the official spam thread

Kubayashi

9 Jun 2010
Belgium
www.youtube.com
fucking dogg your first day admin and ban me 1hour if i see you in real i fuck you
its ramadan and you let me insulting fucking bighead

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
story: u closed the doors on 4way and darknessfood kciked you for that ( you even admitted that u closed them ), then you started to insult him and i said "kuba calm down" several times. since you said stfu to me and smth different i cant remember anymore i kicked you and after you rejoined and INSTANTLY started to insult again i silenced you. after what you wrote here in the forum ive banned you for inappropriate language for 1 hour EVEN THO i could have banned you for 1 day so i dont know whats your fucking problem

Chupa

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
8 Apr 2010
Switzerland
Mhhh when there are a lot of ppl its hard to be admin on 4way ^^ hello everyone congratulations for Phantyy and king killer* ;) have fun ang good luck

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Chupa said:
Mhhh when there are a lot of ppl its hard to be admin on 4way ^^ hello everyone congratulations for Phantyy and king killer* ;) have fun ang good luck
RULE:

WARN KICK BAN (ONLY IF REALLY REALLY NEEDED)

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
nikooo777 said:
Chupa said:
RULE:

WARN KICK BAN (ONLY IF REALLY REALLY NEEDED)

i warned him with "kuba calm down" then came the kick then the ban so in this case iam right so what u want?

Kubayashi

9 Jun 2010
Belgium
www.youtube.com
right niko <3
i play, i even don't speak in-game i shooted to the doors and still darknessfood was spectating me, dunno why, people call me aimbotter cause of my skills, i think thats why he spectated me i shooted to doors fucking fast kick, he can say kuba don't close doors so i can know at that moment .
and phantyy u warned me when i was insulting that darknessfood not when i shooted to doors
btw why u banned by console, u think that im stupid i don't know who banned?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
i already said that i banned you? O_O

also i did it for inappropriate language and not for closing doors and that problem with d-food - discuss that with him not with me ;)

Kubayashi

9 Jun 2010
Belgium
www.youtube.com
i was talking with him in-game and you say calm down thats also not your problem so play ahead then after u silenced me then a ban

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
u werent talking but insulting him and i see that as admin insult but i dont want to discuss with you anymore ;)

Chupa

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
8 Apr 2010
Switzerland
Guys :( stop it now its just a game u didnt kill someone ;) "be happy"
ps: niko i know i warn they all the times but they still close and they killed me "-.- lol

Kubayashi

9 Jun 2010
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Phanty said:
u werent talking but insulting him and i see that as admin insult but i dont want to discuss with you anymore ;)
who cares your not special for me or something

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Kubayashi said:
Phanty said:

i dont want that anyway ;)

discussion: ended

Kubayashi

9 Jun 2010
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Phanty said:
Kubayashi said:
Phanty said:

i dont want that anyway ;)

discussion: ended

did i said that i want that?