[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] LosT

Ingame name: LosT

Steam username: thorsvoll

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47488843

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: Norwegian, swedish, danish , spanish and small parts of german

Previous bans: In the past i did alot of stupid rulebreaks i never shold have done. i didnt know the rules well enough, but with a big thanks to the patience of you guys i've gotten to know the rules better and have learned to behave. i know im still responsable for what happend back than and i want to say sorry for that.

Past admin experience: I'm currently a admin for somones server and i have my own css server at the moment. i have also been admin on 3 other server exept the two im taking part in right now.

Motivation: My biggest motivation to become an admin for Elitehunterz must be to not forget to enjoy the game. i have been playing on the server for a while now and i think i could deal/help with some rulebreaks. Always there is somone asking for admins and complaining about some sort of rulebreaks wich i think i could help to sort out. I always try my best to help people and i think i got a good knowledge over the server rules. I always record ingame to get the oppertunity to upload demos if i see someone breaking the rules. i have played css for around 3k hours and i think i could fit as an admin beacouse i spend alot of time around the servers. I am a active player and also check the forums quite alot.

Referred by:

About me: Im from norway, i like fotball, gaming, going on trips and being out in the nature.

When i stared on css i descovered zombiemode and really enjoyed it and i still do.

if you really wanna know more, just "hook me up" at steam xD

-LosT

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, Minigames, BunnyHop

susano

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 May 2015
Tanger, Morocco
[CS:S (ALL)] susano

Ingame name: SuSâno

Steam username: susano123452

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102183712

Other languages: Arabic | French

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Unfortunately, I have a really vague experience when it comes to being an admin. But i want to be someone who is useful for this community. Besides with such a friendly moderating team everytihng will go smooth.

Motivation: I'd like to be admin on ZM server because I want to play with good players (excluding cheaters, those who do not follow the rules..)Well, sometimes you find a blocker. If not, then you find a bugger. If not, you find an edger, and the list goes on.
It's way to hard to manage a server that is active 24/7 and i know how hard it is to keep a community running, and it is even harder to keep the players in line.
The ZM server need more admins(Don't get me wrong)because current admins cannot be here the whole time (due work, family, etc..). I will in no way attempt to abuse my powers or give Elite-Hunters a bad name. I'm just offering my help to the server/community.
Another important thing is the server's reputation :
Bad players must be excluded quickly in order to ensure a quality game.

Referred by: Thanks to Klovn who encouraged me to apply for this position. Easy who helped me in the server. Niko, euh.. such a friendly guy. Inuyasha/T-Flash/BeWasted and a some other admin(s) were very kind.

About me: Well to make a long story short - I'm a 20 old Moroccan guy.. kind and friendly person, who loves to have fun... Im open minded, philosophical person. I worked in many different places, i've had many different experiences. And i spend most of my time in your Zombie hunting V3 server.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
[cs:s (all)] para

Ingame name: Para

Steam username: hect0r_twingo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13158483

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: German and Turkish

Previous bans: /

Past admin experience: /

Motivation: I'm playing for 2 years now on eh servers, and I still love to play on them.
I do not like these people who break the rules always and may destroy the whole fun by playing on the servers.
If I'll get accepted as an admin, I'll help the team, point rule-breakers to the rules and may please them to re-read them if they broke any rules.
If I see any cheaters, people who use hacks or such things, I'll act professional and may ban them if needed and if they use illegal tools on our servers.
I love to play on Elite Hunterz Servers and want to help the team to hold the peace up and may help our players and other admins if any support is needed.
Mostly I see so many rule breakers and I'm available on midnight and morning time too, so it would be able for me to solve the issues on the servers if any exist.

Referred by: T-Flash, Schobi and Blue

About me: Hey all, my name in-game is para and I'm a 17 years old girl and I would get to be 18 years old this year.
I was born in Germany / berlin, my parents came from Turkey and my hobbies are playing games, getting out to hang up with friends, look out for my nephew and niece, listening to music, and I love to help people.
I have finished my school now and I'm searching for a new job currently.

I hope you guys like my application and I look forward to get any answer soon :).

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, BunnyHop

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dev1ne

Martin

15 May 2015
Belgium
[CS:S (ALL)] Martin

Ingame name: Martin

Steam username: Virtualityofficial

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117148693

Other languages: Dutch, French, Little bit German (basic)

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I was admin in Virtual ( leaved because i was to bussy with school and i told the owner to kick me out)

Motivation: I wanna help ADMIN team
and keep the hackers / aimbotters away
i like fairplay so i wanna help the admins in game, im a lot online and i hope Elite - Hunterz give me a chance to make the team stronger,

Regards, Martin

Referred by: Niko777

About me: I live in Belgium,

I play EH since 2012

I have no parents anyore ,

I love football, / Gaming

And i like Niko777 :p

Favourite Server: ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, BunnyHop

Razer ¬

15 May 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Razer ¬

Ingame name: Razer ¬

Steam username: Marcus51112

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:118113227

Other languages: Norwegian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I own three servers before and i was admin on them. I take good decisions and i know how to use admin commands. I have been admin on our servers, like Zombies/hoejhus/de_dust/Surf and stuff like that, I never got any negative commends when i was admin, and I always do the right thing

Motivation: I want to be admin on your servers because i play on the servers often, i know how to be an admin. admin is my thing, then someone need an admin, im there to help. people do bad things sometimes and then i can fix the problem and everyone is happy. I have been admin for 4-5 years now and i have control on many servers, and i want to secure other servers like yours. I promise you i can be a very good admin on our servers :) Thx for me

Referred by:

About me: Love Cs:source /zombies
17years old
Love music
Has own company
Love gaming
Happy all the time
1.92 tall
smart guy
live in Norway, talk good english.
Elite Hunterz in my heart <3
PC
Speakers

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
[CS:S (ALL)] Meliisa9

Ingame name: Melisa |

Steam username: Meliisa9

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41430110

Other languages: Swedish, Bosnian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I've been admin on Ghost-Division.

Motivation: Well, I would like to become admin because I see many rulebreakers on the servers and I know I can't do anything about it exept calling an admin. I really like EH community I wish to be a part of it by becoming an admin. I've been playing EH servers for a lot now and I think its time for me to apply as an admin.

I know I don't have the perfect chatlog right now but I am working on it to make it suitable for the servers. I really regret making my chatlog so "dirty".

I haven't been really active the past few months because of school and all that, but now I'm back on track and I'm applying for admin because I know I will be more active and have more time to spend by the computer.

Referred by: Krypto, Haze

About me: Hello, my name is Melisa and im 15 years old, im turning 16 now in June. I like to spend my free time by the computer, going out with friends & drive moped.

Most people look at me like im a mean person, but if you really get to know me and give me a chance you will see that im just as kind as anyone else, maybe kinder to.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
[CS:S (ALL)] 2fast

Ingame name: KURD

Steam username: mintmann72

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5522097

Other languages: English, Norwegian, Arabic, Kurdish, Swedish, Danish

Previous bans: 1 previous bans for shooting a cade, it's been almost half a year and I know why this is wrong now.

Past admin experience: I've had previous admin experience on my own server before but also know a lot of the admin commands from other admin friends.

Motivation: I've been playing on the Elite Hunterz servers for about 5 years and I joined the forums back in 2010. I see rulebreakers all the time and I would like to be a part of the community to help prevent these people.
I know how the admins talk to other players, how they act and what they do by just looking at what they do when I play and know where to look out for rulebreakers.

There's a lot of the time no admins are present and would like to be one more admin on the team to help out with that and help out players with any questions and look out for rulebreakers while playing.

My biggest motivation is to actually be a part of this great community and more than just a player, and give a good experience to all the regular and new players on your servers.

Referred by: xAct

About me: My name is Jacob, I'm 23 years old and I'm a very handsome man from Norway, just ask Para and H0n3y. They are in love with me.

I am getting a bachelor in IT and Management this summer. On my freetime I spend time playing football, with my girlfriend (which don't like Para and H0n3y), working out and just hanging out with friends.
I program and have knowledge in program languages such as php, java script, html, css. I also like to lead and hope to be a IT project manager in the future.

I also like to say Hurra Hurra 17 mai on the Norwegian national day.

On the freetime I have left I of course play on EH servers and hunt some zombies.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

11 Oct 2014
Germany, Dusseldorf
[CS:S (ALL)] Winchester &gt; Supernatural

Ingame name: Winchester > Supernatural

Steam username: monkey_d_kadir1

SteamID: monkey_d_kadir1

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: Turkish, German mother tongue, Arabic,

Previous bans: Block someone or not transmit if a highly welcome that a Ganye yeit blocks in the way it is just size makes för me is a no go

Past admin experience: Unfortunately, I was never an admin but always wanted to be an admin My dream is finally time to be an admin and also something special to be

Motivation: Why I want to be that is the reason because it is my dream and because I wanted to always be an admin and because I play very long games, I have a fixed server where I would always play that's my motivation

Referred by: Alaways, Karmate san , Easy

About me: Am very friendly like to do fun and am 23 years old I'm from Germany doing my training as a warehouse Logistic am also very fair and in my spare time I like to work out and enjoy playing css

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

inGame

19 May 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] inGame

Ingame name: inGame [nF]

Steam username: ingamecss

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105131968

Other languages: Ukrain, Russian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: admin on ZE server for 2 years

Motivation: Your server is very good, I often play there. I know many good players

Referred by: [Ðн] PARA

About me: I'm just a student :)
My hobby is playing on your server

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Wavey

4 Jan 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Wavey

Ingame name: Wavey™ #Twin

Steam username: tapiwam

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37658398

Other languages:

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I would like to be a admin on the servers to get other players to follow the rules. When they are no admins players take a advantage to not listen to the rules which i find annoying.This I would like to change to. I would like to help the server and players if someone block, spam, insult and many more offenses

Referred by:

About me: Hi,My Name is Tapiwa. 15 year old student in London. that is responsible and mature.My hobbies is playing on steam,mostly css. Also enjoy bike riding and doing tricks and stunts. Always active on weekends sometimes weekdays because I'm sometimes revising

Favourite Server: Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, Glass_War, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Reactions: PacMaze333

PacMaze333

26 May 2015
France!
www.youtube.com
[CS:S (ALL)] PacMaze333

Ingame name: $PacMaze$

Steam username: pacmaze

SteamID: pacmaze

Other languages: French , Swedish .

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be a Admin on your server Because i Think it looks Awsome and everyBody is very nice to you when you are a Admin!

Referred by:

About me: Hi i am PacMaze , But that is Not my Real! name My Real name is Eric !
I'm 14,5 Year old! and i love to play games and upload videos to my 500 subscriber fans on youtube! i hope i can make many friends on Elit Hunterz server ! and i really Enjoy playing on the Zombie Mod Server! I hope you and me can be Friends " Bye and have a Nice Day :)"

PacMaze333

26 May 2015
France!
www.youtube.com
[CS:S (ALL)] PacMaze333

Ingame name: $PacMaze$

Steam username: pacmaze

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82750891

Other languages: French , Swedish .

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be a Admin To Help the *Server ! why? because 1 , i like helping 2 , i like this server so i want it stable!

Referred by:

About me: Hi i am PacMaze , But that is Not my Real! name My Real name is Eric !
I'm 14,5 Year old! and i love to play games and upload videos to my 500 subscriber fans on youtube! i hope i can make many friends on Elit Hunterz server ! and i really Enjoy playing on the Zombie Mod Server! I hope you and me can be Friends " Bye and have a Nice Day :)

Promises

30 Mar 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Promises

Ingame name: Promises

Steam username: Blitzknife

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57705817

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: German

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Because i´m an activ player on this server. I will fix sc´s and I´ll help other people on the server better as now.

Referred by: xImoRtaL

About me: My name is Robin.
My hobbies are playing pc games, playing tabletennis.
Or go out with friends. I´m interested in Computer^^

Favourite Server: BunnyHop

iyzyz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 May 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] iyzyz

Ingame name: Yazeed

Steam username: iyzyz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90045227

Other languages: Arabic

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I've spent over 400 hours in this server. It is the only server that I played in since I got the game in June of 2014, so I thought of moving to the next step and become a moderator.

Referred by: none

About me: I am a college student from Saudi Arabia, and I'm a game addict.

iyzyz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 May 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] iyzyz

Ingame name: Yazeed

Steam username: iyzyz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90045227

Other languages: Arabic

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I have spent over 400 hours in the v1 server. It is the only server I play in since I got the game in June of 2014, And I thought of moving to the next step and become a moderator.

Referred by: No one

About me: I am a college student from Saudi Arabia, and I'm a gaming addict.

Ðolαn. ☜

26 Apr 2015
Spain
[CS:S (ALL)] Ðolαn. ☜

Ingame name: [Ξz] Ðolαn. ☜

Steam username: Pr0_RauL_

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48620658

Other languages: Spanish and French.

Previous bans: I have 1 bans for 1 day last year. I do not remember the reason.

Past admin experience: I was admin on a popular cs 1.6 knife server. I have experience about the rules and the punishments of each rule breaking.

Moreover, i have my own sever on css and i have installed the admin mod, so i know how it work.

Motivation: I would like to be an admin because i usually see people who need help or are disobeying the rules. I always try to help or say the rules through the chat, but they ignore me because im not an admin.
I love playing on the servers i really bothers people who try to fuck (teamming or other rule breaking). So i want to be an admin to do justice (as batman).
I have been playing for 2 or 3 years on these servers but i had not raised to be an admin. (i only play css because of elite hurterz servers)

Referred by:

About me: Im 18 years old, and i just finished the last course to go to the university.Next year i want to study informatic engineering (so if you need help, i ll help you happily) , and i want to improve my english ;)
I just started holidays, so i want to be n1 on the rank list (impossible because Para is god).
I like to playing games and sports, stundying, listening to music and going out with my friends. Im a healthy boy :)
So thats all, if you need more information of me please send a message and i ll answer all questions.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, ScoutKniveZ

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Alcatrawia

Ingame name: [Ðн] Alca

Steam username: unshark99

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87942166

Other languages: My motherlanguage is Finnish and I also speak great Swedish.

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: My only admin experience is being admin in DH servers about 2 months. I saw that is not hard to be admin and it’s very useful for other players to have good admin.

Motivation: As you may know, I have played very long at EliteHunterz servers and I have seen one big thing and I still see it nowadays. There is much rulebreakers, when there is none admins at servers. This have been the biggest problem at EliteHunterz servers. I just want to fix that problem and many other problems for example blocking, teamkilling and insulting.
I’m very active player in EliteHunterz servers, because I got much free-time. I play every day in EliteHunterz couple of hours. Surely I would be more active, if I could be admin. I would help all players as much as I can and I would be equal for all players.
My personality is very social, so I like to talk and be nice for other people. When I started CSS and found EliteHunterz servers, I couldn’t stop playing at them. So I have been really long at member and I know much places where people are trying to hinder other players possibility to play fair. So I can quickly fix that problem to help player back in game.

Referred by: Winter and Para

About me: You may know much about me, but I’m telling something again. I’m 21 years old man and I’m living in Finland. My name is Joonas. I’m studying to be mechanical engineer at university. I have girlfriend (still, haha) and we are sportswear couple. As I said I’m social man, who likes to be nice for other people. People say me always: *You are so nice for other people*. I like to be nice for other people, that’s why I got much friends. So I’m very friendly and helpful and I think that would be really important part of admin for players in server.

Alcatrawia

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Glass_War, Minigames

Reactions: Ðolαn. ☜

sairam

8 Jun 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] sairam

Ingame name: mohan

Steam username: sairam

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106902403

Other languages: telugu

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be a admin because players like me i game who need help there was no one like i faced but if was a admin i would do and try till my last breath.

Referred by:

About me: my name is sairam.i am boy....

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Escape

dewst3r

8 May 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] dewst3r

Ingame name: dewst3r

Steam username: dewst3r

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88335714

Other languages: Lithuanian, Russian

Previous bans: Never

Past admin experience: Have been admin only in Counter Strike 1.6 servers. Quite for a long time.

Motivation: Always had that. I do like to play in a server which is clean and tidy as I would say. No, I haven't played source since it showed up, I haven't got a skills like others do (gamewise). But I would like to keep the server clean from any kind of trouble makers, since I do enjoy to play in EH zombie server, which is pretty rare in my case.

Referred by: Googled it months ago

About me: I am 27 year old Marketing Manager. Playing couter strike since it's first days. Playing source perhaps for 2 years only in a mixture with 1.6, which was hard to leave behind. Playing mostly on evenings to chill after work and on weekends when I am at home and no football on the TV. Living in London, so stop by and I will buy you a pint... :)

mohan711

9 Jun 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] mohan711

Ingame name: ruler

Steam username: mohan711

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106902403

Other languages: Telugu

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be a admin because players like me i game who need help there was no one like i faced but if was a admin i would do and try till my last breath.

Referred by:

About me: My name is sairam and i am your servent.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Status
Not open for further replies.