Server feature ideas.

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Since admins aren't online every evening and morning, I think you should add a command to automatically unstuck all players when they're not online. This would help whenever there is lag in the server.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi there,

thank you for your proposal but there are good reasons why we gave this command to our admin team (abuse of this command to prevent others from reaching high spots or from run boosting or from a dozen other situations I can imagine).

Players can communicate and tell others to use !zstuck (which works pretty fine), plus there is an information in chat telling about this solution for lag regularly.

Reactions: sxmity

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
Hi there,

thank you for your proposal but there are good reasons why we gave this command to our admin team (abuse of this command to prevent others from reaching high spots or from run boosting or from a dozen other situations I can imagine).

Players can communicate and tell others to use !zstuck (which works pretty fine), plus there is an information in chat telling about this solution for lag regularly.
Thank you, @easy, for sharing your thoughts on my idea. I've been consistently telling them during evenings and mornings, but they usually to ignore it and don't use the !zstuck command. That's why I wanted to have that feature added to the server. However, I still appreciate your perspective on why you don't think it's necessary.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Most people do it actually since it's a common issue happening,you just don't see it in the chat because they are using the silent version aka /zstuck instead of !zstuck,which does not show up in chat.

Reactions: sxmity

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
If you also added this feature, I'm sure it would help others take care of zombies better. Remember to put the main file in the custom folder, and here's the link for everyone.
I can create semi-transparent ZM skins for Elite HunterZ if you need them in the near future.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).JPG
    Screenshot (1).JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
I'm currently working on this mod and you can use it on the server whenever you need. I'll give the link once it's finished, which should be soon.
I've nearly finished it, but the issue is that I can't find any additional skins in the download files, apart from the Elite Hunterz folder. Could someone give me with all the skins so that I can make them translucent? (except human, rewards, zombie files)

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).JPG
    Screenshot (2).JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 54

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I've nearly finished it, but the issue is that I can't find any additional skins in the download files, apart from the Elite Hunterz folder. Could someone give me with all the skins so that I can make them translucent? (except human, rewards, zombie files)
you should explain the use case for this. I asked on discord and you said "you're not sure why". So please present a use case for why you need !hide or transparent skins.