Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hey guys! i've got a question for all users of this forum!

would you like to get some extra and useful tools connected to Elite-HunterZ?
if yes what kind of tool would you like to get?

and:

are you satisfied from our forum service? what would you like to get emproved?

thanks for taking 2 minutes to answer those questions ;D
your, Niko

Z

Zeggy

How is the mIRC channel? Cant see much when i join #EH

Mhmm i would suggest a chat box on forum, maybe?
Also have more forum moderators who lock topics / delete posts so less spam in serious discussions. Allow to edit topics after 15 mins; you cant edit a post or comment..can you change this?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
chat box is a great idea, i didnt have enough time to install it so i never tried. ill see if i can do it when i am back home

about edit time, i set it to 15 so that you cant edit it after you posted something. i want all to be carefully when posting

more mods? mmh seeing the amount of spam i will ask all HA and SPA to take care of it, i think it's enought, plus i want to tell you all that we have a "warn" system and after 10 points you get a day ban.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
i already have 2 warnings lol.

I think the forum is fine but a chatbox, where should it be placed? not much place here, imo its fine like it is. And maybe mods that arent clanmembers so others get excited to stay here too ;)

Z

Zeggy

nikooo777 said:
chat box is a great idea, i didnt have enough time to install it so i never tried. ill see if i can do it when i am back home

about edit time, i set it to 15 so that you cant edit it after you posted something. i want all to be carefully when posting

more mods? mmh seeing the amount of spam i will ask all HA and SPA to take care of it, i think it's enought, plus i want to tell you all that we have a "warn" system and after 10 points you get a day ban.

Do you think you can have a chat box so players can talk to mIRC people or have information showing who is on mIRC / vent..?

Will be good then we can get admins to sit there and players can talk to them very easy if not on their steam friends list

example below

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 700

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
ill study a multichat page when ill be back!
it will probably include:

irc
teamspeak
wallchat (where messages stay written even on page closed

tell me if you want me to add other things!

Z

Zeggy

any update ? ^^

Also another suggestion for the forum.. minimum of 5 words to post on the forum ..except in spam and off topic section?
If you try post less than 5 words in normal forum, message shows 'your comment is too short. please use 5 or more words'

Will help stop 1 word spam wonders spamming normal forum ^^

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Zeggy said:
any update ? ^^

Also another suggestion for the forum.. minimum of 5 words to post on the forum ..except in spam and off topic section?
If you try post less than 5 words in normal forum, message shows 'your comment is too short. please use 5 or more words'

Will help stop 1 word spam wonders spamming normal forum ^^

not necessary atm, imo.

niko is happy that atleast some are active here :D