some new stuff!

stummel

6 Mar 2012
hello could you remove zm_compley from v3 noone really wants to play and when it is played then because of press-1-noob-bots!

maybe an "extend map" in voting would also be nice not 20 minutes extend but maybe a 10 minutes extend would be nice! and only one extend per map!

and also add marble please this map is awesome(test it on v3 for first maybe)

ah and one map i really miss is the original Aztec map!!!!!!!!!!!
this map was the awesomeness in awesome i really miss this map remove this new gay version please on v3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all ur doing great job!

stummel

6 Mar 2012
and hellarch and sorrento are also shit maps it reminds me of the french servers with unlimited ammo....they suck

these are not maps i have in mind when thinking oof EH

4lpha-DoG

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Mar 2012
Germany, Berlin
I agree with stummel:
  • I miss zm_marbble on V1, V2 too :)
  • "extend map" during mapvote would be nice :)

4lpha-DoG

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Mar 2012
Germany, Berlin
I agree with stummel:
  • I miss zm_marbble on V1, V2 too :)

..I made a vote on V1 today. Over 60% wanted zm_marbble! I think a new standard map would be great :p

edit: I know one vote is not very meaningful, but zm_marbble is the perfect hunting map

Last edited:

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Extend map would mean we'd never get off cbble or 4way, not a big fan of that.

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
I agree with the map extension. If the map extension was limited to 1 extension MAX per map. Want me to add the Mabble on V1-3?

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
We need more maps like 4way and those office maps just pointless to me i cant hunt there expecially on v3 when all noobs hiding in the tube with mg's :D

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Yes office maps are stupid:s

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
No, pls don't remove the office maps!

Well zm_officerush is quite camper, but zm_officeattack and zm_office_outbreak are really cool maps, especially office_outbreak it's one of my favorites!! Several people would be under the impression that those maps are fun (i.e several campers AND hunters) and I know a few regular hunters who always try to nominate zm_officeattack whenever possible.

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Yeah we are not going to remove em'