Dec 2014
Belgium
[CS:S (ALL)] DangerProme

Ingame name: DangerProme

Steam username: DaxPride

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38510576

Other languages: Dutch

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I'm a active player, that like to play the game. I want help people that have problems / questions.

Referred by:

About me: I'm timothy, graduated as a nurse. my hobbies are fitness and go away with friends. but also CSS play, I have one brother and two sisters. and for the rest enjoy life.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape, GunGame, BunnyHop

HuMaBuS

18 Dec 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] HuMaBuS

Ingame name: HuMaBuSS

Steam username: killerpl321

SteamID: killerpl321

Other languages: french

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: i want a be a good admin for the people i play to much as css and i hate when sometime i get stuck and i cant !zstuck ...

Referred by:

About me: i am a good boys, i go school i have a job and i play 2-3 hours earch day to css

HuMaBuS

18 Dec 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] HuMaBuS

Ingame name: HuMaBuSS

Steam username: killerpl321

SteamID: killerpl321

Other languages: french

Previous bans: i dont want to ban anybody . just kill him body if he dont understand

Past admin experience:

Motivation: i want a be a good admin for the people i play to much as css and i hate when sometime i get stuck and i cant !zstuck ...

Referred by:

About me: i am a good boys, i go school i have a job and i play 2-3 hours earch day to css

Gstaad

21 Dec 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Gstaad

Ingame name: Gstaad

Steam username: Brageba

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29655156

Other languages: Norwegian and some German (have it as a foreign language in school).

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Have previously been admin at a jailbreak server and a dd2 server.

Also, me and some of my friends had a server. It was a surf/dd2 server.

Motivation: I would like to become an admin at your server, because I feel that I have a lot to contribute to the EH community. For instance, I have noticed that some of the CSS servers often do not have admins online when a problem occurs.

So bacisly the reason I want to be an admin is because I want to help out the servers, as well as being activ in the forums, helping out players.

Referred by:

About me: My name is Brage, I come from Norway. I have lived in Norway my whole life. I am a seventeen-year old, attending second year at Upper Secondary School.

At my sparetime I like playing football and CSS. As mention before I attend school, so some parts of my sparetime goes to homework.

Best Wishes, Brage BA

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
[cs:s (all)] sour

Ingame name: [Ξн] SOUR

Steam username: S0UR92

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36472608

Other languages: Swedish,German,Russian

Previous bans: Non

Past admin experience: Been admin on the Server's for about 3 years now i guess? I know the rules, and pretty much anything that goes around the servers hehe.

Motivation: Just began to play again, been away for a while due to girlfriend (now ex) and much more, I feel like im a standard Admin, and it's kind annoying that i can't help out people anymore..hehe. also ive never had any abuse reports or any complaints about my admin :)

Referred by: myself

About me: ugh..well you all know me, Johan, 22 years old, funny guy,Sweden,Games,New computer,Best hunter EU, Friends,Beeer,Party,House music. my life

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Reactions: Shez and Sheyla

BugsBunny(:

24 Dec 2013
[CS:S (ALL)] BugsBunny:)

Ingame name: Ace The King

Steam username: farfar10

SteamID: 48009897

Other languages: Swedish.

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I like this server alot and i see that theres alot of people that doesnt respect the rulese for an example in the duel room evryone just starts to kill evryone and i see that its not many admins on the servers these Days on the scoutknivez server.

Referred by: Kyle

About me: I'm an 19 year old boy from Sweden and i started playing css when i was 18 when i was nearly going to be 19 i got the IP addres to the ScoutKniveZ server and it got my intrest fast and then i started playing on it very much, For the most when i come home i just turn on the computer and start playing CSS and i logg on the ScoutKniveZ server to check how it is and i like the server very much its fun, I play alot of football and playing on my computer i do for the most thats like how my Life is, food, sleep, gameing, football, So i was hopeing that i could get admin for the servers and help evryone out!.

Favourite Server: ScoutKniveZ

gaz the boss

Donator
11 Nov 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] gaz the boss

Ingame name: Gaz The Boss

Steam username: tdoktor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22002326

Other languages: Hungarian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I was admin back in the CS 1.5 and 1.6 era on various servers (yeah im that old) looking after wallhackers and aimbots

Motivation: Nowadays i only play to ease the stress, and really fed up with deliberate blockers, doorclosers and vulgarly spammers, i play fair and square without ruining others gameplay and would like to play on a server where the others also obey the rules, sadly on many occasions there are no admins on the server when i play and i want this to change hehe

Referred by:

About me: I'm 29, living in the UK for 8 years, but i was born in Hungary. Working in the sports betting indusrty for a couple of years now. I don't have any major hobbies, apart from filling up zombies with bullets in my spare time

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Escape

CyrusRex

23 Dec 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] CyrusRex

Ingame name: Cyrus Rex

Steam username: cyrus_rex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13916322

Other languages: German

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Gun Game Server from DKTeam

Motivation: I spend a few hours everyday to play on your servers and sometimes in some times there is no admin available. So I guess another fair admin would be good for such times.

Referred by:

About me: I'm a freelancer from austria and spend much time with my work or my family. In my freetime or between some work steps I clean up my head with 2-3 rounds of CS:S

Hells Angels

24 Dec 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Hells Angels

Ingame name: Angel DeathKing

Steam username: Angel Deathking

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65489651

Other languages: A bit of French and Spanish

Previous bans: I have 2 Bans for Teaming

Past admin experience: I have been a Admin on GD (Ghost Divsion) they ahve told me that i have been a sucessful admin when ijoined and i learned all sorts of good things

Motivation: I would like to be a admin of your servers because i would like to play fairly and sort out all of the people that have been breaking the rules and be the right guy for once instead of being the bad guy. this could really help me stop breaking the rules and help me be a better person

Referred by:

About me: I am a pure gamer that loves to play on css i have 800 hours on record and on my other ccount i have 700 hours. when i come home everyday i always go onto css at least once a day I always love to play on the eh servers and i have been a dhplayer and a gd player so i have a wide experience with zombie mod

Favourite Server: CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2]

Reactions: harrychung
Status
Not open for further replies.