Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayron

7 Apr 2022
Ingame name Dayron

SteamID STEAM_0:1:526919027

Age 17

Motivation
I want to be a part of this EliteHunterZ family I really like zombie server I want to be a part elitehunter.
but to be a great member of this family : )

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
I've already said it once but I'll say it again.
I'm sorry for my English, I'm more or less.
what can I tell you about my life I am just a normal gamer like everyone else my favorite game is counter strike my childhood game I also study to be someone in life I spend time with my family too that makes me very happy :) when I finish my studies I will be someone in life it is not always about playing a game I also have things to do like everyone else but more about spending time with my family.

Other accounts
no this is my only account

Recommended by no : (

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Ingame name [₦н] Soup.

SteamID STEAM_0:0:512940668

Age 22

Motivation
I think I have proved as a very good player in the servers,I take part in the events,I respect everyone,I have good relationship with every member i have met,I mostly don't camp too and I think I could be a great addition to the clan

Clan history Nova Hunters

Previous bans

About me
As I have stated in my admin application,I am 22 years old,I live in Greece,I study mechanical engineering,I love spending time with friends/family outside and going to the gym and I am a chill,friendly person in general.

Other accounts

Recommended by

KingHeet

29 Jun 2022
Ingame name KingHeet

SteamID 76561199013070883

Age 23

Motivation
I have been playing cs since I was 10 y/o. I have been playing on this specific server for the past 1 year now. I really want to became a member of your clan as I have been to alot of servers till date but they weren't fun enough. This is a good server and most importantly its active.

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
Name - Heet Raja
Age - 23
Country - India
Profession - Digital Marketer
Hobbies - Music , Movies , Reading
Part time I work for my family Business that is Real Estate

Other accounts

Recommended by No

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Ingame name ViRuS

SteamID STEAM_0:1:502125355

Age 25

Motivation
one of my goals been joining this team long ago reason is that many of my friends is part of this Clan and good Clan spirit friendly people and trustworthy. I would somehow improve Clan activity Im pretty active player, and I like to play little bit relaxed/fun It is my style playing. anyway, I would hope to get a chance to show what I can do and not judge right away with my bad history, I know that I have made mistakes and many of them don't even need to be reminded. I thought I could try again to see if there were any opportunities to join this great team.

Clan history Nova-Hunter, Deadly-Hunter

Previous bans
vac ban, perm yo know my bad history

About me
I have still job i like what i do, freetime i hang with my friends driving everywhere meet new people etc. I work on screwing cars mostly tuning brand of course mercedes reliable car. mostly i play csgo almost 6k hours [Faceit 3k+ games level 10] also css.

Other accounts
https://steamcommunity.com/id/johtotahti/

Recommended by

Reactions: denied

Ruans

15 Jul 2022
Ingame name Ruans

SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/1260595392/

Age 24

Motivation
i found out that i am big fan of zombie hunting server and theres so many old good maps... maps are overplayed.. i want to make more maps for all players too... also that the EH members or staff members are friendly in the server... i want to know more about them

Clan history I am also eGO, GLF(zombie clan ) member

Previous bans
never got any bans

About me
just a normal dude trynna live better in his life

Other accounts
no account

Recommended by soph, soup, easy

Mark0

21 Jul 2022
Algeria
Ingame name Mark

SteamID U:1:3735024150

Age 19

Motivation
Okay so basically I want just be apart of you guys, It's like when I see the members joking and chillin around the server I feel like I can fit in with them, and they are just cool and what can I say is I wanna join in :)

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
Okay so I'm Mark, To be honest It's not my real name but It fits my personality more likely ^^
My real name is Kubo, I love anything related to gaming and gaming itself, I do gym alot and I'm a goalkeeper (Soccer), I love doing sports specially anything with a ball, I got some hobbies like writing 90 words per minute :), I mean I don't think I'm a hobby person cause I still got time to explore my own hobby anyways this is it about me, hope you like it even abit haha.

Other accounts

Recommended by None tbh :l

rainny1337

9 Aug 2022
Ingame name zowbe'

SteamID STEAM_0:1:31524898

Age 27

Motivation
I started with counter strike in 2007, played zombie with friends in cafes, it shaped my childhood, in 2010 I got my first pc and sweated through the nights on Elite Hunterz, so since you were a part of my childhood I would be happy to be accepted by you , best regards zowbe

Clan history

Previous bans
I got a ban in CS:GO , im not sure its a long long long time ago , i think it was 2 open all Achievments.

About me
i live in Germany near Munih(bayern) Im working on Building site , im 27 like playing CS on the weekend drinking some good beer and having fun ,
next to CS i travel some Weekends to my Cousins , watch many Footbol , and love Formel 1

Other accounts

Recommended by

Gethigh

18 Jan 2022
netherlands
Ingame name GetHigh

SteamID 76561198121398146

Age 27

Motivation
ive been playing on this server now for a while and i love it, i want to be part of the community, and support your clan because this is the only server left that is good with zombies. ive been playing counter strike almost all mylife and love spending time on your server. also im a hunter and want to hunt the zombies down in the team:) i love a good team play, also i know the rules and it would be an honor for me to join your clan

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
im someone who loves to communicate with other people, im 27 years old lil bit old haha but i say im never to old to do anything, i like making music im a producer in house music and such,
i have a daughter of 5 years old that lives with me, but i lucky still have enough me time for the server :D

Other accounts

Recommended by

Disinterest

26 Sep 2022
Ingame name Disinterest

SteamID STEAM_0:0:135457604

Age 21

Motivation
i I want to join because its a real nice and friendly community and the rules keep the server really good

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
Hey, I used to play alot zombie mod and zombie escape in a german server (more than 1000 hours) called RoW (Rise of The Walking Dead) but it died sadly. Im from Portugal and I like to play alot that when i have time to relax.

Other accounts

Recommended by No i just checked the server with most players :p

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Ingame name Soup.

SteamID STEAM_0:0:512940668

Age 22

Motivation
So here I am applying again for becoming an elite hunter.I think I have proved myself of being a fierce hunter on the field and over all a very good player both playing as infected and human.Of course my favourite weapon is TMP but I occasionally I run the M3 as well.I desire to become part of the clan simply because I want to be part of the very best and wish to motivate more people to hunt on my favourite server with my playstyle.Also,I can certainly say I cooperate very well with most of the clan members and generally have good relationships with them,except for the members I haven't met yet :).Finally,I would like to also state that I am polite with everyone on the server,my chat history is clearn,I serve my admin duties right and haven't broken a single rule,on the other hand,I insist and constantly try to keep everyone from breaking them!

Clan history Nova Hunters,progressor

Previous bans

About me
As most of you probably know,name is George,I am 22,I live in Greece and study mechanical engineering.On my free time I mostly play CSS Zombie Mod,along with other games such as Team Fortress 2 and Apex legends.Outside of internet stuff,what I mostly enjoy is going to the gym,watching movies/series and generally spending time with my friends wherever! I also have a strange addiction for coffee,I dont even know why I like it so much but it is what it is,at this point I generally think I was born with that addiction haha.

Other accounts

Recommended by Saucey

Reactions: Shez and Sauce

NELLYP

14 Oct 2022
Ingame name Sorta_Evo

SteamID 76561199055078513

Age 26

Motivation
Really love the server I play everyday and have no complaints.

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
father of 3 and when have time i play css to relive some fatherly stress. Retired military love building cars and playing video games

Other accounts
N/A

Recommended by no

Kokainista PL

Donator
14 Nov 2022
Tilburg Nederlands
Ingame name Kokainista PL

SteamID 76561198012136061

Age 37

Motivation
What i need to say, i love play cs iam little bit old but i was playing since 1.3

Clan history I was in team specnaz before 1.5 cs 1.6 also same team admin servers 4clan but it was long long time agooooo

Previous bans

About me
37 years living in Nederlands pround father of 1 boy, i love weed and zombie mod :D

Other accounts

Recommended by

DeezNuts

22 Nov 2022
Netherlands
Ingame name DeezNuts

SteamID STEAM_0:0:448285057

Age 28

Motivation
Elite Hunterz are the ultimate hunters. I've been playing on your servers since 2014, not all the time but with breaks. Back then I used a different account but I can't remember it anymore. V1 is my favorite server, sadly it's not as active as it used to be. I love hunting zombies, I am a very aggresive player. Sometimes too aggresive, but I think it's better to be an aggresive hunter then a camper which is no fun for me. And honestly it would an HONOR to join Elite Hunterz and hunt together.

Clan history Nova Hunterz... ( and if you wanna know that's not the first mistake in my life.) And I left since today.

Previous bans
If I can remember correctly, I've had 1 ban for scripting. This happened like 1 year ago, but I'm not sure.

About me
28years old from the Netherlands, just about to turn 29. Played football for the most of my life. Love riding motors and I also did a lot of motorcross. At the moment I'm working as a surveyor/measurer and in my free time I play on your servers. I gues some Elite Hunterz know me from playing with them, no activity yet on the forum since I joined today.

Other accounts
/

Recommended by

Reactions: Shez

VantaNeon47

13 Dec 2022
Ingame name VantaNeon47

SteamID U:1:2696127696

Age 16

Motivation
my journey is noob to pro and being a member of elite hunterz and be a good boy on your server

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
i want be a gamer like gamingrevenant and axonek3 and darkprofessional :)

Other accounts
no i dont have any other account

Recommended by no

• Haha
Reactions: 'K1MBLE and SyntX

leafar_leafar

24 May 2020
Ingame name Mr.Green

SteamID 76561198111276619

Age 24

Motivation
I have been playing on EliteHunterZ server since 2017. But I have not made any friends on server yet(. Your server is the only server where i play. I've been wanting to be part of the community for a very long time, but I've been putting it off.

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
Whole my life I lived in Russia. But Recently I moved in Serbia. This is really nice place to work and live. At my free time I play in CS:S and soccer. With my friends we develop custom map for Warcraft III - Humans VS Zombies[Zombie Rush], If you ever heard about it)) From whole music I prefer classic music, Just check Swan Lake in piano, this is a masterpiece. On the other hand computer is not my whole life. I find nature quite beautiful and there is a lot of place that I want to visit.

Other accounts

Recommended by

Reactions: SyntX

Anthony1991

23 Dec 2022
Nederland
Ingame name Anthony

SteamID 76561197997395003

Age 31

Motivation
Well,
I've been playing for a few months on a regular basis (and before that, once in a while as well)
I really enjoy the community of players, where I'd like to be a bigger part of and support you guys as well.

Some of you will already know me ingame, where I always try to help new players, be it by helping them ontop of objects, or explaining how to buy weapons, etc..
Yes, I'll admit, in the past I've been a bit 'of a rulebreaker' having fun with humans (as a zombie), by keeping the solo hiders alone untill they are the last ones. I've had my fair amounts of warnings by several, and improved my behaviour. :D

Anyways, if y'all have any questions for me, feel free to ask!

Clan history Gun Code (been years ago.. I've been playing on and off since 2016.)

Previous bans

About me
Well, I am a 31 year old man, living in Limburg, Netherlands.
I am an electromechanic in training, previously been a professional cook for 9,5 years.
I like to play CSS, watch a variety of shows (comedy, documentaries, thriller, scifi, horror, supernatural... you name it), read books, enjoy the occasional beer or coffee in a bar.
I enjoy skiing, sometimes do trail running, and try to go to the gym 2-3 times a week, though I'll admit that the winter and bad wheather makes me go less.. :X
Oh and I have cat called Panter. He's 10 years old, a bit chubby, and loves food. (don't we all..)

Other accounts

Recommended by Nobody, though I secretly hope some members can vouch for my presence. :D

DirectorFury

23 Feb 2022
Ingame name Elrond of Rivendell (previous names: Director Fury, CaptainFaramir)

SteamID 76561198001499884

Age 24

Motivation
I have been playing on the EH zombie server for about a year or two now and I have really enjoyed it! I have been playing counter strike for a long time, but this is the first time I have felt like I am part of a specific community, and it feels really good to come on and play with the people on the server. Being on the server is a way for me to escape the world for a little bit and enjoy some time with this community. When I'm there, I can laugh and take some time to be in my own space, and just play! Honestly, when life can seem kind of dull and stressful, playing on the server has helped tremendously. It would be pretty awesome to become a member and continue playing, especially on the zombie-hunting server!

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
From the United States, and grew up in the state of North Carolina. I love to play piano and the violin, and of course counter strike. I am a huge rail fan, so I love going out and watching the trains go by in a park near my place. I am currently a student, doing my masters in public policy.

Other accounts

Recommended by

hell ángel

6 Feb 2023
Ingame name Hell ángel

SteamID Linlay1

Age 25

Motivation
Porque todos los dias entro a jugar me divierte y me entretiene .

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
vivo en sudamerica, vivo del dia trabajando por mi cuenta, desde los 12 años juego al counter strike source de las 4 verciones el source es mi preferido
,soy del perú . Mi sueño es viajar a europa en especial italia.

Other accounts

Recommended by Soup

Nkzz

EliteHunterz Clan Member
18 Jan 2023
Ingame name Nkz

SteamID STEAM_0:1:4574316

Age 23

Motivation
I'm playing since few months in the ZM server and obviously I like it, I read your pre-requisites before write my application and I'm right with all of them :) I talk sometimes with the actual members and it's fun with good sessions, next to that I got the same gameplay as you want for a EH Member i don't really like to wait in a roof i'm a pure hunter :D.
Most of the time when i watch the actual member it looks like friends who want to laugh and have good times together and that's what i'm looking for.
I'm certainly not the best player but I think i have the level required for join the team.

Like i said on the top, i want to be part of the team cause I think it really fits with my motivation and what i'm waiting for when i play a game.

Clan history progressor/solo

Previous bans
Old one but deleted from sourceban ( 2019 )
Ban : https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/ban-request-nkz.10571/
Unban : https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/unban-request-nkz.10574/

About me
I'm Nkz and i'm 23, I leave in France, my profession is Mason or breakbuilder
When I play it's mostly for laugh and have good times even if i want to be the best in all of game i play :D
I like to go out with friends, play video games, i'm a football fan.

If you have any question you can add me on steam or discord
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/aazzaaa/
Discord: Nkz#7046

Other accounts
I have only this one

Recommended by Soup

Status
Not open for further replies.