Unban me plz admin was wrong

mr clolchi

17 May 2013
I was playing in one of your servers, and my player was moving strangely because my pc and internet are bad. I have been playing in that server every day since two years, and because of that problem, the admin thought I have speedhack! For one day that my pc works badly! I never used cheats, please unban me, I only play in your zm servers.

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Hi,

Could you please fill a proper unban request as explained HERE

Thank you :eek:

mr clolchi

17 May 2013
name: mr clolchi
steam id: <STEAM_0:0:20149905>
reason of the ban: an alleged speedhack
why u should be unbanned: because I never used cheats, and I play css since 14 years old and i'm 19, I think it is a kind of joke.. I was laggy and that makes my player move not fluently and it can make the admin suspect, but he/she was wrong sincerely.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I didn't know CSS was 14 years old!

a part from that, wait for NOR DW to give us the demo, as the sourcebans one is unreachable at the moment.

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Hello :)
I'm the admin that banned you, please look at this video of you playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qtbwnCpMtY

I was personally not sure because I was very green and inexperienced with hacks, so I asked several other admins to help with their professional opinion. They agreed that the speedbursts in the video looks unnatural and then I told them that your ping was 85. The conclusion was your ban.

An additional point against you is that the console, as you can see in the video, also suspects you of using speedhack. This does not mean that you are, but combined you do look guilty of speedhacking.

This is the “case” against you, but this forum is here so you can appeal to us and give your side and maybe change our minds. If you feel I did wrong, then please give good arguments and explain why we should unban you.

I welcome your thoughts on the video, and i also welcome other admins opinions on this matter :)

Good luck

Update: ill post the demo as soon as i can

Last edited:

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Smac has been giving a lot of false (speedhack) warnings lately, it affect people with bad or unstable connection. Make them appear as they are speedhacking when they are not.

Last edited:

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
@alawy,
yes i have noticed that to. That makes this case a bit difficult, the server was laggy and at points it looks like he is lagging. I have also been told that some speedhacks are designed to look like lags, and in certain places in the video(between 20-50 seconds into the youtube-clip) it looks very much like he is speeding up, aka cheating.

But again I value people’s opinion on this one. Watch the yt-clip or download the demo(same video) and give your thoughts.

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
watching the demo i whould not say its a speedhack for sure, despite him having 85 ping he can still lag, and with the fake speedhack warnings i would say let him get another chance

mr clolchi

17 May 2013
First of all, sorry for my bad english. Well, this was not speedhack. I NEVER cheated. I meant since I started to play when I was 14 years old, I have NEVER used cheats. And, thsi is not cheating. If your only argument is that I had 85 ping, let me disagree with the quality of some admins, always from a healthy criticism. MY "BIG SHIT" pc is a AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual COre Processor 3600+, 2.0 Gb RAM. As you can see, my pc is a big shit and it has more than 7 or 8 years I think. I play a lot of hours and different games, and u will understand, when a pc like mine takes all day on and in full operation, as well as the temperature is in Spain, which is not the same as that of Germany or Holland, there may be irregularities in the operation and performance. In this case, the irregularities are manifested in the form of strange movements in my player as well as a thousand other problems. This situation happened to me many times, and always I have to explain not to get banned. I will repeat: I have NEVER used cheats. In my view, you should unban me because this is totally unfair, and I think my arguments are more than reasonable, as only you base you in my ping, in a video that I know how it is, because that player is me, and the console. But if you have no objective or 100% certain way to know if I use cheats, you can not expel me, because there is a thing called presumption of innocence, and I am innocent. Thanks for the attention.

Last edited:

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Well, my argument was actually never that you had 85 ping, it is the strange movements in the video. The 85 ping part is to compare you speedbursts to your connection, to help determine if it’s just lag. I share my internet with 4 other student and therefore am often at 85 ping and over, and my player doesn’t look like that. That is why your ping came in to question.

But you are right that other factors can come into play, and there are some cheats that are difficult to detect and we have to go by our experience and gut feeling. But that’s why we have this forum, so you can come and appeal to our vastly kind hearts, and maybe you get another chance.

Though it worries me when you say “This situation happened to me many times, and always I have to explain not to get banned”, I’m willing to give you another chance. But I recommend you try and fix your computer, do a format c: or just upgrade a little, so you don’t get banned again. I don’t think you will be forgiven a second time.

Type a response to this message so that I know you have read it, and then I unban you.

mr clolchi

17 May 2013
Ok, thanks for solving your mistake, it's nice to talk with the admins to solve these problems. The solution to this will be not to play css anymore when I see I started to go faster or something like that. Have a nice day:)