[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrychung

15 Sep 2014
Malaysia
[CS:S (ALL)] harrychung

Ingame name: champin

Steam username: harrychungshuchang

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67240979

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: chinese

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: HI, haha~
first when i came in your server, i very liked it It really awesome, although i not very old in servery but i very interested on your server especially zombie server, if can please let me a chance to enter your server ^^, i will also be a as good as possible admin to fight with your'all ~

Referred by: -

About me: i'm a quite smart boy*, and i most interested in leadership and my ambition is doing a manager or some leadership job, so i think this is a very good chance to let me learn in game ^^ hopeful i can get a admin position~ thanks anyway!

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
[CS:S (ALL)] 2fast

Ingame name: »ZЫ Kurd

Steam username: mintman72

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5522097

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: Norwegian, Swedish, Danish Arabic and Kurdish

Previous bans: Shooting cades.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Improve the servers gaming quality! The thing is, that your servers needs players, simply to have fun and no players means no fun. What does reduce players and makes them disappear? When players insult, teamining, blocks, cheats and so on..

Iam very active on EH-servers and my motivation is to avoid these kind of actions! Because when there is no players left in the servers(specially cbble only) there is no fun!

Referred by:

About me: 22 years old. Currently on my last semester of IT and leadership. Work out, playing football, hanging out with friends and spent alot of time playing and programming.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, BunnyHop

schmitz

30 Dec 2014
Germany NRW
[CS:S (ALL)] schmitz

Ingame name: SchmiTz'

Steam username: duduwolf5k

SteamID: steam_0:0 44809277

Other languages: German

Previous bans: On my main ACC. cheated once in a deathmatch ... 7 days later i got n VAC ban wich is more than 1 year ago now.

Past admin experience: Ive benn admin one to a bunnyhop server .. not a long time becouse it closed a few weeks later. But the main knowledge and the art to be / to speak with peaple is still in my brain :)

Motivation: since im back in css again im playing on youre servers and the peaple there are realy nice :) the only problems are that kids wich are doing shit all the time. Would be awsome for me to help those nice peaple and judge the kids.

Referred by:

About me: well im playing CS in general for almost 8 years nowm and im pretty gaming all the time i got, and i would never change it / for noone. if im not gaming im mostly at work and stuff and 1 - 2 times a year im going to fish with a few friends from sweden :)

Favourite Server: BunnyHop

Emirance:x

3 Jan 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Emirance:x

Ingame name: Emirance:x

Steam username: contromission

SteamID: steam_0:1:85327671

Other languages: Russian/chinese

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: 8 month on "public" server (de_dust only) (ru-region) and 1 month on "zm" server (ru-region)

Motivation: Long enough to play on your servers, able to meet adequate players and administrators, who advised me to become an admin

Referred by: Ricky Spanish

About me: I am a student. Play guitar, read books. traveled a lot,at the moment i live in Russia. Ready to help in the development server.

Favourite Server: BunnyHop

Wavey

4 Jan 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Wavey

Ingame name: Wavey™

Steam username: tapiwam

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37658398

Other languages: None

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I would like to be admin on these servers so i can help out the community and Make sure there is no racism and hacker and people ruining the game.

Referred by:

About me: Well I am a Student at School. I Love playing CSS and Im mostly active. I am also very nice to others.

Favourite Server: Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop

Zerôxx

24 Jun 2014
Berlin
[CS:S (ALL)] Zerôxx

Ingame name: »ZЫ Zerôx

Steam username: Zeroxx186

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90714535

Other languages: German, a little bit Polish and Russian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I was Admin on different servers. One was a Surf Server from a friend, then there was a Deathmatch Server and i was Admin, on the old GD Servern befor there close. That was for 3 or 4 months. Thats all, but i never stop to learn :)

Motivation: So, i like help other at problems, and i am happy when i see now works better or he understood it now. I play very often on the EH servers, and very often on the CBBLE only server. Everytime when i play on this server i see rare a Admin...I want to play on a Server with good rules, and a nice Team. But sometimes there is one person... a rule breaker. A Spammer, Door Closer(4way) etc even if it is only a blocker, but it annoys the other players and me. Yes, i know. A Admin can not see all, but that will i change. I play every day on the EH Zombie Mod Server because i need this to relax and to come down from my stressful day, and sometimes there is a player who destroy the game and nobody can stop him because no admin are online. Because of my shift work can i go online in the night and also at the day. I play fair and i try the other spieler not to obstruct. I want the players the other hinder show their misbehavior and put them on the right path, so that all enjoy the game without the other take the fun.

Referred by:

About me: Hello EH Community,
My name is Kevin and I'm 19 years jung and i live in Berlin. My job is it to help other people in emergency situations. I'm paramedic in the second year of my training. We have every day more than 100 stakes and on many it is about life and death. So, that was my daily work. In my freetime, i hang out with friends or i go to parties. But what no one knows is that I kill zombies in my free time. The most time of my freetime i hang out on one of the EH servers and kill Zombies. For me it is relaxation, because my daily life is often very stressful. Oh, and if that counts as a hobby, I like to drive useless by car on the roundabout :D So thats all what i do every day, for more is no time :p

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

///M4

6 Jan 2015
[cs:s (all)] ///m4

Ingame name: ///M4

Steam username: ///M4

SteamID: darielbullet

Previous bans: Playing Counter-Strike Source (Zombie MOD) just for jun.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Hi all,

I'm playing now a few days ago on your Servers and it makes fun with other ppl to rush, camp, try to takedown edgers and communicate.

But i never saw a German Admin, so now i want to be the one for the German players here. My english is not good, but i can understand a little bit.

Referred by:

About me: My name is Philip, i am 23 years old - and i'm from Switzerland.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

MisterviaPay

11 Jan 2015
Berlin, Germany
[CS:S (ALL)] MisterviaPay

Ingame name: Lümmel

Steam username: //

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35819388

Previous bans: 1 Ban for 2 hours from Haze. Allegedly because of teamplay, no comment

Past admin experience: I think Admins are to rare online on the Server

Motivation: The biggest motivation is to play fair, and of course to maintain order on the Servers

Referred by: //

About me: My Username is Lümmel(real David) i play Css over 5 years, had a server and was also on a few other servers admin

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

django

13 Jan 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] django

Ingame name: [Ðв] ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Steam username: django284

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60776811

English knowledge: Beginner

Previous bans: -

Past admin experience: -

Motivation: I like the server is very good and it would be allowed an honor for you to work I volunteer as an admin to hang prohibitions chatting and disputes among people to settle , it is a new and very large Herausforderrung for me , which I would like coping cooperation is very very important to me ! Have new friends and just having fun playing together and working on is not a problem for me. I would therefore like to be part of the team , I also think that should do the whole thing be overcome me when I get a little instruction in respect of commands etc / must succeed positive .. I only play on the EH servers, the time booked in advance : - )

I think that there's a chance for me to show others that I can not only play but also watching and simple litigations. Therefore, I would like to apply good luck to you. And I am pleased about natural poitive feedback of your hand.

Greetings Yours
django

(Yes, I have it with the Google translator written, I hope it's not bad. )

Referred by: I have no friends, but maybe you want to be my first?

About me: Hello firstonce,
I'm Dodo and I am 23 years old, my hobbies include football, table tennis, CSS, Playstation, swimming, etc ; I am currently looking for work and working away at my frustration is CSS just right for me, especially on the EH- SERVER: D
I am 180cm tall and weigh 74.5Kg, have dark blonde hair, blue eyes and my shoe size is 45 xD

I am fun-loving and look forward to any new friends with whom you can have fun in the game! Laughing together and so ^-^

Favourite Server: CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Kiinq Animal

18 Jan 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Kiinq Animal

Ingame name: Kiinq Animal

Steam username: takka91

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23271648

Other languages: german/france/ beginner spanish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Admin on DH-Server

Motivation: i will look on Cbble respawn Server most the time, cause there is a lot of troublemakers. first warning, the slap or kick.
after 3. time ban for some hours.

Referred by:

About me: i am from germany, and studing. i like football very much and my favorite team is schalke 04 :p
one of my hobbies is cooking :D

Favourite Server: CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
[CS:S (ALL)] Nuntiuz Cudi

Ingame name: Nuntiuz Cudi

Steam username: Nuntiuz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97647486

Other languages: Dutch

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Becuase sometimes when im online no admin is online and most of the people break the rules.
I just want a fair game all the time

Referred by:

About me: My real name is Stan im 18 years old and live in The Netherlands. I go to school and have a job at a restaurant. My hobby's are gaming doesn't matter which console. In game im online once two days for sure ( not if im on a holiday =P )

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

SniperBeast

23 Jan 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] SniperBeast

Ingame name: SSniper//BeAsT

Steam username: glzwanman

SteamID: 0:0:11276312

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Yes, i would realy like to be a admin on your server.

Referred by: Easy

About me: im a honorise guy im kind and i help people

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

DUDE

31 Jan 2015
[cs:s (all)] dude

Ingame name: Chica #RebelSquad

Steam username: coop1st

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10814296

Other languages:

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be an admin because i see a lot of rule breakers and there are no admins on and i dont know how to post on the forums also i usually play on this server, so i just wanna put a stop to the trouble

Referred by:

About me: I lick to play basketball im pretty short and have an awesome family, im a really smart kid and a fast type lol.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, BunnyHop

razaborek

1 Feb 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] razaborek

Ingame name: razaborek

Steam username: razaborek

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104051758

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: Dutch, french, english, german and arabic

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be an admin on the glass servers, because it is almost never moderated by an admin and I play it ever day. I am also ranked number 1 on that server so it is a sign I love to play on it and keep my ranking points high and up to date.

I know how to detect cheaters because I had experience with cheaters and they got caught.

Referred by:

About me: I am 23 years student living in Belgium, studying Journalism and next year I got my degree, I love to study people and observe them and especially people who have something special to tell, because I am careful listener and love to hear stories that are intriguing and spark my interest.

I hope I can implement these elements in my future life as a journalist.

My hobbies are football, cycling, swimming and also gaming.

Favourite Server: Glass_War

DangerProme

14 Dec 2014
Belgium
[CS:S (ALL)] DangerProme

Ingame name: DangerProme

Steam username: DaxPride

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38510576

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I wanna use no clip in game! No no just a joke d(^_^)b. I like to play on server from Elite Hunterz, and there are people that dont respect the rules when not a admin online is. i'm everyday on server most on zombie or bhop (bqs i'm noob bhoper ^^).

Referred by: myself :D

About me: I'm Timothy from Belgium, my job is like save people there lives ( i am a nurse) for the rest i play games, have fun whit friends and ofcourse killing zombies :p

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, BunnyHop

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] SpaghettiCat

Ingame name: Spaghetti_Cat

Steam username: balich

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7751157

Other languages: Russian, Basic German (I live in Germany)

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Not admin, but I used to be a moderator for 2 years on "CFS", a technology and BitTorrent private forum.

Motivation: The main reason why I decided to apply is to stop all the griefers and blockers who ruin the game. I've been playing for a while so I know all (or most of) the tricks. The main rulebreaking that I see often and want to punish is:

zm_4way_tunnel:
-Elevator blocking
-Ladder blocking
-Door closing
-When you try to make the jump across at the top of elevator, some people block you so you fall and die
-If you take the path right from spawn you will have to drop down to main outside floor. Griefers like to stand under you so you drop on them and take fall damage (and die)

zm_cbble:
-Getting onto the roof
-Griefers like to edge on purpose with knife out and kill teammates.

ZM Office maps and lila_panic:
-Griefers like to break barricades

Canals and eh_palace:
-Teamers on CT side launch their zombie friends with the knife to where other CTs are camping

zm_corps:
-Door closing

I see many of the above every time I play, and I want to punish the griefers (or warn people who, e.g. block the elevator without knowing) so that the rest of us can stop being annoyed and have fun.

Referred by:

About me: I'm a software developer in the embedded systems sector, and I'm a big linux enthusiast. In my spare time I like to read books and watch foreign/indie/art films. I also like living healthily and go to the gym regularly. I'm a big fan of zombie games and regularly play CS:S hunt/escape (been playing this since 2008), L4D2 and Killing Floor.

Trafalgar Law

17 Feb 2015
Germany, NRW
[CS:S (ALL)] Trafalgar Law

Ingame name: Trafalgar Å.Д.Щ

Steam username: Pumamaverick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39312916

Other languages: German (Advanced), Spanish (Elementary)

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Yes, however it was way back when...
I used to be an Admin on a zm and ze Server back in the years 2009/10. They were owned by my old Clan Admin.

My experience includes enforcing the Server Rules and using my own initiative.

Motivation: So first. Your Server are the best. Its not like i need to say that but its fact.

I want to improve the gameplay of the zm server as much as i can.

I dont think punish people is getting this improvement in the futute. I will also teach them the rules with words and will help Player who are in trouble stucking or missunderstanding gameplay and/or the rules.

Last but not least im online very often. Im student and have much time. So i can help Player like every day more than 2-3 hours.

If you are interested in me you can test my Admin skills for a few days. I would show you that i can help and do the right things every time im online. So this server will be #1 now and in the future.

Thanks for your time in reading.

Referred by:

About me: So as you know im 24 years old. Im studying Biomedical Technology in the third year. My hobbies are playing CS:S and training with friends. Im living in a apartment with my girlfriend and we are having 2 cats.
Cats are my favourite pets. Interesting isnt it? I like them because of theyre individual charackters. But i think nobody of you are interested in my cat storys so i will end this here :)

Thanks again for your time in reading and i hope to hear from you.

Greetings Trafalgar Law

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] LosT

Ingame name: LosT

Steam username: thorsvoll

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47488843

Other languages: Norwegian, swedish, danish , spanish and small parts of german

Previous bans: In begging when i started playing EH servers i didnt know much about the rules, and beacouse of that i got banned.

Ive talked to some of you guys and with big thanks for you patience, ive gotten to know the rules.

Im sorry for what happend back then, and i know im still reponsebole for it... sorry.

Past admin experience: I have been admin on two diffrent servers before. I was admin on a norwegian jailserver and on a danish Hoejhus9 only server + i had a friend running a server, i was kinda taking part of that to, just helped him litle bit.

Motivation: My motivation biggest motivation to be an admin on EH servers must be to help players and enjoy the game at the same time without rule breaking.

I have been playing on EH server for a long time now, I've gotten more knowledge about rules and i play fair'n scuare.

I often try helping people out from sitations where they need it, and try to help them to get better knowledge about the game and rules.

Sometimes i see there is need for admins, beacouse when i play on one of the server there is always a few people rulebreaking.

There is always someone asking for admins, but there is no one reachable. I always record ingame so i got the ability to upload demo's of people breaking rules.

I played CSS a lot and specially EH servers, i think 2000 hours maybe, and beacouse of that i think i could fit as admin on EH servers.

I'm a person that dont look down to people and i treat everyone with respect.

I've gotten to know alot of cool players and admins that are fun to hang out with and are hoping to meet alot more.

Im looking forward to see all of you ingame!

peace out! :)

LosT

Referred by:

About me: Hello! im a guy that lives in norway a litle bit away from a small city, basicly in the woods. Since i live so close to the beautiful nature around me, my intrests is gonna be enjoyng the nature around (fishin, skiing, hunting). My other intrests are videogames, fotball and basicly all sports i think is fun.

I Started playing CSS for a long time ago (can't remember), i quickly descovered Zombies and really enjoyed it.
And i guess thats how i end up on Elite Hunterz's awsome servers! :)

Well, if you really wanna know more, just add me on steam and we can have a talk... ;)

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ScoutKniveZ, Minigames, BunnyHop

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
[CS:S (ALL)] Schobi

Ingame name: Schobi[AUT]

Steam username: Schobi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2234134

Other languages: German, a little bit french

Previous bans: No previous bans :)

Past admin experience: Sadly i got no experience as admin before.

Motivation: I want to be an admin to help other players and to assist them if any help is needed.
If I see anyone who breaks the rules, I'll point them to the rules and would teach them how to play correct.
I will be active as much as possible and I will help other players when I have the chance to do it :) I've been playing on EH servers since about one year now and I really like them. Its just fun to play on your servers. Many admins already know me and i want to do such a great job like them.
Most of the time there is always someone who is asking for an admin or just needs help and often there is just no admin online. I am a very active player and so if I see things like this I can assist and help them.

I really want to improve the gameplay on the servers and give my best to save the peace on the servers and make sure that the server keep their special flairs.

Referred by: T-Flash

About me: Hallo,
I want to introduce myself. I am Schobi and my real name is Bernhard :) I am 25 years old and I live in Austria respectively in Styria. Maybe u know Arnold Schwarzenegger. His house of borth isnt located far from mine. :)

I am studying electrical engineering and already got my bachelor graduate. I hope that i will finish my master studies next autumn and maybe to get the chance to do a PhD as well. Additionally i am working as an student research assistant at my university.

In my free time i like to play computer games (ok, thats obvious :)), to do some sports, like tennis, swimming and riding horses and to have a walk with my dog. I just love my dog! Another hobby is riding my motor bike. :) Its just amazing to feel the street above your feet and to accelerate :D Just love it.

That's me and i would be honored to be part of the team. :)

Reactions: 1nfomercial

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] 1nfomercial

Ingame name: 1nfomercial

Steam username: 1nfomercial

SteamID: idk

Other languages: French, German, Italien

Previous bans: Yes, I have several bans, because of "Inappropriate Language", "racist - asking for it", and "Provoking and calling admins lame. Using inappropriate spray and seeking for attention the whole time. Extending ban due previous bans".

Past admin experience: I do not have past admin experience.

Motivation: none

But the reason why I fill out this form is because I would like to recommend the user above me "Schobi [AUT]".
I had the honor to play with him a lot of times. Besides, being a good payer, he is also very initiative, nice to talk to and reports rule-breakers.

I do not want to apply as an admin (at least not now). I am just here to recommend "Schobi [AUT]".

Referred by: myself

About me: I am gay, 24 years of age, and from Dortmund, Germany.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Glass_War

Status
Not open for further replies.