Scarface...seriously? that's so low of you

XtremeMenth

24 May 2012
This guy called another guy on the server a noob.
He requested to scarface to bann him for calling him a noob.

Scarface replied that he doesn't ban people for calling another a noob.
So this guy on the server and myself called scarface FOR FUN a noob while we laughed.

And as a respons he banned us both for god knows how long.
Seriously, if that's the humor you guys have and bann for a joke, guess what, u need to get laid real bad.

I no longer feel like donating the 10 euro nor willing to become a member of this zombieclan.
Good example u are showing here.

XtremeMenth
(this all happened at 14:18 GMT+1)

XtremeMenth

24 May 2012
Player -][X][-TremeMenth [BE]
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:12401193
Steam Community 76561197985068115
IP address 178.118.111.92
Invoked on 17-06-12 02:06:39
Banlength 2 hr
Expires on 17-06-12 04:06:39
Reason insulting admin Are you effing kidding me...
Banned by Admin scarface
Banned from Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|...
Total Bans No previous bans I've been playing this server for months, top 100 ranking and get banned by a joke. Just epic...

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Wait for Scarface's input please.

XtremeMenth

24 May 2012
Sorry but I lost all respect for that baby with admin powers.
Let me speak with a decent admin or get a decent reply.
"You mad bro?" YES

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Sorry but I lost all respect for that baby with admin powers.
Let me speak with a decent admin or get a decent reply.
"You mad bro?" YES

I dont think you will archive anything if you continue talking like this so lower your altitude a little.
Your chatlog http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=7105&page=1
<3 we love scarface! we do!.<3 Scarface <3.scarface = noob. This looks like trolling to me but idk what exactly happend there so wait for scarface..

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
someone said noob in the chat. in my eyes not directed to anyone. then someone requested this person to be banned. just for saying noob in chat. and i declined with a reason, if we banned people for such small things noone whould be playing the servers at all, what i do not tolerate is admin insults! and i presume all other admins agree.

XtremeMenth

24 May 2012
Yeah i won't achieve anything with calling him a baby, but being treated like one isn't fair either.
Admin or no admin, you're still a human. You're a gamer, and if gamers don't have a sense of humor, who does anymore..
If you can't troll on the chat anymore, why don't you just take it off then. It's not like I insulted him with bad language.
I've never camped in a tree, I never door close, I hunt zombies most times when possible, I play the game fair and I get banned for "trolling" an admin?
Even you admins gotta have some sense of reason this does not needed a bann.
A good admin would have perhaps slapped us or slayed us ingame to further his needs of fun at the moment, I even would've laughed at it.

XtremeMenth

24 May 2012
Dude, that other person called you a noob admin, I just called you a noob.
Get it straight. If I hurt ur feelings, well I'm sorry sheesh...

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Dude, that other person called you a noob admin, I just called you a noob.
Get it straight. If I hurt ur feelings, well I'm sorry sheesh...

If you forgot to add something use "edit" or this topic will get spammed and closed.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

XtremeMenth

24 May 2012
Meh it's like talking to a wall. I hope you feel real proud of what you have done and accomplished.
I will even vote for you for admin of the year.

*edit*
Well yeah thanks, but it will still show I got banned, so bye bye clean record.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i added a comment to it already that only admins can see, explaining the situation, so it shouldn't really count

oranges

17 Jun 2012
he reduced your ban so now it expired, he'll probably took it the bad way, you know, feelings are feelings, sometimes we differ :)

have fun playing!

btw your ban if you want to check it out:
http://elite-hunterz.info/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:12401193&Submit=

can i expect my ban to get reduced as well? currently i have one week. some zombie calls me a noob so i (jokingly) ask for him to get banned. admin states in game that calling someone a "noob" is not a bannable offence. i call him a noob admin. then he bans for it. as well as displaying a complete lack of humour and tact, this is at the very least incompetence, at most an abuse of power.

oranges

17 Jun 2012
"if we banned people for such small things noone whould be playing the servers at all"

newsflash: you ARE banning people for such small things. your attitude is that of a politician thinking he is totally above the law. if you can't tolerate being called a noob in an online FPS, an admin or not, you need a new way to pass the time.

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
also XtremeMenth the ban wasnt that bad considering light insult but i personaly almost allways alter my bans right after giving them considering previous bans or no bans. so the time of the bans arent insane like the things i first set them too..

whould just like to appoligise for the confusion. i do not ban for saying noob, dick, ass, etc with no name in the general chat, adding a name to the insults will get you kick/banned thats the difference betwhen calling someone by name a noob and just saying noob in the chat i mean calling someone by their name a noob or something is not funny imo, just play the game and try to have fun and cant consider admins to be hardasses sitting and just watch the gamepley 24/7

and you can see where i come from?!

right after saying i do not ban ppl for saying just noob in the chat no player specific..
then starting shit with names
thats imo a why do you even bother moment