Schmidt Machine Pistol

Heester

16 Jun 2012
So, is it just me or am I the only one that gets continuely annoyed by this owerpowered gun. It was fun the first time because it has enormous knockback and you easily win all the 1 versus 1 battle with any given zombie. But now, every CT uses it and it is no fun no more as zombie, it is almost impossible to even walk away because the reload speed is shorter then Usain Bolt running 5 metres. Could we please limit this gun to 2/3 CT's or just block it?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
excuse me, are you talking about the TMP?

if so, it doesn't really give a lot of damage unless you aim for the head. which is then equal as firing a USP into the head, if not less.

try to do some tricks like going zig zag and fast crouching to avoid getting hit easily. use static objects in the map to disappear and reappear and confuse the enemy,
find your own tactic to get them faster (maybe bhop?)

Greetings
Nikooo777

Heester

16 Jun 2012
"if so, it doesn't really give a lot of damage unless you aim for the head." Exactly, and when they do you are dead within 20 seconds especially if there are more then one. "try to do some tricks like going zig zag and fast crouching to avoid getting hit easily. use static objects in the map to disappear and reappear and confuse the enemy,
find your own tactic to get them faster (maybe bhop?)" I do this a lot, but do not think everyone is capable of doing this and the knockback of the TMP is just too much to even get away. All I'm asking is too take this into the group and discuss it, because in just a matter of time everyone is using it.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
well i must say that i've played on our zombie servers for nearly 3 years now, i remember the knockback being even higher, we nerfed it already globally. actually I think it's quite balanced, if you see you can't get him just take the advantage of the headshots to jump backwards at the speed of light and maybe catch somebody else.

When you say "not everyone is capable of doing this" you're right, but hey, that's the game, either get skilled or expect to die more quickly than the others :)

anyway people can feel free to say what they think, if the majority thinks i should nerf the TMP more then i'll do that.