[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obito Uchiha

20 Dec 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Obito Uchiha

Ingame name: ✶ƱℂħƗħɑ✶

Steam username: Boateng162

SteamID: 0:1:245400385

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: Kurdish and German

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Its a big sever and i am a big fan.
I want that everyone play fair without to neglect someone else with my decisions.

Referred by:

About me: I live in Germany and i have 5 brothers and 2 sisters :D i am the youngest.
I visit class eleven.
In my free time i play football in a club and i am the second captain :)

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

YannisBE

25 Sep 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] YannisBE

Ingame name: Quantum

Steam username: yannisdictator

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OriginalQuantum/

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: Dutch (mothertongue), basics of French

Previous bans: Temp ban for swearing, wich I completely understand. I try to avoid them. This somehow the reason to become admin/helper. I really enjoy playing ZH, unless those kind of blockers get in the way.

Past admin experience: None on CSS servers. I'm admin on a few minecraft servers and know how to temper my anger as staff member towards players.

Motivation: I play on the ZH v1 almost every day, I know the server for 3 years and know the maps well. So I can see where trouble might happen.

As a longtime player I also see many blockers, wich annoy me the most. This is the major ploblem I 'd like to help out.

Referred by: /

About me: 17 years old, live in Belgium, love gaming (Most played are CSS, Minecraft and the good old Age of Empires).

My most played EH servers are
_Zombie Hunting V1
_ScoutKniveZ
_Glass_War

In school I learn Webdesign ( wich I want to make my job in the near future ), Photoshop & Illustrator, 2D animation and Video-editing.

I have Skype and TS if needed

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
[CS:S (ALL)] Angel DeathKing

Ingame name: Angel DeathKing

Steam username: Angel DeathKing

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65489651

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: Little bit of German French Spanish Swedish

Previous bans: it doesnt show any on the source bans but i have done teaming and thats about it

Past admin experience: I have worked as : GD DH EG (owner of EG) I am well expiraenced

Motivation: I would like to be an admin because I would like to make the EH community happy without rules breakers and make the people that play on the servers able to play with fun and not with a lot of people being silly and messing around. I would also like to be an admin because I'd like to make new friends and make people happy with what happens inside and outside of EH servers and Website. I like to help people that want the help that want to be happy and just to enjoy themselves. I'm not doing it because I want no rule breakers but I'm doing for the people of EH.

Referred by: LosT PARA Klovn

About me: I'm a 15 year old who loves to play CSS all the time. I am cute (according to people) and i'm a nice person that likes to enjoy there time inside of EH and inside of the community. I'm still in school but I will always have spare time for css no matter what. From a young age i have been playing CSS. I loved it and never stopped playing it until i was called by my parents or it was dinner time. I am always active on steam and near enough anywhere. I have friends (of course) that really do care for me and i care for them. there is nothing that will make me break a relationship with anyone. I am always sticking to the rules that have been set and I don't break them. I am honest kind and polite.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2]

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
[cs:s (all)] kurd

Ingame name: [Ξн] KURD

Steam username: mintman72

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5522097

Other languages: Norwegian, Kurdish, Arabic and i also understand danish and swedish.

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I would like to be admin to improve the gaming quality on these awesome servers of EH!
I'am an old and active player and I know how all the rules work.

By having the admin-rights I'll be able to prevent rule breakers such as abuser/hackers, blockers and also help those who need my help, either it is about being teleported or simply making the bad players behave.

Referred by: [ﮔʜ] Devilz, 3M.

About me: My name is Jacob, 23 years old and just finished my IT and leadership bachelor-degree. Iam originally from Kurdistan, but been living in Norway for almost whole of my life.

My hobbies are getting fit and supporting Real Madrid! Also in my sparetime i love hunting some zombies. Beside that i spend rest of my time working, hanging out with friends and at least having some quality time with my lovely wife :)

Feel free to ask, if there is something more u want to know!

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

meric

10 Dec 2015
Amsterdam
forum.elite-hunterz.info
[CS:S (ALL)] meric

Ingame name: [Ðн-Com]รà¸*Censored*เςк3гร118™

Steam username: merberhan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68753421

Other languages: German,Dutch,Turkish,English

Previous bans: Teamkilling

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want on a good server admin and i find the server.I want that the people feels good in Eh when they feels good than feels the admin to.

Referred by:

About me: I am Meric im 19 years old.I like to play computer games and playing soccer.

Crazy Apple

12 Oct 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Crazy Apple

Ingame name: Crazy Apple

Steam username: Crazy Apple

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30385483

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: German

Previous bans: Here cuz doorclosing and Lanuage.. but im sorry..

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be Admin, because i like the Servers and report often players cuz they break rules.. And i Really like them and join them ;)

Referred by:

About me: Im Chris and im 25 Years old and i live in paderborn :p. im German and my hobbys are playing on Elite Hunterz :p

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Aethen

17 Jan 2016
Belgium, Bredene
[CS:S (ALL)] Aethen

Ingame name: Aëthen

Steam username: roofblij

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145248287

Other languages: French, Dutch, Duits

Previous bans: An admin banned me not express for hacking, because the other player who hacked copyed other names and he banned the wrong people !

But its fixed :D

Past admin experience: I was admin in NoLife - all servers
I was admin in nF Server - Zombie Escape
I was admin in Noname - rpg scout

Motivation: I would like to join, because i want to keep hackers away, i play a lot on Elite hunterz, and i would like to make the team strongen & let the people see what the ingame rules are, also i want to help the people who need information, ! and the most importand thing is, keep the server clean !

Referred by: Niko

About me: Hello , my name is Aëthen
im 18 years old
I live alone in Belgium, Bredene, Duinenstraat 35
I work as electro installer,
im born in oostende
i studyed in OLVTD Zeebrugge
My parents are Eveline & Eric
My brother is brent !

And my dream is to work in Elite Hunter

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

SneakyLeroy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jun 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] SneakyLeroy

Ingame name: ✖✖✖

Steam username: sneakyleroy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32189458

Other languages: Norwegian and I understand some Swedish & Danish.

Previous bans: 2 Non legitimate bans.

Past admin experience: I was admin on EH servers for about 5 months.

Motivation: I would like to help out with the rule breakers as I play during night time and see quite a lot of them because there's usually no admins playing at these hours. Would also like to be a part of the admin team again helping out.

Referred by: Niko

About me: I'm sure some of you already knows me from before but I'm a 21 years old guy from Norway who likes to play video games and have just about zero social life. I mainly play Agario, CSS, The Binding of Isaac & Borderlands. I also like watching TV series, mainly Comedy, Action, Sci-Fi & Drama.

Don't have much else to say.

meric

10 Dec 2015
Amsterdam
forum.elite-hunterz.info

Ingame name: [Ðн-Com]รà¸*Censored*เςк3гร118

Other languages: German,turkish,dutch,english

Previous bans: teamkilling

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to make people better and feel better when they are well, the admins also good.I will be on a good server admin when I'm on elite hunterz admin I can help people and when They have questions about elite hunters I can also answer.I dont want thatthey are playing unfair They Must play fair. I dont want that player offend somepeople. I want admin Because I love to make better the people and i love this.i want that they have a little respect to other player.I find my server and it is elite hunterz.

Referred by:

About me: I m Meric Yildiz. I'm 19 years old and my hobbies are playing soccer and playing computer games. I'm from Austria and live with my parents i have 3 sister and one brother.I study and i have a girlfriend she's name is sarah i love her.My favorite food is lasagne and pizza.Sometimes i go with my dad hunting.My Dad has a resteraunt on vienna.Thats me !!

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

miaumarmelade

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Jan 2016
Germany
[CS:S (ALL)] miaumarmelade

Ingame name: miaumarmelade

Steam username: miaumarmelade

SteamID: 1:105277177

Other languages: French

Previous bans: none

Past admin experience: Well I have been admin a long time ago (8-9 years ago maybe), not on Counterstrike or a similar game but on an internet chat - so I have also been responsible for watching over misbehaviour and else. Probably not the perfect experience, but experience is experience, right? :p

Motivation: The main reason I would like to become an admin is to be able to react to things like doorclosing on 4way, roofcamping on cbble, teamkill on canals, or blocking, insulting and else in general ;-)
Im an active player on the EH-Servers since one year exactly, so I know the game, the players and the maps kind of by heart.
Im a person who likes to take responsibility (you can check in my mini CV in "about me" :D), so it is no problem for me to behave responsible as soon as I'm in the position where it is necessary - I say that because of course I checked, if i would fit into the position of an EH admin and the only con I would honestly ascribe to myself is that I like to joke around a lot when I'm zombie with other zombies... No bad things, just things like for example crawling around in zombie trains ... but I guess this should be reduced a bit then :)
To sum it up: Im an active player, friendly with discernment, who would like to help out as I see rulebreakers everyday :p

Referred by: e.g. "Dataworm - Master Of Suicide" or " Kiinq Animal"

About me: My name is Josi, Im 24 years old and from NRW (Ruhrgebiet). I finished my studies in international business one year ago and work since than as a marketing manager in a company that is specialized in distributing medical products.
As you may see by my name ("miau"...) I have a cat which lives with me and often disturbs my gameplay by walking over the keyboard ;D
In my free time, I love going out with friends, shopping, watching series, cooking (and eating) or spend time with my family... And I guess I dont need to mention it, but CS is ony of my hobbies as well :) Oh and i love to travel...
If you'd like to know anything else, just ask ;D

djdanxd

28 Jan 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] djdanxd

Ingame name: Dj Dan xD

Steam username: Iloveneguz

SteamID: Steam_0:0:54371563

Other languages: Norwegian danish swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Have owned my own servers in the past. Been admin on several servers.

Motivation: I would like to keep the servers clean and fair, i have seen that there are many rule breakers when there is No admin to catch

Referred by: Killer

About me: Im a 20 year old boy, got a daugther that dont live with me. I like to ride dirt bike, im a dj when ever i have some spare time.

Favourite Server: Zombie Escape, ScoutKniveZ

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
[CS:S (ALL)] Angel DeathKing

Ingame name: Angel DeathKing

Steam username: biscuitboys

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65489651

Other languages: Bit of each really. German French Spanish and a tiny bit of Swedish

Previous bans: Of my own knowledge ive had teaming and maybe teamkill. it doesnt show it on the source bans but i know i have done that

Past admin experience: I have worked as a GD DH EG admin. all of these were for ZM. GD = Ghost Division DH = Deadly Hunterz (GD and DH were partners at the time when I first joined.) EG = Extreme gamers (I was the owner of this server and I was to manage popularity and sort out bans also to be on the server and playing with all of the people within the server/community)

Motivation: When I first joined CSS i've always wanted ot be a admin on a server and i have been playing all over ZM servers. I have experience all through-out ZM and i'd like to show you admins that i can be trusted I can be fair and i can help with anything that needs to be done. When i joined and still now infact i have seen loads of rule breakers and i'd love to help out with these rule breakers so that the server and community is clean. I have been playing on these servers for about 2years now and I have learnt a lot with all the pros admins and so on. I'm sure i can help out the community and i'm sure i can be friendly and fair with everyone ont he server.

Referred by: LosT

About me: My name is Davy I'm 15 and I'm from London. ever since I was about 5 I have always loved to play CS always. you would see me playing from when I woke up till when I sleep. I love to go out with my friends and have fun with everyone. I am friendly to all. I Love the subject history and my recent exam i got a C in :D I've been looking into EH and playing on the servers a lot more than I used to as I've been playing on CSGO quite a bit but i've gone back to CSS as I've always loved the game. I'm on everyday on steam when i come home from school and alweays my choice is to play on CSGO or on CSS and always i pick CSS first before i play on anything else. I know that I'm a noob at ZM but I do try and I'm getting better every time.

Thank you for reading all of what I have said. I hope that you will pick me after my 5th attempt of trying to get admin right and keeping the server clean from rulebreakers.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2]

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
[CS:S (ALL)] mariohaddad92

Ingame name: LT. H

Steam username: mariohaddad92

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112048073

Other languages: french , arabic

Previous bans: I have never been banned.
I have been muted many times for insulting back some provocative players, although i hope you noticed this doesn't happen anymore.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I play on your servers on a daily basis , and I’m looking forward to being accepted as admin for the following reasons:

1 - Due to timezone differences , admins are usually offline between 3:00 and 9:00 am GMT, during which i'm usually online.
2 - I am a very active player, I usually play before and after work, and before sleeping.
3 - I am able to take reasoned and appropriate decisions and my behavior is good in general, in exception of the times i previously got muted for insulting back, which i never do now.
4 - I am fluent in three different languages including Arabic. (In which heavy insults is recurrently occurring in chat when admins are offline !!)
5- finally and most importantly, I love this game and I love this server. I have 830 hrs on record, and I’m sure that at least 700 of those hours were spent in your zombie hunting servers.
Whether I get accepted as admin or not, I would like to thank everyone who has anything to do with this amazing community, as you are contributing in the daily entertainment of a minimum of 400 players on CSS alone.

I am willing and seeking to be part of your community and i would fulfill my part in maintaining in-game discipline to it's most.

THANK YOU

Referred by: I have some EH friends including merve and colt , but i didn't mention to them i am applying.

About me: My name is mario , I'm 23 years old , I live in Lebanon.

My obsession with weapons led me to work in the army , and to spend my free time on CSS when not shooting real guns.

my other interest are sports related , mainly bodybuilding , running , and hiking ; and music related , mainly playing piano .

I don't have problems with different religions and races , i only judge a person by his behavior.

Thanks

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Glass_War, GunGame

shadof paris

30 Jan 2016
Montreal, paris
[CS:S (ALL)] shadof paris

Ingame name: shadof paris

Steam username: kicopre

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51027582

Other languages: chinese a little and french

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I had a private server on css zombie mod , but there was no enough people, then i deleted it.

Motivation: because i play on this server since 3 years and i see every days and night people teamming or blocking or other... there is no admin at this hours cause i play the night in montreal's hours. And i really hate the people insulting the others. i only play for fun :)

Referred by: soph

About me: Im 18, i leave in montreal for studies, but i leave 4 month at paris to see my familly. i love play css on this server ( zm hunting ). i only play at this game ahah.
I hate people who confuse hatred and video games. whenever i'm not studying i 'm in css ( like 4 hours per day)

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
[cs:s (all)] tsk

Ingame name: TSK

Steam username: vatanasianitc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134441276

Other languages: German and Turkish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: i was admin for a short time by Ghost Division and on Elite Hunterz

Motivation: as you know maybe im very activ and im reporting rulebreakers , its now a part of my life to keep the server clean from the rulebreakers. for those again who dont know me im im "vatanaslani" earlier i have broken many rules here you can see how many times i got banned https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=vatanaslani&Submit=Search and here more with an other name https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=HANI+BENIM+RECEBIM&Submit=Search but i have changed now ;). i want to be an admin because im very activ and i like to keep the server clean and to watch over the server if everything is on order. i know i have done a mistake while my admin experience and i appreciate it very much that you gave me a chance to apply again as admin. i hope you have forgiven me.
NOTE:reported over 220 players ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Referred by:

About me: My name is Önder, i live in Switzerland ,im 24 years old, my hobbies are playing Basekball or keep the v3 server clean ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)and im currently woring at Coop Factory

meric

10 Dec 2015
Amsterdam
forum.elite-hunterz.info

Ingame name: [Ðн-Com]Ïнσєηιχ11

Other languages: german,dutch,english

Previous bans: teamkilling!

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Because i know the rules, and I already tell players to behave if they do anything wrong. And i think it would be fun to be admin!

Referred by: schobi

About me: I'm meric i'am 19 years old. I live in nederland with my parents.My hobbies are playing computter games and soccer.

GreenThunder

4 Oct 2015
belgium
[CS:S (ALL)] GreenThunder

Ingame name: DJ GreenThunder

Steam username: hannesoorts

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69146083

Other languages: dutch,french,understand german but not speak.

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have 2 Year admin experience

Motivation: My motivation biggest motivation to be an admin on EH servers must be to help players and enjoy the game at the same time without rule breaking.

I have been playing on EH server for a long time now, I've gotten more knowledge about rules and i play fair'n scuare.

I often try helping people out from situations where they need it, and try to help them to get better knowledge about the game and rules.

Sometimes i see there is need for admins, because when i play on one of the server there is always a few people rule breaking.

There is always someone asking for admins, but there is no one reachable. I always record ingame so i got the ability to upload demo's of people breaking rules.

I really want to improve the gameplay on the servers and give my best to save the peace on the servers and make sure that the server keep their special flairs.

hope to see you all fast ingame.

Referred by:

About me: my name is hannes 18 years old.
from belgium.
hobbies:i play football,boy scouts monitor,and i am DJ.
if you want to know anything more, feel free to PM me :)

mahdy

19 Feb 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] mahdy

Ingame name: *MAHDY*

Steam username: mahdy122

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159046212

Other languages: swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: because its fun to be admin and i like to be admin

Referred by:

About me: my name is mahdy, im living in sweden and i like to play football

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
[CS:S (ALL)] mariohaddad92

Ingame name: LT. H

Steam username: mariohaddad92

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112048073

Other languages: french , arabic

Previous bans: A short ban for rejoining once and some communication blocks in 2015 due to insults.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: You say motivation is the most important part of an application, so please read carefully EVERY WORD as all i'm saying is coming from the heart.

It all started with a search for “zombie” in css servers, and there it was, the big obvious white arrow followed by two words : ZOMBIE HUNTING.

A 64-players server that changed 10 months of my life so far. No i am not exaggerating, i know this is just a game, but ever since the very first time i joined v1, i knew i was going to spend some very long time enjoying this amazing server.

I was lost the first couple of minutes, wondering why the hell i didn’t buy a game online before, and wondering how could i have missed, all these years, such a thing as hunting a zombie in counter-strike, the same game i used to play in public networks since i was a child. I started watching and following the players in these weird new maps.

It was during that moment, that my goals were set. I remember it, and i will never forget three players that drew at that moment the path I will follow for months so far.

A player holding the elites, so confident and always hunting no matter the number of zombies attacking, it was you PARA, and your name was LOZ, and all i wanted is to someday be able to aim like u do.

Seconds later, something flew so fast by my head and kept going, i had never seen anything like that in counter-strike, it was an mad zombie dancing like a haunted devil, it was SHAZZER, and all i wanted is to someday be able to move like this insane guy does, although i didn’t even know what a bhop is.

And then, a player was frozen, he couldn’t move, and another was “slayed”. I didn’t even realize what that was about, all i knew is that i read somewhere in chat, that “X-ACT” did this. But who the hell was X-ACT and why does he freeze players. I started watching that guy. He had some kind of superpowers which he uses on people who do not follow the rules, and all i wanted is to someday become what the players are calling “ADMIN”.

Ever since, i have been working on reaching my goals, and today i can only focus on that last one: becoming admin, and i do know that it doesn’t take a survey to apply, but i had to say what i had to say, so that you be sure that i'm serious about this and it means a lot.

As everyday passes, and with every rule violation i witness, my urge of re-applying increases and today i declare that i cannot wait anymore. I started reporting in-game rule-breaking a few days ago and that only made me more sure than ever that all i want is to become admin and take immediate action on my own !!

But first , i have to CONFESS. I don’t care if the following paragraph will decrease or increase the chance of my admission, i just have to say it once and for all, and hopefully whiten a slightly dirty page.

THE CONFESSION:

From 23-5-2015 till 29-7-2015:
A series of 8 gags due to insults, some of which are very heavy insults after being provoked or insulted, probably why i got declined when i applied before.

Months ago:
I did close the door in 4way a few times and then decided it’s annoying and i shouldn’t do it --- i did destroy cades a few times although it’s been months i stopped doing such things --- i did destroy crates at round start, but again i don’t do it anymore --- i did block on purpose a few times for a very brief period...

About a month ago:
30 min ban by KLOVN after i rejoined while being attacked. Although it was the first time i ever do it and i only rejoined as a spectator and had no intention of playing again (went for lunch), however i know the rules and i should have just written !specme or at least i shouldn’t have done it while being attacked.

I am confident to say that all the things i ever did were light offenses which every average player goes through a stage where he commits some, HOWEVER i am also confident to say that this stage has been over and i am completely well behaving in-game, as i now always focus on helping players and being nice and just recently on reporting rule-breakers who ruin our game.

Referred by:

About me: My name is Mario, i'm soon to be 24 yo and i live in Beirut-Lebanon.

I have been working in the army for 6 years, and currently am a commissioned officer with a rank of Lieutenant ( LT. ) , really happy with my job since that was my childhood dream..

obviously i love weapons and military stuff and therefore i do love head-shooting a zombie with a shotgun :)

i spend my free time either playing css or working out.

if you want to know more ask me or visit my fb page : facebook.com/mariohaddad92

Thank you for reading :)

Marine

14 Feb 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] Marine

Ingame name: =*=MaRiNe=*=

Steam username: firearms30

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10645858

Other languages: Spanish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Long time admin and server admin of ZombieNetwork
(2008-2011)

Motivation: To improve server experience like I did on ZombieNetwork back in the day.

I made a couple maps for ZN as well, you may recognize zm_marbble_v2

http://gamebanana.com/members/submissions/maps/915850

I like to map for ZM, so i'd take some requests as well.
Been playing CSS since day 1, even nosteam days!

Referred by:

About me: I'm some IT technician from Spain, working at a large company.
I enjoy gaming, airsoft and some good beer at the pubs

Although I dont have lots of time, i try to commit to my goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.