[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohan711

9 Jun 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] mohan711

Ingame name: mohan711

Steam username: mohan711

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106902403

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: TELUGU

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be a admin because players like me in game who need help, there was no one like i faced but if was a admin i would do and try till my last breath.I would help them and clear their problem.because i love css game very much.So in my game no one should fell unhappy.My life is for them.

Referred by:

About me: My name is sairam.I am living in vuyyuru in India.I love my country.I am very proud ti live in my motherland.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape

linus64045

Donator
15 May 2011
[CS:S (ALL)] linus64045

Ingame name: VarioMatic

Steam username: FleischPeitsche12

SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:102661242)

Other languages: no other Languages :/

Previous bans: I got banned some years ago, because i Insult some Players, but i think it was 2 years ago.

Past admin experience: I got admin on some other Servers like GD, who doesn´t exist anymore, Jail Servers and Surf Servers.

Motivation: I spend a lot of time in the Game, specilly on your Servers and it makes al lot of fun. I dont like to see People who Insult or mean, to block or something like that.

Referred by: I spoke with T-Flash

About me: Im Linus from Germany (NRW), my Job is to help on Farms, go out with friends and spend time in CSS after finished my work. I think i have a lot of erxperience in this Game and know. hot to handle some situations.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

legoguy6772

13 Jun 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] legoguy6772

Ingame name: Legoguy6772

Steam username: filipkiller56781

SteamID: Legoguy6772

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: Polish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I would love to be an admin on elite-hunterz, because I am really passionate in helping out other players with problems: heed there be any.

I treat everyone with the same-amount of respect and I don't leave anyone out.

Referred by:

About me: I was born in the UK, I'm half Polish, 1/4 Finnish and 1/4 Korean. I don't play other games alot, but when I do: I try to find your server.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Viruss

7 Mar 2013
Finland
[CS:S (ALL)] Virus

Ingame name: ViRuS

Steam username: hedshot170

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20665950

Other languages: finland

Previous bans: dosent have

Past admin experience: well i have zm server admin exprience.

Motivation: well i have played EH servers like 5 years so i have seen many players dosent care about rules!. this is one problem at EliteHunterz servers and theres no admin to act them. i want act these things examples insulting! blocking! Teamming! Stuck!. well im very social player on EH i talk people alot in game. im very active nowdays on servers i got free time now. i love playing on elite-hunterz servers you have worked so much this community so i want help these things on servers.

Referred by:

About me: well im 19 years old now im from finland im now house builder. well my hobbies is runing, gym, also i like playing games. i listen music everyday! i hope you guys enjoyed read this my application :)

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ScoutKniveZ

Skillzzpro

16 Jun 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Skillzzpro

Ingame name: Skillzzpro [DK]

Steam username: padaz130fa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72146989

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: English,Danish,Little Swedish,

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have been admin before it was an Hoejhus9 server..

Motivation: Because of i have played on E-H SK server (Scoutknivez) server in 3-4 years and i do see many that doesnt follow/read the rules so i call my friends on my friend list like Kyle Mafia or Deadone so they can handle it and because of i want to make our servers a better place to be :)

Referred by:

About me: About me? Hmm well.. My name is Frederik i'm 16 years old and i'm getting 17 years old th. 13 - 07 - 2015 and i like RC Cars/tanks/trucks i drive ATV and motor cross for fun i dont have a job so i got a lot of time to be on E-H servers and i do, I'm an glad person always i dont rage if i die or something and i play games on camputer must of the time but i also like Hardball airsoft guns i do have a lot of them i like fishing and shooting with bow and arrows and i got homour and i think thats all.. :)

Favourite Server: ScoutKniveZ

Xzplisit <EH>

22 Jun 2015
Worcester MA
[CS:S (ALL)] Xzplisit &lt;EH&gt;

Ingame name: Xzplisit IBISG

Steam username: Xzplisit IBISG

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66275492

Other languages: None

Previous bans: iv been banned from a couple zombie servers i gues for inpersinating IBIS even though i am a clan member sooo yea

Past admin experience:

Motivation: To be a advanced player, also to be an alternative player and an inportent matter to my players

Referred by: No

About me: Im Andrew i have a great sence of skills with gaming besides gaming i like to get out and parcore with extream levels of confadince

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, Minigames, BunnyHop

Joakim

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Nov 2013
Bodø - Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] Joakim

Ingame name: static dream

Steam username: joakim13910

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65557634

Other languages: Norwegian, Swedish, Danish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have been admin on "detalans" and old SK server, i will say it was for about 4 - 6 years ago :D bud i learned allot there.

Joakim :)

Motivation: I would like to help the server on the rules, and keep up on the rule brakers, i see now days that there are so manny rule brakers. and i would love to just help people if they need anything, my support or anything that i can help with.

Referred by: Mafia, Deadone and Kyle

About me: I am a active css and league of legends player, i love to drink with friends and have funn, i resently stopped with "taekwondo" have done that in about 2.5 - 3 years til now. im at school At the moment, college.

IM a boy! :)

Joakim ^^

Favourite Server: ScoutKniveZ

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
[CS:S (ALL)] TheAlmighty

Ingame name: TheAlmighty

Steam username: arnoldas0000

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15680619

Other languages: Lithuanian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have owned couple of GunGame/ Zombie servers back in 2012/2013 have/had quite alot expierence regarding server/admin/config modifications stuff on source.

Motivation: The main motivation towards this position would be achieving in making the game play more enjoyable which would include having in-game support for players that are needed as-well as trying to remove any ruler breakers which effects people that try to enjoy the game . I have played EliteHunterz since around 2011 been on and off since then. Rule breakers were always an issue which frustrates the players as sometimes might not be online at the time to deal with the offenders.

Referred by:

About me: I'm Arnold originally born in Lithuania moved to Ireland back in 2004. My past life best way to describe be *A Crazy Gamer* until iv reached around 19 years old when iv gotten a job in one of Irelands biggest online clothing company and as of now im currently in Assistant manager position which im very delighted with that. My hobbies would be cars as im an extreme car enthusiast, That would be my brief introductions want to know more feel free to ask :)

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] SpeedoX

Ingame name: SpeedoX

Steam username: elle545

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26841782

Other languages: English, a little bit german and spanish, and fluent danish and bosnian.

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have been admin on a german server, about 2 years ago. It was owned by "Bommel" (Dont know if you guys know him, but he was really famous). So i got alot of experience, and i know how to act on different things. It was also a zm server, so i know how it works, and what it means to be a admin there. Everything was good, and i was admin in a very long time, but the server closed (really dont know why it closed).

Motivation: I would like to be admin on your servers, because im already very active on your servers, and i like them very much. I love to play on your servers. The problem right now is, that theres not many admins online, and people are destroying the game for each other. Everyday i see people insulting, blocking, and i really want to change that. I have played CS:S for a very long time (since i was a kid) overall over 2800 hours, so i really want to be something bigger, like an admin. I am very open for all people, which means i can talk with everybody without problems, and in good ways. There should be room for everybody.

Im only playing on your servers, and thats the biggest motivation for me. Im active on the computer, and im doing my work perfectly, to be honest. Everybody should have the opportunity to play free on your servers, and therefore i want to be admin. You have to believe me - when i get a "job", then im doing it. I hope that i can get the chance, and im gonna show you why i want to be admin on your servers. Thanks.

Referred by: I asked the user "Easy" how to get admin on your servers, and he told me that i should go in here (to the application forms on this site).

About me: I have played Counter Strike Source (Only steam-game) since i was a little kid. My hobbies are gaming and football mainly. My parents are from Bosnia, and they came to Denmark in 1992 where i was born a few years after. So i can speak fluently danish and bosnian (and therefore also Croatian and Serbian). My english is pretty good - it has always been my favourite subject in the school. I can also speak german and spanish (its okay). Everyday is going with school, watching football, working and of course playing CS:S.

Now i just want to say, that i hope you will accept me as an admin on your servers. I am an achiever, and i want to show that. I am active on your servers (most Zombie Hunting), and i know how to act in different situations, so i believe im the right one.
I am showing good behaviour always, and i have readed your requirements. Im playing on your servers every day. I created a user in your forum, for not long time ago, because i wanted to know how to be admin on your servers. But in the future i will definitely be active in your forum and help people. It has already began!

Thank you very much!

Greetings

Last edited by a moderator:

mohan711

9 Jun 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] mohan711

Ingame name: Sairam ( LOVE ALL DUDE )

Steam username: mohan711

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106902403

Other languages: Telugu

Previous bans: Yes, i am banned once because i am used one of the admin's photos.I am sorry i bey you pardon admin.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Motivation to achieve success - "To all the dreamers out there"

Turn off the T.V. Turn down the volume on your radio. Block out all noise. Be quiet and listen. Listen for just five minutes. I don’t want you to pay attention for my sake, but for yours. Are you not worth five minutes of your own time?

Do you have a deep desire to achieve something great? Do you want to live a more satisfying life? Can you see yourself being happy and successful in every way? Do you believe in your own potential and that here is much more to you than meets the eye?

If so, you are a dreamer. This article is dedicated to you. Right now you are the most important person around. If you had been the only person to ever read this article, I would still have written it, just for you. You are that special.

Motivation to achieve success - what is a dreamer?

But before we go any further, let me qualify what a dreamer is because people often don’t appreciate being called dreamers. In-fact, it’s almost an insult to call someone a dreamer these days. It’s associated with having your head in the clouds and not being realistic. So let me explain.

A dreamer is a person who is not afraid to challenge society’s norms and not afraid to tread their own path rather than following the well-trodden path. A dreamer is someone who is always willing to take a chance and always asks why before doing something that others are doing blindly. A dreamer is a person who has a great futuristic picture which they work to achieve at all costs. Dreamers are world changers.

Dreamers chart their own course and destiny. Dreamers are always striving to be the person they were meant to be and are not afraid to be different. I believe every one of us is born unique in every way, but over the years we work very hard to become like everyone else.

Motivation to achieve success - Don't follow the crowd
Society’s commonsense tells us that that is the way to go. Unfortunately, commonsense is not always good-sense. It’s just common. If you are a dreamer you cannot afford to work on society’s assumptions and standards. You have to be unique.

For instance, a lot of people have spent anything from 15 to 20 years getting an education so they can have that perfect job and earn a huge salary. Unfortunately for most, the perfect job and the huge earnings never materialize. They only have the long hard years of work and loads of papers with unpronounceable names to show for it.

Most of them have lost touch with the very people they are working so hard to provide for - their husband, wife and children, all because of having to “work hard” for a living. Yet few ask themselves if there is a better way. They blindly follow what they’ve always been taught.

Motivation to achieve success - chart your own course
I am here to tell you that there is another way. It’s not for everyone. It’s not the only way. It’s not the easier way. Actually, it is more likely to be the harder way. But I guarantee you it is the best way. It is simply this – follow your dreams. If you can think it, you can have it.

Following your dreams, however, is a process and comes at a price. What is the process and what is the price to be paid? Be patient. All will be revealed. Patience, by the way is part of it. Get-rich-quick and easy success schemes don’t last.

Motivation to achieve success - What's in store?
Over the coming weeks I will talk about the characteristics of a dreamer and some of the things you absolutely must do if you want to live the life you deserve to live. Some of them you may already know and others will be new. Whatever the case, you will pick up a number of useful ideas that may just make the difference between living in mediocrity and living a fulfilled life.

Brian Tracy states that “all successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”

If you are not a dreamer I urge you to watch this space every week. It may shed light into the darkness in your life. Together, we can find answers to some of life’s questions, but YOU have to do the searching.

Motivation to achieve success - I can help"
I have struggled with and continue to struggle with many of life’s questions myself. These struggles have led me to some startling and amazing discoveries about human potential, achievement, motivation, success and living your dreams.

I have a curiosity about life and see lessons on success and achievement in the most ordinary of events or places. I want to share what I have learnt with you. I can't promise you that you will achieve your dreams after reading my articles - that is entirely up to you and no one else. However, what I will share with you will immensely help you in your desire to live the life you want and deserve.

It is a marvel to think what would happen to Zambia if the dreamers woke up and did something about their dreams. This country would never be the same. But there is hope and it starts with each and every one of us making a difference in our own lives. You have no idea what impact a single person’s dream can have on an entire nation.

Motivation to achieve success - conclusion
I hope your dream will come to life and make a positive contribution to the lives of the people of this beautiful country. You can make all the difference and, if you are a dreamer, I know you are not waiting for someone else to do it. You do it!

Sadly but true, and in the words of Myles Munroe - “The poorest man in the world is the man without a dream. The most frustrated man in the world is the man with a dream that never becomes reality.”

Have a dream. Make it a reality.

Referred by:

About me: My name is D.N.V.SaiRam. I am living in vijayawada, vuyyuru, India. My hobbies are playing css game etc.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

11 Oct 2014
Germany, Dusseldorf
[CS:S (ALL)] Winchester &gt; Supernatural

Ingame name: °TC° Winchester>Supernatural

Steam username: monkey_d_kadir1

SteamID: 0:1:175426815

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: Turkish, German mother tongue, Arabic,

Previous bans: What is forbidden for me to block, Teamkilling, Barracks to shoot away and insult other people or racist to be Nogo with me

Past admin experience: No, unfortunately, I had no experience as an admin and never wanted to try out something new and broaden my horizon and would be glad if you would give me the chance to display properly Thanks

Motivation: My motivation is to help others play this game with passion the game and the server FastDL SSD POWERED is the best I've ever seen

Referred by: Alawy, [Ðн] PARA «3 SuicideSheep, Easy

About me: über mich hi erstmal bin der kadir bin 23 jahre alt und arbeite als Fachkraft für lagerlogistic in meiner freizeit Gehe ich gerne trainieren im fitnesstudio Arbeite viel und nach meinem Training zocke ich gerne denn ganzen tag CSS FASTDL SSD POWERED und ich würde mich freun wenn ihr mich als Admin annehmen würdet und mir die Ehre Geben würdet als Admin auch Dienen könnte danke und Wünsche euch allen einen Wunder schönen tag

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

11 Oct 2014
Germany, Dusseldorf
[CS:S (ALL)] Winchester &gt; Supernatural

Ingame name: °TC° Winchester>Supernatural

Steam username: monkey_d_kadir1

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175426815

Other languages: Turkish, German mother tongue, Arabic,

Previous bans: My prohibitions are: Team Killing, Block, be racist, insulting, Barracks shoot away

Past admin experience: My experience as an admin, I have not and would like to make the experience as an admin, I would be glad if you would give me the chance and would be glad to get to know something new

Motivation: I will like to help others and to those COMMON play without problems, there are many admins who usually do not help and if the admins are never on the other behave differently gany offend and shoot everything away when man builds something that is my motivation to thank all

Referred by: Alawy, [Ðн] PARA «3 SuicideSheep, Easy

About me: About me hi am first of Kadir am 23 years old and work as a specialist for warehouse logistic in my spare time I like to work out in the gym Working much and after my training, I play happy because all day CSS FastDL SSD POWERED and I would rejoice me if you me accept as admin would and I would give glory as an admin could also serve thank you and wish you all a wonderful day

__Alcatraz

27 Oct 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] __Alcatraz

Ingame name: __'Ares™

Steam username: omicronx42

SteamID: 0:1:54129217

Other languages: german, a bit french

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be admin for several reasons. First of all I am online in times in which no admin is available and can do something against those law brakers. Furthermore I always see so many players which are breaking the rules of the server and the admin cannot be omnipresent through the hole map and so i want to reinforce the admin-team. I also play very often on this servers and now the rules very good so it's easy to help new players and to call attention to the other players as well to obey the rules.

Referred by:

About me: My name is Andreas , so just call me Andi and I am 19 years old. I live in germany and graduated from school. I like playing on those zombie servers but also go out with my friends or spend time with my girlfriend. I also go to work but it's only a kind of "side job" just to collect new experiences and of course to earn money. In my freetime I also make a lot of sports for instance playing football or going to the gym , riding a bike and much more. I am really enthusiastic and make a lot of jokes.
So I hope that you can make a picture of mine.

.zizoun

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jul 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] .zizoun

Ingame name: .zizoun

Steam username: zizou_zizou

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25555709

Other languages: Czech

Previous bans: I believe a was "awarded" a ban a long time ago. I didn't have much respect for admins, but now the situation is different.

Past admin experience: Yes, I have been an admin on two no longer existing Czech/Slovak bhop servers. I was root on one of them and was helping with setting up the timer for maps etc.

Motivation: Well, you know, this might sound like a cliche, but I am sometimes (quite often actually) a witness of disobeying the rules and it makes me angry because some players are just ruining the game for everyone else. I really hate when players are blocking others or insult others beyond some acceptable level. I have been playing a lot on your zombie server recently and would like to make a contribution and hopefully be an asset to your admin team. The most common scenario is one admin online on a 64-slot server which seems not enough considering how many rule-breaking players he might miss. So I would like to contribute and hopefully make the server better for everyone involved.

Referred by: I looked this up myself.

About me: I'm 20 yo. Come from the Czech Republic. I'm currently studying on Technical University of Liberec. I've been playing CS:S almost 7 years I think. On the university I've learnt how to deal with all kinds of behavior and I've become much more mature I think. My hobbies would be watching tennis, bike riding and playing CS:S of course.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Xzplisit <EH>

22 Jun 2015
Worcester MA

Ingame name: | Syfer

Steam username: | Syfer

Other languages: none

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: To be the best of the best

Referred by: Sophie

About me: i am Andrew i love to game alot if im not gaming im normaly climbing bridges

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape

Xzplisit <EH>

22 Jun 2015
Worcester MA

Ingame name: | Syfer

Steam username: | Syfer

Other languages:

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: To be the best of the best

Referred by: Sophie

About me: Not a whole lot just like to game and be darring

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Element ∆

27 Jul 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Element ∆

Ingame name: Element ∆

Steam username: crazyjoe47

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54201413

Other languages: Spanish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I like to have the privilege to punish some one if they are disrespecting the server or an individual. I want to make the community a better place for these servers.

Referred by:

About me: I'm a csgo player obviously and I like to surf on csgo and play competitive a lot. I'm mg1 and im still trying to get a better rank.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, BunnyHop

bloodywar83

14 Jul 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] bloodywar83

Ingame name: bloodyhunterz

Steam username: bloodywar83

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90936081

Other languages: italien,frenche,arabe

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I was a zombie server admin hang 2years I am aréter css hang some months and here I am back ^^

Motivation: I like to uphold the rule quan needed and aporter a Pressencé admin on seveur that the rules apply itself

Referred by:

About me: I love rugby, cycling, pc games, girls: p and laugh and enjoy life

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
[CS:S (ALL)] mariohaddad92

Ingame name: lieutenant H

Steam username: mariohaddad92

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112048073

Other languages: french , arabic

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I play on your servers on a daily basis , and due to timezone differences admins are usually offline between 3:00 and 9:00 am GMT , during which i'm usually online. I am willing and seeking to be part of your community and i would fulfill my part in maintaining in-game discipline to it's most.

Referred by:

About me: I live in Lebanon - middle east.

My obsession with weapons led me to work in the army , and to spend my free time on CSS when not shooting real guns.

my other interest are sports related, mainly bodybuilding.

I don't have problems with different religions and races , i only judge a person by his behavior.

Thanks

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Glass_War

Salomon

2 Aug 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Salomon

Ingame name: Salade de fruits

Steam username: madbull13320

SteamID: 28626

Other languages: French and Espanol

Previous bans: no ban

Past admin experience: Nothing..

Motivation: I love this game and particularly this serveur,I shall like being useful and be able to participate in the property of the community.

Referred by:

About me: My name is Axel i live in south of France.
I'm a student in scientific sector,I get ready to become an engineer.
I like sport and on my freetime i'm mountain biking but the most of the time I play css (zombie mod :D)
I get ready to become an engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.