[Recruitment] Elite Hunterz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame name Bern_City

SteamID Berncity

Age 30

Motivation
Elitehunterz is my absolute favorite server. I love fighting the zombie and if I can make sure everyone plays fair, that's great. All admins are always helpful and so am I. It would be an honor to be there for Elitehunterz

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
I live in Switzerland with my wife. I'm 30 years old and have been playing counterstrike since I was a child. I work as a firefighter in Switzerland. In my spare time, I also work as a paramedic.

Other accounts
NO

Recommended by "Zicke" said I can apply here

Ingame name Bern_City

SteamID Berncity

Age 30

Motivation
If there's one clan that's really worth joining, it's definitely this one. I only play on EH servers and really want to support it. It would be an honour for me

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
I am 30 years old, I live in switzerland. I work as a firefighter. Playing games on EH servers is a good change for me.

Other accounts

Recommended by

Ingame name Jinqa

SteamID 21,378

Age 25

Motivation
I've been playing on this server since version 1; I took a break and returned to find that version 1 was no longer active, and that people were playing on version 3. Now that I can play more frequently, I've met several EH members during my gaming sessions; they've become close, and I want to contribute to EH's growth and development as a hunter in the future.

Clan history Deadly Hunter on V1

Previous bans

About me
I'm 25 years old and work at an investment bank in Switzerland. I enjoy cooking, traveling, and chatting to others. I also started going to the gym three months ago, and I'm starting to notice some effects, so I'm happy :)

Other accounts

Recommended by You can ask Soup about my level and skills.

Ingame name BRAYER

SteamID 76561198865617690

Age 18

Motivation
My motivation to join is because zm is my favorite gamemode, is always fun playing as human and zombie except when theres a lot of campers outhere :p last year i applied to be a member and got declined, now after practicing my aim and movments in game, i feel prepared to be part of the best hunting clan. In this long time i have met more good players, some of them part of eh, and had very good sessions togheter. Also im active in server and forum.
Thanks for reading, greetings !!

Clan history progressor, nova hunters

Previous bans

About me
Hi im brayer, im 18 and im studying software engineering. Outside the internet i like to play basketball, ride a bike in the mountain, go to the beach, go out with friends, etc... In my mornings most of the time i play cs:s because of my timezone, that is when the server is most active, sometimes i just wake up, then turn on the pc and start playing hahah. Another thing i like a lot is listen to music especially trap and corridos.

Other accounts
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354187888

Recommended by

Ingame name Asher

SteamID 1143166000

Age 25

Motivation
i like it

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
My name is Ruslan,i am from Russia,i like going out with friends and i love EH server

Other accounts

Recommended by

Ingame name Asher

SteamID 1143166000

Age 25

Motivation
because i want to be a member of this elite clan

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
i am Ruslan,i live in Russia and i like playing on this server

Other accounts

Recommended by

Ingame name Ciftyfent

SteamID STEAM_0:1:3073469

Age 39

Motivation
This Server and the community is my Favorite for years now. I play a long time as a Progressor and I hope i can Join the Elite now ^^
Last Year, my Application was declined and I hope i improved a little bit more since then.
I try my Best to motivate other camping Players to go Hunting and improve more on Teamwork.
Also I switch my Main Weapon to the TMP now. I really like the fast Playstyle.
I hope you gave a Grandfather a chance to show that also older People still got good reflexes ;)

Clan history progressor

Previous bans
2 Bans, i think 3 or 4 Years ago in a short Time. I learned my Lesson

About me
My Name is Norman. Iam 39 Years Old from Germany
Working for my City in an Office Job.
When I got time for Videogames I prefer to play just on your Server, cause its always Fun.
I also like cooking and long walks and going to the Gym

Other accounts

Recommended by

Status
Not open for further replies.