Server Problems or Issues

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Same thing happened a while ago, 12th of September. Since the map is the same as in GunPower's video, maybe a map related issue?

Honestly i have saw this also in this map and no other map . I later rewatched my video and i saw game stoped worked for random persons ( zombies and humans) same as yours . You can play what ever other game in steam and will not crash as this so match in short times as this server. Thay shoud find error . If not it is still fan . For tham who have black screen i suggest to press ctrl + alt + del all in same time . Sometimes it crashed so hard you can have black screen and for not restarting computer press that combo and go task Manager and shut down game ,

Reactions: Aftershock

Alexisbacon

30 Dec 2023
How do you fix this connection problem? Before there should no problem like this, but this issue keep popping out every now and then. I use the ethernet also doesn't solve the problem.

Server: Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ
Time: All the time
Type of Issue: Connection problem

Attachments

• Screenshot (81_1).png
    Screenshot (81_1).png
    46 KB · Views: 48

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
How do you fix this connection problem? Before there should no problem like this, but this issue keep popping out every now and then. I use the ethernet also doesn't solve the problem.

Server: Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ
Time: All the time
Type of Issue: Connection problem
are you connected to a VPN? this is you losing connection to our server

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Nah, I never use VPN to play game.
how often does the disconnection happen?
it would be ideal for you to constantly ping eu1.go-free.info while you play and then check if the server stops pinging when you're losing the connection

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
This is going now for months and all it looks it is direct server problem. Dosn't metter what map is , i have saw this in other maps happening as well. This crash is so bad and i don't know how for other window series but for window 10 when this crash happen - you can not do absolutly almost nothing - you can not even close game , can not even open task manager ( ctrl+alt+del) even that is not working . Best way to deal with this crash is ( short reminder ,for window 10 works ) is go to start menu and restart computer while all other is in black screen than when it restarting computer it shutdowns game and than steam than you press cancel restart computer and only than you can open again steam and game and join server. Server crash for random peoples , no metter ct or zombie . How healthy this is for my potato computer ? Please special admins try atleast dig into this problem and give some feedback. This after server stuck problem when start lags ,this is second main error in server . Maeby this is perfect way to damage parts of computer and i do not like it at all and maeby we are lucky for stress what is put on our pcs is not crazy match cuz this is some 20 year old potato game so, so far for all it is fine .

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
One person later comed back and in worie sayed "my game got crashed" and i honestly asnwered "it happens a lot here and for yourself you better start use to it " and i heard no more feedback . Thay are cool with this. Fun part is - you can kill tham endless times until thay not mange restart pc or close steam what i already explained is bit hard when this happens . So you have a time to beat this unmoving poor souls more than once . While person try to understand what is going on with his pc game ... you in game can give tham good smack repeatedly .

Last edited: