Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
press tab + M in the beginning of the round, skips the ad.
i might patch that then.

Ads actually allows EH to stay alive. the day that ads won't help anymore like they do now we will close EH.

Reactions: ARROW09 and Krypto

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Lol, there is a server rule which restricts advertising, yet the welcome message is full of that. I suggest a time ban of 2 weeks be imposed on the welcome message !

Anyway just out of interest, how do ads specifically keep EH alive? I never understood the "procedure".

Reactions: Azul Shiva

SniperZero

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
19 Sep 2013
Lol, there is a server rule which restricts advertising, yet the welcome message is full of that. I suggest a time ban of 2 weeks be imposed on the welcome message !

Anyway just out of interest, how do ads specifically keep EH alive? I never understood the "procedure".

because EH makes money on ads. and the servers arent free. right?

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Right, but how does EH make money on ads? Or for the matter, how does viewing an ad generate revenue at your end?

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
because EH makes money on ads. and the servers arent free. right?

The servers cost, and the ads earn the server revenue which help for Niko to pay for them. I'm not going to go into detail how much is earned etc as that is Niko's business.

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
Great suggestions. I have no problem with the advertisement and fully support it's purpose, but I'm often placed at disadvantage when the round starts while I'm still waiting for the advertisement to finish. Warm-up of 20-30 seconds should fix this issue for everyone. No block is also a great idea, as there is often a conflict with players blocking each other at the beginning of each round while trying to climb on top of an object or crowd through a tight space.